Philippine President And Her...

By KeiShiroga

WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of r... More

0 - Illustration Cover
0 - Introduction
0 - INTER-REGIONAL MAP
1 - Transference [FINAL]
2 - State Of Emergency [FINAL]
3 - Mission Failed [FINAL]
4 - Rat Extermination [FINAL]
5 - The Foreign Family [FINAL]
6 - Mariana Port Town [FINAL]
7 - Cruel World [FINAL]
8 - Special Final Test [FINAL]
9 - Heather's Genius [FINAL]
10 - Assassin And Lecturer [FINAL]
11 - Heather King Poncho [FINAL]
12 - Al Mycóta The Devil [FINAL]
13 - Love, Deception And Betrayal [FINAL]
14 - Luna and her Hostage [FINAL]
15 - Mage Genius Rooks Versus Fake Luna [FINAL]
16 - Luna's Twisted Death [FINAL]
17 - Flashback: Young Anna Montes [FINAL]
18 - Demon's Banquet [FINAL]
19 - Iclylic Archipelagic Kingdom And The Answer [FINAL]
20 - Arrival Of The Empress On The Cursed Islands [FINAL]
21 - The First Demon Encountered [FINAL]
22 - King Inaka And His Collusion [FINAL]
23 - Interrogation And Speculation [FINAL]
24 - Mother and Daughter Moment [FINAL]
26 - President Luna Is Angry [FINAL]
27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]
28- Demon Lord And Hell [FINAL]
29 - The Power of the Philippines
30 - Final And The New Start
APOLOGIES
PRE - VOLUME 2
Interlude I: A Hostile Cockatrice?
Interlude II: Captain Inam And Envoy
Interlude III- Rooks And Mariel
Philippine Statistics
Chapter 31- Meeting Before War
Chapter 32- Emperors
Chapter 33- First Naval Warfare
Chapter 34- War Ended And What?!
Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill
Chapter 36- Luna Exercising Her Powers
Chapter 37- Casual Talk Between Anna And Homer
Chapter 38- Heather In Chaos
Chapter 39- A Princess In Grief
Chapter 40- Is Luna A Devil Or An Angel
Chapter 41- Lily Sagrada and Her Nest
Chapter 42- Ambassador of United Nations of Ordesax
Chapter 43- Xylma Adventure Part 1
Chapter 44- Xylma Adventure Part 2
Chapter 44.5 Current Map (To edit)
Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?
Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte
Chapter 47- Legion of Four, The Bullet and Bomb
Announcement [UPDATED]
Chapter 48 - Unprecented Crisis Beyond
49 - Unexpected Crisis Beyond II [FINAL]
Chapter 50 - Eduardo Rizal and the End of Terrorism
Good News!
Chapter 51 - General Assembly

25 - Demon Lord Enkanta [FINAL]

223 12 2
By KeiShiroga

Why was she abducted even though Icya was scheduled to be delivered to the demons?

Despite the plans for the princess of the Iclylic Kingdom, Icya, to be delivered to the demons, she was abducted through some sort of dark teleportation magic. This occurred as a result of the king's failure to protect her.

As Icya observed the scene, she caught a glimpse of a white goddess who effortlessly defeated her weak father and knights. The sight of the powerful goddess filled her with admiration and envy.

"Ahh... I wanna be like her!" she thought to herself.

While she watched from a safe location, her focus was solely on the goddess and she paid no attention to her surroundings. It was not until the goddess disappeared and she noticed the countless wriggling black arms enveloping her that she realized the danger she was in.

"Help! Someone please help me!" Icya cried out.

But her pleas for assistance went unheard as the wriggling black arms enveloped her whole body in mere seconds. She was wrapped in a black, sticky pupa-like substance and absorbed into an abyss pit hole.

"Where am I? What's happening?" Icya thought in fear and confusion as she was sucked into the abyss.

The king and his knights were unaware of the incident until it was too late. They searched frantically for the princess, but to no avail.

"Where is Icya? Where did she go?" the king exclaimed in desperation.

It was only then that the truth of the abduction was revealed and the king was left to bear the weight of his failure to protect his loveones.

---------

Luna, who had originally planned to head for the Iferanda Mountains via the woods, decided to change her course and head northwest instead.

The demonic city, located on the hilltop of the mountain, was heavily fortified with an estimated demon population of hundreds. A smaller demonic city had also been constructed alongside the twisting mountain trail.

Carrying her briefcase, Luna knew that the Demon Lord or her high-ranking subordinates were likely looking for her. To avoid detection, she had planned to purchase a veiled hat in the Central City before embarking on her journey towards the forbidden and fearsome Demonic City with her face concealed.

The now demon-infested city had once been known as the greatest city of all Iclylic Kingdom.

It was a warm, eerily calm day as Luna approached the castle. She found the castle guards to be quite lax, as they allowed her to pass along with the other knights and warriors who were traveling to the castle for work. They likely did not yet know her identity.

Although they eyed her svelte figure and unusual white clothes, they didn't stop her, but instead made crude comments as they ran off.

Perhaps, they didn't want to have any issues with a lecturer, and/or their instincts told them that she was someone who must not be messed with, considering that she was traveling alone and wearing expensive clothing.

Luna escapes unnoticed and walked up the road lined with colorless commoners' houses and a few shops on either side.

As she walked, she evaluated the king, the five dukes, and his subjects quite highly for their feat of establishing peace in such a location surrounded by demons. Thanks to the efforts of Homer and his companions the commoners were able to live safely inside the city. Although there was still the risk of getting attacked by monsters and played by a demon, it was much safer than in times of war.

However, the locals needed to own something they called a 'demon charm' for this.

"What other kind of deal did the king make with the demons?" Luna thought to herself as she pondered over this after leaving the Central City and arriving in the middle of the Iferanda mountain.

While she had her speculations, she knew that the reality of the situation may not match her assumptions.

As she continued climbing the twisting mountain trail, she finally caught sight of the heavily guarded gates of the Demonic City in the distance.

When night fell, Luna left her position and ordered Xylma to find a suitable location.

She traversed through the winding path and arrived close to the gates of the Demonic City, which were guarded by demons that were over 2 meters tall, had violet-skinned, brawny, human-like figures and horns.

With stealth and precision, Luna climbed onto a towering tree on the hillside and jumped directly to the castle wall. She then moved past the castle wall, under the cover of shadows, and skittered to the castle tower's back before jumping onto its eaves and passing through several houses.

Luna then treaded across the eaves with light and quiet steps, and stopped beside a dimly lit window. Peering inside, she found a demon with a darker skin tone of considerable status inside the room.

A senior demon with a short, brown beard, half-naked, sat in a luxurious chair within the room, with a long black-sheathed bolo at his side.

At this moment, a young-looking demon entered the room and kneeled.

"Are you going to interrogate the princess girl tonight, Lord Inem?"

The short-bearded man inside the room, Inem, was a member of the Demonical Generals that served under the Demon Lord Enkanta.

"No. The Demon Lord said that she'll interrogate her personally. Although that woman is a human princess, she is still a woman in the prime of her youth, so it's quite inconvenient for a man like me to interrogate or torture her. That human male placed me in a tough position by giving this mission to me, but the Demon Lord's willingness to undertake the task personally really brought relief to this embarrassing situation I'm in! We just need to wait for news from her now," said Inem.

"You're one of the most upstanding men I've seen in my life, milord!"

"Enough with the fuss. It's quite an obvious matter. You may retire now," said Inem

"Understood!"

The young demon retreated respectfully.

"If it's Icya, the only princess of Confederation, from what I remember... There's no way I will let her die. I have plans for her to succeed in this country!" Luna pondered while leaning back against the castle tower's wall on the eaves. She worried that they were planning to interrogate a princess somewhere in this castle tower tonight.

"Who is it?!"

As a demon general, Inem was one of the four strongest demons in Icylic. He sensed the abnormality outside and stood up to look outside the window, but there was nothing strange outside now.

Pappi, the most handsome man on the island, the human husband of the Demon Lord was seated inside his room on the topmost floor of the castle tower at this moment.

However, Enkanta was not beside him at the moment.

Enkanta brimmed with overflowing charm and was also skilled in all kinds of sexual plays, so Pappi had almost no strength to even think about other women with her beside him, living in a comfortable sort of heaven.

Although he was quite a strong and ruthless character, his age had begun to catch up with him. He was more interested in exotic treasures than women, and the item in his hand was one such item that both the Empires and the Demonic Civilizations had been searching for.

In truth, this item held no value to him, but many powers desired it because of its preciousness, which filled him with utter glee.

"They'll make a pair soon. Hehehehehehe."

Pappi chuckled heartily.

--------------

Luna had long thrown the veiled hat away and took cover behind the stairs of the castle tower's first floor.

She did this because wearing a veiled hat inside the tower would have made her vision narrow.

The fact that Inem was able to sense her movements proved that he possessed exceptional strength, supernatural instincts, and body flexibility, so Luna didn't dare to cause an uproar openly.

However, she surmised that it was highly likely for the interrogation to take place within the castle tower's dungeon.

"I don't know if I'm being irrational or not, but unless I sacrifice a portion of my armed forces against these demons, I presume they'd freak out seeing these creatures out of hell and fantasy." Luna thought to herself.

She was uncertain how powerful the higher demons, including the Demon Lord, were and hesitated to bring a battalion of two or three. Their armaments might be non-effective against their bodies.

It wasn't that she didn't trust her military capabilities, but Luna knew from her two years of meeting powerful mages in the Heather Kingdom as a lecturer, that they were capable of annihilating everything with powerful magic spells and ready-to-cast magic formulas.

Not to mention their defensive prowess, like the time she fought against her student, the fatty Rooks.

However, the extent of these powerful demons' physical prowess and speed was yet to be measured. The inhabitants of the Icylic Confederation were mostly physically strong after all. Homer said they only encountered three mages.

So, she picked the safest and most viable option.

Luna waited for the squad of bulky demon patrols to climb up the stairs and seized the chance to climb down the stairs leading to the cellar underground.

Although the cellar was underground, it was a part of the castle tower's rock foundation. The cellar walls were dark and damp, with the base of the broad wooden pillars showing signs of decay. The top was illuminated by candles placed inside bronze holders.

The cellar was connected to several storerooms and had a flight of stairs leading down to the dungeon. The dungeon was guarded by two soldiers, and this was the only route leading to it, so she couldn't circumvent them.

"Arrggghhhh!"

A mortified and agonized woman's scream echoed from the depths of the dungeon. Luna determined that it was probably from the princess that she was looking for.

Without hesitation, Luna dashed towards the dungeon immediately, leaving the two guards dumbstruck by the sudden appearance of a white-dressed woman.

"You..."

Luna kicked their vulnerable heads and sent the two guards crashing against the walls, rendering them unconscious and killed on the spot.

Luna then continued moving forward, and passed by the dungeon cells, some of which had women captives locked inside them who gave her depressed, lifeless looks. Luna dealt with some demons along the way, killed them, and headed for the deepest section of the dungeon from where the screams originated.

Before she continued, Luna called Xylma by sending an image of the place to remember, ordering her to rescue the women, teleporting back and forth. It was the time after teleporting all of them when they regained their sanity. Xlyma received countless gratitude and was treated like a knight shining in armor.

Well...

Luna crossed the last corner and arrived right in front of the final dungeon cell, but she saw a gorgeous, mature woman sitting upright in front of a table, drinking in the middle of the cell. The woman wore a white cardigan on top of the lavish ceremonial local clothing and her beautiful center-parted hair cascaded to the sides of her cheeks while tied into an oblique ponytailed bun at the back that was pinned with a dazzling hairpin.

A long-haired green girl was suspended behind this woman with her hands tied to the ceiling and her back faced Luna. Her dress's bottom was also raised, revealing the lash marks on her bare butt and thighs. The girl sobbed intermittently while shuddering, but the mature woman in front of her turned a deaf ear to her sobs since she was the perpetrator of those lashes that she had inflicted with the lash resting on the table.

Luna as a professional agent, however, found this view bizarre since it seemed like the mature woman already knew she would arrive and appeared to be waiting for her.

"You're here?" The mature woman raised her head and showed surprise when she looked at Luna.

I have long heard that the Empress of the newly founded empire from faraway seas, Luna Lo Csia, is a devastatingly beautiful woman, but now that I've seen you in person, your beauty has far exceeded my imagination. However, you're sillier than what I imagined you to be in a certain sense."

"How did you know it was me?" Luna asked from outside the cell's wide-open gate.

"I don't think there's a woman so pretty and martial skilled in Heather other than you, Crescent Moon Viper, who would rush into the castle tower at such a time to save a princess in distress? A woman who killed my twins, Monmon and Manman, nevertheless..." The mature woman poured something poisonous into her cup while replying and sipping into it, and Luna didn't care about the other two.

"So, you're the Demon Lord, a demon woman under a full human skin, Enkanta? Just how many women have you skinned and made it your clothes?" Luna questioned back.

"Indeed, but don't worry, hehehe, honestly, I didn't kill any beautiful woman. Copying their beautiful appearance is far simpler." The mole beside her pretty lips enhanced her charm as an adult demoness as she smiled sweetly.

Enkanta gave a terrifying feel to Luna and didn't seem like an easy opponent to her.

"What do you want?"

"Hahahahahaha! You're interesting as the rumors tell. You were the one who came rushing in so aggressively, yet you're asking me what I want?" Enkanta chuckled.

"Fine, then. Let that princess go, and I'll leave with her. We can get along well in that case." Luna answered.

"Hahahaha!" Demon Lord assumed a peculiar expression.

"Don't tell me you killed my twin puppets in an accident... Do you think anyone would agree to such a proposal without compensation? I modified their bodies and raised them, you know? I see everything, how you used a body-alteration trick."

"We're both women, so there's no need to spew out such furious comments at all times now, is there? Just how much do you know? The reason I proposed it was that I didn't want to fight pointlessly, but that doesn't mean I have no chances of winning against you." Luna looked at Enkanta coldly and revealed a confident smirk.

"Just heard from the rumors, and I understand what you mean," Luna stated.

"I also don't wish to fight with you, at least not in this place, since I still wish to live peacefully as a married woman."

"And serve that disgusting old and fat coot?"

"Tsk! What would an inexperienced virgin like you who doesn't even know the taste of a man know?"

"I have my tastes, but they aren't as hardcore as yours."

"Hehehehe. I didn't expect you to have such a biting tongue, Empress. Maybe stuffing it with a certain thing would humble you down a bit. I couldn't believe you built a country on the faraway seas at such a young age and I admire you as a fellow living creature," the demon lord said.

"Admire me as much as you want. You can consider that if you manage to beat me. Shall we start, then? Or are you going to scream for me?" the Empress replied, her tone fierce and determined.

The demon lord chuckled loudly in response. "Don't say that now. As I said, I don't want to fight you, too, but I cannot let the woman go just like that. How about you accompany me for a drink?"

"No thanks, I'm not in the mood for it," the Empress said firmly, refusing the demon lord's offer.

"I'll kill that teleporting woman outside, you know? Hays... The more you deny it, the more it makes me want to see you drink! Look, I have four jars of wines with me here..." The demon lord continued, trying to coax the Empress into drinking with him.

Enkanta pulled out four luxurious wine jars of exquisite craftsmanship from underneath the table. The four jars were brimming with unknown wine and permeated the whole cell with the addictive scent of alcohol. 

The four jars that she had lined up on the table had two words written on each that read: "one brain, two eyes, three organs, four limbs" in series. It's not very clear what is the intent of this phrase or what it is suppose to symbolize or add to the scene, consider revising or omitting it if it doesn't serve a purpose.

"I'll let the woman go, along with your companion and allow you to take her away as long as you choose one of these jars and drink it on the spot. Why say you, Luna Lo Csia? Even if you are bold and strong enough to make an enemy out of the whole demons living here in the mountain city by rejecting my offer, I assure you that the woman will undoubtedly die as a result of the method I've long set up. I just need an instant to end her life and the only way she'll live is if I let her go personally. Oh, I'll kill that useless king too," the demon lord said, his words chilling and menacing.

"Hmmmn... Do you think I'll believe you just like that?" Luna scoffed coldly, skeptical of the demon lord's offer.

"Hays. It's just a drink now. It's not like you're going to lose anything even if I'm tricking you and it wouldn't be too late to fight then, right? Do you think I'm that bored to tell you such a lie?" the demon lord said, his charming eyes revealing a sharp glint inside them.

"Ms. President-" Xylma sent a message to Luna from a safe distance of one and a half kilometers away at this moment while clinging above the tallest tree. By using her phone connecting to the millimeter-size camera installed on Luna's right shoulder, she could see everything within 110 degrees view live and hear their conversation. Though Xlyma is been intimidated by the Demon Lord's presence.

"Of these four wine jars, drinking the red wine jar will kill you by immolating your organs, and drinking the yellow wine jar will kill you by desiccating your body while drinking the white jar will kill you by freezing all the blood flowing inside you! Although you're quite strong and human to that, your body is a lot weaker than those thick-skinned and muscular male Iclylic Royal Commanders, so it's quite dangerous for you to drink from these 3 wine jars with the body you possess right now! However..." Xylma warned Luna through the message, providing her with valuable information.

"What is it?" Luna said, switching to the Tagalog language.

"Oho. So you can use telepathic magic or maybe talk to a spirit, huh?" Enkanta's interests were sparked once again.

"However, the green wine jar seems harmless and even I can't detect any elements that are harmful to you within the limits of my knowledge. Grr, the wine seems to have some sort of mystic energy imbued in it, but I'm not sure whether it would provide any benefits to your body after drinking it. It's just a possibility though... so it's not completely free of danger," Xlyma added, her warning clear and precise.

Luna looked at her sharply, processing the new information. "Fine, I'll drink one. To think you can morph into a human just like your twins, Demon Lord," she said, her tone heavy with resignation.

"Heh, yes. As expected, you are the beholder of womanliest beauty and manliest bravery as rumored! I admire you, Empress, I do!" Even Enkanta felt amazed by her decision to take the offer.

"Well, then. Feel free to drink from the jar you want," Enkanta said, gesturing towards the wine jars.

Luna stepped forward and touched the mouth of the white wine jar lightly with her slender fingers, which filled Enkanta's eyes with glee. However, her fingers glided past the three wine jars and picked up the three organs wine jar finally.

Luna straightened her waist and raised her head to down the jar in one go right in front of Enkanta's eyes, the top-quality wine in it dripping onto her neck from the corner of her lips.

"Cough! Cough!" However, the wine was the strongest and hottest ever than she was expecting and experienced. It ended up leaving Luna a little discomforted as she coughed a few times with a flushed face.

"Hahahaha, how cute. I thought you were quite a heroic assassin, so how come you're choking on this small jar?" The Demon Lord poked fun at Luna.

Luna felt an intense heat rise from her abdomen for some reason after drinking the unknown wine and felt her body fire up. Her abysmal eyes also colored burning dark red from the powerful wine that she had consumed. However, Luna remained calm and didn't let the Demon Lord detect her internal doings, the changes in her body as she breathed out and spoke to her.

Luna felt stressed as her body barely tolerates and adjust to what heavy magma she consumed.

"I've drunk the wine, so... so release the princess now." Luna said, her tone determined.

"Alright. I'll release her. Who said that we demons don't keep our word?" Enkanta said, standing up and revealing her slim and sexy body. She outdid Luna in terms of height by two times.

Luna however didn't mind her intimidating stature, instead, the hotness inside her fuels her determination much more. Not letting a bit of ill intention. "The biggest threat listed. Now you know me and our secret, I will kill you all." she warned the Demon Lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 134 12
It's the year 1977, After the First Oil Crisis, and the US Oil Market is still recovering. Suddenly, The Contiguous US got transferred to the complet...
4.1K 196 15
The 2040s, a fresh scent of war is filling the air. The Republika ng Pilipinas finds itself in a precarious position amid rising geopolitical tension...
6.2K 281 49
Daniel is just a regular blue collar Maintenance Mechanic working for a manufacturing company. As he's winding down at home from a day of messy work...
90.1K 3.1K 53
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...