Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ

11.7K 340 299
By and-the-children-too

3.6k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
"I'm still very drunk, but I'll do my best - just bear with me." My love hiccuped as she opened the small notepad and clicked the red pen I gave her.

I chuckled as I watched her almost tip over before she adjusted herself and sat up straight. I had no trust in her not to fall off of the bed; so I opened my legs and placed them on both sides of her so I could lift one up and catch her if she tips over again.

She was currently sitting cross-legged in-front of me in one of my large shirts, her hair was tied up in a messy bun, and her makeup-free face - after I washed it for her - was as flawless as ever.

This - in her most natural state; is when her beauty is at its peak. No one can ever compare. Even since day one I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen - and I was so oblivious to what that beauty would actually do to me.

Make me a fool in love.

But it's interesting to experience love for the first time - to look at another person and realize that your world now revolves around them. That their smile is now all that you see when you close your eyes, and during your darkest moments - all you want and need is to hold them close, in hopes that their warmth and reciprocating love can make everything better.

It's scary to know that this one person has the ability to crush my world, and I'm terrified of anything ever happening to her because of who I am. But as long as I have eyes on her at all times, and do everything in my power to keep her out of harms way when danger rears it's ugly head - everything will be okay.

"Do you really have to write everything down?" I tilted my head with a chuckle as I watched her sloppily write down today's date.

She shook her head; a drunken grin spread across her lips, one that lit up the space around her, "No, but it's nostalgic."

I nodded in understanding, doing this with her brought me back to the beginning as well. The psychiatrist who was only meant to be a pawn - stole every part of me, and I never even noticed until it was too late, "Alright sweetheart," Her eyes lit up at the name, "What questions do have for me today?"

"What happened with Ahsoka, Mr.Skywalker?" She glanced up from the notebook, her lashes fluttering flirtatiously.

I swallowed thickly - she's making having self control incredibly difficult.

I took a deep breathe and explained everything that happened, while she quietly listened with a few nods as she bit the end of her pen, a bad habit she has yet to kick.

"Anakin," She sighed as she set the book and pen down next to her before meeting my gaze, "I understand why your feelings got hurt, but you also have to understand why she said the things she said - wether she was wrong or not. It's not just about the words that were expressed, it's the emotions behind them," She began in her professional tone, and I smiled as I watched her speak passionately - even if her words were a bit slurred, "Yes what she said was wrong, but she expressed them because of grief - she believed that today was the last day she would see Cal. Of course she was inevitably going to blow up, I know I would." She shrugged before pointing at me, "And I know you would, so cut her some slack. She had no idea what you were planning and I know you think she 'should know you better' but you had plenty of time to tell her, yet you never did. So she's been left in the dark believing you abandoned Cal - this isn't her fault, it's yours." She finished and I furrowed my brows with my mouth hanging slightly ajar.

Offended that my own girlfriend wasn't taking my side, I began to get defensive, "How in the fuck is this my fault?"

She raised her brows at my hostile tone, "You didn't communicate properly with her. If you did, none of this would have happened, and that girl wouldn't be as depressed as she's been lately."

I opened my mouth again, but nothing came out - I had no defense for that. She was fucking right, and I was annoyed that she was.That's what I get for having a psychiatrist as my girlfriend - she's not going to take my side just because I want her too, she'll use logic and reasoning and point it out if I'm wrong.

"So tomorrow, make sure you apologize, but make sure she does as well since what she said affected your feelings too," She smiled proudly before grabbing her notebook and pen again to write something down that I couldn't see, "Understood?"

I nodded with a defeated sigh, "Yes sweetheart, I'll apologize in the morning." I mumbled while crossing my arms and leaning my head back against the headboard.

"Good boy," She glanced up with a wink; making certain parts of me - harden. Which I'm sure she noticed judging by the smirk that grew across her lips, "Next topic, mainly because I'm curious," She continued as she lifted her head fully to look at me. She first yawned before speaking again and nearly fell to the side, but I raised my left leg to catch her, "Tell me about Cal."

"What is it you want to know?" I asked for clarification.

"Everything," She beamed, "I know the story of when you found Ahsoka - I'm curious about Cal's. Also, why did you take these two, as Piett and Maul call them, 'strays' in?"

I chuckled with a head shake, I find it funny that they call them that, "Technically, they were all strays at one point; Piett, Maul, and even Aayla," I began, "I found each of them under shit circumstances in which they needed someone to help them. I nearly passed up on every single one of them too, except Piett since our situation was different, but it was him who convinced me to take in Maul when we found him at the age of fifteen. Then Maul practically begged me not to kill Aayla and take her in when she was a car thieving sixteen year old." I rolled my eyes. Although I'm glad I didn't kill her because she's become a good friend, I'm still pissed about the custom car that I never got back, "Then with Ahsoka and Cal, I didn't need any convincing - I just did it." I shrugged - remembering the times I met each member of my now family, "I saw myself in most of them - scared children or teenagers that had no one to love or care for them. So I took them in to give them something I never had - a real chance with people who actually do care for their well-being."

(y/n) nodded slowly, absorbing all of this information, "That's actually really sweet." She smiled softly, "You're a lot softer than you try to come off as, Anakin Skywalker."

I chuckled with a nod of my own, "I may have soft spots for some, but I'm still a hard man who should be greatly feared." I eyed her up and down.

"Oh I know," She smirked as her mind no doubt went to the events of the bar. Although it turned her on, the memory ravaged me. I can still feel the way my blood boiled at the sight of another man touching my girl - I only wish he was alive so I could do what I did all over again, "You do know I'm going to want to hear everyone's stories though right?" Her eyes were filled with curiosity and fascination.

I smiled as I reached forward and grabbed her arm to pull her into an embrace. She dropped her stuff down, and allowed me to envelope her in my arms - her head resting on my chest as she sighed with content, "I know, but for tonight - let's start with the story of the thirteen year old boy who nearly brought me to tears."

Flashback; 5 years ago
(Cal-13, Piett-16, Anakin-21)

I glared at the building as I bit the inside of my cheek, "Are you sure this is it?" I side-eyed Piett who stood idly next to me with his arms crossed.

He nodded, "This is where Maul's connection said Alan has been hiding for the past week."

I groaned with an eye roll as I began to stomp up the wooden steps with Piett following behind me, "Of course he'd hide from me in a fucking crack house," I mumbled under my breath, "I hate going into these places." I pulled my shirt up to cover my nose as I pushed open the rickety door.

Unfortunately my shirt wasn't enough to mask the stench of body odor and shit that's no doubt in buckets in the corners, "Holy fuck," Piett gagged before pulling his shirt up as well, "There has to be a dead body somewhere in here, because this is foul."

"Maybe," I walked through the doorway and peered around the dimly lit rooms, "It just better not be Alan, he owes me too much."

We began to walk through the multiple rooms of the abandoned house. Drugged out men and women were sprawled on the floors, as well as the torn up furniture, "Have you seen this man?" Piett held a picture up to a woman who looked to be the most lucid compared to others.

She squinted her eyes to make out the picture, then nodded and weakly pointed towards the ceiling. I immediately went for the stairs, hoping to find him quickly so I could grab him by the neck and drag him out of here. The faster I get out of this dump, the better.

The upstairs had only a few doors, and we kicked open each one with no luck. The rooms only consisted of junkies shooting up or having sex, and we also happened to have found the dead body that we suspected was here. Looks like they over dosed and judging by the rigor mortis - it's been quite awhile.

I pushed open the last door, and a man - who wasn't Alan - quickly stood up with wide eyes. I furrowed my brows at his reaction, especially since I doubt someone like him could know who I am. But then I took notice to why he looked guilty, and my stomach grew nauseous.

I glanced to a mattress on the floor to see a ginger haired boy, no older than maybe thirteen or fourteen, with a beaten up face and needle sticking out of his arm - his pants halfway off, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I growled as the drugged out man backed away towards a corner.

"I'll make sure he's alive," Piett moved past me and pulled the needle from the boys arm before checking for a pulse.

"I didn't do anything to him I swear," The drug addicts voice was raspy and his teeth were a ghastly yellow as he defended himself, "He was already like that when I found him."

I narrowed my eyes as I dug my hand in my pocket, pulling out a sharp blade, "So you're saying that I didn't just walk in on you attempting to take advantage of that little kid?" I spat in disgust as I tilted my head with furrowed brows.

His nervous blood shot eyes glanced to Piett and the half-dead boy, before he stupidly tired running past me. He hit me with his shoulder and knocked me into the wall, which barely had any affect on me due to his weak, thin state. So of course, he didn't get the chance to actually succeed in running away.

(TW: Death - Throat slit, Blood)
I turned around almost immediately and grabbed ahold of the back of his shirt before he could make it to the stairs. I pulled him back and brought the knife to his throat; instantly cutting through his skin like butter with no hesitation, "I hate men like you." I sneered into his ear as the sound of him dying echoed in the hall. But everyone here was too fucked up on heroin or meth to even take notice.
(TW ends)

I dropped him down to the floor and cleaned the knife on my shirt before putting it back in my pocket. Once I stepped back into the room, Piett had the kid's head on his lap as he slowly poured small amounts water into his mouth, "He's alive, but we should take him to our doctor," He nudged his head towards the boy's arm that was covered in needle marks, "Just in case he was given any dirty needles and to make sure he's not going to overdose on us - he looks too pale for my comfort."

I nodded as I bent down and eyed the kid's unconscious face, "Why do people have children if they don't plan to properly care for them?" I sighed as I reached my hand forward and grabbed the boys wrist to turn his arm around and inspect the marks.

"Are you planning to keep this one as well?" Piett asked with a hint of amusement, speaking about the boy as if he was a dog.

Without any hesitation, I scooped the kid up from his his lap with a heavy sigh. I hate that I had such a soft spot for uncared for children, but this will definitely be the last one - I'm not a fucking foster, "I guess one more can't hurt."

"I cleaned out his system and checked for any diseases or infections. He does have a few skin lesions from the drugs, but other than that, he'll be fine." The only Doctor we trust informed me of the kid's condition, and I nodded a thank you to him.

"And by any chance, do you know if he was.." I trailed off, finding it difficult to say the word, even to this day.

(TW: mention of sexual assault)
The doctor immediately knew what I was asking and gave me a somber expression, "From what I can tell, yes, but it could've been between twenty-four to seventy-two hours ago since there isn't any new damage." He spoke softly and sympathetically - he himself was having hard time talking about it.

I clenched my jaw as I thought of that poor kid, knowing exactly how he must have felt. I damn near almost cried as the trauma resurfaced, but I let out a heavy breath to compose myself, "Is he awake?"

He nodded, "Yes, you can go in," He gestured to the room with the open door, and Piett walked in first while I followed.

The ginger haired boy glanced up when we entered with a frightened look in his bloodshot eyes. He didn't say anything as he grabbed his blanket and brought it closer to his body, like it was his only form of protection.

"Hey kid," Piett spoke first, and the pair of emerald eyes met his, "What's your name?"

The boy swallowed nervously, "Cal."

"How old are you Cal?" I asked.

"Thirteen." He responded shyly, his eyes darting between us, "Are you social workers?"

I chuckled, "Far from it kid," I stepped l towards him slowly, not wanting to scare him by getting too close too fast, "I'm Anakin, and this is my brother Piett - we're the ones who found you."

"Oh," He glanced down to the white blanket, and didn't say nothing more. I knew he felt embarrassed, I know I did when I was in his position.

"Where are your parents?" I questioned as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He shrugged without looking up, "I don't know, dead hopefully." He whispered.

"Well, I'm going to give you a choice kid - you can come with us, and I even have a daughter about your age," His eyes snapped up at my offer with furrowed brows, "And I know you don't know us, and you're probably thinking I'm some creep. But your other option is to go back where you were and I'm sure that's not somewhere you want to be, am I right?" He truly doesn't have any options, so I'm hoping he takes the one I'm giving him.

He slowly shook his head, "No." He nervously squeezed the blanket with uncertainty and fear in his eyes. He didn't want to go back there, but he also didn't know, nor trust me - a stranger, "Why would you want to help me?"

I sighed, and glanced at Piett who, just as me, knew how this boy felt, "Both of us have been exactly where you are now," I turned back to the kid and watched as his fear slowly dispersed, and his right grip on the blanket loosened. I began to walk closer to him as I crossed my arms, "Just know that none of what you've been through us your fault, and if you come with me - I promise to keep you safe." I held my hand out to him, "For as long as you let me."

His watery eyes looked to my hand and I watched him contemplate everything I said, "Why me?"

I shrugged, "I just happened to have arrived when you needed me most." As I always am with every single one of my 'strays'.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Finally after a few silent moments, the poor kid began to sob and instead of taking my hand - he got up and hugged me. Nearly bringing me to tears for a second time.

Cal eyed the interior of the house with wide eyes, "Are you rich?"

"Almost," I shrugged, "Give me a few years and the next one will be even bigger."

We walked deeper into the house and I began to hear running footsteps as well as shouting, and I groaned while looking up at the ceiling - preparing for the arrival of a painful embrace, "Kin!" Ahsoka darted around the corner and nearly knocked Cal on his back as she rushed past him to hug me, "I missed you!" She beamed up at me as I did my best to regain my breath from her aggressive hug that knocked the wind out of me.

"I wish I could say the same," I groaned breathlessly as I placed my hand on top of her head and pushed her away.

The eleven year old giggled up at me, not seeming phased by my lack of affection - she was used to it by now, "You took forever this time."

I gestured behind her to Cal who was shyly looking at the floor, "I brought a friend home."

She instantly spun on her heels to get a look at the boy she hadn't taken notice to until now. I watched as her jaw slightly dropped, before she began to smile wide, "Hello there, I'm Ahsoka." She held her hand out to him.

He accepted her gesture, "Cal." He spoke quietly.

"That's a cute name," She flirted with the fluttering of her lashes as she swayed side to side - making Cal blush as he kept his nervous eyes on the ground.

I glared at her in annoyance as Piett chuckled knowingly to this instant crush. Hell no, this is not happening and I can already tell that she's going to give me a headache.

Flashback ends

After finishing the story, I looked down to make sure (y/n) was awake - surprisingly she was. Her eyes had watered as a line of tears were falling down her cheeks, "That poor boy."

I nodded, "Yeah but he's a tough kid, and he surpassed every one of my expectations." It took him awhile to adjust, and even ran away once from being overwhelmed. But eventually he got better, and Ahsoka had a lot to do with that.

She smiled, "Is he unhinged like the rest of you?"

I laughed out loud as a few interesting memories crossed my mind. Including one with him holding a gun to his own head as he stared me down as a way of trying to scare me into giving in to what he wanted - it didn't work, "I'm still wondering how he got charged as sane. That boy is.. a real piece of work."

"He sounds like a fun person," She chuckled as she adjusted her position on my lap, "Also I'm curious, did you ever find Alan?"

I nodded with a devious grin, "About a week later, and I'd rather not share those gruesome details to you before bed." I scooted myself downwards while she lifted her head and patiently waited for me to stop, before laying her head back down into the crook of my neck.

She groaned and I felt her cold breath fan my neck - making me shiver, "But I want another story, Aayla's sounds interesting."

I shook my head while I gently rubbed my fingertips up and down her arm - goosebumps formed in the wake of my touch, "Another time sweetheart, let's go to sleep - I'm going to have a long day tomorrow."

༻✦༺
I know I said Rex would be in this chapter, but this turned out to be much longer than I expected. But he will be in the next one!❤️
Hope you liked it loves💕
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 15 10
A fan fiction that was meant to be one shots but I got too invested with my first chapter and now it's a integrate story. The clone wars are draggin...
183 7 9
My butterfly. Watching you bask in the sun was like watching angels descend from heaven. The way your skin glowed like a river of chocolate gold. The...
1.1K 44 28
"I despise you so fucking much that I want you to be sent off to the other side of the world, Athena." He takes his last step, his front pressing aga...
47.8K 954 43
eΒ·terΒ·nal /Ι™ΛˆtΙ™rn(Ι™)l/ adjective~ Lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning. (of truths, values, or questions) valid for all time; essent...