# 𝙈𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝙁�...

By flouqis-

S, Todoroki ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ﹫MR PERFECTLY FINE started 8/23/21 finished 10/1/21 based off 'mr perfectly... More

𝗠𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14

08

399 22 8
By flouqis-

he goes about his day
forgets he ever even heard my name
well, I thought you might be different than the rest
I guess you're all the same

   lunch period ended and all of the schoolmates headed back to their assigned classrooms. class 1A witnessed their close friend and classmate has her heart completely stolen from her. they all have her pitiful looks as she seemed like a completely different person.

everyone say in their seats and chattered as they normally did. although, midoriya went to his classmate's desk to ask some questions.

"did you really move on from (L/N) that quickly?".

"who-?" todoroki began but suddenly stopped when midoriya's dave grew angry. it wasn't often that midoriya got upset or angry so when he did, todoroki knew he went too far. , "I don't know,"

"you've changed todoroki. does she have a brainwashing quirk or something,".

"don't talk about her like that," midoriya shook his head at the boy's words.

"it's weird hearing you talk about other girls. you used to only ever talk about (L/N). like she was the last person on earth,".

todoroki shrugged. he seemed indifferent about the situation. like the time he had spent with (Y/N) meant nothing to him. the sad part was, it meant everything to her.

"when the new girl breaks your heart don't come crying to any of us. we're all on (L/N)'s side." Denki interrupted the conversation.

   "I'll take note of that," were the last words todoroki uttered before everyone he knew turned their backs on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 5.3K 18
W niebie ich nie chcą, a w piekle się ich boją. Druga część trylogii diabeł. Okładkę wykonała Darisa_Smith
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.7K 339 34
•POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING• Katsuki was never really nice to anyone, if anything he went out of his way to be malicious... ...unfortunately, that's ex...
212K 6K 40
❝do you know what's worse, Taehyung?❞ ❝you not understanding that those were all lies fed to us while the actual truth was right before our eyes... b...