The Lost Prince

By Draco_is_Loved

The great Harry Potter received a letter from Gringotts saying that he just received his creature inheritance... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

11.

12.5K 436 36
By Draco_is_Loved

Ronald Weasley was in rage. He was mad at that meddlesome Headmaster. Had he not known that the rash would be more tickles when it healed with a spell? What a fucking dumb ass. He cursed loudly with foul words at the empty seat on the center of teacher's table.

"FUCKING MORON. YOU MADE IT WORSE YOU FUCKING SHIT." He pointed his rude finger at teacher's table. He didn't care about the consequences. The tingle sensation pained him. He wanted to rub his whole body on rough wall and scratched his skin. He wanted to grab a fork and scratched his skin with it. He could not bear the feeling. The creeping sensation was unbearable that broken him. Ronald Weasley fell from the seat and lying on the floor wriggling his body on cold stone floor. He tried so hard to make his tingling skin stop. His breath hitch as he tried to supress his pitiful laugh. He laughed silently while sobbing. He was going crazy. His appearance was in mess. His robes was dirty with some place was teared because he rubbed it harshly. His skin was red and blue from the rash and the bruise. Even in some place of his body were bleeding. He let out some whimper that sounded pathetic. His friends didn't dare to help him with charms. They didn't dare to touch him also, afraid to make the bruises worse. Everyone didn't want to make any more trouble and they're afraid if someone would do the same as him if they helped him.

Ronald Weasley was laying on the cold stone floor looked so miserable but anyone who knew him didn't feel any sympathy at all.

Ronald Weasley wasn't a good person. He had more enemy than friends. He was a bully. He wasn't good in academic, his magic core was ordinary and his performance was mediocre but he knew one or two dark curse that could made people act as he want. The puppet like curse was his specialist. He liked to manipulate his victim and made them a plaything. He would put the victim in trance and made them did nasty thing. Sometimes he worked with his followers and doing forbidden things behind the wall. He also like to cuss. His foul mouth was well-known in Hogwarts. No one hadn't heard him cursing. He would curse anyone even teacher if he wasn't in good mood. Ronald Weasley had too many detention but he always pardoned by Headmaster. He would hid behind his identity as son of light wizard family who worshipped Dumbledore. No one out there would believe Ronald Weasley turned dark but they're wrong. He might be looked coward but he was so cunning. He could show his dumb face and curse you in your back. Some people fell from his fake facade.

Ronald Weasly laid on the ground until professor McGonagall levitated him and brought him to hospital wings. She used silencio to prevent him from cursing more. Professor McGonagall was a nice teacher but she had a temper and looked at her pursing her mouth thinly made everyone around her lower their head. They're afraid she would lashes her anger on them.

Professor McGonagall brought Weasley to hospital wings and asked Madam Pomfrey to put him in special ward for special case.

Madam Pomfrey ran diagnostic test under professor McGonagall's supervision. She found nothing wrong with him. The rash was nowhere to be seen and only red lines was formed from the scrapes.

"Did he really has rash? I saw no dermatitis here and only saw marks from fringers and sharp object."

"I saw it with my own eyes when he walked down to Great Hall with hideous rash on his body. He also looked so red."

"Was that from a spell?"

"Mostly. He has no allergic history with food or dust or anything as far as I know." Recalled professor McGonagall.

"He do not have any allergic or I will notice him. He's quite fond of being bedridden here for this past five years." Said Madam Pomfrey.

"Well. Just let him stay here for few days. I will look for the source. I think it's a prank. Maybe from his twin brothers but I noticed they've been pretty quiet this year. I don't think it's their doing. Maybe Finnigan will know the answer."

"Oh he didn't know. I've asked him this morning. He and Thomas had same symptoms and I couldn't fish anything from them except they woke up and being cursed. I think they know who they've offended before but they're too scare to talk."

"I will ask them again and maybe they'll talk if it is me. Thank you. I will go back to the Great Hall and keep watching him. He's bit weird."

"It is my responsibility to treat my patients the best. Don't worry." Madam Pomfrey gave her a reassuring smile.

Madam Pomfrey gave Weasley numbing potion and rub some cream to reduce the rash. She couldn't use any spell and couldn't give antidote potion as it would make him worse. She then left him to her private office and made a tea to calm her nerve.

Professor McGonagall went to Great Hall and looked for Finnigan but she could not find him. She then looked for Thomas and saw him sat on the edge of Gryffindor table. It was rare to see him without Finnigan. Well that was perfect chance. That boy was more trustworthy than the others. She stood near him and called him softly.

"Mr. Thomas, please kindly come to my office now."

"Yes, Professor." He answered politely.

Dean Thomas went to Professor McGonagall's office. He knocked the door few times before he went in after he received a "come in" voice from inside.

Professor McGonagall sat on her seat with her usual upright posture looked so domineering.

Dean Thomas timidly went closer.

"Please have a seat."

"Thank you." He sat on the chair before her and lowered his head.

"What I can do for you professor?" He asked hesitantly.

"Tell me about your rash. How did you get that?"

"I don't know what you mean, professor."

"Madam Pomfrey said that you and Finnigan went to Hospital Wing for some potion to heal itch and rash?

" Yes. " He couldn’t lie anymore.

"How could you suddenly have rash?"

"I don't know."

"Since when you have the symptoms?"

"This morning when I woke up. Same goes with Seamus and Ron but Ron was worse."

"So it's different."

Dean Thomas didn't understand her words but he didn't dare to talk.

"Who had any idea to go to hospital?"

"Me. Seamus wanted to cast a spell when we saw Ron casted a spell and got backlash. The rash being bigger, the tickle was doubled and he shriek in pain. I stop Seamus before it too late and we didn't dare to cast any spell."

"What happened to Mr. Finnigan and Mr. Weasley at that time?"

"Seamus sat quietly on his bed, looking terrified. Ron ran to get Hermione and we didn't know what happened to him after that."

"So you decided to go to hospital wings? How smart."

"Yes." He gulped his saliva down. His throat felt dry.

Professor McGonagall closed her eyes and tried to surpress her anger that start to rise in the surface.

"Mr. Thomas please have a tea. " She poured tea into her cup and sipped it noiselessly. She needed to calm down.

"Thank you." He received his cup and sipped it slowly.

"I will ask you again. Do you know what happened to you?"

"It was our fault, professor."

"How can?"

"I think we offended some students."

"Tell me about it. Whole story."

Dean Thomas struggled with his words. He wanted to tell her but he was afraid. He was afraid she would punish him. He also afraid that if Ron knew, he would be hexed. Ron was crazy and he sometimes impulsive. He would punish him first then asked later. That red head only knew how to use his brawn, not his brain. Dean sighed few times and with tremble voice he spoke up.

"The last thing I remember was we, me, Seamus, and Ron had quarrel with some senior. Actually it was Ron but I also was guilty because I haven't stopped him for hexing them. I'm a bad friend. Before that we also picked a fight with Slytherin and some Ravenclaw. Ronald is troublemaker. We only get along because we are coward."

"Can you tell me who are them?"

"Fred's and George's gang, Corner and his friends and Prince's squad."

"Who are the most suitable for the castor?"

"I don't know professor."

"So is it Mr. Weasley who start the fighting?"

"Yes."

"So they put a prank for you. So you know who. Why don't you tell me who are they?"

"Don't ask me anymore questions. Don't try to make me answer it. They will know if I tell you. I don't know who they are. I and Seamus are should be take the blame. We are the one who initiated the fight. Don't punish them, please."

"I won't. But it's wrong to harm anyone."

"They didn't do anything wrong. It was us."

"You seem to be afraid of them?"

"It's not like that. I am reflecting on my fault and I know my fault. So I will take responsibility for my wrongdoing."

"You should tell me the truth Mr. Thomas, so I can protect you. But you choose to keep silent"

"Thank you for the protection but I won't need it. It's enough for us to stay away from them and receive our punishment."

"You are so nice Mr. Thomas. I will consider it. Thank you for your time. Have a biscuit and please stay inside your dorm until tomorrow. I will free you and Mr. Finnigan from your classes."

"Thank you Professor. I will tell Seamus."

Dean Thomas left professor McGonagall's office and went up to Gryffindor tower. He met Seamus in Gryffindor's common room and told him about his conversation with Professor McGonagall. Seamus cowardly nodded and agreed to stay silent.

Seamus and Dean were sitting so close that somehow made people had different thoughts about them. Most people wouldn't dare to ask them and could only gossiping in whisper.

"What are you two doing?"

"Nothing Gin."

"Are you two dating?"

"NO." Seamus answered quickly.

"Good then." She sat near them and observed them.

Ginny Weasley was a fine lady. She's pretty, smart, and attractive. She's the leader in fourth year. Unfortunately she's not well behave. She was a bully like her brothers but different kind of bully. She liked to seduce men and play them until she bored and found a new one.

Ginny Weasley was famous for her ability to trap her prey. She had good and bad reputation to hold. She was rather proud with her title. Queen of seduction.

Almost all her boy toy was happy to be selected. It's like winning a lottery.

Being with her for a night was a blissful affair. Most of her boy toy hoping she would pick them again to play with. She's that great that concerned professor McGonagall.

Ginny Weasley looked at Dean Thomas from up and down few times like she wanted to swallow him whole. She licked her lips, lifted her robes higher until mid thigh showing her milky skins. Many students would stop their pace to looked at her few seconds and swallowed their saliva down to their throat. But it didn't apply to Dean Thomas who sat across her.

Her messy unbuttoned shirt, showing her beautiful boobs under satin black bra that made her skins standout. She knew some boys would looked at her chest several time and even some would blatantly stare at her half openly shirt. She didn't feel nauseated. She even liked the feeling being center of attention. She liked to show her sexy body to many people. It made her exited. She felt important. She felt sexy. She felt like she could conquer many boys.

She sat there showing her chest and her milky thigh to Dean Thomas but the latter didn't looked at her at all. He was busy talking sense to Finnigan.

She huffed in annoying as her prey didn't gave her attention. She felt bored and left him after few minutes.

"Idiot." She huft. She then went to Creevy. Her favourite boy toy.

The idiot Dean Thomas finally let out a sigh of relief. Finally that vixen was gone. He then dragged Finnigan to their bedroom and changed the bedsheets manually in muggle ways. He was a muggleborn so doing labour thing like changing bedsheet or washing with hands was nothing.

Dean Thomas understood this prank, yes he called it prank, not revenge, was because he made fault and he accepted his punishment. He had to avoid Weasley. All Weasley as all of them were crazy. He knew his fault so he wanted to fix it.

He washed his and Seamus's bedsheet and all their robes in their washroom. He didn't use magic to wash it properly. He didn't care even if his hands became sore. He then asked Seamus to help him to Quidditch Pitch to dry the laundry. They sat down on the shady area, talking about what they had to do after this while waiting the laundry dried.

Seamus Finnigan was too scared to talk. He was told to stop being jerk and start to be diligent. Dean Thomas talked some sense to him and made him promised to be good. He was afraid of professor Umbridge but he was more scared of professor McGonagall's punishment.

Seamus Finnigan was coward. He sounds great with his buffing but in reality he's wimp. Only his best friend knew his true self.

Now after he received a warning from teacher, he would not have any courage to talk nonsense like he used to be.

Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan promised that they would not befriend with Weasley. That boy screamed trouble since the start but they're too blind to noticed the fact. Now they're sober and knew what they had to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.9K 28
Everyone gets there creature inheritance on there eleventh birthday. So what happens when Harry gets his and a letter from his mom stating he should...
17.5K 612 43
Harry has just completed his fourth year at Hogwarts. It was that summer that he received a two year early creature inheritance and went to Gringotts...
39.1K 1.4K 19
"I would love to say that I hate you, but I must not tell lies." *** After the Hogwarts Battle, Draco is hunted by nightmares, and Harry fails to u...
31.6K 613 14
Harry and Draco are reaching their creature inheritance in two weeks' time, Draco is a rare hybrid which is an inheritance that has been dormant in h...