𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 ♡︎

By -kuroha

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑼 ♫︎ ♪ Takemichi Hanagaki is a 16 year old boy and is in Highschool, one day... More

Chp 1: Crossed Paths
Chp 2: Attract
Questions 👀
Chp 3: Hidden Spots
Chp 5: Shareable pt.1
Chp 6: Shareable pt.2
Chp 7: New "Friends"
Chp 8: A Weird Partner
Chp 9: Assists
Chp 10: Several Love Givers pt.1
Chp 11: Several Love Givers pt.2
Chp 12: Several Love Givers pt.3
Chp 13: Tryst, A Moment for Us
Chp 14: Cupid's Doing I Think?
Chp 15: Knowing Secrets
Not an update butttt
Chp 16: "It's Raining"
Chp 17: A Little Bit Of Fun
Just sum so u can skip if u like :))
Chp 18: Put Me To Sleep, Love
Chp 19: Turquoise and Blue
answer these questions for me and for the next chapter pls? :))
I drew sum for art class hehe :))

Chp 4: Run Away Mess

8.3K 401 222
By -kuroha

____________-~° ° °~-_____________

After his classes, immediately got up to and head to the cafeteria for lunch. He tiredly sighed before bumping into someone. Again.

'Oh god...Please don't be Kiyomasa, Please don't be Kiyo-' Takemichi repeatedly chant in his head, hoping it wasn't Kiyomasa, they weren't supposed to meet right now cause they'll be meeting later for Takemichi's punishment. And that's getting beat up, just like that day.

"Ah! There you are Takemichi! We've been looking for you everywhere!" An awfully familiar voice was heard making Takemichi look up.

"Akkun! Guys!" Eyes shining as he saw his friends before launching himself at them almost making them fall. And it'll be quite embarrassing cause many students are still around.

"Takemichi!- what- Don't do that! What if I didn't catch you?!" Akkun scolded Takemichi who was sheepishly scratching his cheek while the others sweat drop.

'What're we gonna do with you Takemichi...' The four friends thought before softening their gaze at the blonde beauty, known as Takemichi.

"Hm?... Takemichi, aren't you hot?" Takuya asked; noticing Takemichi wearing a blazer, and soon then, the rest started to question as well.

"Eh?- um..." 'What do I say?!- I could've worn something else-' His line of thought and ranting was cut off when he got suddenly dragged by the collar. He immediately knew what was gonna happen next but before he got fully taken away, he looked at his friends and saw the four of them were getting beat up after they tried running for him.

His face saddened and frowned, he let himself get dragged; looking like a dead body.

'Sorry guys...' He apologized in mind before getting thrown to the ground harshly; grunting in pain, he slowly looked up and saw Kiyomasa with his Underlings again, but there were more now.

'Shit... they're gonna kill me!' Takemichi thought; thinking about what they were gonna do to him again. For the last week, ever since Kiyomasa found him again, they started to like the blonde for being their Stress Reliever, and Takemichi would always go home covered in Dirt, wounds, scratches, Bruises and even Hickeys now.

"Ready for another one Hanagaki? This one's for being late and trying to Escape again" Kiyomasa grinned menacingly sending a cold shiver to Takemichi; he gulped hard, and shut his eyes tight before curling himself into a ball, protecting his head once again as he shuddered in fear.

Kiyomasa and his Minions then started to beat him up again, like a Punching Bag, it was them venting out but using Takemichi as their Stress Reliever, even if Takemichi is in the brick of passing out, they still didn't stop.

But not knowing anything at all; They didn't know Takemichi was just holding back because of someone's words that's embedded in his brain forever. He will never forget and do something against those words.

That's what he thought.

"C'mon Hanagaki! You just gonna lay there?!...well aren't you a Wuss" Kiyomasa said before kicking Takemichi right in the gut making him almost throw up and gasp for air.

"Bwahaha! He really is a Wuss after all! He can't even stand up and fight back!" One minion laughed.

"Neh Kiyomasa, how about we ruin him more? Hm?~" One guy said; looking at Takemichi in a disgusting way before smirking and licking his lips like he just saw dinner, and Takemichi is the food. But as he said that, Takemichi already knew what he meant and was terrified.

'Don't tell me they're gonna-' His line of thought once again got cut off by roughly turning him around before putting his hands behind him and tied them with duck tape, same with his mouth.

Kiyomasa was just in the background grinning and laughing as he watched the scene unfold.

Tears started to fill his eyes; staring in horror as he saw Kiyomasa walking towards him with a nasty and disgusting grin.

The only thing Takemichi thought was -

Run.

Not having his feet taped together; he slid back away until he got up. He staggered before looking at all of them with a glare.

"Get him! Don't let him run away!" Kiyomasa ordered his Minions before Takemichi took off running with all of them chasing after him and his hands and mouth were still duck taped.

The sun started to set and the sky started to darken as well making Takemichi having the Advantage but still have to run and run until he can't see them again.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he ran for his life. But why was he running when he could just fight back? Because he promised to never go against those words no matter what happens.

He kept running and running and he can still hear their voices shouting and their footsteps running after him. Until-

THUD

He fell to the ground again. Looking forward in fear on who it was.

"Takemichi!" Several voices called. He opened his eyes and eyes started to tear up again as he saw his Friends.

"Mmm!...mhmnm!" He cried, not caring if his mouth was still duck taped.

"Why are you duck taped?!-" Yamagishi said before they heard footprints, Akkun quickly pulled Takemichi behind him and soon then he saw It was Kiyomasa and his Underlings with devilish grins towards Takemichi.

'Are they the ones who did this?..' He thought before sending them a glare along with the others.

"These you friends Hanagaki? Boy you sure do have terrible taste, HAHA!!" They laughed while the five friends gritted their teeth in anger.

"TEME! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO DID THIS TO TAKEMICHI, HUH?!" Akkun yelled at them as he kept Takemichi behind him. Same with Yamagishi, Makoto and Takuya, they wanted and needed to protect Takemichi.

"HUH?! You got some nerve shouting at Kiyomasa-kun, huh?!-" One guy said making the four friends more angry.

"So? What if I did? Got a problem with that? Huh?" Kiyomasa roughly grabbed Akkun's collar before punching him in the face.

"Beat them to a pulp" Kiyomasa said before his Minions went so and started to beat up Yamagishi, Makoto and Takuya. But the four of them didn't just let them beat them up that easily, so of course they fought back for Takemichi's sake and his safety.

'No... they're getting beaten up!- Guys!-' realizing he's still duck taped, he struggled to yell their names out.

As he was gonna run to them; He was suddenly yanked back. Wincing because it was a harsh pull. Two of Kiyomasa's minions pinned Takemichi and made him watch his friends get beaten up.

Tears flowed down, it was no use, he can't call out to them even tho their almost losing consciousness they still stood their ground for Takemichi.

"....."

Until, one of the guys peeled of the duck tape on Takemichi's mouth.

"Why are so quiet, huh? Don't want to watch your little friends get battered up? HAHAHAH!!" The two guys laugh as Takemichi remained silent.

'If it's necessary..' Takemichi thought before spitting to the side and smiled slightly.

"Oi! You awake now? HAHA!-" Before the guy could continue laughing. His face met the ground harshly, even took him out unconscious.

"Sorry...but I don't plan them on dying here" Takemichi said in a low and plain tone, following it with an emotionless smile and a blank stare.

"He kicked him in the head!-"

Kiyomasa gritted his teeth and send the blonde a glare back.

"Finally standing up no-" But before he can finish, Takemichi fell to the ground; panting exhausted and reaching his limit.

"Heh...not so tough after all..." Soon as they were about to walk away, one of his guys said something.

"What's that sound? Sounds like something's comin-" just as the guy was about to finish, his face met the ground hard, making him pass out unconscious.

They turned around just to be met by a hard punch to the face, immediately knocking them out.

"Yo Kiyomasa"

To be continued...

______________-~° ° °~-_______________

Hey!!! Sorry for making u guys wait! And hope u guys liked the chapter!- it's quite a long one 😅, but hope u guys enjoyed it!

Look forward to the next one again! And thank u for supporting me and this story! It means a lot to me that u guys read this 💗🤧.

THANK YOU!!! 💟💗💟

-kuroha ఌ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 446 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
233K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
7.6K 252 23
"𝒦𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾! 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓊𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝒹, 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊!" . . . "𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎...
116K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...