out of control ; the penthous...

By _yaannaay

joo seokhoon secrets are meant to be exposed the penthouse : war in life s2 book 2 out of 3 started : 12/07... More

WaaHh
introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
new characters
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
halloween special
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
Epilogue
book 3

chapter nine

3.5K 187 139
By _yaannaay

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

not edited :D

- afternoon ; school -

after storming out of classroom 119, Jaehwa had ran outside, breathing heavily. She wanted to scream, different thoughts clouding her brain.

what was that man thinking...

what were you thinking...

it's been more than a year get over him.

you have enough things to think about

ruin their lives like the ruined yours.

jaehwa gripped her head, wanting nothing else than to just disappear, but that's not exactly what happened.

someone bumped into her, the two falling to the floor. "ow..." jaehwa looked up at the culprit, area sitting on her knees, her eyes welling up with tears.

the two stay silent, aera almost sobbing on the concrete. jaewha stays on the floor with her, not wanting to interrupt whatever was happening.

aera finally looked up, shocked seeing who she had ran into. she picks herself up fast, wiping her eyes.

"sorry for bumping into you." she stuttered. jaehwa stood up, dusting off the dust from her skirt.

"it's... fine. are you ok? why are you crying?" jaehwa looked straight at aera, concern dropping from her eyes.

"I'm fine. But..." aera spoke to jaewha, venom dripping from her voice.

"why are you out here?" jaehwa bites her lip, shaking her head.

"that doesn't matter, tell me why you're out here crying?" she hears aera sigh, but the girl rolls her eyes, not answering the question.

"no... i told you i'm fine. thank you for saving my fall." aera is quick to walk away. jaehwa stares at her figure, wanting to run after her, but she turns a corner, quickly disappearing.

jaehwa looks in the direction she had heard screaming, spotting Seo Jumin still standing there.

his breathing was haggard, the rising and falling of his chest standing out. it was almost like they had fought, which they most likely did.

jaehwa looks away, wanting to still avoid all contact with the taller boy. she attempts to walk away, but her voice is called out.

"jaehwa." she holds in a sigh, and turns around, facing her old brother.

"yes?" she asked, skeptical of what he would do. he leans down, the two now being eye to eye to each other.

"i know you remember everything. starting from when we were siblings, to when i decided to stab you in the stomach." jumin pokes her right on the scar that was still sitting on her skin.

"that should give you enough memories to remember everything. don't try to fuck it up this time. i told you not to mess with me." jumin takes his finger off, leaning up to his original height.

"don't mess with rona either. be smart so you don't get stabbed again." jumin smiles, walking away from jaewha.

jaehwa licks the inside of her cheek, annoyed at the older boy. she wasn't sure what made his personality change, but it annoyed her.

she scoffed, kicking a rock at the nearest wall. "this is so annoying." her phone starts ringing, and jaehwa is pulled back into reality.

she picks it up, reading the caller id. she smirks, answering the call and bringing it up to her ear. "mr. joo... did you need something?" she hears him place his phone down, signaling she was ok speaker.

"yes i do ms. ha. as you know the piano conception is tomorrow, you are at Cheong Ah as pianist, correct?" jaehwa hums, answering the old mans question.

"wonderful. don't go. i need seokhoon to win." jaehwa scoffs, leaning against the wall, looking out to the soccer field.

"you think you have control over me mr. joo? i'm at cheong ah to see everyone around me fail. your children aren't exceptions to that." she hears the man sigh, his breathing sharp.

"you are under my surveillance mr. joo. don't forget it." jaehwa drags the phone away from her ear, ending the call. she turns around... and oh yoon hee standing behind her.

jaehwa stiffens, surprised. "why are you here?" oh yoon hee's face torts into anger, as she realizes who the teen was on the phone with.

"why are you speaking to joo dan tae!? what are you planning?!" jaehwa rolls her eyes, glaring at the woman.

"it's none of your business! go back to being a perfect family with bae rona. i don't care for logan's plans anymore! for all i know he abandoned me here to stay with you!" yoonhee slapped the girl, annoyed by her attitude.

"you will NOT speak about my family like that. why have you changed jaehwa?! you were the perfect child for more than 17 years! could you not keep up the act!? not even for sim su ryeon!?" jaehwa holds onto her cheek, staring at the mother.

"last i remember, ha yoonchul abandoned you for money. he would do it again... just like he did me. don't get it twisted. you aren't a perfect family just because he's with you. he'll go running back to the money." jaehwa shoves the lady aside, not wanting to deal with anyone anymore.

"yah! ha jaehwa!" jaehwa sighs, annoyed that the old lady had called out to her.

jaehwa continued to walk, her hand falling from her cheek. nothing good came out of listening to her.

"ha jaewha." jaewha looks up, the male voice startling her. ha yoon chuck stood right in front of her.

"leave me alone." jaehwa steps to the side, trying to walk away from her dad.

she hears him sigh, and he's quick to grab onto her upper arm. "i don't care what you think, you are coming with us." jaehwa notices oh yoonhee standing behind her dad, and she scoffs.

"so this was your plan? to get that woman to corner me so you could come get me!?

what is your problem!? just leave me alone!" jaehwa tries to pull away, but yoonchul keeps a firm grab on her arm.

he looks back at yoonhee, and smiles, signaling her to walk in front of them, which she does.

yoonchul proceeds to drag jaehwa by the arm, jaewha screaming for him to let go. "let me go! i don't want to help you!" she tugs at his hand, the jacket at her arm wrinkling.

"YAH! LET ME GO!" she refused to give up, until they finally stopped at the PTA meeting.

"Let go of my daughter!" Yoonchul screamed. jaehwa wasn't even surprised at this point, when did he ever think of her as a daughter?

"Rona? Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" the two walk away from jaehwa, leaving her stunned. she looks at the fellow parents, making eye contact with joo dan tae.

"can an adult treat a kid like this? don't you know? that was violence." jaewha notices ha yoonchul walk straight into kang mari's face, but quickly turns to the rest of the parents.

"Why is it that no one steps to intervene! If any of you lay your hands on Rona again, I'm going to resort to the law." jaehwa looks straight at floor, just wanting to walk away, but truthfully she liked the drama, so she stayed and listened.

"i see that you're a big fan of law... but as they say, where you sow a bean, a bean sprouts.

out of a criminal's household comes a school bully. this is a matter of genetics... great!" minhyuk's dad smiled, noticing the mood in the room finally set. they thought they had the upper hand.

yoonchul slowly approaches gyujin, holding his fist up, "shut that mouth of yours!" the shorter man scoffs, smirking.

"hit me if you want, that'll look good on you." the two glare at each other, but joo da tae finally speaks up

"enough already," jaewha looks up, surprised that he even screamed, the two making eye contact.

"ha jaehwa. tell us what happened. every bit of the story." jaewha looks around the room, making eye contact with every single adult.

she stops at yoon hee, the look on the mother's face, priceless. jaehwa cleared her throat, and began to fiddle with her fingers.

"well... rona is the bully. i sat to the side multiple times when she had said nasty things to other students, or when she would simply bully others...

because i didn't want to get in trouble with her, or with my parents." she looks at her dad, his face in distress.

"if it isn't easy to see, there's obviously a favorite. i tried to stay in line so they wouldn't throw me on the streets,

but because there's a parent meeting... i thought i would have to say something." jaewha lied straight through her teeth like it was something she was just born with.

the room goes silent, tiny gasps heard from what jaehwa had said. she continued to look down, deciding not to make eye contact with anyone.

did jaewha feel bad? not at all. they got why they deserve.

did she want to keep the act up? absolutely, she loved messing with people's lives.

joo dan tae was about to speak again, but someone had walked in, their eyes turning to the girl who's eyes were watering.

"jenny? good thing you are here, tell us from to side too." kang mark asked. the room stayed silent, waiting for her answer, but she just sniffled.

"jenny. i asked you to tell us from your side-."

"she's lying." jaewha's eyes widened, turning to jenny.

"what'd you mean? who's lying?" jenny shakily picked up her finger, and pointed it straight at jaehwa.

"her." jaehwa stays silent, trying to communicate with jenny with her eyes.

"everything jaehwa said... isn't true. the both of us got bullied. i got bullied for the past two years!

i got bullied by ha eunbyeol, lee minhyuk, and joo seokkyung because i was friends with bae rona!

everything that jaehwa just said... is a lie." jaehwa tries to walk over to her, but yoonchul holds her back, glaring.

"what? are you trying to say lee minhyuk is a bully? you better tell us the truth." a few of the adults stood up, surprised by the sudden confession.

"did you get blackmailed by Rona? this conniving brat. what have you done to my innocent daughter!?" Mari tries to attack Rona, but Yoonhee steps in between the both of them. 

"I said stop! I'm the outcast! for two years, i was cursed and bullied by the kids at hera palace! i'm the one who was  bullied.

i'm an outcast... just like rona. why aren't you listening!?" the room stays silent, almost no one wanting to speak.

"an outcast? what are you talking about? why would you be? how are you lacking?" jenny continues to sniffle, trying to silence herself.

she walks forward, taking her pin out of her hair, and moving some of it, a bald spot showing.

jaewha gasps, suddenly feeling bad for the younger girl. the room ultimately is shocked, kang mari approaching her daughter.

the two whisper to each other, and she sees yoon hee walk towards the table that surrounded the other adults.

"this is jenny's diagnosis from the hospital today. hair loss from stress and esophagitis have been progressing for quite some time." she hands it to cheon seojin, the singer sighing.

jaehwa hears someone fall for the floor, kang mari on it. jenny walks towards mr. ma, handing him a hard drive. "i filmed this today."

the video showed joo seokkyung pouring the paint on rona, but no one else. the camera pans to the side, but someone is caught.

"ha jaehwa. why are you on this video?" jaehwa looks from her face on the screen, and back to her dad.

"i walked by. it's not like i acted on it. i just watched." the grip on her arm tightened, and she winced.

"ha jaehwa. from this day. i don't want to see you anywhere near us. except for school."

- seo household ; night ; t.w. -

jaehwa stood in front of the mirror, the constant knocking on the door tuned out.

she looked from her face to the scissors in her hand, wanting nothing but to just disappear.

she had been disowned, once again. she had been forgotten, by logan, again.

the ringing coming from her phone as she tried calling him one more time, his voice only appearing in his message.

"hello! this is logan lee. please leave a message at the beep..." jaehwa glanced at her phone, ending the call.

jaehwa started hitting herself in the head, multiple times, just wanting everyone to disappear. the scissors cutting her skin.

jaehwa looks up, seeing the red liquid rolling down.

out of anger, jaehwa brings the scissors up to her hair, cutting it off.

her long hair falling straight to the floor. she starts crying more, cutting the other side, right at her collarbone.

she watches the hair fall, and looks back up. the figure in the mirror startling her. "why'd you cut it? i really liked it." the man said.

"come on jaehwa. come back home. i didn't want to disown you. comeback home." the tears pooled her eyes again, the temperature in the bathroom dropping.

"leave me alone!" she threw the scissors at the mirror, it shattering. the door finally opened, revealing logan lee.

jaehwa leaned over the sink, the pieces of glass piercing her hands. "jaehwa!" logan runs up to her, trying to grab her hands, but she pushes him way.

"leave me alone!... please!... i just need to disappear." jaehwa turns back to the mirror, trying to grab for a shard, but logan is quick enough to grab her arms, pulling her into his chest.

"please..." jaehwa starts hitting her head again, logan quickly deflecting the hits with his own arm.

"jaehwa calm down. everything will be ok. you'll be fine. i'll never leave you... i promise." jaehwa's breathe goes unstable, sending logan into panic.

"it's ok. just calm, sleep if you want." the two slip down onto the floor, logan holding jaehwa's head in his arm.

"...please just let me disappear..."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

lol! and then logan dies LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 519 20
" Don't throw us away again... " BOOK 3 LAST BOOK WAR IN LIFE Go read the 1st & 2nd book first DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS PLOT I ONLY...
12K 466 28
With Joo Dan Tae and all the other other Hera Palace club out of prison will Mirae's 'perfect' life continue or will she have to loose more people th...
343K 12.9K 48
joo seokhoon everyone has a secret in the penthouse the penthouse : war in life s1 book 1 out of 3 best achievements: 1st in Penthouse 14.4.21...
63.1K 1.8K 35
"As long as you promise you won't leave me I'll stay strong" He said staring right into her eyes Joo Seokhoon x oc A penthouse war in life fan fiction