Attack on titan x male neglec...

By Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Return to Paradis

3.6K 56 5
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I felt my eyes twitch before I opened them up and yawned while stretching. I smiled as I got out of bed and got dressed before I entered the main room of our base to see everyone packing up their stuff and putting them back into their travel bags as I spoke.

Y/n:" Uh, guys, what the hell is going on?"

Pieck:" Oh, did we not tell you? The expedition here is over; we have everything we need and are heading back to Paradis to begin building its economy."

Y/n:" I see; well, can I at least have some time to say goodbye to everyone else first."

Pieck:" Oh, of course, Y/n, but please do try to be back quick; after all, we need you to cast the teleportation spell to get us back home."

Y/n:" Will do."

I exited the base and left to tell the people who I had gotten close to here that I was leaving. I told Akeno, Xenoiva, and Irina that I was going, but I felt like I had forgotten about something. I'm sure that it is probably nothing. I was about to head back to base before I heard my name get yelled out.

Kuroka:" Y/n!"

I smiled to myself at the familiar voice and turned around to see Kuroka running towards me before he ran into me, capturing me in a hug. I smiled as I rubbed Kuroka's black cat ears before she looked up at me still in the hug, her amber eyes locking with mine before she spoke.

Kuroka:" Why didn't you tell me that you were going back to paradise!"

I sighed as I looked down and spoke.

Y/n:" I'm sorry, Kuroka, I forgot, and I know there's no excuse for not telling you."

Kuroka sighed before she spoke.

Kuroka:" Look, it's fine, but I think we need to find a better way to communicate better, especially if you want to have a relationship with our kid."

Y/n:" Yeah..."

Kuroka:" Oh, by the way, since I already came up with the name Mira if we have a girl, do you have any boy names?"

I smiled as I instantly thought of a name placing my hand on Kuroka's tummy.

Y/n:" Grisha."

Kuroka smiled as she spoke, looking down at her stomach.

Kuroka:" Girsha, I like that name."

I smiled as I said my final goodbye's to Kuroka before I left to go back to base for the final time after everyone had finished packing up their stuff and a couple of minutes before drew a magical circle on the ground and was about cast the teleportation spell before I heard a voice shout out.

Rias:" Y/n!"

I sighed in anger as I looked over to my dumb bitch of a sister and spoke.

Y/n:" What!"

Rias:" Hey, don't shout at me I just want to talk."

I sighed as my teammates, left me to talk with my sister as I crossed my arms angrily.

Y/n:" The full do you want bitch?"

Rias:" Y/n could we please talk?"

Y/n:" What about?"

Rias:" Look I know that I'm not the best sister but, look could I please have one chance."

Y/n:" No."

Rias:" *sigh* At least let me be in your kid's life."

Y/n:" Sorry Rias, that's never going to happen."

Rias sighed as she walked away making me happy as I gathered my team back up and I cast the spell. With a flash of light, I looked around to see that we were by the beach of paradis, the blue water washing on the white sandy beaches making me smile. I was finally home; it felt great being back on the island after being away for many months.

Zeke:" Come on, man, time to head back; we have to get to improving Paradis."

I smiled as we followed Zeke back home.

* Three-month time skip!*

I sat down, looking out at the new shipyard that had just been finished being constructed; I smiled as I looked at the boats floating on the water; I felt my new phone vibrate in my pocket before I grabbed my phone, answering the call.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Kuroka:" Good morning Y/n!"

Y/n:" Good morning Kuroka, how are you?"

Kuroka:" I'm doing very well; how about you?"

Y/n:" I'm doing ok-"

A ship on the water exploded in a massive burst of fire. I growled before I spoke to Kuroka. I looked to see a marlyin warship firing at us.

Y/n:" Kuroka I have to go."'

Kuroka:" Kay, bye Y/n."

I ran off the dock and ripped off my fingernail, as I transformed into my titan form as I charged at the warship as; using my creation ability, I formed a hammer before I smashed it into the ship. I quickly began tearing the ship apart in my hands, ripping it to sheds and slaughtering the soldiers on it, their blood dripping from my fingers as I took the captain of the ship and held him in my hand and was about to crush him before he spat in my face while screaming.

Captain:" For Marly!"

With is a simple flick of my fingers, his head went flying off, and I dropped his body in the water. This is the final straw, my children aren't going to be safe until Marly stops the discrimination of Eldians, and for that to happen, I must obliterate Marly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 77 19
YN and her frenemy, Hane are invited to join the Survey Corps. Their mission: To kill Titan's. However both of them get distracted by a guy. Hane i...
22.3K 867 11
[this will contain spoilers for anime watchers!] As a Marleyan, your duty was to bring Paradis to hell, no matter what it took. You were trusted with...
2.2K 137 20
There was some semblance behind the scar though; it was a reminder that she too, was human. And now, it was gone. Reiner x Reader | Y/N, the bearer o...
435K 12.7K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...