From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

19

3K 111 63
By ykwitdo21

" wassup everyone we have the girl every girl wants to date and who every boy wants to be Y/N" he said.

" hey guys" i said into the mic.

" how is everything with you first off"

" musics been going good i will have an album for you guys this year for sure so be ready" i said.

" okay so y/n you just dropped a song called juke jam ft Justin Bieber and towkio. it's already climbing the charts but the lyrics" james said.

" ahhh shittt" i said jokingly.

" you said in the song You had a nigga, I couldn't stand him, But when they play "Take You Down," Chris Brown, I am his stand-in. what was that whole damn verse about"

" it wasn't about anything just a song" i lied.

" roll the clip" james said and a video of me popped up from when i first started blowing up and james invited me to come on here.

" if i ever drop and slow beat song, any type of love song sort of and it's not hype asl it's about someone for sure" then the video ended.

" bruhh i hate y'all" i said laughing.

" i thought you fucked with us.. out here lying like that" he laughed into his mic.

" ight well since i'm caught i wrote part of that song years ago and it was about this shawty i was messing with. me and her was cool but feelings between the both of us were their and she was fucking with this bozo of a nigga and we would chill and what not go to parties and just go out. we found this roller rink spot and made it our chill place. we made it our spot to get away from the shitty world of high school" i said.

" so does this girl happen to be connect to this tweet you dropped in 2013" james asked pulling something up.

i read it and my eyes widened.

" oh my god" i said.

" you said your new type of girl is a lightskin with tattos" he laughed.

" oh god-"

" hold on it gets worse" as more tweets appeared.

" my girl is my lover bestfriend and therapist" he said.

" okay that's not even bad cause that girl at the time was" i said.

"women with tattoos are just a must"

" what they are" i said laughing.

" remember the date 11-31-10 because i sure will @kehlani" he read.

" twitter a snitch" i said face palming myself.

" so you happen to have that tattooed up your side and in this tweet from 2012 you @ kehlani" he said smiling.

" how did y'all even fine these" i said.

" the fans actually sent these in was laughing until this last one" he said smirking.

" before ANYONE jumps to conclusions kehlani and i were just FRIENDS" i announced.

" were you" he said.

" yes yes we were. we had the same friend group which brought us close just like now" i said.

" well you have it folks yall superstition is put to rest. y/n never and isn't dating kehlani andddd her type are women with tattoos" he said and our interview ended.

" y'all set me up" i chuckled.

" you set your self up with these tweets"

time skip

" y/n where are you at" i read.

" i'm backstage at a concert" i answered.

" whos concert" they all asked making assumptions and shit.

i flipped the camera and showed kehlani getting her makeup done.

" come on now y'all should know i would bet at the first show of her tour" i said putting it back on me.

they started talking about the interview and what not.

" y'all i got to go love y'all" i said then ended the live.

" i told you last week you shoulda cleared your twitter out" she laughed.

" man hush" i said lighting a blunt.

someone knocked on the door then opened it. it was a crew member.

" y/n your on in 3" he said before walking out

i hit a few times before putting it out.

" you betta kill it" she said as i was walking over to her as she stood up.

" oh ima shut it down" i said.

we hugged and pulled away just a tad.

" i'm proud of you real shit" i whispered.

she smiled and kissed my cheek.

" i'll catch you after you preform" i said.

" yeah go put on a show for me" she chuckled.

" oh they finna be hype for you don't worry" i said walking out the room.

they hooked my ear piece up and what not and i hit the stage.

" LA how y'all doing tonight" i asked them and they started screaming.

" now i'm just here to get you lit before the show stopper herself come out here can we do that" i asked.

" ight hold on hold on hold on. cliff come here"

" now kehlani coming out here next and she finna be lit and shit right"

" yeah" he said in the mic.

" she finna probably finna be dancing and shit and i ain't even hit one move yet" i said.

" you thinking what i'm thinking" he said.

and juju on the beat started playing and the crowd started yelling.

i grabbed the mic again and was laughing.

" ight yall lit enough now we out LA" i said chuckling up the piece sign and we ran off stage.

i send noodz at the dj booth and kehlani walked out

how the concert was.

after the concert kehlani hugged me and i couldnt be prouder.

after a minute and she didn't let go i knew she was crying.

i heard her sob which means i was right.

" lani" i said rubbing her back.

i knew my shirt would be stained once she moved.

" hey what's-"

" i'm living out my dream y/n" she said as she pulled away and whipped her face.

" you are" i said smiling at her.

" and it's just how i imagined it years ago, ppl knowing my music, you backstage, and me just happy that i'm preforming" she said.

" like i said earlier i'm proud of you" i said kissing her forehead and hugging her again.

" i'm sorry about your shirt" she laughed.

" it's cool i can buy another one" i laughed.

we chilled for a little because she had a m&g to do. i waited for her to finish and we took pictures together and chilled a little more before it was time for her to go.

i walked her to her bus and she turned around and brought me into a hug.

" ima miss you" she said.

"and im gonna miss you" i said.

" i finally have my bestie back and im leaving her" she said as we pulled away.

" you'll be fine" i said.

" are you sure you can't come with" she said.

" im positive.. i gotta finish my album and i'll probably be touring soon also" i said with a sad smile.

" you better pick up when i call" she said hugging me one more time.

" i will" i said laughing.

she hesitantly walked on her bus and the door closed. i walked away to my car. i got in it and my phone started ringing. i picked it up and her face connected.

" kehlani it's been a minute"

" shut up" she said laughing.

2,786,993 likes
Y/N: i told you years ago you would be doing this when you said this was your dream now look at you on a world tour... i'm proud💙
view 998,622 comments
chancetherapper: friends that stick by you are the best ones

y/nxlani: I SHIPP IT SO HARD

edwardhajari: that's a real support system right there.

KAH: look at meee

kehlani: stopp because now i'm calling you back cause ima start crying... i'm gonna miss you.... but why you do me like that with the first picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 84.9K 42
Kali is intersex, she is the loner and the bullied nerd that no one liked. All she wants is to get out of highschool and leave everything and everyon...
7.3K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
18.4K 509 23
Y/n is a athletic high schooler and is a player. But what happens when she finds herself actually liking somebody? Will she finally treat them right...
37.7K 786 13
A random series of short stories centered around Kehlani Parrish.