RANK

By sweetstuff1111

Alpha of the Darks, Vince, imprints on Nya but keeps it a secret. Excerpt Vince was resting in bed running th... More

WEREWOLF RANK SYSTEM
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 5

5K 151 5
By sweetstuff1111

Vince stands under the shade of the tree with Nya in his arms. The moment he lifted her against his chest, the throbbing headache he had begun subsiding. He ignores this fact and instead gets annoyed that she snuggled into him before passing out.
He hated that he was out in the middle of the forest, in the heavy downpour rescuing a weak little mutt. How could someone so tiny be so much trouble?
He scrutinized her sleeping face. He just couldn't understand how. How could he imprint on a thing like her, or why? She wasn't even attractive. She was the opposite of attractive to him. She seemed sloppy and clumsy and with only enough strength to lift a spoon to her mouth. He angrily looks away. The more he looked at her the more aggravated he was getting.

When the rain slowed down enough, he swiftly ran with her dodging trees on his way back to Dark grounds. He slows down and strides once he reaches the gates. He tells the guard who seemed shocked to send the pack doctor to his place. He was received with gasps from his pack members as he moved past. He wasn't a damsel- in-distress-saving type of alpha.

He takes her to his mansion, up the stairs, and lays her on a queen-size bed. There he stands over her staring once again. How is it possible that I just let myself run to save her?
When Malina came to him this morning he rounded up volunteers from his pack and she got all the Slays to go looking for her. He sat back behind his desk and tried to focus on what was important but he ended up pacing. He refused to admit to himself why he was pacing but that didn't stop him from jetting out the door to go looking for her. He could kick himself. Why did he go? Without her, Malina would stay with him with no issues. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and texts her. "I found her." Sent. "Come to my place. She's upstairs in the third room." Sent.

He hears the footsteps of the pack doctor coming up to the front door and goes down to let her in. "She's in the middle room, Deena." He sends her up. He has more precedence matters to handle. He goes into his study and shuts the door. With his head now feeling better he could concentrate.

Later, after a few calls and emails, he found himself wondering what was going on. He walks to the door and opens it slightly to listen. The first thing he hears is laughter and one of those laughing was a male whose voice he didn't recognize. He lets out a growl before going up the stairs. He widens the cracked door and finds Nya and Malina sitting on the bed sideways and a wolf he knew immediately was low ranked standing close by.

"Who is this?" He folds his arms and leans in the doorway.

Malina's smile fades."This is Watson. He came to help me take her to the apartment."

"You don't need help." He wasn't buying it. He shifts his attention to Watson. "Rank."

"Three, sir."

He could tell just by the way Watson glanced back at Nya that there was more than just friendliness between them. He could practically smell the desire for her coming from him. He grinds at his teeth.

"Come on." Malina places her palm on Nya's back.

It was then that he realized that her foot was bandaged. He rolled his eyes when he glanced at the minor cuts on her body that were taking so long to heal. Her lip was still split and her chest still bruised. He couldn't help how much this irritated him. She was human, not a wolf. His attention snaps to Watson's hand grabbing her wrist. "Just hold onto me." He tells her.

A low growling in his throat wanted to rise."What's happening here?"

"I already told you. We're not going to inconvenience you by staying here any longer than needed. Thank you for finding her."

As much as he wanted to pretend he was indifferent to the situation he wasn't. "Don't touch her." He orders suddenly.

Watson drops his hand and all three freeze up at him in confusion.

"Don't move." He looks at Nya.

She blinks. "Sir..."

"You heard me." He goes just outside the door and texts the pack doctor to come back. He was going to do something that was rarely done, something he has never allowed to be done before. He just had to.
It only took Deena a few minutes to get back because she had just left. She meets him at the top of the stairs. Before they re-enter the room he fills her in on his plan. Her brows shoot up and she blurts out. "Are you sure?"

He cocks a brow. She should know better than to question any decision he makes.

"Sorry, sir." She bows her head.

He understood to an extent. This wasn't like him. This goes against everything he preached. He just had to make sure there were no excuses why she couldn't be gone in five days.

~~

Back in the room.

At first, Nya was baffled. Why would Alpha Vince want to keep her here for seconds longer than he had to, but then she thought maybe he wanted to keep Malina around for longer. Warm hands suddenly caress her upper back. It was Watson's. "Are you okay?" He asks when he notices her drifting into thought.

She nods. It was so comforting to have him around. If only he could be her mate. "What do you think he wants us to wait for?" She turns to her sister. It was too painful to think about him one day being someone else's.

"I don't know." She shrugs as if it didn't matter but her eyes burned with curiosity. She glared at the door with her arms crossed waiting for Alpha Vince. Then at that moment, he enters with Dr. Deena in tow.

Immediately his eyes held fury aimed at Watson. "Didn't I tell you not to touch her?"

He drops his hands

"Have you not been taught the rules?" Or do I..."

"No no." Malina intervenes.  "He's aware."

"We're just friends, Alpha sir." Nya tries to clarify.

"I've never seen a friend look at another friend like that."

"We would never break the rules, sir." Watson defends himself

"Don't let me catch you touching, or even looking at her that way again." He warns.

"Yes sir."

"She won't be needing your help. You can leave."

"Yes sir." Watson bows his head and looks back regretfully as he walks out of the room.

"He's just trying to help." Malina defends.

"He can't help.".

"Why are we still here?" She throws back. "Don't act like you suddenly care."

Nya grabs her sister's arm to calm her down. He was still the alpha.

He goes over to a single sofa near the closet and flexes his tattoo-covered muscles on the chair's arm. "Hurry up." He orders.

Deena tied a long rubber band in the stiff mound-like biceps and pulls out a syringe.

"What are you doing?" Malina asks.

"I'm giving her my blood."

Both girls at the same time say. "What?"

"No way." Nya declares. "I don't want your blood. I can heal on my own." That kind of stuff is for difficult childbirths, not a broken foot.

He rolls his eyes. You want to be taken care of by your enablers? You like being an inconvenience?"

Air rushes in between her parted lips as the sharpness in his tongue sliced her. "No, but..." She shifts her attention to her sister for some guidance but she seemed in awe of him. She watched his every move with apprehensive interest.

The needle went in his arm and blood rushed in the syringe. Once it was pulled out he instantly healed.

"Lay back down," Deena orders her as she approaches with the needle.

If this would heal her faster and she wouldn't have to burden anyone then she was going to do it. She did as she was told.

The doctor cuts off the bandages wrapped around her foot and before injecting she looks her in the eyes and says. "This is going to hurt... Like you can only imagine."

She nods and glances at her sister who smiles lightly as if to reassure her that she was going to be there.

The instant the needle pierced through her skin and blood poured in, it felt more like lava. She became so hot her insides were boiling. She screams out at the excruciating pain and her clothes start soaking with sweat. She squirmed uncontrollably like she was having a nightmare she couldn't wake from, and she was dazed. She couldn't tell you what day it was let alone who the people around were. She violently tossed and thrashed herself around until falling unconscious.

~~~~~
Hope you're enjoying 😊😊😊
Your votes and comments are much appreciated... ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.2K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...
1.5M 43.2K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
12.2K 331 46
"And for your information I too had liked you perhaps a little too much." She looked away biting her lips in the process. "Unfortunately we both kn...
562K 21.7K 70
Carlisia ran as fast as her sore legs would let her. Her top was ripped and her knees scabbed from all the time she had tripped on the rough patchy g...