October Academy

By aurora_rain

Jade Fernwood is finishing her senior year at October Academy, notorious boarding school for the filthy rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 72 - BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 73 - BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 74 - BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 75 - BONUS CHATPER
Chapter 76

Chapter 58

5.1K 167 81
By aurora_rain

*warning* this chapter contains somewhat graphic seggsual action ;)

I work on Saturday then spend all of Sunday packing for camp. It's only for a week, but I feel like I'll need everything.

I try not to be jealous when Perry and Acacia both get new clothes sent down for them just for the trip.

The bus ride is going to be ten hours long – which is ridiculous, right? But atleast where we're going the weather will be ten times hotter. It's still going to be cool, but no where near as freezing as it gets on Mt October.

And of course, I'm not keen for camping because half the activities we will do are water based.

I sit next to Perry on the bus, so I figure now's a good time to have a chat with her.

"I need to tell you something," I say, then spill the beans about how Callum pinned me against the wall and kissed me.

"Does Darcy know?"

"No! Should I tell him?"

For once, Perry seems confused, like the answer isn't as black and white as she always sees things. "Well, you two aren't dating, so you don't really owe it to him. You never said you were exclusive. And, you pushed him off you – you didn't make the move on him. I guess, as long as it wasn't a reoccurring thing..."

"I hate him," I find myself saying, though I'm not really sure if I mean it. I mean, I do hate him, parts of him, parts of me. I hate that he's making me feel guilty for hurting Darcy. I just don't want to hurt Darcy – never. Seeing him break would be like putting a knife through my own heart.

I've felt this way about him for so long. It's such a strong feeling. Something I don't think I've ever felt before. I just don't know the word the right word to describe it.

I look up ahead and realise that Alyssa and Xander are sitting next to eachother, all lovey dovey.

I expected them to break up, I expected her drowning me to be the end of them. But looking at them now, they seem to be real friends. What if he's using her just as much as she's using him? Does that make it ok?

The teachers weren't joking when they said the ten hour bus long drive was going to be ten fucking hours long.

I fall asleep on Perry's lap, and she plays with my hair for what feels like hours in heaven.

.

.

.

When we finally make it to camp, we spend the first day unpacking our clothes into our cabins and getting a tour of the site.

The second day, we do a high ropes course for the morning. And of course, I'm paired with none other than the season-one-Blair-Waldorf of October Academy.

Alyssa and I are harnessed together, so if one of us falls, so does the other. I think of that as my insurance, and hope that she doesn't decide to make any lethal moves.

We start climbing the tree with wood nailed into it to become a makeshift ladder. It's harder than it looks.

Like I'm terrified of water, Alyssa seems to be terrified of heights. It makes it harder to tease her when she looks so afraid.

I giggle as she shrieks, pulling herself across the makeshift floating bridge.

She turns around, sending me the most self-righteous death glare.

"I didn't realise you were scared of heights?" I tease.

"More scared of your hideous outfit," she says.

"I would reconsider your attitude, considering how easily I can make us fall of this bridge," I make a show of wobbling the bridge underneath us. "Ooh, careful, watch your step," I tease, swaying the bridge sporadically.

"You're so funny, Fernwood," she spits, clinging to the bridge instead of crossing it. "It's like having Kevin fucking Hart narrate my life," she says sarcastically.

I decide to stop toying with her and try to help her cross the bridge, thinking there's no other way we'll get through this course before the sun sets.

We end up finishing the course, and even end up laughing together. It's an odd sensation, laughing with her instead of at her.

Finally, we have the overnight hike. When they read out our groups, I'm devastated that Perry and Acacia aren't in mine. But Darcy is, and that makes my heart flutter.

I haven't really talked to him for a while. And I'm starting to... miss him.

We spend the day hiking uphill and unfortunately, Darcy is chosen to be the whip (the person at the back of the group making sure we don't lose anyone), and I'm elected to be the leader. At opposite ends of our hiking group, we barely get to look at each other, let alone speak.

We don't make it to our campsite until sundown. Our campsite is on the water, and I walk over to take a look at the amazing creek in front of me.

The sun has set just below the horizon line, painting the sky a burnt orange. Reeds and weeds poke from the water. The hum of wildlife is continuous: chirping, hissing, flickering. It's an enormous feeling, like I'm so small in this world.

But then I have to make the small walk back to the campsite and set up my tent with a girl called Jennifer. I've never spoken to this girl before, but we're meant to share a tent together. It's funny seeing all these rich kids out in the wilderness, setting up things without a maid or butler to do it for them.

I end up doing most of the tent myself, and Jennifer just instructs me rather than getting her hands dirty.

When we're finally done, the camp instructors Belinda and Don (who look nothing alike but apparently are siblings) set up a campfire. The only thing I notice about Belinda is her extremely tight Betty Cooper ponytail. Don is quite handsome, tall – he looks a bit like Zac Efron in some lighting.

Darcy walks over to me. He looks worn out, sweaty and almost... glowing. Nature becomes him.

Belinda and Don set up a sausage sizzle on their own mini barbeques.

Dinner is amazing, and I wonder whether it's because it's under the stars, or because Darcy's arm is wrapped around my waist as we sit comfortably on a log.

Next, Don whips out marshmallows. Belinda scolds him, since we weren't allowed to eat junk food. But she gives in, and we all roast our marshmallows over the fire.

It's time for bed too early, and I don't want to leave Darcy just yet.

He must be thinking the same thing, because he whispers in my ear, "meet back here in an hour."

I just nod, not wanting Belinda or Don to take attention.

I go back to my tent with Jennifer.

.

.

.

Finally, it's been an hour, so I sneak under the stars to the campsite to meet with Darcy. I don't know why, but my heart starts beating incredibly fast. The idea of being alone with him just makes me melt, it fills me up with a fullness and warmth, but also a yearning.

I see his shadow, ducking down at where the campfire had been lit but now is just dust.

"Hey," I whisper.

He puts a finger to his mouth and says, Sh, then takes my hand in his and leads me back to where the earth meets the water.

It's a whole new sight at night – the moon hangs high above us, stapled into the sky. The stars are everywhere, filling up every single gap with a bright sparkle. The water reflects it all, rippling gently against an invisible wind. It's as dark as night, but as clear as the same sky it replicates in its reflection.

"Time to face your fear," Darcy says to me and takes off his shoes.

"What?!" I whisper shriek.

"Let's go for a swim," he says.

"Absolutely no way," I shake my head.

"Don't you trust me?" he says, tilting his head, begging me to concede.

"Yes," I breathe.

"Then swim with me."

He takes off his shirt, then his shorts, until he's only in his underwear. Then he paces into the water as if it's boiling hot, until his bellybutton is covered by the creek.

I start taking off my clothes and I curse myself for not wearing the pretty navy set I bought with Acacia and Perry. The set I am wearing doesn't match, but atleast it's all black, so Darcy probably won't notice.

Except he does notice.

He eyes me up and down, taking all of me in and his breath hitches in his throat. He bites his lip, then beckons me to come into the water with him.

I'm that mesmerised by him, that I slowly start walking towards him.

I don't even realise I'm in the water until our skin touches, until his body is pressed against mine.

I start to panic, regretting my choice and wading backwards. But Darcy grabs my waist, holding me up against him. He starts walking us deeper, until both our chests are unexposed.

I gasp as the water rushes over my body. It's not as cold as I expected – in fact, I'm starting to feel hot. That just might be Darcy though. It's unreal how much he affects me.

I finally start to relax, letting my legs wrap around him until he's carrying me in the water.

"How does that feel?"

"My heart is beating so fast," I say, looking down at his deep red lips.

A small smile spreads over his features, "you don't need to be scared when you're with me."

"I don't think it's the water," I say, "that's making my heart beat so fast."

I feel weightless in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Then what's making your heart beat fast?" he says, faking confusion.

"You," I say, playing along with it. "You make me weak at the knees."

"Oh really?" he says, then leans in closer till our lips are a breath apart. "How about when I do this?" He closes the gap until our lips brush against each other, just softly.

"And your heart?" I say.

"You already stole mine," he says, not smiling, completely serious.

I kiss him this time, stronger, harder. I twine my fingers in his hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer towards me. His hands on my waist grip harder, like he's fighting his own self-control. I want to tell him to fuck it – to not hold back anymore.

He listens to my body language, and we become impossibly closer.

"Jade," he warns between kisses.

"Please," I say, certain, ready.

I drag one of my hands down his arm, tracing the muscles on his shoulder, down his ribs to the hem of his boxers.

His hand trails the waistline of my underwear.

I throb all over, wanting nothing more than to connect with him.

I slip my hand into his boxers, not really sure what I'm doing but doing it anyway. He's hard in my hold, and I slowly rub his length.

His hand glides over my sensitive places, over my undies. I want him to just rip them off. His fingers grab them and pull them to the side so I'm exposed under the water. His fingers slide around my entrance, making me moan and gasp.

I know we're underwater, but I feel very wet.

I pull down his boxers so that we're both bare.

His hand falls away, and he presses up against me, I can feel him beneath me.

He hesitates, and we pull apart from our kiss, until we're panting and seizing each other up.

I take him inside of me. I suck in a sharp breath, and his eyes glance over my features.

It pinches but not for long. I thought it would hurt more, but it doesn't. I just feel complete. Like Darcy and I belong together, like two parts of the same whole.

He moves inside of me, and I grind against him.

He pants by my neck, then kisses from my jaw to my lips. Fireworks explode within me and all I can think about is him, how he feels inside me, his hands holding my hips in place, his mouth on mine.

I start to feel a build-up, like I'm climbing an incredible rollercoaster, and I'm just about to drop.

I'm suddenly overwhelmed with a warmth that spreads through my body, from my toes to the top of my head. I moan loudly, "Fuck, Darcy."

He covers my mouth, whispering in my ear, "Yes, Jade." His body tenses up too, and he pulls out of me before he can finish inside, too.

We both pant loudly for a moment, still holding tightly onto each other. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I wasn't expecting it to be magical, but I feel like I've bonded with Darcy on a whole new level. In a way, it is a kind of magic.

My legs ache and spasm, like I had been tensing every muscle in them through my thighs to my feet.

He looks at me differently now, like I've become more to him. He bites his lip, eyeing my eyes, my lips, then my eyes again. "Let's go to my tent," he says.

We wade out of the water, and I notice my legs are still shaking even when I make it to the ground. Darcy notices, looking me up and down, then running his hand through his hair.

"You're so..." he begins.

"What?" I say, scared that he's going to suddenly turn again.

He pulls me to him, dripping wet and half naked, he dips his face down to kiss my lips. His hands cup my cheeks. "You're more than I ever imagined."

"More what?" I say, rolling my eyes as we sneak our way back to his tent.

"More sexy, more smart, more beautiful... more to me."

"You're just saying that," I say, laughing lightly.

He unzips his tent for me and we crawl in. The tent is empty – his roommate must be sleeping somewhere else. He passes me a towel and we dry ourselves off before squishing into his sleeping bag. "Why would I just be saying that?"

"Because we had sex so now you think I expect you to say that," I say, candidly, hoping to God that it isn't true.

"More stupid then, too," he says, laughing down at me as I lay against his chest.

"Stupid for falling for you," I say and laugh too.

"Very stupid," he says, eyes meeting mine with a new intensity.

I think about kissing him again, about fucking him one more time now that we're on land. But I've heard that boys need to recharge, so I don't ask him. It doesn't stop me from thinking about it all night though, even as I fall asleep on his chest. His breathing becomes heavy before mine does, and I know he's fallen asleep.

I start to fall asleep too, when I hear him mumble something.

Only gibberish, at first. And I realise he's sleeping talking.

Until he says, "Jade..."

I look up, his eyes closed, his breath steady, his features still.

"I love you." 

______________________________________

eh it's my first time writing a sex scene lol. give me pointers down below hehe. 

i wanted it to be *not pg* but not exactly r either. 

mum, after you read this chapter, please don't look at me for a few days. 

yiayia (grandma), i'm sure you'll enjoy this chapter ;)

give me suggestions please ---> 

if you liked this chapter, let me know. i hope you do because it took a lot of re-writes to get it to a place where i liked it. 

also SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. i am three years into my law degree and i'm currently studying equity and when i tell you this shit is hard... 

lots of love,

aurora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.4K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...
281K 5.7K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
223K 8.9K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
14.9K 869 44
It all started with a kiss... CALLUM SLADE had only known one thing: hockey. That's until he met her. Always in pink and spreading sunshine, Kate Bla...