Lovebirds (Pokimane x Male Re...

By BruhMyManSIMP

Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Author's Note (again)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I need Another Break (sorry)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IM BACK
Short Story 1 (NOT CANON)
Chapter 29
quick author note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Short 2 (Not Canon)
Chapter 33
wassup

Chapter 13

914 6 1
By BruhMyManSIMP

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up next to Pokimane, she was still asleep but I can hear someone is mumbling outside. I walked out of the room and Rae's bedroom door was opened. Then I saw Janet with a worried face and Rae was crying on the floor, her phone was on the floor as well...

Rae : This couldn't be happening *sniff*

Y/n : Whoa whoa whoa what's going on??? Rae are you ok???

Janet : It's Sykkuno, he...

Rae : Some FUCKING asshole broke into his house and robbed him!!! That fucker was arrested but Sykkuno was hurt... *inhale*

Janet : Hush hush Rae, it's ok...

Y/n : I'm sorry to hear that Rae, hush. It's all going to be ok alright?

Rae : *nods*

Y/n : Do you want to visit him?

Rae : But...

Y/n : I'll buy the ticket to Vegas, have you talk to him?

Rae : Yes, he told me that he was alright and treated well in the hospital...

Y/n : *sigh* Ok at least he was going to hospital, but do you want go visit him?

Rae : Yeah, I'm going to pack my stuff. But are you guys alright if I go alone to visit him?

Y/n : I'm cool with that

Janet : Same, I mean he is your boy-

Rae : SUHSUSHSUHSH

Y/n : Wait, boy what? If it is what I think it is, then I'm very proud for you guys!

Rae : *sigh* T-thanks, anyway I'm going to pack my stuff now

Y/n : Alright let me buy the ticket for you

Janet : I'm gonna help Rae packing her stuff, Y/n can you tell Poki to wake up?

Y/n : Uhh, sure

I walked back to the bedroom and saw Poki sitting on the edge of the bed. She was rubbing her eyes while stretching her back...

Y/n : Good morning babe...

Poki : Morning sweetheart, why do you sound sad?

Y/n : Well... Umm... *sigh* I just woke up and walked out and saw Rae crying, Janet was trying to calm her down. It's about Sykkuno, someone broke into his house and trying to steal stuff from him. The dude was arrested but Sykkuno was badly injured from the sound of it.

Poki : Oh my God... But is he ok though???

Y/n : Kind of, Rae is packing her stuff fight now. She wants you visit him.

Poki : Alright... I'm gonna help her with her stuff

Y/n : Ok, I'm buying the ticket for her

That noon Janet dropped Rae off in the airport, Poki and I had planned to stream together a long time ago. But never got to do it because of some issues. We streamed for six hours but the chat was so respectful and polite, some people in the chat were getting banned for not respecting us or the other viewer.

Poki : Oh wait where did Mimi go?

Y/n : I thought she was bellow you

Poki : A second ago, but... Alright, babe can you talk to the chat for a second? I'm gonna look for Mimi real quick

Y/n : Sure *kisses her on her cheek*

Poki : *giggling and blushes* Alright chat I'm gonna be right back

Chat : peepoHappy peepoHappy
           peepoHappy OMG <3
           You guys are the best peepoHappy
           Bruh, you guys look so sweet together!!! peepoHappy

Y/n : Guys *giggles* come on now. Anyway, how's your day going chat? I hope you guys are having a wonderful day, and if you didn't I hope you guys for the best.

Poki : I'm back, Mimi was in the kitchen sleeping on the floor like a bag of potato *giggles*

Y/n : *giggles* Where my Mimi, hiii Mimi you little potato

Mimi : ... Meow *purrrrrr*

Poki : Aww...! Anyway, chat! I think we're going to end the stream here, it has been... Six hours, umm... Yeah I got nothing more to say

Y/n : Thank you everyone for following, subbing, and thanks for the bits as well! Hope y'all are having a nice day, and yeah I see you guys someday! Bye bye!!

Poki : Bye-bye chat! Mimi wave your paw come on girl *waving Mimi's paw*

*END STREAM*

Poki : *sigh* Finally

Y/n : My Lord, *sigh* hey don't forget to text Rae alright?

Poki : Oh wait yeah I forgot! Let me-

*PHONE BUZZING*

Poki : Oh, nevermind it's her

*ANSWERS THE CALL ON SPEAKER MODE*

Poki : Hi Rae! How's Sykkuno doing?

Rae : He's doing good, the wounds are ok now. But of course, I had to change the bandages like changing a diaper on a baby...

Sykkuno : I-i can hear you *chuckles*

Poki : *laughs* OH MY GOD, *giggling* oh... Well, we are all glad to hear that! What about you Rae?

Rae : I'm doing well. The flight was nice, no one disturbed me, and I was glad to hear that the person who tried to rob Sykkuno was pledged guilty! So yeah everything is good!

Nobody's POV :

Poki and Rae chat with each other for thirty minutes before Rae called it a day. Janet was in the living room watching some night shows while You and Poki were cuddling with each other on the bed. Her soft arm is so calming, she smells so good, she looked at You and kisses You. You hold her hands and fell asleep.
A few days went by and everything goes back to normal. Rae was streaming with Sykkuno, Toast, and Corpse, Janet streams with her friends, and Poki and You stream together often. Ben visits your house once in a while and everything is pretty good.
One day while looking at old stuff you found a tiny soft dark blue box, then you remembered it. The proposal. You grabbed it and went to Poki's bedroom, you open your backpack and outs the box in there...

Poki : What's that?

Y/n : Nothing, it's just my grandmother's wedding ring. She give me this when I was five. (HOLY SHIT LORD HAVE MERCY FOR LYING TO MY LOVER BUT IT WAS FOR HER GOODS)

Poki : Oh ok! Do you want to come join us watching TV?

Y/n : Umm yeah sure!

Poki's POV :

I went to the living room with Y/n and sit on the couch with Janet and Rae. We watched some movies and news before we eat some snacks. After a while, I saw Janet and Rae fell asleep on the couch, soon I feel Y/n's head resting on my shoulder. He fell asleep on my shoulder, he gently snores and I was trying my hardest to not pinch his cheek. He looks so fucking CUTE!!!! I thought to myself, I started at the ceiling and suddenly something crosses my mind. I remember not too long ago when Rae or Janet asked me if I want to marry Y/n, I looked at Y/n's face and think to myself... Am I ready? I mean we've been dating for more than 10 months, but... Nevermind. I closed my eyes and trying to empty my mind eventually I fell asleep.

...

Another few days went by and I can't just stop thinking about if I AM ready or not. I don't know what to say if he proposes to me. If I say no, he would be so depressed... If I say yes, I don't know if we are ready... GAAAAH I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS...

Poki : *sigh* I need to get some fresh air...

Janet : What?

Poki : Nothing, I'm just talking to myself

Janet : *shrugs* Alright. Hey just a reminder that TwitchCon is coming

Poki : Wait what??? I thought it's like in a few months!

Janet : Nope, it's probably in three weeks. They should send you an email if they're planning to have a panel for you

Poki : *sigh* Alright then... Where's Rae and Y/n?

Janet : Rae went to Vegas to meet Sykkuno again probably dating but she will come back in two or three days and Y/n is in Ben's house

Poki : Alright then, I'm gonna go get some fresh air

Janet : Alright be careful out there

Poki : Yeah I will!

I went out to a park, I sit on one of the empty benches and was taking a deep breath. I look around me and the air is full of love. There's an old couple with their grandchild eating ice cream, two girls having a nice date, a family having a nice picnic, and two brothers chasing each other. I sighed to myself and...

??? : Uh, excuse me madam. Is zis seat is taken?

Poki : Umm no it's not

??? : May I have a seat here?

Poki : Of course, I don't mind it

??? : *sigh* Danke madam

The stranger sits beside me and does the thing that I do before, though he got some thick German accent. Eeh maybe he is from Germany or something...

Poki : It's so peaceful

??? : It is, I still remember ze time vere me and my beloved wife would go here and enjoy each other company

(LITTLE INFO: V is like Wh in German. Ex: Ven did you lost it? = When did you lost it? Another one is Ze/Zis, it's just The and This. Also if you're from Germany then tell me what the accent really sounds like, bc I'm just taking this German accent from Medic TF2)

Poki : That sounds nice

??? : Ja it is

Poki : May I ask you something, Mister... Umm...

Ludwig : Mr.Ludwig

Poki : *chuckles*

Ludwig : Is anyzing wrong?

Poki : I'm sorry it's just, my had a friend name Ludwig too so *giggles*

Ludwig : Ah vonderful! Anyway, vat is your question?

Poki : What is it like to be married, and how do you keep that bond together?

Ludwig : Pfff... Vell umm... *sigh* My wife and I divorced six years after ve are married. But ven you're married, every time you're with your husband or wife it feels varm. It feels like every day, it's just love in ze air. Your last question is up to you, try your hardest to keep zat bond strong.

Poki : Thanks for the honest answer Mr.Ludwig

Ludwig : Ja, anyway I should go now. My friends need some help

Poki : Alright, have a nice day Mr.Ludwig!

Ludwig : You too!

Me.Ludwig slowly sprints away as I sat there blankly looking at the sky. Well, that was a weird encounter... Eh, I'm just gonna go back home, Y/n is probably back right now.
I walk back to my house and saw Y/n's car parked perfectly on the driveway. I walked inside and saw Y/n sleeping on the couch with bandages around his hand, Janet was eating grapes in the kitchen...

Poki : Wait, what happened to Y/n??

Janet : Oh, he got glasses all over his arm. He told me that Ben and he were messing around with each other, but then Ben accidentally pushes Y/n too hard and he fell into Ben's sliding backdoor. The glass broke and Y/n lands hand first to the shattered glass. But it's fine, he is a fighter

Poki : *sigh* God damn it, I'm gonna change my clothes

Janet : Ok

Y/n's POV :

...

It was total darkness but I could hear two familiar voices mumbling from a distance, that mumbling getting clearer and clearer until finally, I opened my eyes. Poki was walking towards her bedroom and Janet was eating fruits. I quickly stood up and look around me. I stretched my arms and yawns so hard my jaw hurts. I was tearing up by how painful it is. After a while, it still hurts like hell. I gently touched my jaw and begin massaging it...

Poki : Oh my gosh baby are you ok???

Y/n : Yeah I'm fine, it's just nothing to worry bout me love

Poki : *sigh* And your hand, why?

Y/n : It's just guys being dudes, we are...

Poki : Childish?

Y/n : Ye kind of...

Poki : *sigh* Alright...

I walked closer to Poki and hugged her, I kissed her cheek and sit on the couch with her. We talk and we talk and we talk until suddenly she yawns and the next thing I know she was asleep on my shoulder. Janet walked to her bedroom, the living room went quiet, and the only thing I can hear was Poki snoring like a cat purring while sleeping. I gently moved her out of the way so then I can reposition my pose. Soon I fell asleep with Poki on the couch. The cicadas start singing and it all went silent when I closed my eyes.

(Thanks for reading y'all, have a gn/gm)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.3K 32
So this story is a corpse x reader, imma use y/n because i'm bad at making names -_-. I use a lot of detail so if you like that kind of stuff then i...
6.6K 80 18
This is the tale of (y/n) and Jacksepticeye. This is how they became girlfriend and boyfriend. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DON'T HATE ME IF ITS BAD!!!!
101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
5.3K 141 43
A septiishu fanfic. (Sorry for wrong grammar and miss-spelling, I don't actually speak English XD) Anyway this is my first story, hope you guys like...