Colossal Love - Female Humano...

By TyrantYokai123

What if instead of being normal giant monsters what if the mighty monsters in the godzilla world were instead... More

Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Potentially Upcoming Arcs
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 32

3.8K 107 38
By TyrantYokai123

It has not been long since gojira, rodan, mothra and you have took off towards new york as gojira and you are swimming just below mothra and rodan.

(Y/n): It was not all that long ago that she was battling with gojira and now she has gone after a city even when she was badly injured when we left her.

(Rodan): Why did she chase you?

(Y/n): Well she went after me first since I was injured and an easy target but gojira arrived and saved me.

(Gojira): The fact she is able to still be alive when half to body is gone is worrying.

(Rodan): If things do get hostile, what are we going to do? 

(Mothra): We could gang up on her.

(Gojira): We could but she does have abilities that can attack multiple targets so even if we attack her all at once, we will still be in trouble no matter what.

(Y/n): I can only imagine how more dangerous she has become.....I mean she injured that space freak quite easily.

(Gojira): You have to factor in that she surprised zero from behind and she was also exhausted from the endless fighting.

(Y/n): (sigh) Is this a normal thing for you? you beat a monster only for another one to pop up soon after?

(Gojira): Pretty much, I do have times were I get some peace and quiet but it never lasts too long.

(Mothra): There is always one who either tries to get rid of the humans or tries to take gojira's role as alpha.

(Rodan): Haha, I remember a time when me and gojira were younger, we got into a heated argument and when mothra tried to stop us, we used quite vulger words and just mothra's reaction always gets me.

(Mothra): It was awful!

(Gojira): You did get into the middle of an argument mothra but I do apologize for that.

(Mothra): I-It's okay you don't have to apologize.

(Rodan): Wait a minute! When I tried to say sorry you would not have it and just glare at me.

(Gojira): You did call her a flying brush while I just said fuck off at her.

(Rodan): Oh......

(Mothra): Hmph!

(Y/n): A little harsh to say don't you think?

(Rodan): I was mad okay!

(Gojira): Excuses, excuses.....(whisper) you stupid parrot.

(Rodan): What was that?

(Gojira): Oh nothing.

(Rodan): I know you said something you over grown atomic bitch!

(Gojira): What did you call me!?

(Y/n): Oh no......

(Mothra): Not again.....

(Rodan): Huh? I'm sorry are you becoming so old that your hearing has gone bad? I CALLED YOU AN OVER GROWN ATOMIC BITCH!

The moment rodan finishes, gojira completely snaps and lets out a loud roar as rodan also does the same.

(Y/n): Can you two just not? We have a more important thing to take care of.

(Gojira): RAAH!

Gojira shoots up from the ocean and tries to grab rodan but the flying titan simply files higher and moves out of the way of gojira's reach.

(Rodan):  Your too damn slow to even try and catch me when I am in the air!

(Gojira): You getting out my reach only makes you a little coward and besides......I have my ways of getting you in the air.

(Rodan): Oh I know about your little fire breath but can that hit someone as good as me when I am in the air? 

(Gojira): I am not talking about that.

(Rodan): Huh?

Without a warning, gojira spins around and uses her long tail to smack rodan right across the face.

(Rodan): AGH!

Rodan gets sent flying as her body spins around in mid air until she comes to a stop.

(Rodan): You....bitch!

(Gojira): I could of blasted you out of the air easily but you were in range off my tail so I thought it would be a nice way to smack you out of the air.

(Rodan):.....I am going to knock you out!

(Gojira): Fine then, I could use a nice harm up.

Rodan dash towards gojira as she simply stands there with a smirk on her face as rodan reach out for gojira with her talons and digs her claws into both of gojira's shoulders.

(Mothra): Hey! I thought this was only going to be a some fight!

Mothra goes to stop the fight until a long tail appears in front of her as she turns to see that it is yours.

(Y/n): Don't worry mothra I can tell this won't last long.

(Mothra): Huh?

Mothra looks back at the fight as rodan tries to lift gojira up into the air but she won't budge at all as rodan looks down at gojira with wide eyes while gojira looks back up at her with the same smirk.

(Gojira): Idiot.

Gojira grabs onto both of rodan's legs and squeezes them with enough force to make rodan let go.

(Rodan): D...Damn it!

Rodan tries to fly away and get out of gojira's grip but it's no use as gojira just holds her in place.

(Gojira): I almost feel sorry for you rodan, years ago you would of being around my level but due to your little problem with the humans, you have not improved at all while I on the other hand have being fighting against other threats that are either on my level of strength or greater.

Gojira gently lets go of rodan as the flying titan just hovers in the air while looking a little angry.

(Gojira): At least you can make a nice sparing partner out of the little one that fought you during our battle with space freak.

(Rodan): Tch....

(Gojira): Oh and also......

Gojira gestures rodan to come closer to which the flying titan does as gojira pulls rodan in.

(Gojira): My children could use someone like you as a sparing partner.

(Rodan): WHA!

Rodan flies back as she looks at gojira in complete shock.

(Rodan): W-Wait you mean......

Rodan looks at gojira's stomach to see if it has gotten bigger but she notices nothing.

(Rodan): You are making fun of me aren't you?

(Gojira): No I am being honest although nothing has happened.....yet.

(Rodan): What the hell.......

Rodan looks over at you which makes you confused as well as mothra.

(Mothra): What happened?

(Y/n): I couldn't hear what gojira said to her but I do have an idea of what she said.

(Gojira): Let's get moving everyone.

Gojira dives into the water and swims off as mothra takes off after her leaving you with rodan as she suddenly bows.

(Rodan): I will train your kids well.

You look at her in shock for a second until you let out a sigh.

(Y/n): So that is what she told you......

(Rodan): Yeah.....

(Y/n): We don't have to worry about that for now so let's just catch up with them.

(Rodan): R-Right!

You dive into the water and swim after gojira as rodan simply hovers above you and follows.

(A/n): Done and done, I had a little fun with this one for just having that call back to godzilla swearing at mothra in ghidorah the three headed monster. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as for now I shall head over to my other books, so see ya all later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 830 17
The ultimate munchkin is sucked into a whole other universe filled with only females Kaiju, humans and all other species, how will he react? Let's fi...
18.9K 375 22
After the events of Godzilla Vs Kong, Monarch decided to scoop up the remains of the destroyed Mechagodzilla and use it as a base for Constructing a...
40K 453 13
OH NO! Godzilla is in remnant and... is ... human... sized wait what?! I do not own rwby or Godzilla they belong to their respective owners
12.7K 323 19
A Muto, specifically a male one, was the lone survivor of the events of 2014, when humanity discovered that Kaiju exist. This Muto was shown what had...