Attack on titan x male neglec...

By Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Party & agreement

4.1K 78 11
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

Y/n:" Woah, Woah, Sasha, slow down, please."

Sasha sighed before she spoke, slowing down.

Sasha:" Y/n, look, I'm not going to lie, I may or may not have done something bad."

I grew slightly worried and angry as I spoke.

Y/n:" Sasha..."

Sasha looked away as she twiddled her thumbs.

Y/n:" Darlin', what did you do?"

Sasha:" I, uh I may, or may not have allowed the other girls with us to share you if they signed a bunch of paperwork that makes it, so I get all their rations."

I sighed and slapped my forehead, my palm leaving a red mark as I looked at my girlfriend, angry, and spoke.

Y/n:" Sasha, you can't just do that. I mean, you can't just trade me like around like, a common household item."

Sasha sighed as she looked down and spoke.

Sasha:" I'm sorry."

Y/n:" Sasha, look, I forgive you, but please tell me about these things. I mean, I want this to work, and I love you, but you can't just not tell me about stuff like this. Can you promise to do that?"

Sasha:" I promise, and I'm sorry. If there is anything I can do to make up for it, please tell me."

Y/n:" Well, I have an idea in mind~."

Sasha:" You do?"

Y/n:" Yeah."

I leaned over to Sasha's ear and whispered.

Y/n:" Mabye~ I'll punish you in a naughty way~ Does that sound good, love~."

Sasha blushed and nodded, making me smile.

Y/n:" Good~."

I kissed Sasha's cheek, making her blush before Hange bellowed out.

Hange:" Hey Y/n, could you get in here?"

I sighed and turned my head as I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'll be right in there."

I turned back to Sasha before speaking once again.

Y/n:" We will finish talking about this later."

I entered the other room to see Hange sitting in a chair at a table, holding a piece of paper as she spoke.

Hange:" Y/n, could you sit down and talk with me."

Y/n:" Um, sure."

I sat at the table and spoke.

Y/n:" So what is it you needed to talk to me about?"

Hange held up the piece of paper she was holding as she spoke.

Hange:" Your family invited us to a little get-together, and some of us are going, but we all know how much you despise your family, so we are giving you the choice of whether you want to or not."

I looked down for a second, thinking to myself before speaking.

Y/n:" Hange, I'm not going to that."

Hange:" Okay, understood, we will just leave you here then."

Y/n:" Alright."

I exited the room to get something to eat.

* Two-day time skip*

I sat in the dining room of the base, eating a leftover piece of pizza as I heard Hange's voice yell out.

Hange:" Okay Y/n, we're going to the party; we will be back in like two hours."

Y/n:" Okay, see ya then."

Third-person P.O.V~

The scouts looked at the Gremory mansion as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Okay, everyone, just because this is a party doesn't mean that we shouldn't let our guard down. Be careful."

The group entered the mansion and saw a gathering of a great many people talking with one another. Members of the scout group began to go their own separate ways. Sasha went to the snack table to start gorging down as much food as she could. Zeke went to the bar to get a drink while the rest of the scouts were at one of the many tables eating. Pieck sighed as she leaned against a wall before she took a sip of her whisky before she heard Akeno's voice.

Akeno:" Hello, Ms. Finger."

Pieck:" Oh Hello, Akeno, how are you?"

Akeno:" Fine, you?"

Pieck:" Okay, I guess; why do you ask?"

Akeno:" So, could you settle a bet for me?"

Pieck:" Um, okay. What is it?"

Akeno:" Is it true that Y/n has a harem?"

Pieck:" Uh, I guess in a way, but we prefer to call it a polygamous relationship."

Akeno:" I see, and what does it take to get into this relationship."

Pieck:" Well, you would have to talk to Sasha about that, and why the hell do you even want to get in?"

Akeno:" Well, one Y/n is just the cutest little thing I have seen in a while, and I just love seeing Rias all frustrated. Plus, one of my friends, Xenovia, wants to get in as well so she can have Y/n's babies, so I figured I might as well help."

Pieck:" Okay... but if you want to get in, you're going to have to talk to Sasha about that."

Pieck turned her head to see Sasha gobbling as much food as possible, making Pieck sigh as she looked on.

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat outside a restaurant waiting outside for my food and the person who had called me here to arrive. I heard footsteps as Kuroka sat in the seat in front of me and spoke.

Kuroka:" Hello Y/n."

Y/n:" Hello Kuroka, it's been a little bit."

Kuroka looked into my eyes as she spoke.

Kuroka:" That it has."

Y/n:" So um, anyway, what did you call me for here."

Kuroka:" Patience Y/n, I will tell you my reason for that in a little bit?"

My food arrived, and I smiled as I took a bite out of my burger; it tasted amazing.

Kuroka:" So how's the food Y/n?"

Y/n:" Good, but I already drank my drink, and I don't feel like paying for a refill."

Kuroka:" Oh, don't worry about that. I'll pay everything."

I was happy not to have to pay for my food, but I couldn't help but be a little bit worried.

Y/n:" Kuroka, are you just paying for everything that way? I will do you something for you?"

Kuroka:" Well, no, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't trying to butter you up?"

Y/n:" Well, what is it?"

Kuroka sighed and looked down, her cat ears slightly folding as she spoke.

Kuroka:" Look, I am something called Nekoshou, which is a rare variant of Nekomata, and sadly we are dying out, and I can see how strong you are, and I was wondering would you please make a baby with me so the Nekoshou can live again?"

I looked down as I took a deep breath and thought about it. Kuroka put her hands around mine as she spoke.

Kuroka:" Look Y/n, I do like like, and I get it if you don't want to do this, but I know that your expedition is almost over, and if I didn't ask this, I wouldn't; get another chance."

Y/n:" Will I be able to have a relationship with the child?"

Kuroka:" Yes, and you can see them as much or as little as you want."

I looked down at myself as I thought. This is a chance; I have an opportunity to be a father, a better father than my father. I blushed as I inhaled through my nose and spoke.

Y/n:" Okay, I'll do this with you. I'll have a kid with you, Kuroka."

Kuroka smiled as she gripped my arm, pulling me out of the restaurant as she spoke.

Kuroka:" Alright Y/n, let's go!'

Y/n:" W-wait right now."

Kuroka:" Yup!"

I gulped, feeling slightly nervous about what Kuroka and I were about to do.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n entered the base as he entered to see Sasha sitting with both Akeno & Xenovia.

Sasha:" Oh, welcome back, Y/n."

Y/n:" Hey Sasha, so what are these two doing here?"

Sasha:" Oh, I let them into the relationship."

Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Okay."

Xenovia lewdly smiled as she spoke.

Xenovia:" Now Y/n, as my boyfriend, will you make a baby with me~."

Y/n:" Oh, no, sorry Xenovia, I've made enough babies today."

Akeno:" Wait a minute, what's that supposed to mean?"

Y/n:" I uh..."

Y/n bolted off as Sasha yelled out.

Sasha:" Y/n what the hell is that supposed to mean!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
2.9M 93.8K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...
21.3K 626 21
Y/n is Levi's daughter and this is her journey of leaving the base with her overprotective father to joining the cadets and finding love with a certa...
7.8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...