𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 ❪ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌�...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

FOURTY SIX

21.9K 362 787
By simplyhood

FOURTY - SIX

 ❝Taste's so sweet.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Rafe?"

Ophelia Martin was never one to stalk her boyfriend through the screen of her phone, though desperate times called for desperate measures, and the long hours in what seemed to be an empty home had Ophelia going against all she stood for.

It was rather easy, finding her boyfriend through her phone, immediately making way to where the small location marker pin pointed the Cameron boy. As mad as she had been, unsure of where she stood, she found herself running faster than ever down the wooden docks, each step heavier than the next.

Rafe Cameron was about to peel himself off the damp wooden boards, his finger curled around the back of his head, as if it would ease the pain. He blinked once, then twice, and a few times, unsure if the mess of dark hair standing before him was real, or if he was hit in the head harder than he had once thought.

"What the hell happened?" Ophelia bent to Rafe's level, her knees cracking on the way down, tugging the boys tanned flannel tighter around her body, the night wind picking up, goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Like you care."

Rafe's words left his mouth faster than he could control, Ophelia's face twisting into confusion as her brows furred, a chorus of dry laughter following suit. "I'm here." Ophelia whispered. "I care, Rafe." Her words, ever so soft, extending her hand outwards, grabbing ahold of the side of Rafe's face, warm to the touch. "You care?"

All Rafe Cameron ever wanted was for someone to care. Ophelia loved him deeply, something that couldn't be bent or broken, and she had cared more than he would ever know. Tears, pooling in his eyes, threatened to spill as he let out a soft cry, collapsing into Ophelia's hold.

For a moment, she remained silent. Her arms wrapped firmly around Rafe, his face in her chest as he let out silent cries, and she had simply let him. Ophelia was gentle, where as Rafe was rather rough, his arms snaked around her waist as he held onto her tightly, almost afraid if she hadn't, she would slip away.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." Rafe mumbled into the fabric of Ophelia's shirt, where she nodded, as if he was able to see. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He repeated, tearing his head away from her chest, the sound of her heart beating fading into the distance as his eyes looked up, meeting with hers.

Ophelia could bit her tongue, though she could never, ever, hide her facial expressions. Anyone could easily tell when she was angry, upset, nervous, and now, Rafe could sense her forgiving stare, her eyes soft and plump lips breaking at a smile.

"I." Rafe fumbled, his bottom lip twitching as his eyes fell onto Ophelia's shoulder, then back towards her face, bright green eyes never leaving his. "I need you to stay with me here, O. I need you because without you, I'm nothing." Rafe spoke quickly, his words meshing into one jumbled sentence.

"I'm here, Rafe." Ophelia repeated, softly, so quiet she was afraid her words would break the Cameron boy into pieces, his fragile state piecing together under her hold. "You're here." He mimicked. "You came for me."

A sudden realization had took over Rafe, the pain lingering in the back of his head to the depths of his stomach turned into feelings of lust, tearing away the burning feeling that Ophelia was no longer his.

She was his, entirely, and she continued to prove that.

"Always." Ophelia replied, barely audible, her fingers wrapping around the grey fabric of Rafe's jacket, almost immediately becoming damp as she tugged him close. "Why are you wet, Rafe?" An animalistic look flashing in his light coloured eyes, slipping Ophelia onto his lap. "Why are you?"

Water pooled around the pair, despite the fact they were seated on the wooden dock boards, Ophelia knew in the back of her mind something that happened, something far out of her control, and all she could do was accept it, much as she accepted Rafe.

"What?" Ophelia furred her brows, her voice soft as it carried over the water, Rafe's hand then slipping in the waistband of her cotton shorts, with ease curling around the thin fabric of her underwear, teasing her lightly.

"I've been bad." Rafe whispered against the flushed skin of Ophelia's neck, slipping his fingers underneath the thin fabric of Ophelia's underwear, earning a soft gasp in response, yet never moving a muscle in order to stop his actions. "I tried to kill Sarah."

Ophelia, frozen in place, titled her head back as she let the cold night breeze wash over her heated face, her chest tightening at the small motions Rafe was making with his fingers, just below her hips.

"She got in our way." Rafe spoke hoarsely, Ophelia bucking her hips at the small gestures. "What do you think, baby girl?" Rafe questioned lightly, one finger, then two, completely deep inside of Ophelia. "I think." Ophelia whispered softly, the feeling of Rafe's lips brushing softly against the base of her neck sending her into a fit of overwhelming desire. "I think that if anyone get's in our way, we get rid of them together."

Rafe Cameron was never sure how to release his anger. First, it had been taken out on anyone who seemingly looked at Ophelia the wrong way. Next, it was the drugs, easily accessible and even easier to numb the pain. Now? Rafe kept all his pent up anger and aggression and took it out on Ophelia - sexually, sensually, and in every pleasurable way possible.

Despite the circumstances, from shoving Ophelia to the floor in a fit of rage, to attempting at drowning his own sister, he found comfort through it all, every single time it being in the dark haired beauty seated upon his lap - or currently, his fingers.

"I'm good for you." Rafe spoke softly, his lips pressed up against Ophelia's ear, where all she heard was ringing. She was on cloud nine, a complete different universe, the swift motions of Rafe's fingers curling inside her enough reason to block out the rest of the world.

"You are more than good for me, Rafe Cameron." Ophelia spoke up, hushed breaths and heavy moans escaping her lips as the Cameron boy's free hand tugged at the loose flannel hanging off her shoulders.

"Take this off." He ordered. "And get in the water."

Ophelia hadn't thought much about his words, instead doing as she was told. First, the flannel made way to the ground, followed by her shorts, when Rafe stopped her there, pressed up against her back as his fingers trailed down her torso. "Ah, ah." He whispered. "I'll do the rest."

The water was warm, the waves hitting softly against Ophelia's body as Rafe slipped in after the girl, slowly yet surely every piece of clothing removed. Soft waves crashing against the pair, Rafe, with ease, lifted the girl back onto his lap.

What once was his fingers, so slender and thin, was easily replaced, a small gasp leaving Ophelia's lips and she moved with the waves, up and down, side to side.

Rafe's groans echoed off the water, one hand wrapped firmly around the back of her head, the other around her ass, gripping the skin so tightly, it was sure to leave a mark. "Rafe." Ophelia moaned softly, yet her voice carried across the empty waters, her hips bouncing lightly as her fingertips clawed at the soft skin belonging to Rafe's back.

"I want to taste you." Was the boys response, picking her up lightly, and slamming her against the dock ladder, where he swam in between her legs, wrapping them around his shoulders, one quick glance up towards the girls face was all the permission he had needed.

Ophelia, unable to breath, pressed her lips tightly together, before a loud moan escaped through her sealed lips, one hand wrapping firmly around the metal post, the other tanged in Rafe's now wet hair.

"Who do you belong to?" Rafe mumbled against the girls privates, one finger, his ring finger, slipping in effortlessly with his tongue, as if to state his claim. "You." Ophelia let out a breath, inhaling sharply as Ophelia was tugged back into the water, and yet again, back onto Rafe's lap.

"Say it again." Rafe mumbled, taking the time to wrap his hand firmly around Ophelia's neck, which dipped back in pleasure, her lips parting as she spoke. "Rafe Cameron'." His lips curled upwards, tugging her body closer as he came close to his high, eyes rolling in the back of his head as water splashed around the pair.

"Rafe mother-fucking Cameron!" The boy repeated, his voice carrying across the water as Ophelia wrapped both arms around the boys shoulders, pressing her lips to hers in a moment of thrill, tasting herself on the tip of his tongue.

"I want the whole world to know who you belong to." Rafe spoke lowly, finishing off inside of Ophelia, whom panted heavily onto of the boys lap, a small smile coming to her face as her fingers toyed with the ends of his hair.

"Tell them." Ophelia smiled, every bit of sadness, desperation and worry carrying away with the waves as she was left with nothing but utter happiness. "No, princess." Rafe replied softly, a hint of glimmer in his eyes. "I'm going to show them."

And there they were, naked, in the light of the moon casting over the waters, Ophelia and Rafe only existing for each other. So much, that neither seemed to notice the small light coming from the pile of Ophelia's clothing, the wooden boards buzzing in anticipation.

Topper Thornton:

Hey, O. We need to talk.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

Ahh! I tried my best! 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.2K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
89.9K 3.1K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
55.2K 1.3K 52
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.❞ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤�...