The Possessive Royalty And Th...

By iceheartgoldsmile

"The Zillard Kingdom, of the Wolf and fox people are to have you. You, the first born. Noone can assure your... More

Ceremony
Family
Prey
Hunger
Busy
Fly
Dumb
Knights
Pet
Pampered

Rules

1.8K 54 92
By iceheartgoldsmile

"Chloe has nothing to do with it. Kendall is on his last chance, Maya will be fine, the majority of the damage was from rats" defended Danny, I concentrated on my food.

Do I need to be around for this? I was already finished and I really don't want to see a family start arguing while I'm still this size.

"Rumour spreads Danny. People judge. She and her brothers are not ready for this sort of life" huffed the king, placing a chewy piece of meat in his mouth.

"Chloe is. She only has two things she needs to work on. Those don't even involve her obsessive studying" defended Danny once more.

"Those study sessions. I've decided, the next planned study session is your last, she can do it by herself." Stated the king.

No more study sessions? That's good, I  haven't had a good experience with those. I looked at Danny's face and he seems so angry. Oh dear.

Silence filled the room, tension made my hair stand on end. This is an uncomfortable room to be in.

My stomach churned as I was suddenly lifted, the king brought me to his face and rested me on his palms.

"The cat that was supposed to be your mother's was only 13" stated the king. His words shook me. That was so young to be murdered.

"Chloe didn't do it though" stated Danny, the king placed me in front of the queen, her muzzle resting on the table as she looked at me. The last time I was so close to a wolf's muzzle, I was being carried.

I pressed myself to the table and watched her carefully, becoming more aware of the numbness along my back and the slight stinging that was becoming apparent.

"I won't be arguing this point with you Danny. Tomorrow night you'll tell me how her shift goes and how much more healing she'll need. When the people see her, they'll see she's in good condition and will just call the rumours untrue." Explained the king.

I crawled nervously back to Danny as the queen tried to nudge me. Atleast I know Danny, I don't want to be at the mercy of anymore strangers.

"I'm taking her to bed" grumbled Danny, I flinched as he reached for me, his tense movements and angry voice preparing me for rough treatment.

Gentle hands cradled me and placed me onto the soft cushion. Easily both sides of the cushion pressed up around me and I could feel Danny moving.

"Oh and Danny, I will be deciding her suitor, it's out of her hands" added the king, Danny's movements halted.

"Chloe deserves to fall in love in her own time" growled Danny quietly, I gulped nervously, Danny sounds so angry.

"My word is final Danny" stated the king. With a low growl, Danny began moving again, we traveled for a while, light occasionally spilling into my protected spot.

The pillow folded back out as it was set down. I lay still and looked around slowly. I'm on the foot of my bed. Everything seeming bigger, noticing smaller details I've missed.

I never paid attention to the small windows high up the walls, bars preventing anything from entering or exiting. I never cared to notice that the bedding had completely changed to a bright yellow.

"I'll see you again in the morning, I'm going to bed" grumbled Danny, I watched him tensely open the door. I didn't move, the pain from my injuries finally flaring back up.

Slam! The door crashed against its frame, I froze and stared at it anxiously. If Danny's that mad, he could really have hurt me if he wanted.

I lay still in discomfort, trying to force myself asleep. Finally I forced myself up and paced in discomfort. The bed feeling like a big distance to cross, the room dark and lonely as wind howled in noisily. I cried out sadly, not for anything in particular just because I wanted to fill the world with something.

I could hear my high pitched mewls echoing around, almost ghostly in the lonely, windy night. I stopped as the echos became too much.

I huffed and wriggled deep beneath one of the pillows, tired from stressing and pacing. I yawned and stretched letting myself fade to sleep.

"Shit! Where is she?" A shout woke me and I yawned tiredly, stretching out. Stopping as the sound of stuff being moved could be heard.

"How did she get out? She's in so much trouble" whined Danny's voice. Me? Is he looking for me? Why am I in trouble?

I moved to sit just under the pillows heavy mass, watching him freak out. Does he think I somehow ran away? As funny as it would be leaving him like this, I'm worried he'll punish me again.

Danny? My voice still a quiet, high pitched mew, he stopped and slowly spun around, meeting my gaze easily. Ok I just need to act innocent I did just wake up.

I forced myself to yawn, which triggered a real, big yawn. Rubbing my ears and head with a lazy paw.

"That was bad! Don't make me think you've run away like that!" Snapped Danny, his outburst startling me, making me retreat deep into the comforts of being under the pillow. "Stop hiding away from me so much, bad cat" he continued.

What does he mean? I wasn't hiding from him? It's just a comfy place to sleep. Well now I am hiding I guess.

Light filtered in as the pillow was lifted, I crouched low to the bed and shook as I watched him, his blue eyes a storm.

I'm sorry!

Meow!

I didn't mean to!

Mew! Mow!

His hand moved towards me and I quickly crawled away, not wanting another punishment nor wanting him to hurt me.

My back legs quickly tangled into the messed up blanket, tripping me up. I landed awfully onto my side, letting out a small pained sound. I flinched as his fingers touched my belly, slowly relaxing as he rubbed my side and belly.

"What did I say about fear? Kitty, I need to make sure you're healing nicely" he murmured, moving my stiff body around so he can examine my back. "Better then expected, later I'll see if you can shift yet" he commented.

He moved onto the bed and left me stiff and terrified between his big legs, everything in this form is considered big.

He grabbed something and placed it on his legs, I let out a nervous sound as his hands cradled me and pulled me up to his gut. I limply lay on his lap, eyeing him carefully.

"Relax. Come on Maya, you're fine" he assured, I don't believe him, I don't trust his word, he was just mad at me a moment ago.

"Look, your breakfast came in. I made sure they sent in stuff for your shifted form" he said, I just continued to watch, not wanting to move.

He sighed after several nerve wracking seconds and moved me higher, so that I was fully on him and not slightly on the bed between his legs.

"What? Am I really so intimidating? You're so easily scared-" he lifted me into the air towards his face, one hand cradling my back end while his other under my belly and behind my forelegs. "What do you have to fear from me? It makes you cute enough to eat" he teased. I mewled and tried to retreat, only to not be able to leave his loose grasp.

I closed my eyes as his breath got closer, lips touching the top of my head. With a chuckle he pulled me away and gave me a wierd smile. He kissed my head?

"Come on, I'm just messing around Maya. You need to trust me. No more hiding away or running from me, or fearing me. You belong to me kitty, of course I'd never intentionally do anything unnecessary" he assured, though his words didn't make me feel better. What does he think of as unnecessary?

I think making me think he wants to eat me is pretty unnecessary, and getting mad at me for finding a comfy spot to sleep is to.

He lay me on his chest and retrieved the thing from his legs, the smell of food was evident and I looked to his hands as he held a tray with two small bowls.

I defeatedly leant over and ate the finely sliced food, hardly able to recognise any distinct flavours. I finished quickly and moved on to the water, drinking it a bit slower.

"See not so bad, I can understand your worry. You haven't had the greatest start here, but I've been here for you. You're my cat Maya, I won't let anyone hurt you if able to prevent it. Kendall won't be left alone with you, unless he proves he can be trusted and I hardly think there will be a reason for us to be far apart" he assured, somehow making me feel worse.

A reason for us to be apart? I don't know, maybe because I go back home and away from you and this castle.

He twisted once more as he put down the tray, bringing up something else, I clung to him as I tried not to fall off of him. He fixed up his position and opened up a book near the end. I guess he just plans on reading.

I slowly examined him, he has some hair growing along his chin, his arms which tower above me with the book have well defined muscle, one must have been the one I had dug claws into by the small but evident scars along his arm. How didn't he get mad at me for that?

He fell silent, breathing calmly, his chest rising and falling with me on it. The movements lulling me to relax my stiff body, until I had relaxed enough to splay out.

I may fear him, but he has a point, he has always helped me when I've been in danger so far. I just need to behave more, that's all.

Time ticked by boringly, I'm to awake to fall back to sleep and I really just want to be human again. Then I can atleast be safer and a similar height.

I don't know how much time has passed, but Danny's finally finished his novel. He placed it down and lifted me off his chest. He placed me onto the bed and I sat up.

A servant quietly entered and placed down two trays before leaving, I watched the door quietly close. I guess I have no privacy in this room.

"Go on, give it a try, shift" urged Danny, regaining my attention. I nervously looked around and huffed.

So much pain! This shift is one of my worst, yet luckily I don't think my wounds are reopened.

He ran his hand along the scarring rat teeth marks in my back, before reaching for my leg to examine a less deep gash which I had never even noticed.

He sat up properly and examined me carefully.

"Good girl Maya" he praised, I'm just glad to be taller, even if everyone is still taller then me.

Is he still mad at me? I hope not.

"I wasn't hiding" I mumbled quietly, feeling tears beginning to form, why am I so pathetic! He doesn't deserve my tears.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his head tilted to try and see my face which I turned away.

"This morning. I wasn't hiding" I iterated, nervous once more, why did I have to make this so awkward and nerve wracking?!

"What were you doing then?" He asked, I looked at his chin, and toyed with the cushion I had been carried here on.

"Sleeping. It was comfortable so I slept under the pillow. Your shouting woke me" I muttered, hating how tense I got as his blue eyes were more then likely scrutinising me.

"You did try to hide when I saw you" he pointed out. I ducked my head, watching his hand rise to my chin and forcing me to look into his eyes. I fought off any urge to cry.

"You were mad. How else would I react being so small" I defended, though any conviction quickly left my voice.

"You could trust me" he pointed out, trust so quickly?

"It has only been a short time, I still hardly know you" I quietly stated, trying to look away.

"As true as that is, I've still done nothing to purposefully harm you" he stated confidently. Like that means anything? It may be true but he might in the future.

"Nevermind that. It'll only upset you more-" he let go of my chin and I looked back to the sheets. "So I guess we need to make sure your healing will go well, then tomorrow night we can try seeing if you can shift twice without opening your injuries" he explained.

I froze.

"No" I said, hardly even thinking through what to say.

"What?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder, I don't want to continue now. Seeing this he placed a hand on my other shoulder and forced me to look in his direction. "Why did you say no?" He asked again.

"No, I don't want to shift. I won't. I won't" I stammered, his thumbs rubbing circles along the sides of my neck.

"You plan on disobeying me?" He asked darkly, his blue eyes holding my gaze darkly.

"I, I'm scared. I don't want to to shift. I don't" I whimpered, my voice quivering and tears finally winning the fight with me, as they trickled down my cheeks.

"My little Maya cat. I don't want disobedience in my kitten. I can see that you're scared to shift, after everything you've been through. But if I tell you to do something, you do it. I won't do it all the time if it upsets you so much, and I'll try keeping it away from people, especially ones I don't trust. But when I say shift. You shift" he explained, brightening up slightly.

My lip quivered and I can't bear this strange new pain in my heart. I can't even say no to a demand? I just want to go home.

His hands swiftly moved from my shoulders, one ran along the back of my neck and the other to my back. He pulled me in for a strange hug. My head landing on his chest. He lifted his knees so they trapped my laying body from rolling either side.

"Don't cry Maya. I'll look after you" he hummed, I couldn't hold it back anymore. Crying pitifully into his chest over how I'll never be away from him.

Never see my mum again.

"Fine, I guess if you need to cry this badly, then you can get dressed and we can eat" he said, I swallowed my sobs and tried to stop my tears, only making me cry harder.

Wait. Get dressed. That's right, I shifted, I'm naked! Do I move? Will he let me move? Does he want me to finish crying first. I pulled back against him, he let me go and I awkwardly shuffled to the drawers and shoved on whatever was on top. A white shirt and grey pants? Why not.

"Let's eat then" he encouraged, picking up the trays. I refused to look at him as I grabbed my tray and quietly sat down, he sat besides me.

I slowly ate my food.

"What's the issue now, you look all embarrassed. Oh I get it, You're shy, have you never been to a communal bath? I guess not, well you'll get a big surprise tomorrow night" laughed Danny.

Shy? Being embarrassed about being nude in front of someone is shy?!

What's happening tomorrow night?

I stared at my food, some nicely prepared vegetables and pork. Steam still rose despite how long we left it. My water still cold and dripping perspiration.

I finished it quickly, my hungry stomach glad to finally be able to take in more food then my kittens.

Danny finished and seemed to be deep in thought, so in an attempt to make him leave me alone, I put my tray down and lay down. My back to him as I shoved the blankets over myself, hopefully he'll leave me thinking I want to sleep.

I cringed as a hand landed on my shoulder, he ran his hand along my arm and my neck, the sensation terrifying. His fingers loosely caging my arm, then shoulder then throat. His palm forceful against my skin as he stroked me.

"Get some rest, after tomorrow I'll have more time for you. No more study sessions" sighed Danny, seeming far to distracted to notice how uncomfortable he's making me.

I rolled onto my back to try and get him to stop, to afraid to speak out after how he reacted to me saying no before.

His hand rubbing my throat now, this was a bad idea, why am I so dumb.

"Maya, everyone is going to love seeing you, the people have been very excited about you." Explained Danny, he turned towards me, running a finger up my throat to my chin as he examined my face.

"Hopefully you'll keep behaved during these opportunities" he added, it came off worryingly like a threat.

Unable to cope with my vulnerability I whimpered anxiously and tried to roll away, to the edge of the bed against the wall. He held me in place.

"You'll behave won't you?" He asked, I slowly nodded. Oh wait, he probably wants a verbal answer.

"Yes." I whimpered out, my eyes still teary, he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just on edge. I don't mean to be mean" he apologised, his hand moving away, I stiffly turned into my side and turned away.

The bed moved as he did. Is he finally leaving? My hope dashed just as that thought ran through my head. He's lying behind me, his arms wrapping around me. He pulled me close against him, my head at his head level, my bent legs pushing my feet against his knees. He rested his head on my own and breathed deeply.

"I'm just stressed and you're warm. I like your cat form it's a warm weight on me. So fragile and sweet. But I like you like this to" he rambled, sounding tired and stressed.

Please let me go.

Your presence is suffocating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
50.2K 3.8K 46
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
6.1K 105 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
340K 12.8K 29
Tears rush down to my cheeks and splatter on the wood floor of Danny's university apartment. He has an imprint on his face from the creases in his pi...