reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]

14.1K 555 727
By AmarisxxLuna

Stockholm Syndrome is an emotional response. It happens to some abuse and hostage victims when they have positive feelings toward an or captor.

trigger warning: super toxic story, abuse, sexually explicit words, violence and lots of cursing,

Possible smut.

This happens in Bonten era.

found you.

You froze from where you're standing. This can't be you said to yourself. You made sure that he can't trace you because you change your identity completely. He stood up from his seat making you flinch. You immediately aim for the door and run towards it but he's fast. He grabs your hair and pulls it roughly he drags you inside your bedroom and throws you on the floor. A loud thud was heard.

"You think you can escape me, Angel?" He said as he took a pill and laugh like a lunatic. He looks at his hand that is holding the locks of your hair that he got when he drag you and smells it. "Uhmmm. god, I missed your scent." after he smelled your hair his face suddenly shifted in a dark aura.

"If I can't have you, No one will," He said as he aims the gun at you, He stares at you for a while before pointing his gun up. "But before I kill you let's play first." He grins, He looks like a devil dressed in a nice suit. "I will wreck inside and outside of you, y/n."

"Please, Sanzu." You said as you plead for your life. He walks towards you and sits on top of your body that's lying on the floor. He brushes his index finger to your face. "Ahhhh... Your skin is so soft not like the other whores."

He leans close. "Do you know how many whores I fucked after you left?" He chuckled. "But none of them is as good as you, Angel." He then went close to lick you, you try to avoid it is so you look at your side, his tongue landed on your cheeks, he licked it upward it send you chills.

You look under your bed and try to spot the knife you hid there because you feel safe if you know you have an easy access to weapons. You try reaching it but he instantly saw you.

"Oh, what do you have there?" He looks under your bed and took the knife. "Oh, Are you that scared of me that you need to hide a weapon under your bed?" He said grinning ear to ear.

"Fuck you!" You slap him hard. He didn't move for a couple of seconds. He spits the blood on the floor then he slowly turns his head back at you. the corner of his lips is bleeding. "You can, Angel."

"You fucking ruined my life! I lived in fear because of you!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. He just laughs at you.

"But I fucked you real good and you enjoyed every bit of it." He said. He leans close to whisper but you instantly hit him with a dumbbell that you reached under your bed. He lay on top of you and you instantly push him. You took the knife and run but he grabs your ankle making you fall.

"Fuck! Just die already!" You said.

He crawls towards you and you stand up you pointed the knife at him. "This time I will kill you!" You said.

He slowly stands up. There's blood in his head from the blow. "Then do it!." He yells at you making you flinch.

"See? I can still make you flinch y/n. You're still scared of me." He chuckles. "Come on, stab me I dare you." He throws his gun on your bed and raises his two hands like he is surrendering. "See no weapon. it's your advantage."

You charge at him with a knife in your hand. it's now or never, you desperately want to end this nightmare. You're about to stab him when he swiftly grabs your hand and took the knife from you. Your eyes widened and instantly fear fills your eyes.

He cups your cheeks together in one hand pushing you against the wall. You groan to the impact hurting your back.

You try to kick him but his hand is fast. He holds your thighs. You try to punch him but he slaps you hard.

"Two years and you're still weak." He said as he holds your chin and harshly pulls it to meet his gaze.

You glare at him. Your face is mixed with anger and disgust.

"I ain't Bonten's number two for nothing, y/n." He leans so close that his lips are almost brushing your ear. "The way you resist me turns me on." He said licking the side of your ear.

He stares at your face with a grin, that evil grin. He points the tip of the knife to your cheeks making you shiver in fear. All those years of training and preparing are still not enough to defeat this monster.

"Stupid, Stupid y/n. You'll gonna regret that you left me." He brushes the tip of the knife to your cheeks making it bleed.

You spit at his face. "Fuck you!" You said. He's about to speak when you headbutt him so hard he releases you.

"Fuck y/n! Just give up already!" He shouts. You run as fast as you can towards your door but as soon as you open it a man is standing blocking your way you hit his chest.

"Help me please. He's... He's going to kill me." The man hugs you caressing your back.

"There, There," He said. You eagerly wants to get out of the house but he's not letting you pass.

"Oi! Sanzu! I told you to stop playing games! We need to get back to Tokyo now!" He added.

"What? I'm just having fun!" Sanzu yelled.

"All this trouble for some whore" The guy said in an annoyed tone. You slowly look up and it's Rindou.

"Long time no see, y/n" He then punch you in the guts so hard making you lose your consciousness.

****************

You woke up with your head throbbing. You hold it and try to sit. You look around it's dark. There are no windows just a door, One light, one wing chair, a small bathroom, and a bed in the center. You felt panic "where am I," you said to yourself. You remembered what happened then instantly everything sinks in. Did he bring me here?

All the courage you gather within two years is now gone, you really are scared of him. You flinched when you heard the door opened.

"You're awake, Angel." He said as he walks towards you and he's holding a gun. This time you really felt defeated. You can't escape the devil.

"Where am I?" you asked.

"Well, bad angels need to learn their lessons."

"Please, don't kill me." You said looking down. That's all you can do now, plead for your life.

"What? I can't hear you?" He said.

"Please, Sanzu... Please forgive me."

"Beg." He said.

"What?"

"I said get on your knees and beg."

Scared of what he will do, you oblige. You kneel "Please, I beg you. Don't kill me." You said, tears are building up in your eyes.

He grabs your cheeks and harshly raises them to meet his eyes. "Remember this, y/n no one will love you as I do. No one wants a woman who has a fuck up life. I'm the only one who accepts you, do you understand?" You just stare at him like it's hard for you to swallow what he just said. His grip tightens. "Understand?" He repeats and you just nod.

"Good girl, Now strip."

"What?"

"You want me to forgive you, right?" He let go of your face and took a step back. He took a seat on the wing chair.

Crying, you started to slowly remove your shirt and your bra. He stares at your body for a while making you uncomfortable.

"Now stand and seduce me." He said. You oblige and walk towards him you lean close and you stare at his eyes as you rub his arms up to his tie then you loosen it. You kiss his neck while undoing the buttons of his shirt. You then kiss his chest down making him lookup. "Fuck" he curses under his breath. You slowly open his pants and grab his shaft.

"Fuck y/n." He said as you slowly remove his boxers.

You kissed the tip of his manhood and slowly give him head making him grab your hair. "You really are good at this." He moans your name repeatedly as you continue what you are doing until you feel his shaft twitch. He pulls you up and aggressively kisses your lips while pushing you towards the small bed.

He's now on top of you. "I'll fuck you until you lose consciousness," He said with a grin on his face. You didn't feel anything anymore you just surrendered everything to him. He removes his shirt and pulls your panties harshly but you didn't budge, You're questioning yourself if this life is still worth living.

Without any warning, he put his manhood inside you making you groan from the pain.

"I can only make you feel this good, y/n no one else." He said as he continues to thrust. Your body reacts making you release a faint moan.

"Don't fight it." He said. defeated you moan his name grabbing his hair.

"Sanzu" you moan.

"Call me by my first name."

"Hhnnnnng.... Ahhhh.... Haruchiyo."

"Fuck! That's hot." He pulls his manhood and flips you face down. He then put it again roughly. It hurts but you starting to like it.

Maybe he's right no one will love me as he did. You told to yourself.

He leans close and grabs your breast tightly inflicting more pain but instead of a groan, you let out a moan.

His words keep repeating in your head. No one will love you as I do and now you're starting to believe him. You accepted your defeat.

His thrust became faster. "I'm going to come." He said.

"Please, not inside. I don't want to get pregnant." You said in a begging tone.

"I don't want little gremlins too." He pulls his shaft and releases it to your back. You felt warm liquid dripping. You flop your body on his bed.

"Oh, we're not done yet." He said.

**************

You're hugging your knees as you lay down in his bed sideways. He didn't let go of you for almost five hours. You're tired but you can't sleep you glance at him and he's putting his clothes on

"I'll be back, Mikey needs me." He said.

You sit on the bed trembling "Please don't leave me here." You said. He walks towards you and holds your chin, He raises it. "Didn't I tell you that Angels need to learn their lesson? You'll stay here until you promise not to leave me again."

"I... I promise I will not leave you again. I don't want here there's no window, it's dark and it's suffocating!"

"Not so fast, Angel. You need to earn my trust but until then you're staying here." He smiles at you and kisses your forehead.

He walks towards the door leaving you spacing out. He closes the lights from the outside and closes the door. Darkness are all over, you can't do anything but to lay in the bed.

*****************

It's been three weeks and you're still locked up in that tiny room. The foods are coming three times a day but you barely touch them. Everyday maids are coming helping you to take a bath and get dressed. Even if you're locked up, he's still make sure that you're well taken care of.

Sanzu visits you everyday, he tells you what's happening on his everyday life, what's happening outside then he'll fuck you. You felt hopeless, you want to die but you're afraid of dying.

One day Sanzu suddenly stops visiting you. You felt worried, your thoughts that he found someone better tightens your chest. Did he forget about me? I thought that he loves me? why he's not returning? Those questions are playing inside of your head making you cry every night.

On the fifth day you heard the door opens, he also opens the light that made you blind for a couple of seconds. You saw Sanzu standing in front of you. You immediately run towards him and hug him tight.

"I... I thought you forget about me... I thought you don't love me anymore... Please don't leave me." You said trembling and crying.

"Hey, I just went on an assignment Mikey ordered me. I won't ever forget you that's why even after two years I still try to find you remember?" He said removing the locks of your hair from your face. You buried your face on the crook of his neck "Did you learn your lesson, Angel?" You nod. "Will you leave me again?" You shake your head.

"I'll stay by your side forever, Sanzu."

"That's good to hear." He kiss your hair. He then carried you bridal style.

"There there we're getting out of here."

End

Kinda scared to publish this too hehe :) Hope you guys like it, please don't come at me. Hehe

Thank you for requesting part two 🙂🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 36.4K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
471K 19.8K 34
❝7 billion people in the world... I'm glad I caught you.❞ Keisuke Baji x Reader My second fanfic. Cover from pinterest. Rank: #4 in bajikeisuke 08/22...
189K 7.5K 48
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Achilles' Heel is a weakness in spite of overall strength, which can lead to downfall. ❝I wish to not s...
560K 20.7K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...