•Karlnapity Oneshots•

Av Areikt

hi! these oneshots are discontinued, sorry for those who were excited to see new oneshots :( i may rewrite th... Mer

Requests! (Closed)
Nightmares (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)
Astraphobia (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)
A/N
Mama Q! (Again, KarlNapIty, Fluff!)
Mama Q! P.2 (Fluffy!)
A/N
Fights (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)
Time Traveler (Karlnapity, Angst)
Trans Quackity (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)
Time Traveler P. 2 (Karlnapity, more fluffy)
Time Traveler P. 3 (Fluff!)
A/N
A/N
Stress isn't the best (Fluffy I guess?)
A/N :]
High School Au! (Angst-Fluff)
A/N (TYSM)
A/N: AYO 1K?!
Deaf..? (Angsty and Fluffy! Karlnapity)
Goodbye. (Angsty)
Goodbye P.2 (Fluffy?)
Stay (lil Angst, Big Fluff)
Kidnapped (LOT angsty to fluffy, Karlnapity)
A/N: Sorry-
A/N: I am.. so sorry-
i promised, here it is.
A/N: Little update!
A/N: 2K POG
Places (Angst-Fluff((?)) )
A/N: Hey...
It all went down (Karlnapity, Angst)
A/N: WELL, WOOPS-
Looks aren't all (Angsty and Fluff)
A/N: Lil update!
A/N: Eheh... Sorry for another one-
A/N: Eheh... EHEH-
His singing.. (Fluff!)
A/N: HAHA, SO-
A/N: Eh..
A/N: A little thing for u to solve
P.2 of the last chapter-
A/N: Question real quick-
A/N: SAD-ISH AND IMPORTANT NEWS!
A/N: New oneshots!- Eheh-
A/N: TY
A/N: AHAHA-
Little One (Flufff)
P. 3 of "The Asking"
Karen.. (Idk, maybe fluff?)
Mama Q's wings! (Fluffy mostly)
A Broken Promise (Angst)
A/N: Goodbye <3

P. 1 The Asking

1.9K 21 51
Av Areikt

(Hi! This was inspired by the story "Unwilling Change" by PeganPenguin35 Idk how long this will be but, enjoy..!)

Today was the day... The one year anniversary of Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity, whom was also called 'pretty boy' or 'Ducky'.

Sapnap and Quackity has been vampires for a while now, maybe over... They lost count. Oh well, they didn't really think it mattered much.

They had met Karl almost a year and a little over a half a year ago, proposing after dating for 7 months.

They have been planning this day for a while, still asking over and over again if it was okay. Karl always said yes, but they never stopped asking every once in a while. But maybe, Karl didn't know anymore..?

Basically what they had planned for a little later in the day was them finally turning Karl into a vampire.

Karl was excited, but nervous too. Quackity was nervous incase he could've hurt Karl a lot more then he would've meant to, Sapnap also feeling the way Q does.

At the moment, they were all cuddled in bed in Sapnap's room. Sapnap had fluttered awake, looking at his two boys in his arms.

He looked at Quackity, admiring how cute he looked. He then looked at Karl, remembering how he has to do... His thing... Later..

He didn't like thinking about it much and when he did, he just asked Karl if it was still alright to do.

Him and Quackity didn't want to force Karl into anything he didn't wanna do, they never wanted to.

Sapnap had been so lost in thought, he didn't realize Quackity awakened.

"Sap..?" Sapnap looked over to see a tired Quackity.

"Hi, pretty boy." Sapnap took his hand and ran his fingers through Q's hair.

"Hi.." Quackity had been snuggled into Sapnap and Karl on the other side, Quackity snuggling into Sapnap closer.

Sapnap suddenly felt movement on his other side and realized Karl was waking up.

"Hi, Angel." Sapnap said in a low and soft tone, as he did when he greeted Quackity.

Sapnap had been laying inbetween the two and so, Karl was on the left side of him.

(Don't mind me literally having to put out my hands into Ls because I still don't know which is my right and my left without doing so :'] )

Sapnap reached his hand for Karl's and Karl took it, bringing it to his face to make Sapnap cup his cheek while he leaned into the warm-ish touch.

"You're so beautiful, Angel, y'know that?" "Mhm.." Karl was still half asleep so, his thoughts weren't as coherent as he might have liked them to be.

"Gimme.." Quackity was now trying to open Sapnap's hand, which had been closed, and was getting annoyed because he couldn't.

"Alright, Alright, Pretty boy.." Sapnap opened his hand and Quackity took it. He started tracing Sapnap's hand out of boredom, and also some restlessness..

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Sapnap finally spoke up.

"Hey Pretty boy, Angel, we have to get up." Karl just nodded while still learning into the touch of Sapnap's hand while Quackity groaned.

"Ughhhhh, do we have toooo?" Quackity was getting all whiny again. Quackity sat up and crossed his arms while Sapnap started to sit up.

Karl took the hint and sat up as well, the first to get out of bed.

"C'mon, Q... I'll carry you." Sapnap stood up, as did Quackity. Quackity held out his arms, wanting to be picked up.

Sapnap walked over to Quackity by a few steps and easily picked him up, carrying him out of the room and following Karl.

"Morning Niki!" Niki had been walking around again, not having anyone she needs to talk to yet.

"Hiya, guys!" Niki waved and walked on, leaving the other three behind.

"Hey Sapnap! Hey Karl! And I would say 'Hi Quackity' but... He's kinda not awake.." George walked over while Dream was right by his side.

"Oh, I'll make sure he gets up soon.. he just didn't want to this morning." "Oh, mk." George nodded while Dream took hold of Gogy's hand.

Karl had been completely distracted, as Sapnap heard a quiet 'hm?' from him.

"Oh nothing, Kar.." "Okay!" Quackity lifted up his head and pushed Sapnap a bit, signaling he wanted down.

Sapnap quickly let go and Quackity got down, wide awake as can be.

"Hi George! Hi Dream!" Quackity' said, being the hyper active boy he is.

"Hi, Q!" "Heya, have a nice sleep on Sapnap there?" Dream pointed over to Sapnap and Quackity got all red, walking over to Karl and digging his head into the taller's chest.

George, Dream, Sapnap, and Karl all chuckled and snickered while Quackity was getting head pats from Karl, which he didn't mind.

Quackity actually quite liked head pats, Sapnap and Karl figured that out real soon.

"Oh. Also, Happy 1 year!" Sapnap had smiled and nodded, while Karl was distracted by the boy in his arms and the boy, Quackity, paying no attention.

"Thanks!" "Welp, we've gotta go. See ya!" Dream said quickly, George nodding. Dream then walked away with George behind him saying a little 'bye!'.

"Sap?" "Mhm?" "What do we have planned for today?" Quackity lifted his face from Karl's chest to look over at his husband.

"Oh, well.. whatever you two wanna do. It is our one year anniversary after all."

Quackity quickly widened his eyes and then looked away. He had completely forgotten.

"Wait, it's w h a t ?" Karl had blurted out suddenly, he hadn't realized it was that.

"Yeah? Oh my lord... did you two forget?" Sapnap just looked straight at the two boys who gave back nervous faces.

Sapnap just sighed and walked over, suddenly picking up Karl.

"WOAH- What's this for?-" Karl clutched onto Sapnap while he giggled. (Oml, aren't Karl's giggles so cute?- like- AH-)

"Eh, wanted to." Sapnap let Karl down while he just went over to Quackity and picked him up, Quackity giggled while he held onto Sapnap like a Koala.

Sapnap and Quackity started whispering, Karl not being able to hear them.

"What are you two saying?" Karl walked over as he heard the whispers come to a stop.

"Hey Karl? Can we go to our room and talk about something?" Quackity asked, waiting for an answer from Karl.

"Mhm!" Karl happily lead the way back to the room, which he had to memorize and couldn't for weeks.

"Finally memorize the way, Pretty boy?" "HEY! MY NICKNAME!" Quackity still didn't accept the way Sapnap called both him and Karl 'Pretty boy'.

"Yeah, Yeah." "Anyway.. yep! I finally memorized the way!" Sapnap and Quackity chuckled while Karl looked back and gave them a confused expression.

"What are you two laughing at?" "Oh nothing.." They were really laughing at how Karl had tooken this long to memorize the way.

"Oh, okay." Karl lead the rest of the way there and immediately raced to Sapnap's room.

Quackity and Sapnap followed behind, just talking lowly.

They found Karl already sitting down and ready for what they were about to talk about.

"So, Karl.." Sapnap had started, closing the door behind him.

"Mhm?" "So, we have s tradition for every one year anniversary between a vampire and a human mortal.." Quackity had started to explain while Karl listened.

"Oh! Really?" Karl asked, getting a nod back.

"Mhm.. so the tradition is that if a vampire and a human have a relationship or a marriage for a year.." Sapnap stopped, making Karl a little confused.

"Go on..?" Karl had said, waiting for one of them to finish.

"The vampire has to turn the other also a vampire.." "Are... Are you gonna be okay with that? We want permission first.." Quackity had asked, waiting for an answer from the taller boy.

Karl had sat and was thinking about if he was gonna be okay for that.

"Karl?" "Hm?" Karl hadn't even realized he'd been zoned out for about 5 minutes now.

"Are you gonna be okay?" "I- I- C-Can I think about this for a minute?" "Of course! We'll be outside.." Quackity quickly took Sapnap's hand and the two boys went outside of the room.

'I mean... I'm scared but... We'd get to be together forever, right? So... Do I do it? I mean... What's there to lose? I'd just gain... I'll do it.'

Karl stood up and walked out of the room to find Sapnap and Quackity.

"Hey Karl! You decide.. yet..?" Quackity said, catching Karl's attention.

"Mhm.." "Do we get permission?" Sapnap eagerly asked, waiting for an answer back.

"Yeah." Karl said, giving a bit of a nervous smile.

"Are you sure? We don't wanna force you into something you don't want to.." Sapnap said, worried they had forced him.

"I'm sure, Sap. I thought about it and I wouldn't lose much, I'd gain a bit more." Quackity and Sapnap looked at each other and smiled, looking back to Karl with the biggest smiles before attacking him with hugs and kisses.

Karl let out his adorable giggles while he was getting kissed all over his face.

"Guys! Guys! I'm loving this attention but-"

"Shush then if you love this." Sapnap quickly cut Karl off, then pulling him into a kiss.

It was just a quick one, but Karl loved it.

They suddenly heard an angry huff behind them, Quackity having crossed his arms and made the noise.

"What? Just because we didn't give you a kiss, you're gonna huff at us?" Quackity just made another angry huff and turned his head away. Sapnap chuckled and pulled the smaller closer so he could give a quick kiss to him. (PPLEASE-I ACCIDENTALLY SPELLED 'KISS' KISKSK. W H A T-)

Quackity just blushed and made a huff noise, making the two others laugh a little.

"Shut it, a$$h⍜les." Quackity said, giving a death glade even though he knew it was gonna be ignored.

"Oh really?" Karl said, starting to play around with the tone in his voice.

Quackity widened his eyes and blushed harder, loving the way Karl's voice was flirty.

"What?~ You like this tone?..~" Sapnap started doing it, making Quackity look like a straight up tomato.

The other two boys bursted out laughing, tears coming to their eyes out of laughing so hard.

"SHUT UP!" "I- Are you three okay?-" George came through the door, having held two bags.

"Y-Yeah, we're- we're fine." Karl wiped the tears away from his eyes while Sapnap still is wheezing.

"Do you want us to come back later..?" Dream now came through the door, seeing Quackity having hid his face into a pillow on the bed.

"He good?" Dream asked, getting a slight nod from Q.

"Mhm, he's just a little flustered~" "Oh my god, shut itttttt." Quackity put up the finger and they all laughed, getting an angry Q noise from the smallest.

"Oh shush, Ducky.." Karl walked over and kissed Quackity on the forehead, getting a happy noise back.

"You can be too cute sometimes, Q." Sapnap said, Karl sitting down beside Quackity and petting his head.

"Anywaysssss.. what's up?" Karl said, Quackity scooting closer until he can put his head in Karl's lap.

"Oh, we bought gifts!" "Of course, Niki had to help." "There a reason?" Sapnap asked the other two, getting a shake of no.

"Nah, she just wanted to." George replied, shaking his head.

"I heard gifts. I'm up." Quackity said, shooting his head up.

"Of course you are. Here, we bought you all seperate bags!" Dream and George handed each of the boys a bag of their own, Quackity being the first to look because he was quite the excited one.

-Time skip cuz is getting lazy after almost two(?) full weeks-

After the boys had opened the bags and thanked their friends, the other two headed out the door.

Sapnap had gotten one of his favorite things, candles. He absolutely loved them. The smells had to be his favorite thing other then the looks.

His favorite smell was like.. almost a rose smell. He didn't know why, just was what it was.

Karl had gotten a very cozy hoodie. Dream and Gogy got him a few because they said, "Now you don't have to steal Sapnap's all the time. He never has any because of you and Q."

They were purple, blue, and yellow. Those were some of his favorite colors in the world, especially purple.

Quackity had one of the fanciest gifts of them all, a bracelet finger ring.

He always wanted one because he thought they were always super cool, they just stood out to him.

The one he had gotten was one that went around his middle finger. It had a chain connecting the ring to the bracelet, with a Q in the middle that stood for his name.

It was golden. He thought it was so pretty and thanked Dream and George for it over and over again.

"Like what you got, Q?" Karl said, walking over with one of the hoodies on.

"Mhm!" Quackity repeated about three times, Sapnap lighting one of the candles.

"Oo~ That smells nice! What is it?" Quackity asked. (PLEASEEEE. I KEEP SPELLING 'SMELL' AS 'SMEEL' TmT)

"Oh, I picked cinnamon! I think it smells quite nice as well." Sapnap said, knowing both of the boys liked the smell of cinnamon.. as did he.

Quackity was wearing his ring bracelet while he was lost in thought for a moment. He finally had an idea and got up, taking off his bracelet carefully and putting it in a place that would be safe for it.

He ran back to the bed while the other two watched confused as he put his arms out.

"What?" "Cuddles, now." Quackity demanded, patting beside himself before putting his arms back out.

Sap and Karl chuckled, walking over and sitting beside him, cuddling him.

They quickly slipped Karl into the middle, though.

"What the honk? What's this for?" Karl quickly asked. (YOU CAN'T BLAME ME- I HAD TO.)

"For having to deal with us and for tonight.." Quackity said, still feeling guilty about feeling like he forced Karl into this.

"Q... I've told you over and over.. I'm okay with it!" Karl said, Quackity hanging on tighter.

"I promise. Now, we can cuddle until you gotta go do your stuff." "Mk. Now, shut it." Quackity said, nuzzling into Karl as Sapnap streched his arms enough to wrap around Q so they all cuddled together.

They laid there cuddling, just deep in thought and letting the comfy atmosphere take them for the moment...

(A/N:)
HI HI! Sooooo, I'm super sorry but imma split this into two or three parts. This one was WAYYYYYYY too long (In my opinion.).I'll try to have that out sooner then this one was held back for. My updates will be slower then i'd like them to but, that's oki! Anyways, eat and drink if you haven't! You all look so beautiful today! Bye, my muffins! <3

Word count: 2436!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

21.5K 412 37
this is very much discontinued ! :(( ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ʷ ᵏᵃʳˡ ⁻ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵈᵒˡˢ
97.1K 995 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
41.8K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
47.4K 758 52
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!