Plot Shop *Rewritten*

By STfan22

A collection of plots for writers to use More

Rules
~Stranger Things~
Don't Tell a Soul*(Mike Wheeler)
Weird Girl* (Dustin Henderson)
Monster Hunting* (Any)
Lost and Found* (Any)
Paper Girls (Mike Wheeler, Max Mayfield, Dustin Henderson)
~Miscellaneous~
Michelle(Across the Universe)
Vera* (Metal Lords)
Chasing Waves (The White Lotus)
Sign Language* (Barry)
~IT~
Birdie (Stanley Uris)
~The 2000s~
Cheerleader (Charlie Baker)
Mission Duo*(Agent Cody Banks)
The Pact (Nick Andopolis)
~Freaks and Geeks~
Nick and Noora's Infinite Playlist* (Nick Andopolis)
~The O.C.~
Friend Date*( Seth Cohen)
~Euphoria~
Shut Up and Dance With Me (Ethan Lewis)
The Tutor* (Gia Bennett)
Fangirl*(Kat Hernandez)
~Friends~
The Makeup Artist* (Joey Tribbiani)

Fall of '97(Little Fires Everywhere)

28 1 0
By STfan22

Title: Fall of '97*

Taken or available: available

Universe: Little Fires Everywhere

Love Interest: Moody Richardson

Faceclaim: Lyric Ross*

Name: Brandi Nelson*

Plot Summary: In which a girl ends up catching feelings for her childhood friend while meeting another girl who's almost like her.

Notes:

-Her and Moody are long-time friends and is fond of the Richardson family.

-She has had a crush on him since middle school, but has kept it a secret from him.

-Elena told Brandi that her and Pearl would get along. Even though they eventually did, the comment kind of rubbed her the wrong way.

-She likes poetry. You don't have to write actual poems for this, you can just have her express her passion for poetry.

-After the dance, Brandi hung out with Moody after Pearl went off with Trip.

-make sure that their romance isn't rushed.

-if you want to change the faceclaim, ask first, but make sure that she's black( and preferably, dark skinned).

(I'll include more notes soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...