From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

21

3.2K 130 34
By ykwitdo21

i sat up and stripped out of my bra and shorts i had on. her eyes immediately went to y/n jr. she always did this. she eyed my shit like it was her last meal or something.

" sit up" i told her and she obeyed.

i stripped her from her shirt and saw she had no bra. i smirked and laid her down. i started nibbling and leaving open mouth kisses all over her neck.

" y/n no hickeys on my neck" she said breathlessly.

" don't worry mi amor i know" i said kissing down to her chest.

i took one of her nipples in my mouth and started nibbling and sucking on it while my fingers toyed with the other one.

her hands shot to the back of my head she moaned. i went to her right boob and started to suck on and toy with the one i was just sucking on.

"y/n" she moan barley above a whisper.

i let go of her nipple with a popping noise and kissed down her chest and left open mouth kissed on her stomach.

i got to the hem of her shorts and looked up. she nodded and i gave her the are you sure look.

she rolled her eyes and i took that as my cue to go ahead.

she lifted her bottom half up and i pulled the shorts off of her along with her panties.

i took a look and her pusey was glistening. i opened her legs a little more and started kissing up her thigh.

when i got to her inner thigh i started leaving hickeys there.

she loved her thighs being loved on.

" y/n" she said moaning.

" looks like your wearing pants to preform tomorrow" i chuckled.

i blew on her clit and her breathing picked up. i dragged my tongue through her folds then to her clit.

i looked up at her to see she was already watching me. i winked at her and she smiled but it was soon dropped as i latched onto her clit.

" y/n" she moaned out gripping my hair.

i started rubbing on her thighs as i started licking and sucking on her clit at the same time.

" oh my goddd" she whined out.

i gripped them and pushed her legs open again as they started to close.

i started to suck harder as i felt her trying close her legs again.

she arched further into my mouth and i pulled away.

she whined at the lost contact and tried to put me back.

i laid next to her and looked at her. she straddled me and moved to my face.

her caramel thighs were place on ether side of my head. she hovered over my mouth and i leaned up and went back to sucking on her clit again. i gently bit down on her clit and licked my from her slit to her clit.

i felt her start grinding herself on me. i flattened my tongue and she went faster. she had a really good grip on my hair.

" y/n i'm so close" she moaned out.

i looked up at her and she was already looking at me.

i slipped my tongue inside her and that sent her over the edge.

i felt her thighs started shaking and i felt her juices all over my face. i let her calm down from her high before pulling my tongue out of her.

she slumped over on the bed and i slid from under her.

" i hope you don't think we done" i said stroking myself.

" i don't i just need to catch my breath really quickly" she mumbled.

" catch it later" i said flipping her on her back.

i placed my arm on the side of her head. placing all my weight on it as i used my other hand and ran my tip through her folds.

" go slow" she said to me.

i nodded and she brought me into a kiss as i slowly pushed into her.

she bit down on my lip and scratched at my back. i pushed fully in and waited for her to tell me she was alright. it's been a minute since we fucked.

" move" she said as she brought me into a kiss.

with both my arms beside her head i slowly began to thrust into her.

i made sure with each stroke i was deep inside her.

" y/n" she moaned breathlessly.

i sped up my pace a bit and she scratched at my back.

i brought her into another kiss as she gripped onto my shoulders as i started fucking her into the mattress.

she moaned into my mouth.

" daddy please don't stop" she begged me.

i felt her clench me.

" i'm gonna cum" she said yelled.

i slammed into her and pushed into her. she started shaking

" y/n its too much" she said trying to push me back.

i sat up and gripped her neck pushing into her more.

" where's the girl that could take it at hmm" i asked as i started giving her deep strokes.

she gasped as i hit her g-spot.

i kept my strokes slow but hard. she was a mess under me and i loved it.

" i'm cumming" she yelled as her eyes rolled back and clenched around me. i felt her juices all over my thighs.

i pulled out and a few seconds later her cum was dripping on the bed. i lickdd my lips and was about to go down on her as she sat up. i stepped back as she got up fully got up.

she stumbled a bit and i caught her.

" you okay" i chuckled.

" yeah legs are you know.. reviving itself right now" she said we switched spots.

she pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist.

she gripped me and ran my tip through her folds then slowly sunk down. i pushed my head further into the bed letting out a moan. my eyes rolled back and i closed them.

" eyes open" she demanded.

i didn't listen because the way she was squeezing around me was getting to me.

she started slowly grinding on me.

i felt her breath on my ear.

" keep your eyes open your eyes or this is the fastest i'll go all night y/n try me" she growled.

' i woke up her dominant side with the comment from earlier' i smirked to myself opening my eyes.

she beautiful honey ones staring into mine.

she starts bouncing on me and i gripped her hips as she used my chest for balance. she picked up her pace as she started slamming down on me.

my eyes rolled back and i groaned curling my toes as i felt the pleasure slowly building in my stomach.

i felt her stop and she started going real slow again.

i opened my eyes quickly as she wore this smirk.

she leaned down by my ear again.

" since you don't want listen beg me"

" keh the pleasure is just a lot-"

she gave me this look and i started begging her.

" lani i'm sorry please continue please" i groaned as i felt her playing with my balls.

i guess that satisfied her because she started back up again.

i held her in place after she was about to start putting it down on me and i thrusted upwards.

her hand went to my neck and started applying pressure. that turned me on 10x more.

" you better not stop" she moaned out and i didn't plan on it. i started thrusting into her hard and fast.

after a minute i felt her clench me and i felt this tingly sensation in my stomach.

" i'm gonna cum" i groaned out.

seconds later i slammed into her one last time before i shot my load in her.

her body started convulsing as her 3rd orgasm of the night hit her.

she slumped on top of me as we both caught our breaths.

" you came so much" kehlani chuckled.

" well i'm sorry miss you were first off clenching my soul and you were tight asl" i said chuckling.

" i haven't came like that in a while" she sighed.

" you know i'm the only one that knows your body like that" i said to her as she sat up.

" i know your favorite things, your favorite spot, your kinks, how to make you wet with and without touching you... just admit it i'm the best to ever hit it" i grinned.

" i did already in a whole song" she chuckled
getting off of me.

i sighed at the loss of contact.

" so get like was about me" i smiled getting under the covers.

" it wasn't about jahron or kyrie" she said. as she got under them with me.

i yawned and she had this goofy ass grin again.

" kehlani don't you d-"

" pussy put her ass to sleep now she calling me nyquil" she said.

" i hate you" i mumbled pulling her into me.

" no you don't" she yawned.

" mmh you right" i whispered.

i closed my eyes and slowly let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" y'all are in the room now"

" okay i'm on my way"

" i slept in y/n room is all"

" yes all we did is sleep"

" goodbye edward"

i felt her hands on my back but i didn't have the energy to do anything right now.

i rolled over and looked at her.

" i have to head back to my room" she said.

" what time did we finis-"

" around maybe 3ish and it's 7 right now" she said.

" no wonder i'm so tired" i said.

" i'm stealing a pair of your sweats because someone wanted to leave a lot hickeys on my thighs" she said getting up.

" you liked it so hush" i said back.

she bent down and went into my bag to look for my sweats.

her ass and pussy were in pure view.

she stood up and when she found some sweats.

" and can you find my thong you threw somewhere" she rolled her eyes and i laughed.

she put the pants on and walked to me.

" ill see you later" she said pecking my lips a few times.

" yeah"

" you preforming tonight" she asked me.

" you want me to" i asked.

she nodded her head.

" then i will" i said with a smile.

she smiled then brought me into a passionate kiss. she licked my lip for entrance and as i went to open my mouth her phone started ringing. she pulled away and checked it

" oh my god okay im leaving kah is calling me now" she said pecking my lips and walking out the room.

" you are something else kehlani ashley parrish" i mumbled turning back to my side going back to sleep.

A/N

did y'all fucks with itttttt?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 19
"Do you trust me, Lauren?", Kehlani stared deeply into those green orbits that had the strongest hold on her heart, "Yes, Mistress", she said. How lo...
62.3K 1.9K 27
you and Kehlani go from making a song together to having lunch with each other, what happens next? unedited
78 13 12
Falling in love was never part of the plan but you have become my entire world. Khaza ended up being everything my parents warned me about when talki...
18.8K 529 23
Y/n is a athletic high schooler and is a player. But what happens when she finds herself actually liking somebody? Will she finally treat them right...