Chance At Love || Supercorp

By AnyVision

Being someone that have a name in a company might have a consequence... finding love is what Lena Luthor not... More

It's what I have to do
This is it
Pt.3: yes, I am sure
Pt.4: I believe in you
Pt.5: fine I'll go
Pt.6: why me?
Pt.7: gotta say hi
Pt.8: gotta say hi (2)
pt.9: see you later
Pt. 10: gotta find you
Pt. 11: Food (1)
Pt.12: food (2)
Pt. 13: LENAAAAA!!
Pt. 14: won't let you down
Pt. 15: find him
Pt. 16: SPP
Pt. 17: I'm sorry...
Pt.18: Negative
Pt.19: are you okay?
Pt. 20: damage
Pt.21: get your shit together
Pt. 22: I'm here
Pt. 23: I guess you should call Lena
Pt. 24: whatever you say mommy
Pt. 25: I wanna be like him
PT.26: KARA NOOO!
Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers
Pt. 28: let's go kick some ass..
Pt. 29: Are you good?
Pt. 30: A fried chicken?
Pt. 31: I guess...
Pt. 32: Stay out of my way!
Pt. 33: Not a poison
Pt. 34: Anything to save her
...author notes...
Pt. 35: Take Care, Lena...
Pt. 36: God help me
Pt. 37: The dream & flashback
Pt. 38: Bad Dreams Again
Pt. 39: The Letter
Pt. 40: I need you to teach me.
Pt. 41: God help me
42: Are we fighting monsters now?!
Pt. 43: I'm Grace
Pt. 44: you look terrible
Pt. 45: Is that our picture?
Pt. 46: Who is she?
Pt. 47: not the whole body
Pt. 48:
Pt. 49: say hi to my future sister in law!
Pt. 50: I am not lemon...!
Pt. 51: like what?
au note.
Pt. 52: Evil plans works?
Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.
Pt. 55: Quality Time
Pt. 56: off market
Pt. 57: Exercise
Pt. 58: Craving

Pt. 53: That's how.

373 15 2
By AnyVision

Nia pov

*Recap from chapter 51.

"To answer your question, Sara, no. Lex is not going to launch a nuke. That's not subtle enough for him."

"How do you all this Nia?" Alex asked

"Well, you know I have internal source. She just discovered what Lex planning to do and straight inform me. Based on what she said, Lex planning to launch his destructive products within a year. By that time I really hope Brainy, Barry and Caitlin found the cure." Nia explained.

Caitlin turns to ask. "What happen is we didn't or can't make it?"

"Apocalypse. Yeah, because Lex is already thinks that he's a motherfucing God! I hate this man too much." Nia clicks on the news channel and shows the team what is happening. "See those things? That will happen every corner of the world. He transformed a person into a heartless creature to end pain or suffering. Recruit them as an army. No more humans sacrifice for war, no more sad parents sending their children into the army, no children will losing their parents that killed in action (k.i.a)." Nia elaborate.

Brainy eyes still glue to the screen. "He wants to make a history and changing fate."

Alex continues. "He doesn't understand the difference between saving the world or destroying it."

"Yeah that. And Nia, does this means your source working with him?" Sara curious.

Nia knows sooner or later they will know about Katherine so she tells them now. "Yup, she's his assistant. Or associate, something like that and she's my friend. Well, kind of. That's how."

"You know Lex Luthor location this whole time?!" Alex asked.

"Yes. And she's also Lena's doctor. But don't worry! I already ran her background check and she's clean. We're started working together since I know that she is Lena's Obgyn and one of her oldest friends." She looking down. "We met last three days."

"Hey, she's doing the right thing. This is supposed to happen. We can't make any moves abruptly, it might change the future. Think on the bright side, at least we're a few steps ahead from him. We know his plans this time that we didn't in our past which is our future and Grace's past." Sara voice out her opinion and calming the team.

"Yeah, this whole future, past, history things are not confusing at all. I'm alright. So, does the future tell the formula for the serum?" Barry asked and he obviously confused.

Sara just smile at him. "Time travel don't work like that. Unfortunately you still have to figure out that formula yourself."

Lena Pov

We watch movie after dinner just the three of us. Once the first movie ended, I excuse myself. I know throwing up is part of pregnancy process but damn, it really wore me out lately. Also I can't barely touch some of my favorite foods, or 'was' my favorite food. "I wish I can stay for the second movie but I kind of worn out."

Kara looks at me and standing up from the couch. "Let's get you to bed. You need to rest."

"No, it's okay. I can go by myself. You keep Grace company." Grace just waving it off saying, "No need for that. She can go with you. I'm not staying up for so long anyway."

"Are you sure Grace? I can come back after Lena asleep. We can watch the vampire saga together. Is that okay with you Lena?" Kara asking for confirmation. She doesn't want to leave Grace alone and she also doesn't want me go to bed alone too.

"We can binge that next time, Maa or I can watch the first one on my own first. Now, take my mom to rest. You too. Goodnight." Grace smiling and we proceed to our room.

"If you say so." Kara pull my hand.

"Grace, if you need anything just come and get us, alright?" I suggested.

"I won't. Now, goodnight both of you. Go, go." Grace giggles.

Kara put a few pillow to support my back to lean on the headboard and pulling the blanket covering my legs. Its a simple gesture but my heart swells like its major. I feel loved and I like it. "There you go. Comfy?" Kara asked. I smile lightly "Yea..." She return the smile and I continue. "Thank you, for get yourself into this mess. My life is a mess."

"Your mess is my mess so no need to thanked me, it's my pleasure."

"Kara, no mess is a pleasure."

"But it's 'your' mess. I love you, of course I like your mess too." Kara beams.

This woman really knows how to make a move and again, my heart swelling. Yes we said 'I love you' before but this is one of the time that we finally have a serious conversation about us. "Really? You mean it?"

Kara looks at me weird. "Is something wrong? Is it something that I said? I mean, I do love you. D.. Did.. It's o.. okay if you, don't feel the sam-"

"I love you too, silly."

"Oh thank God!" We laughing.

"Its just that we rarely have a serious conversation about us and those are words that I like to hear."

"Yeah? You wanna hear something else? You are the best thing that ever happen in my life. You are my sun during the day and moon during the night. You are smart, brilliant, - "

She making me chuckle "Yeah, what else?" She continue "strong and incredible woman that carrying a little miracle around." She put her hand on my small baby bump. "Hai baby. I don't know you can hear me but I love you too! Just hope that your mother not jealous of us."

"You know this baby literally in the common room right? And, I'm not a jealous type." I take her hand away.

"Are you sure? You do seems like a jealousy type."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are, Lena. Then why you push my hand away from my baby?"

"Excuse me? Your baby? I'm carrying it for 9 months and it's 'your' baby?"

"It takes two to have a baby." I just glaring at her. "Okay. Okay. Our baby. I'll give you some credits."

"Keep your credit. I'm going to sleep." I slide down.

"No, Lena. You're not going to sleep. We're having a conversation here."

"Have conversation with yourself then." I pulling the blanket up.

"But I don't want to talk with myself. I want to talk with you." She pulling down the blanket and I stay silent, pulling the blanket back. "Maybe I need a favor with tickle monster." Still silent and she try again. "Here comes the tickle monster!!" She tickling me! She tickling me? No, I'm not mad, just playing around and I surrender, turn my body facing her. "Okay! Stop! I'll talk." We both laughing and our faces just inch away. Our eyes meet and it's like we're starring deep into each other soul.

Kara breaks the silence between us. "Can I do this instead?" She close her eyes and move to close the gap between us and kiss me gently while I do the same. She pull away smiling and we stare at each other again. "Wow." I pulling to kiss her this time. She lowering herself and leaning against half of my body. It starting as a soft and gentle kiss and now it ended up with passion. We both pull away to breath some air. Kara move from her side to on top of my side and we continue our make out session.

"You might wanna move a bit. You'll fall." I tell her in between kisses. "I don't care." She trying to position herself by not moving me while kissing. The door burst open by Grace and it shocking all of us, making Kara fall out of bed. "Hey guys, what's te tittle- OH SHIT! Oh my God! Mom! Maa!" Grace yelling and close her eyes.

"Kara!" I scream and she stands up from the floor. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Just, shock!" Grace open her eyes slowly. "Thank God both of you still have clothes on."

"What Grace?!" We can see and hear that Kara is annoyed. I mean who doesn't when interrupted. "Hey, chill maa. I didn't walk in if I know you guys in the middle of, something." Grace winking at Kara. "What is it, Grace?" I asked.

"I forgot the movie tittle, and I can't find the disk on grandpa shelf."

"It is Twilight and I don't think grandpa watches urban movies anymore." I reason.

"Where can I watch it? I don't think I can sleep after what I saw."

"You can watch that on Netflix, Grace." Kara told her

"Netflix?"

"Netf-? You don't kno-? Whatever. Come here." Kara take her laptop and bring Grace out to her room. "This big N red words is Netflix. You can choose whatever movie you want. This is earpod. Please wear them. Kara put it in Grace palm.

"I know what an earpod is. Hey, sorry for bargain in you guys."

"Nahh, that's okay. We should have lock the door. It won happen again."

"Actually, it happened. A lot."

"Stop! Stop! I don't wanna know!" Kara shut her ears and Grace laugh.

"Okay. One question though."

"What?"

"Is that you guys first time?" Grace smiling big.

"No. That's actually our half time, thanks to you. Now, goodnight futuristic daughter." Kara walks back to her and Lena room.

"Is everything alright? Did she find the movie?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's fine. I used Alex's Netflix account."

"Oh. Why use Alex's?"

"Well, she's my sister and I like to steal hers. And please, don't get any idea to buy a Netflix company."

"How do you- Fine. I won't. But I'm gonna get you an account to stop you stealing from your sister."

"She's your sister too now so you can steal from her too."

"I don't think that's the best idea." I yawning.

"Come here. Let's sleep." Kara pulling me close to cuddle.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we can try again sometimes." Eyes close.

Kara let out a long sigh "Yeah..."

.

.

.

.

*So, how was it? Should I write smut on later chapter or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.4K 16
Kara walks into CatCo like a casual day expecting everything to go on as usual. But to her surprise she finds out someone bought CatCo. That woman wa...
2K 32 7
Still recovering from the devastation of Reign. Kara decides to take a small break from being Supergirl and dedicate herself to Catco. Lena begins to...
57.1K 3K 18
Two Detectives and One impossible murder case, can Lena and Kara crack the codes and solve the case before the murderer strikes again? First they wil...
132K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...