Rapstar

By liyahhh_xo

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Say What!
Hey Again

18

1.4K 67 68
By liyahhh_xo

A/n: hey y'all it's a sex scene in here not a very good one but it is one. Enjoy 💕.

August 10,2021
Taurus POV // Polo
I just woke up and as soon as I opened my phone I seen Ari pop up on Instagram she looked good asl but she don't never tell me shit.

Instagram

Ariellamusic

Ariellamusic BIG FAN coming out @ 12 stay tuned 👀
Ayannathegreat woah baby 😍😍
Tianalook well well well 😏
Polo.capalot why Instagram see this before me?
Stacia.mac BIG FAN 🙌🏾

She got a song dropping tonight at midnight apparently called big fan Ima call her ass to see what she doing cause why not.

"Hello?"

"Yeah so you wasn't gon tell me you was dropping tonight?"

"It's just happened so suddenly I'm sorry baby." I heard a lot of extra background noise in the back

"Who over there?"

"Some of my friends from school."

"Ari where the liquor at!"

"Im coming over there"

"Okay babe see you soon"

"Aight."

We got off the phone and drive over there well not before I got Tbaby I'm supposed to be taking him to the studio today.

"Where we headed?" He asked putting his hat to the side.

"Ari's"

"Oh we going to see my wife? Bet" he said rubbing his hands together

"Not yo wife lil nigga my wife" I jump at him

"Aight I'll share for today"

I got to her house and seen hella cars in the front yeah they knew better than to park in the driveway.

Not even bothering to knock I just walked in.

"Who is that?" I heard

"Baby!" She ran into me giving me a hug.

"What's up" I look down at her in some itty bitty shorts. "Where yo clothes"

"On my body"

" I guess" I say watching her walk off y'all know I had to smack it.

"Not in front of company" she said smiling

"Oh my gosh it's Polo G" Tiana said sarcastically

"Shut up" I chuckle sitting next to Ari.

"It's him for real!" One if they friends said gasping.

"Don't act brand new y'all I told y'all he was coming" Ari said grabbing a wine glass off the coffee table.

"I thought you was joking"

"Well y'all this is Polo"

"Hey" the two girls said together but one of sound flirtatious

"Ion like the way you said that Minnie" Tiana said eyeing her

"All I said was hey girl" she said waving her off.

"What you been doing all day?" I ask her messing with her hand

"I was on set all last night that you know and then this morning I had a meeting with Cleo and all them for my deluxe album"

"Oh you dropping one?"

"Yeah I'm getting it together now. Hey Tbaby"

"What's up"

"Oh I ain't introduced everybody properly." She said sitting her cup down "that's Minnie and that's Lela."

"What's up" I nod and so did Tbaby.

Ariella POV// Ari
Whole time Taurus was over here Minnie been giving weird vibes like bitch if you want my man say that, so I can beat yo rabbit ass cause what you thought.

"I'm tired as hell." Taurus said rubbing his head against my shoulder.

"Go upstairs I'll be up there"

"Where can I crash at?" Tbaby asked

"You can take any room you like baby" I said sounding like an old lady.

"What room is Yanna's?"

"The one upstairs on the left side of the stairs"

He ran up one set of stairs while Taurus ran up the other.

"I won bitch" I heard upstairs

"Ima see you later Ari" Lela said giving me a quick hug.

"Text me when you make it home safe"

"Okay"

"Yeah see you later" Minnie said just walking out behind Lela.

"Ouu ion like that bitch" Tiana said making a fist

"Girl we don't have time to entertain foolishness" I saw walking to the kitchen.

I got two cups and poured apple juice in each of them.

"Nah let me beat her ass." She said "she was giving bad vibes before he got here and and after he got here she start being weird that slick flirting shit ion like that"

"Yeah" I say drinking my juice.

"No seriously Ari let me beat her ass"

"No T" I laughed putting my cup in the sink

"Next time we see that hoe we bringing it up cause you really let her slide I would've caused a war" she gulped down the juice.

I went and locked the door making sure all my alarms were on and went upstairs.

Taurus was laid out on my bed on his phone he looked half sleep.

"I was about to call yo ass" he said turning the phone off.

"I gotta go live before the song drop so don't go to sleep yet"

"No promises" he yawned and I scurried to the bathroom.

"Okay live I'm here" I say grabbing my bonnet off the counter. "So my song Big Fan drops in ten minutes and I just wanted to chat with y'all for a minute"

The comments start rolling in just a bunch of heart eyes and things like that.

"Okay so this is a different type of song for me so I'm super nervous" I say grabbing my face cream.

Ayannathegreat why is everybody at yo house but me?

"Sorry Yanna baby" I giggle.

Cleo.management big fan drops in 6 minutes.

"So y'all the song is nothing like I've done before, it's more hype and not much of a sexy romantic type thing this is bad bitch twerk shit, shitting on your ex, and them bitches that did you dirty" I say rolling my neck

User that last part sound personal 💀

"I'm dead as hell but make sure y'all stream that shit to support ya girl and I have another big surprise for y'all I don't know when well actually I do but y'all don't" I laugh at my corny ass.

"Bring yo ass to bed!" Taurus yelled from the other room

"I gotta go y'all but yeah y'all know the drill listen to Big fan, kisses" I say ending the live.

I took off my clothes leaving me in a bra and panties. I didn't want to tease him since he was tired so I grabbed my silk robe to cover up.

"Bring yo ass closer" he said pulling me.

"I wanna be big spoon" I tell him

"You on that weird shit" he said throwing his arm over me.

"No serious babe" I get out his grip and big spoon him

"Don't start no shit" he said and his voice got raspy.

"This my favorite part" I whisper

"Here you go" he hopped up

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry lay down" I hold in my laughter patting his spot on the bed.

"Do that shit again so I can go home" he pointed at me sternly before laying down as little spoon.

I start kissing on his neck and I knew he was getting turned on. I said I wasn't gon tease but he so fine he make me wanna do thangs to em.

"Bruh chill" he dragged chill out.

"You so damn beautiful man" I say not even having to see his face "God took his time wit you"

"Go to sleep yo" he chuckled.

"I'm so serious you make me wanna ugh" I put my hand on his jimmy.

"What's up?" He turned toward me.

"I'm tryna do whatever" I smirk untying the robe.

"Shit come on then"

See how he was just tired? Niggas are so easy.

Taurus POV// Polo
I unclasped her bra from the front and flung it across the room. I put one titty in my mouth while showing the other one love just tweaking it.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ mature content beyond this point.

"Mm" she hummed

I remove her titty from my mouth licking on the other one to give them equal attention.

I dragged my tongue down her body till I got to her pantie line. I took those off quickly spreading her legs apart.

"Get up" I demand her and she did

I laid down and motioned her to sit on my face.

"You sure?" She asked what a stupid question

"Bring yo ass"

She hovered over my face coming down slowly until my mouth came into contact with her clit.

"Shittt" she moaned holding onto the headboard.

I just got started for real. I was licking all over her clit and she was moving her body back and forth for stimulation.

"Mmm" I hum against her and that made her body shake.

"I can't" she whined gripping my shirt.

Meanwhile my lungs was finna collapse, she was wet as hell I swore I could've drowned. If I didn't love the way she moaned and the way she tasted I would've been stopped but I was addicted to making her feel good.

I grip on her ass smacking it a few times causing her to whimper and shake violently as I attacked cat. She let out shaky moans before I moved her to my lap.

"Come here" I say pulling her chin forward making her taste herself.

"Mm baby" she said pulling away

She looked me in my eyes with a look I never seen her make she me before I was sure what it meant.

She leaned in again kissing me until it got to hard to breathe, she was sucking on my bottom lip as she pulled away from me before she wiped my face smiling.

She grabbed my belt unbuckling it and unzipping the pants as well. She got the completely off and took the boxers off throwing them elsewhere.

She licked her lips at it, looked ag me and back down before she moved her hair out the way putting her mouth on my dick.

I haven't got head in two weeks this shit felt foreign. I let her do her shit like she always did and I held her hair back like a gentleman.

"Sssss mmm" was all you heard from her as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Just like that" I moan looking down at her.

"Cum for me" she whispered before putting her tongue on the tip just swirling it.

She then went back to the same routine with bobbing her head but she was also massaging the balls.

"Damn Ari" I let out as I nut in her mouth.

"I like that" she smirked swallowing it.

One thing a slut Ari she was a freak and you would've never known it.

"Get in the bed you know what to do" I say taking my shirt off.

She got by the edge of the bed doing her perfect arch laying her head to the side. I got behind her lining myself up with her before I entered.

"Shit" she hissed

After I let her adjust I was going crazy in her shit. Had the leg up and all.

"Oh myyyy" she moaned reaching her hand behind her pushing on my lower stomach

"Nah move that shit" I say pinning her arm to her back.

"I'm finna cum!" She said in a high pitch voice

Her other arm came behind tryna move me as well and now she ain't have no support.

"Tell me you love this dick" I say smacking her ass with my free hand.

"I love this dick" she looked back smirking.

I let her arms go grabbing onto the bundles for the fun of it she like that shit anyways. I heard a little noise but ain't pay it no mind it was just sexy lady tryna talk to me.

"Okay, okay" she said as her body shook all over and I pulled out cumming on her thigh

"Look at that" I say seeing her liquids all over the bed

"Since when I start squinting?" She asked covering her face.

"You good?"

"Mhm" she smiled shyly "I want more"

"You a freak yo" I laugh at her freaky ass

"I made a mess" she sat up slowly.

"Nasty ass"

"You think they heard us?" She asked me

"Ain't nobody said nothing" I shrug.

"You right, lay down"

"You in control?"

"Mhm now enjoy the ride" she winked grabbing a hair tie off her nightstand.

She tied her hair up and squatted over my waist. She lowered herself down and put it in all by herself.

She tried not to react to it but I could see in her face what she wanted to say. She moved slowly and I ain't have no problem just let her do her thang. She started off going back and forth slowly,with her knees on the bed before she sped up the pace.

"Oh fuck" she grabbed the left boob putting it in her mouth

I put the right squeezing on it gently.

"Ride that shit, it's yours" I tell her smacking her ass with the other hand.

"I-i" she started but it sound like a hiccup

"Talk to me" I slap her ass again and she started talking

"I feel it" she moaned rubbing on her chest.

"Where I'm at baby?"

"My s-" she cut herself off bouncing up and down.

"Where?" I strike one on her ass again

"It's in my stomach" she cried out "baby it's in my stomach"

"You like that shit" I grip her waist making her go back and forth

"I'm cumming" she shrieked quietly.

"I'm right behind you" she started to do it harder and the pain it brought me also brought please her.

"Oh my goodness" she said rolling off me.

"Damn" I mumble noticing I butted inside her.

"I love you" she said lazily kissing my cheek.

"I love yo ass too" I grab her throat tonguing her down

"Stop,stop" she put her hand against my chest "I'm tired"

"You need to shower" I get up going to the bathroom.

I ran some hot bath water for both of us and came back to the room seeing her sleep on the bed.

"Wake up" I shake her

"Baby I'm tired" she whined turning over.

"You can sleep later" I tap her thigh

"Ugh fine" she sighed loudly stomping to the bathroom and I hard all them pussy farts.

She stepped in and I got in slowly after.

"You nasty" she told me

"Oh I'm nasty"

"Mhm I just gotta see if you suck toes nasty"

"Have you laid out on the bed seeing stars" I chuckle

"Mmm" she leaned  her head back on my shoulder

"Had her bussin back to back like a draco" I tease

"Shut up" she chuckled

"Had yo ass like oh myy" I mock her "it's in my stomach"

"I hate you" she got her rag washing up and getting out.

"You can't hate me and you just was loving me"

" I don't care"

I got out the tub draining the water seeing her scatter picking up the articles of clothing we took off.

She bent over getting her clothes and I air humped her.

"Stop cause I'm not in the mood"

"Aww you mad"

"Good night" she said slipping on the shirt.

"Don't be mad I know I'm the goat"

"Turn off the light when you done" she yawned.

"Bet" I put on my clothes laying beside her

"I love you" she said again

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.2K 22
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’•
47.7K 758 17
/ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž/ [ ๐š.๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž] ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง : (๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ž) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...
307K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
554K 27.8K 48
"Baby I'm from the trenches where there ain't no love for a thug.."