I Hate Football Players 3 | 1...

By still_just_me

If at first you don't succeed, then level the playing field and take a second chance. Two years ago, Ellie Ha... More

Upfront paperwork
Prologue: Ellie
Chapter 1: Ellie
Chapter 2: Ellie
Chapter 3: Ellie
Chapter 4: Logan
Chapter 5: Ellie
Chapter 6: Logan
Chapter 7: Ellie
Chapter 8: Logan
Chapter 9: Ellie
Chapter 10: Ellie
Chapter 11: Ellie
Chapter 12: Ellie
Chapter 13: Logan
Chapter 14: Ellie
Chapter 15: Logan
Chapter 16: Ellie
Chapter 17: Logan
Chapter 18: Ellie
Chapter 19: Logan
Chapter 20: Ellie
Chapter 21: Ellie
Chapter 22: Ellie
Chapter 23: Logan
Chapter 23: Ellie
Chapter 25: Ellie
Chapter 26: Logan
Chapter 27: Ellie
Chapter 28: Logan
Chapter 29: Ellie
Chapter 30: Logan
Chapter 31: Ellie
Chapter 32: Logan
Chapter 33: Ellie
Chapter 34: Logan
Chapter 35: Logan
Chapter 36: Ellie
Chapter 37: Ellie
Chapter 38: Ellie
Chapter 39: Logan
Chapter 40: Logan
Chapter 41: Logan
Chapter 42: Ellie
Chapter 43: Logan
Chapter 44: Ellie
Chapter 45: Logan
Chapter 46: Ellie
Chapter 47: Logan
Chapter 48: Ellie
Chapter 49: Ellie
Chapter 50: Logan
Chapter 51: Ellie
Chapter 52: Ellie
Chapter 53: Ellie
Chapter 54: Ellie
Chapter 55: Logan
Chapter 56: Ellie
Chapter 57: Logan
Chapter 58: Logan
Chapter 59: Ellie
Chapter 60: Ellie
Chapter 61: Logan
Chapter 62: Logan
Chapter 63: Logan
Chapter 64: Ellie
Chapter 65: Logan
Chapter 66: Ellie
Chapter 67: Ellie
Chapter 68: Ellie
Chapter 69: Ellie
Chapter 70: Logan
Chapter 71: Ellie
Chapter 72: Ellie
Chapter 73: Logan
Chapter 74: Ellie
Chapter 75: Ellie
Intermission
Chapter 76: Ellie
Chapter 77: Harper
Chapter 78: Ellie
Chapter 79: Logan
Chapter 80: Logan
Chapter 81: Logan
Chapter 82: Ellie
Chapter 83: Logan
Chapter 84: Logan
Chapter 85: Ellie
Chapter 86: Ellie
Chapter 87: Logan
Chapter 88: Ellie
Chapter 89: Logan
Chapter 91: Ellie
Chapter 92: Logan
Chapter 93: Ellie
Chapter 94: Ellie
Chapter 95: Logan
Chapter 96: Ellie
Chapter 97: Jake
Chapter 98: Ellie
Chapter 99: Logan
Chapter 100: Logan
Chapter 101: Ellie
Chapter 102: Logan
Chapter 103: Ellie
Chapter 104: Ellie
Chapter 105: Ellie
Chapter 106: Ellie
Chapter 107: Logan
Chapter 108: Logan
Chapter 109: Ellie
Chapter 110: Ellie
Chapter 111: Ellie
Chapter 112: Ellie
Chapter 113: Ellie
Chapter 114: Logan
Chapter 115: Emmitt
Chapter 116: Ellie
Chapter 117: Harper
Chapter 118: Jake
Chapter 119: Harper
Chapter 120: Ellie
Chapter 121: Jake
Chapter 122: Logan
Chapter 123: Ellie
Chapter 124: Ellie
Chapter 125: Logan
Chapter 126: Ellie
Chapter 127: Logan
Chapter 128: Ellie
Chapter 129: Ellie
Chapter 130: Ellie
Chapter 131: Ellie
Chapter 132: Ellie
Chapter 133: Logan
Chapter 134: Logan
Chapter 135: Ellie
Epilogue: Ellie
What's Coming Next..

Chapter 90: Logan

4.6K 244 250
By still_just_me

A/N: Mature content.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

At my teasing remark that Ellie proved how much she missed me during our two-year separation, her eyes flashed and her lips curled upwards as she slid off of my lap and walked over to my dresser. She paused with the top drawer open as her hand reached into the condom box, then glanced in my direction.

"What?" I prompted.

"We're using a lot of these." Her fingers held up a condom while the other hand closed the drawer. "That's all."

"Is that okay?" I asked as she flipped the condom like a miniature frisbee in my direction. With a flick of my wrist, I caught it in one hand then set it on the bed next to my side.

"Obviously," she replied with teasing tones in her voice. My eyes tracked her movements as she dragged her pants down, then kicked them off into a floor puddle. Right when I lifted my gaze up her slender legs, her thumbs hooked into the sides of her underwear and pulled them down too.

Constriction in my pants drew my attention to how much I appreciated the view of Ellie naked from the waist-down, then even more when she straddled me again and tugged my T-shirt off overhead.

The soft pads of her fingers circled around my chest and ribs, then teased down my abdomen and stroked suggestively into the area of my pelvis right beneath my navel. My muscles flinched on their own and both my breath and internal body temperature heated up when her fingers hooked around the elastic band of my athletic pants and, with a quick hip lift, she slid them down to my knees. So I wasn't entirely useless, I stripped off her shirt but she moved before my hand reached her bra strap.

The warmth and smoothness of Ellie's bare thighs pushed against the outsides of my legs as she straddled me again. She palmed both hands into my chest, like she steadied herself, then she rose up onto her feet, stepped so each heel was near my hips but her toes pointed out, and crouched down. Her knees stuck out wide as she lowered her pelvis down towards mine in what looked like a really uncomfortable position.

"Ellie?" I lifted both hands and grasped her sides at whatever human squatting pretzel position she'd put her legs into.

"Shh..." She shushed me, picked up my hard cock in one of her hands with the other pushed into my chest, then pressed the tip into her entrance.

"Ellie, wait, I -" My hand reached for the condom but she slipped just my tip inside her.

The pressurized suction of her entrance squeezed around my head and the sensitive nerves sung her praises. While she palmed both hands onto my chest, Ellie bobbed her hips slightly up and down, just over the head, and skyrocketed pleasured sensation down my shaft like she tapped an on switch every time she shifted down. Her knees stuck out sideways and up almost to her shoulder height in a position that couldn't have felt good for her but words couldn't have fully expressed how unbelievable it felt for me. My only reaction was that my hands flopped down at my sides and tightly fisted the smooth sheets.

"Fuck, Ellie, wha -" I started when she lowered herself down to my base, lifted up again, and nearly pulled out the tip before she teased the top again.

The shifted movement and hot wetness of her tight insides sent electric, tingling sensations from deep in my pelvis outward. They erupted down into my toes and all the way up into my brain. I laid there pathetically, just held myself down as my body jolted like I'd been electrocuted with each of her shallow strokes. The more she worked me over, the more her entrance massaged the tip of my cock, a hot pressure sensation built up then ripped right through me.

For the second - and equally confusing and embarrassing - time, a euphoric orgasm flooded me with an electric, blissful sensation of pure ecstasy. I felt light weight, light-headed, and energized more than any rush of endorphins.

The hell is this?

"S-sorry," Ellie whispered between soft pants, pressed her hands harder into my chest, then released her knees down to the bed near my hips. Somehow she kept my still-hard cock inside her and the warm pulses from both our intimate areas cocooned around it. "My knees locked up."

"Baby..." I cupped my hands around her jaw and stroked her warm, pink cheeks with my thumbs as the euphoric, vibrant energy still flowed through my body like a continuous circuit. "That was fucking unbelievable, where did you -"

"I have my sources," was all she replied with a wink.

"So do I." Ellie squealed softly as I flipped her over until she laid on her side, and left her only so I rolled the condom on.

With slow movements, I carefully climbed halfway over her, ground one knee between her legs, and reached down between us. My fingers stroked her folds a few times until I knew she was wet enough and gently inserted myself back inside. Ellie and I hadn't talked about new positions but since she definitely liked deeper penetration and shot me up to cloud nine, she wasn't the only one who had a new one to try.

From this position, I hooked one of her legs outside my knee around my waist and she wrapped her hands under my arms. We laid in a near-tangled mess of scissored arms and legs, my cock buried so deep that my balls already pressed into the bottom of Ellie's clit and I hadn't moved yet. The close contact meant my usual straight thrusts were replaced with slow, grinded circles of my hips that slightly bumped Ellie's hips off the bed with each press.

"Fuck, Ellie you feel good," I cursed loudly at the slow penetration combined with the aftershocks of my earlier orgasm. Soft strokes trailed up and down my back as Ellie's fingers unexpectedly dragged down from the bottom of my shoulder blades all the way down my lower back.

"Hmm..." was all she replied as I grounded my elbows outside her shoulders, buried my nose in the crook of her neck, and focused all my efforts on the slow, deliberate pushes inside her. With a soft gasp, her body tensed under mine, her hands clamped around my ass cheeks, and she tugged me deeper.

Perspiration broke out on my forehead, my arm muscles warmed from my partially suspended position, and I definitely worked my abs as my hips circled and pressed on repeat until Ellie's hands clung tightly to me and soft moans escaped her lips. Combined with my earlier orgasm, the slow, near torturous build up throbbed aches through my pelvis. I panted shamelessly into her shoulder between curses and assurances of how good this slower and lazier form of physical love felt.

After a few minutes, my breaths turned uneven, my thrusts sloppy, and my cock throbbed for relief. Ellie's insides tensed and clamped, her forearms and palms squeezed my back tightly, and I came right as she relaxed slightly. Unlike my normal hard, fast release, this time my letdown was slow and unending. Waves of satisfied letdowns cascaded up my shaft in the form of heated pulse after pulse. My hips moved until the ejaculation letdown sensations subsided and were instantly replaced with relief and fatigue.

With a grunt, I rolled onto my back, where my chest lifted and my eyes slipped closed. Before the fact I hadn't even removed the condom registered, I passed right out asleep next to Ellie's still, relaxed body.

I woke up a few hours later, in bed and well-rested more from my workout with Ellie than my early morning post-game recovery round with Greg. My eyes slowly opened and I reached out for Ellie but my hands only found a cold, empty space. There was nothing under the covers where she'd laid when I'd fallen asleep.

"Ellie?" I asked quietly, blinked around the bedroom, and took in the weighted silence that hung in the air. I pushed myself up to a seated position and noticed that I wore underwear, so obviously at some point Ellie had taken care of me.

This girl. I'm supposed to take care of her.

As what we'd done that had put me into a coma-like nap replayed in my mind, a goofy grin formed on my mouth and I rubbed the sleep of my eyes. I slid a pair of sweatpants over my hips and my discarded T-shirt overhead.

"Hey Ellie?" I grabbed a pair of socks and searched the apartment for her. My grin

temporarily widened at the remnants of her clothes on the floor, but it vanished since

I saw no trace of Ellie. My pulse quickened as I looked into the kitchen and living room, where the dining room table was set but no Ellie.

"In the bathroom," was the muffled response from the partially opened door.

Relief flooded into me as I stood near the door and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm... I'll be out in a little bit." The strain in Ellie's voice, along with the slight groan that followed her words, said otherwise.

"Can I come in?" I leaned into the doorframe with a frown at the hesitation in her voice.

"There's not much room," she joked, but flinched slightly and groaned quietly again.

I blinked from the harsh light and saw Ellie, half-dressed in a sweatshirt and her underwear pooled around her ankles while she sat on the toilet. Her elbows hugged her waist tightly and her back rounded as she leaned over her knees. Her chin was tipped down into her chest and her face hidden from view.

"Ellie?" My knees sank down into the cool floor tiles. "What's wrong?"

"Umm..." She lifted up her head and I blinked at how her cheeks, forehead, and even neck burned bright pink. "I don't know but it hurts when I pee."

"That can't be good." I frowned because I had no idea how to help her in that department.

"Yeah, I have the urge to go but then when I do, it burns and not much comes out," she admitted softly then rolled her lower lip under. "Sorry, this is so embarrassing."

"Not for me." I patted her knee gently with my palm. "I just don't know what to do."

"Me neither." She pressed a tight smile across her lips, then winced and a few drips fell into the toilet.

At the way Ellie's face wrenched just from that, I stood up and informed her, "I'm taking you to the health clinic."

"It's probably nothing," she mumbled but I'd already stepped out of the bathroom.

"What if Charlie took you then?" I asked and handed Ellie her phone.

"Fine," she huffed quietly. "But you have to finish dinner while I'm gone."

"Deal." I crossed my arms because honestly I just wanted to know that she was okay.

A few grumbles, explicit cooking instructions, and changed clothes later, a knock pounded on our door. I opened it up to a suspicious look on Charlie's face.

"Sorry Ellie, sounds like a UTI," she called over my shoulder, then looked up at me with slightly narrowed eyes.

"UTI?" I echoed with raised eyebrows because not only had I not been with anyone since Ellie, my tests were clean.

Did I... give Ellie something?

"Urinary tract infections, very painful," Charlie explained with a slight frown. "Can get them from too much sex, you know."

That's a thing? I had no idea.

"Hope not but we'll see." Ellie lifted up onto her toes and kissed me quickly on her way out. "I'll let you know."

"'Bye." I closed the door behind them, then took a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

My feet hadn't taken more than two steps into the living room when my phone rang from its spot on the dining room table.

Haven't burned the apartment down yet Ellie.

A smile that started on my mouth dissolved when I saw the contact but answered anyway, "Hey Dad."

"Logan," a stiff, hardened voice greeted me. "Just calling to go over a few things for Liv and my's visit in two weeks. Are you free now?"

"Uhh, sure," I replied, ran my free hand through my hair, then walked into the kitchen and looked at Ellie's fridge calendar.

"Great. Liv and I are coming in Friday, our flight from San Jose arrives at five pm." Before I mentioned that my practice ended at 4:30 and Ellie had a tutoring shift Friday night, he continued, "We'll rent a car and drive to the hotel. It's the Hotel One-Thousand Seattle."

"Is that downtown?" Even though Dad couldn't see my expression, I frowned since I hadn't heard of that hotel.

Leave it to Dad to not stay at a well-known chain.

"It is," he confirmed. "That's why we'll get a car, Liv wanted to see the waterfront and it's close to our anniversary so we splurged for the weekend. We're leaving Sunday morning."

My frown deepened because Dad and Olivia's wedding was earlier this year, which I remembered because Mom had forced my attendance even though she hadn't been invited. A quick mental calculation revealed Dad referred to their six-month anniversary.

Didn't know that was a thing either, but whatever.

"Alright..." I opened up the nearest drawer, pulled out one of Ellie's markers, then scribbled their arrival and departure on the calendar. After a few squeaks, I asked, "Can we meet up for dinner, Friday or -"

"Friday dinner would be nice," he replied tightly. "Liv and I have a few things to discuss with you -"

"With me and my girlfriend Ellie," I cut in quickly with a strong tone that I hoped suggested there was no room for negotiation. While I hated that I dragged Ellie into any drama associated with this self-centered man, I most likely needed her to calm my blood pressure. "Eleanor Harrison."

Dad's end of the call went silent for a few moments and right when my mouth parted for my terms and conditions, he spoke up in a quiet, even tone, "That's fine. I wasn't aware that -"

"Ellie and I are back together, yes," I filled in for him. "She's a junior here too and is beyond important to me Dad, so she'll be there too. She's also got your tickets for the Arkansas State game."

What I hadn't mentioned was how, for poor Ellie's sake, she looked forward to three and half hours next to Dad and his new shiny wife.

After another long silence, my ear buzzed with static after Dad sighed. "Fine," he relented. "Liv and I are happy to take you and Eleanor both out for dinner. Please thank her for the tickets. I'll text you once our plane has landed, I'll make dinner reservations because Liv follows a limited diet, and we'll coordinate after we arrive."

"Sounds good," I said even though their trip felt anything but good, then dropped the marker back in the drawer. "Talk to you later."

"See you soon," he spoke in his usual short, curt tone and hung up.

"Good to talk to you too, as always," I grumbled but right when I ended my side of the call, my phone buzzed with an update from Ellie.

Ellie: It's a UTI. 🥺

me: That was fast.

Ellie: Clinic is practically empty, doctor said textbook UTI, and they ran some test for it.

me: Can you take anything for that?

Ellie: Antibiotics for 5 days...

"That doesn't sound fun," I grumbled in response, then looked at those three dots because they meant there was more Ellie hadn't told me.

Ellie: We'll talk later but the doctor suggested I change my bcp.

I blinked down at her abbreviation but drew a blank as to what she meant.

Best current practice? No. Business contingency plan? That can't be it.

me: bcp?

Ellie: birth control pills.

"Oh..." I mentally smacked myself in the forehead, then squeezed my eyebrows together because I didn't know those caused infections. Since Ellie could fill me in on that information later, the most important concern I had now was that she felt better.

me: Does the doctor have the antibiotics?

Ellie: She sent a prescription over to the pharmacy at the grocery store.

My answer to her was both quick and the obvious one.

me: I'll go pick them up.

Ellie: Thanks. ❤️
Ellie: Can you also pick up some cranberry juice & yogurt?

me: Of course. Leaving now.

While I was relieved that I productively helped out Ellie, I still had no idea what a UTI meant other than it was serious enough for antibiotics. The silent walk out of the apartment and drive to the grocery store hadn't answered any of my questions, but thankfully the sympathetic, older woman who worked at the pharmacy explained things better.

"It's probably an infection in her urethra, but could be the bladder," she smiled and passed a white bagged medication over to me. "Nasty and painful."

"What causes them?"

She paused for a moment, then answered, "Women are just more likely to get them but sexual intercourse, especially with condoms that are non-lubricated or have a spermicidal lubricant can contribute to bacterial growth. Urinating after intercourse can help flush out the urethra."

"She does do that. Can you... uhh, show me which condoms are okay?" I asked then remembered how I'd stared at what looked like three hundred kinds of yogurt in the refrigerator section while Ellie's prescription was filled. "And embarrassingly enough, what kind of cranberry juice and yogurt are best?"

"Of course," she smiled and walked around the counter. "Lucky girl to have you so concerned, let's see what we can get so your girl feels better."

I exhaled loudly and followed a step behind her white coat. "Thank you."

_______________________________

Q: You've mentioned the WP story ranks. Can you explain how they work?

A: This was a nice way of saying I complain about them. 😂 Me trying to understand them...

Idk, the algorithm uses story traffic and reader engagement-based data, like the number of libraries a book is added to and number reads, readers, comments, and votes. Once a story is completed, it also gets a temporary bump up in ranks. But how/why certain ranks are determined versus others, I have no idea past WP ranks its paid/featured and new/less read stories higher.

All of my stories get initially ranked in smaller tagline groups. Once it was finished, IHFP1 sat #1 in quarterback for two weeks and gathered some interest before it unexpectedly shot into romance. But it went in there with a bulk bump up of several football/QB stories at the same time, so there's some content rotation involved but again, details are fuzzy to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
10K 376 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
2M 58.8K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...
339K 12.5K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...