Apathy

By BabyElle_

Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out wit... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
๐€ ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐’
1| Hallelujah
2| The phone call
3| Jealousy
4| Prodigies
5| Shopping trip
6| Back to school
7| The Deadly three
8| The rest of the Regios
9| Midnight talk
10| Mother-daughter
11| Bonding
12| Coming out
13| Back home
14| Santiago
15| The Day
16| Father-Daughter
17| Romi
18| Family Day
19| Ambush
20| Meetings
21| Hello, bitches
23| Familiar
24| Past
25| Mon ร‰toile
26| Caught
27| The Photo
28| Hey Kiddos
29| Revelation
30| Italy
31| Mission
32| Court
33| Why me?
34| Hate at first sight
35| Old friend
36| Queens, NY
37| Reunion
38| The Truth
39| Torture session
40| Happy Birthday
41| Angelo Regio
42| Famiglia
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

22| The dinner

21.6K 523 183
By BabyElle_

*Since most of you wanted me to change Anthea's name to Astraea, I did. So don't get confused while reading*

T H I R D P E R S O N

Astraea has been discharged from the hospital a couple of days ago. Her body was healed and she was feeling great—except the part were everyone has been treating her like a fragile doll. She gets that they are worried about her and they are afraid of loosing her but them hovering over her all day long was suffocating.

Tonight the Regio— or more like Helena— prepared a dinner where The Rodríguez and The Hale will be attending. They are yet to talk about the mafia. They didn't want to stress Astraea after everything that happen so they decided to push the talk a bit.

When Astraea woke up to find out that her biological mother is Carlos' little sister and that technically he was her uncle, saying that she was astonished was an understatement.

The triplets started to love their parents like a child should love their mom and dad. They started loving their brothers like siblings should love each other's. But they were guilty. And somehow Isabella and Carlos knew that, so they sat them down and talk to them and told them it was okay, It was okay to accept the Regios as their family. They even encouraged them to start calling them mom and dad once they were ready. Isa and Carlos understood, and they knew that no matter what the triplets won't forget them. They weren't mad at them for loving their biological family, they weren't mad at them for wanting to call them mom and dad. They were happy for them. They deserve happiness after everything they went through.

They wanted them to start living instead of surviving.

The day Astraea called Helena mom, was the happiest Helena had felt in a long time......

F L A S H B A C K

Astraea has just gotten back home after almost month at the hospital. Hermes was checking on her every few hours and do some medical test to make sure she was okay. Helena was now in the kitchen making some spicy noodles for her daughter. She also backed some cookies for her. Helena made her way to Raea's room and knocked on the door, once she heard her mutter a 'come in', she opened the door and put the food in-front of Astraea "Are you okay, precious? I made you some noodles and cookies to cheer you up since Hermes put you on bed rest" She said kissing her daughter's forehead

"Yeah, Mama. I'm fine"

Astraea was overwhelmed she was feeling so many emotions. She was tired and exhausted she accidentally called Helena 'mama' but strangely she didn't regret it and once she saw the happiness in Helena's face as well as the tears and doubts in her eyes, Raea smile softly at her comforting that indeed she did call her mom and Helena wasn't dreaming like she thought she was.

"you called me Mama" Helena said in disbelief

Astraea was a bit scared. What if she doesn't want me to call her mom? Is she mad at me? All those thoughts were running in her head

"Yeah, is that a problem" Astraea asked hesitantly

"A problem? God, No! I'm just so happy. Oh my god, you called me Mama" Helena told her recovering from ber shock. She went to her daughter and embraced her "Thank you" Helena muttered "For what" Raea asked confused "For making me the happiest mom" Helena simply replied before pulling away and kissing her daughter's cheek.

After making sure that Astraea was fine Helena ran out of the room screaming "She called me Mama. Astraea called me Mama"

"Vince—Vincenzo were are you" Helena once again yelled making sure everyone in the mansion heard her. With a giant grin on her face, she made her way to her husband office were she was sure he would be.

The door of Vince's office flew open making him look up from the paper he was working on to see who dared interrupt him but once he was greeted by his beautiful wife's face, his expression immediately soften. How did that woman make me fall in love with her even more every day. We have been married for more than twenty-five years but I still can never get enough from her. He thought smiling fondly and adoringly at Helena

"She called me Mom before she called you Dad. Give me my hundred dollars " Helena said smugly, gesturing to Vince to put the money in her palm. Vince rolled his eyes, sad that he lost the bet he and his wife made but he nevertheless took the one hundred dollars bill from his pocket and handed it to Helena who smirked at him before running out of his office.

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

Astraea was now in her room getting ready for the dinner. She woke up from her nap late so she will probably be unpunctual. She choose to wear a short, sleeveless, silk white dress with a pair of Louboutin. She kept her naturally wavy hair snd applied a bit of makeup, she painted her lips with red matte lipstick that made her look even more confident and sexy.

Downstairs everyone was already seated, The Rodríguez and The Hale have arrived a couple of minutes ago, they were still waiting for Astraea "I will go check on her" Vince announced as he got up from his seat waking toward Astraea's bedroom.

He knocked on the door but didn't wait for a response before entering— stupid right? He saw welcomed by the sight of his daughter dressed in a fancy silk dress. She looked ethereal. When you first look at her you could literally see a fallen angel but she is not an innocent angel, that's just an illusion. She is diabolically angelic. The evil glint in her eyes gave it all away. The whole act of pureness and innocence that you see once you look at her can end the moment you look deep in her eyes. The problem is only a few rare people can noticed it. Astraea mastered the art of concealing her emotions over the years.

But there is a minuscule part of her that still had this pure, golden touch. Sometimes she envied those girl who were still pure, the one whose innocence weren't snatched away from them. But everything she went through made her wise. She didn't want to be naive, she didn't want people to walk all over her.

"You look stunning bambina" he complimented her, as he hugged her then proceeded to kiss her forehead. "Thank you, papa" She muttered as she sniffed the strong cologne of her father mixed with the scent of cigar.

It felt like Vince's heart stop the moment he head that one simple word come out of his daughter's mouth. Four letters, one word,  that was all it took for Vince to be the happiest men alive. Hearing his daughter call him papa for the first time unlocked a feeling he never thought he could feel, his heart was beating fast.

Who could have believed that all it took to make The Vincenzo Regio go all soft was one special girl that has some of the most powerful men wrapped around her fingers.

Tears were threatened to escape Vincenzo's eyes as he tried his best to keep them from evading. "God, you have no idea how happy you made me. Words can't explain how unconditional my love for you is, bambina" He whispered his voice last with emotions

"Enough of this sappy shit. Let's go everyone must be waiting" Astraea said, snapping both her and her father from whatever sentimental shit that was going on.

They reached the dinner room where everyone one was patiently waiting for them. Once Nicholas laid his eyes on his girlfriend, he felt his heart stop for a second, she looked magnificent, she manage to leave him breathless every single time "You look stunning, Mon Étoile" He complimented her adoringly than proceeded to kiss her cheek "Thank you, baby" She peeked his lips making her brothers, father and Carlos groan in displeasure. Nicholas held her waist tightly "I can't take my eyes away from you. Your dress looks divine but I'm sure it would look even better if it was thrown on my bedroom floor" He leaned in and whispered lowly in ear.

Astraea's heart start beating faster as she felt Nicholas' warm breath on her neck. Her pussy was wet and throbbing after hearing her boyfriend's dirty words but once she remembered their families were in the room she immediately cleared her throat and got out of Nico's hold. She took a seat and he sat next to her then placed his hand on her exposed thigh tracing circles with his thumb on her soft, smooth skin.

The maids came in with the food and than proceeded to place it on the table. Everyone started digging in and talking about everything but the main reason this dinner was organized was until Vince finally had enough and asked "So you know about the mafia?" He directed his question to the triplets

"If you mean that Alejandro is the boss of the Spanish mafia, Nicholas is the leader of the American mafia and that Antonio is the Don of the Italian mafia than yes, we do know" Ares replied casually

"So you guys have known that we were the Italian mafia from the minute you met us" Antonio asked curiously

"Yes"

"Than why didn't you say anything"

"Because we want you to trust us enough to tell us" Atlas replied earning an understanding nod from his oldest brother.

"Are you involved in it" Hermes asked hesitantly

"We are" Astraea who was silent during this whole exchange replied this time

"You are?" Romeo asked in shock "how are you involved?"

"we are assassin" Raea answered casually like it was the most normal thing ever "The best, I must add"

"Yeah, we are called the deadly three" Ares said sipping from his coke.

The Rodríguez and Hale were looking around the room awkwardly while the Regios were astonished. Val who was drinking water choked on his drink, then water was even running down his nose. Hermes was frozen in shock. Helena was wondering how did her kids ended up being those insanely skilled assassins. Romeo was was asking himself how he didn't see it sooner, he knew Astraea had experience in fighting but them being assassins, he surely didn't see that one coming. Antonio and Vince didn't know how to feel exactly, they have been trying to keep the triplets away from this world, away from the mafia to protect them but turns out they were already exposed to it. It is in their blood, they can't escape it

"Do you enjoy it? Because if you want out of the mafia life, I will try my best to keep you as much as possible out of the illegal business" Vince said looking at his youngest children while playing with his wedding ring

"We like being a part of it. Pa and Alejandro asked us if we wanted out but we didn't and still don't" Atlas replied hesitantly, afraid that his biological family will judge him for his choices

"We are made for this life it became a part of us" Astraea added, she relaxed when Nico squeezed her hand reassuringly

"If you have a problem with our... work —which would be hypocritical since y'all are absolutely no better— I suggest you tell us now" Ares narrowed his eyes at them.

"Of course we don't have a problem with it. That certainly would be unfair and hypocritical. We just need time to process this, that all. It is a shock for us. But we aren't judging you" Antoine reassured them

Sensing the tension in the room Isabella decided to try and ease it "Ezekiel and Elias are coming back tomorrow"She announced cheerfully

The triplets' heads instantly snapped to her "Really?" they al asked in unison "Yeah, they finish the mission. They should have still stayed back for a couple of more day but when we told them what happened with Astraea they were mad at us for not telling them. They refused to stay and longer and insisted on coming to see their sister" Carlos elaborated

"Good, 'cause I miss them so much" Raea squealed enthusiastically while her twins nodded in agreement "I can't wait to meet my two other nephews " Helena excitedly clapped her hands

"Speaking of, Carlos I heard you had a son who was kidnapped and you have yet to find a lead. I want to tell you first that I'm sorry I know how hard it is and secondly I want to say that you have the full support of the Italian mafia, if you need help or anything in finding him, we are here " Vincenzo said making the Rodriguez and the triplets tense at them mention of their missing son and brother

"Thank you" Carlos gratefully muttered. Isabella's eyes started to tear up at the mention of her son, she missed him dearly. Alejandro kept his cold faced even though his heart was breaking. Mattias looked down suddenly finding the wooden table very interesting, he was trying so hard to hold his tears and not let go of them. Ares gripped his fork so hard than his knuckles turned white. Atlas bit down his lower lips trying to keep the sobs that threatened to escape his mouth trapped. Astraea's heart skipped a beat, her boyfriend hand squeeze was no longer enough to reassure her. She tried to ignore the lump that has formed in her throat but she failed she could start to feel the wet liquid fall down her cheek, she quickly wiped them off hoping no one noticed them "Thank you dinner was delicious, but I'm tried so I want to take a nap. Excuse me " She murmured before instantly getting up from her seat and waling her way toward her room, leaving her biological new-found family confused and worried

"What happened? What is wrong with her?" Helena asked concerned about her daughter's health. Even though Helena herself was trying to push away the pain in her heart. She had another nephew and he was kidnapped. Would she have ever known about her nephew if her husband hadn't mentioned him?

"She just needs some time alone, Santiago is a sensitive topic for her" Alejandro sighed trying to reassure his aunt

Vince remembered the day he heard Astraea in her room, muttering the name Santiago in repeat, realization hit him. It must be the same Santiago

"God, it breaks my heart seing her like this Cel. Astraea was always the closet to Santiago. If you think her Atlas and Ares are attached to the hips, you should have seen her with Santiago. They did everything together. They were siblings but most importantly they were best friends." Isabella cried looking at her childhood friend who looked as heartbroken as she was.

"It it Raea the hardest since she was also with his. We found her half dead laying on the floor with Santiago no where to be found. God knows what happened that night, she refused to utter a word about it, she only told us the important things so we could know how Santiago was kidnapped" Mattias spoke for the first time

A S T R A E A

"he is still alive. Come and get him"

Adolf's word— the ones he said over the phone before I passed out and went into a three weeks long coma.

Is Santiago really alive or he is just playing with me?

If he is alive I need to find him. Santi has always been a sore topic for me but now bearing my father taking about it to my other Dad— who i found out was my biological uncle—pretty fucked up, I know. It was overwhelming.

I slammed my bedroom door open and quietly closed it once I was in. My back hit the cold door, I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt the hot, salty tears break free from my eyes, I couldn't do it anymore, I feel like I'm gonna explode. I had to let go just for a few minutes.

I don't care if I'm being vulnerable and weak.

I let out a sob after the other, my knees slowly started to give in soon I found myself sitting on my frigid bedroom floor, my head buried between my knees as I allow myself to feel, to let go....

I wish Santi was here, he would have embraced me and comfort me than he would have done something to cheer me up. He wouldn't have left my side until I felt better.

I remember the time where someone had bullied me, teasing me about the fact that my biological family left me, that even they didn't want me. I cried myself to sleep that day, but once Santi found out about it, he beat the crap out of the guy that said that to me than he came home with Boston Cream Doughnuts and he even got one of my favorite author to sign me a book.

I miss him so much, I miss my brother.

I always knew he was alive but I didn't want to get my hopes up, the german could have killed him, or he could have died from that bullet the night of his kidnapping. Why would they leave him alive after all those years?

If there was the slightest chance that he is alive I will find him.

I got up and changed into my pyjama than I crawled into bed before I could welcome sleep, I heard my door crack open, than I felt the presence of Atlas and Ares next to me "Sleep, sorella" Ares whispered as he tucked my hair "We love you" Atlas muttered than kissed my temple. Instead of sleeping with tears running down my cheeks, they came in and bought a smile to my face with just their compassionate actions and simple words.

God, I love those idiots

-------------------------------------

So Santiago is her brother

How would you like the Regio's to find out about the triplets' past (the abuse)

Anything special you guys would like to see in the next chapters?

I didn't really like this chapter I might rewrite it. And I don't like my writing when it comes to writing a 3 person POV. So sorry if it's shitty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.3K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
572K 13.8K 69
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
459K 9K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

222K 4.8K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...