𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 • avenge...

By hiraaeth_

[COMPLETED] pain is what drives the shattered-minded AVENGERS AU ... More

DISCLAIMER!
𒊹︎ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𒊹︎
𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀
༒𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 1༒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1- Cold
2- The Twins
3- Annihilation
4- Confrontation
5- The Vision
6- "Holy Shit Are We Flying?"
7- The Pain of Loss
8- Victory...For some
9- Welcome To The Team
༒𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 2༒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
10- HYDRA
11- Abstruce
12- Accident
13- The Accords
14- Another One Bites The Dust
15- Bucky
16- Break-Out
17- The Airport
18- December 16th, 1991
19- Wakanda
20- Fugitives
22- "Hello Peter"
23- New Beginnings
BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

21- Little Boy

548 18 1
By hiraaeth_

The Next Day
10:12 am

The group had walked across the large field and toward the king of Wakanda and his general. The jet that Natasha had was behind them and was ready for them to go.

Approaching them, Steve shook T'Challa's hand "I don't know how many times I've thanked you already-"

"-Captain Rogers, what I did was a favor as a friend. Your friend Barnes will be safe here, and after he gets out of cryo we will start his de-programming process" He said, smiling.

Steve nodded and gave him a gracious smile back.

Nadia walked up to him and gave him a handshake as well "Thank you for saving me, please tell Shuri I'm thankful for her as well".

T'Challa nods "I will, and no problem Ms. Maximoff. If anything it has been an honor to meet such a person like yourself, you and your friends are welcomed here anytime".

She nods, trying to hide her blush as she smiles "Thanks, and I will make sure to make a note of it".

"My king, the jet is ready" Okoye, the Grand General of the Dora Milaje speaks as she walks up to the group.

T'Challa nods at her and turns back to the trio "Stay safe, no one will know that you were here".

The group and the king hid their goodbyes as they walk into the jet. Sam sits in the pilot seat and flips one of the switches as Nat sits next to him "Alright Golden Girls, even though we're on the run we still have a shitload of things to take care of".

Steve sat in the chair next to Nadia, looking at her "Did your sister check in?"

"Yeah, she and Vision are both safe. She didn't tell me where but.. she assures be that they are both alright" She said sighing, bucking her seatbelt.

Steve nodded and turned to look at Sam "Alright, Sam...take us to Moscow".

——
Five Months Later

"Steve, I got eyes on the target" Sam whispered through coms

"What do you see?"

"Three riflers, pointing at the captives"

"How many captives?"

"One man, brown hair, late thirties. The other one is a kid; a boy, brown hair too".

Hearing this Nadia furrowed her eyebrows "What? Who's child is he?".

"Seems like he's Sidorov's nephew, and the other captive man is...the boy's father"

Steve cursed mentally and sighed "He's expecting someone to come for them, mainly us. He knows he would never harm kids".

"Well this just got a whole lot messier" Natasha mumbled through coms.

"Alright Sam, you take care of the snipers. They are prepped around the building. Nat take care of the grounders, Nadia will cover me and get to the hostages while I get first hit on the big guy. We clear?".

"Copy that, Captain"

"Sure"

"Always nice to be his personal shield".

Sam opened his wings and flew through the roof window of the rusty building. Snipers began firing their bullets, but fortunately Sam quickly shielded them with his wings and flew to slam into them.

Nat skillfully crept out through the side vacant door and immediately grabbed the head of a guard and bashed it into her knee. Another guard ran up to her and she quickly grabbed him and flipped around him to throw him down harshly with her legs.

Two other guards attempt to zap her with their sticks but before they could do it Nat quickly took out her pistol and shot one in the thigh and the other on the shoulder, both of them screaming in pain as she sent them one more zap shock to knock them out.

She flipped the gun back in her holster and touched her coms "All clear here".

Sam flipped the last sniper over the ledge of the high staircase, panting and connecting to his coms "Same here. Cap, you and D are up".

"Moving into position" Steve mumbled quickly in coms. He was walking slowly in front of Nadia, who had her familiar blue whisp around her hands, and his shield lifted up.

Steve took a peek over the open door to see Sidorov pointing a gun at the weeping young boy, a wicked grin on his face.

His brother's eyes were filled with tears as he pleaded "Пожалуйста, брат, отпусти моего сына. Я принесу тебе твои деньги".
(Please, brother, let my son go. I will bring you your money)

Sidorov just gives him a dark smirk and shook his head "Oh Viktor, you never see bigger picture do you? This isn't personal..just business".

Before he could pull the trigger and shoot the shivering boy, Steve's shield hits him and sends him to harshly hit his back against the wall.

The guards in the room immediately began attacking and shooting at both Steve and Nadia. Steve blocked the bullets with his shield and throws it around to hit the guards attempting to attack him.

Nadia blocks the bullets sent her way with a blue force-field. Her eyes began to glow blue as she releases a surge of energy to blow the guards back, slightly burning some of the ones closest to her.

Throughout the chaos, she manages to spot the little boy hunched over in a ball and holding his head. Running through the sounds of shouting and gunfire she makes it to the boy and holds his shoulder.

"Все в порядке, пойдем со мной".
(It's alright, come with me)

Even though he was still in petrified in fear, he believed her and let Nadia pick him up and hold him. She quickly begins to run out of the room Steve was still fighting in and connecting to the coms "I've got the boy, I'm bringing him to our rondevu spot".

"Alright, Cap I'm on my way" Nat replied.

Nadia holds on tight to the slowly calming boy as she lifted herself up and started to fly. She flew a few hundred feet away from the building and landed carefully. She kneeled on the floor and looked down at the boy in her arms.

"Не волнуйся, мы скоро заберем твоего отца"
(Don't worry, we will get your father soon).

The boy looked up at her, his face dirty and wet with tears "Будем ли мы в безопасности сейчас?"
(Will we be safe now?)

Nadia gave him her most gentle smile and cupped his cheek "Все будет в порядке".
(Everything will be alright)

The little boy clutched tightly onto her, his body still shivering. Nadia sighed and placed a hand on his back, her blue whisp slowly appearing. She closed her eyes and focused on the fear and terror the boy was feeling and slowly engulfed a warmth to spread over his cold body.

A small smile grew on Nadia's face as she felt his shivers lessen as he slowly calmed down.

Nadia's head rose once she heard the sound of Sam's wings flying towards them and landing on the ground, Steve running with him as well.

The soldier approached Nadia who was still on the floor with the boy, scanning her body for any injuries "You alright?".

"Yeah, I'm fine" She nods "Did you find his father?".

Steve motioned his head toward Sam who finally landed on the ground with the boy's father. Covered in dust the father nearly sprinted once he saw his son "Fedor!".

The boy raised his head and nearly bursted in excitement once he saw his father, sprinting toward him "Papa!".

The two of them embrace each other. Nadia stood up and smiled at the tender reunion before looking back to see Natasha walk up to them "We clear?".

"In about...three seconds" Natasha's responded, and exactly three seconds later the entire factory exploded in flames. She smirked and nodded "Now we're clear".

"Thank you, for saving my son" The father said in a thick accent, his voice trembling but filled with gratitude.

Steve nodded and gave him a smile "Your welcome, let's get you both somewhere safe".

____

The group had safety flew the family to their safe-relative's house and bid them goodbye.

Now they were all sitting in the jet. Sam was flying it to Prague to get more information on the list of the big traffickers they had gotten a few weeks ago.
Nat sat next to him, navigating on which motel would make the least attention.

Nadia was currently tending to Steve's large cut on his forehead, her face focused as she sat close in front on him.

Steve hissed once she dabbed the alcohol cotton onto it, making her wince "Sorry".

Staring at her, her lightly smiles "It's alright".

They are both silent for a few moments before Nadia sighs "I told you not to go in without Nat idiot, now look what happened" She mumbled.

Steve chuckled, though trying to stay still "I was fine handling it by myself".

"Well if you consider only giving yourself a deep cut on your head and a bruise on your chin a win, then I can't imagine what you consider a loss" Nadia replied bluntly, but her tone showing concern.

The corner of his lips rose "You were worried about me".

She scoffed, her cheeks slightly getting red "No, I was just...".

Not being able to come up with an excuse, Steve laughed. Nadia playfully glared at him and send him a telekinetic punch on his arm "Jerk, fine I won't ever express when I'm concerned for you".

"No, no, I like it. It's cute" He told her, causing Nadia to blush and shake her head.

Nadia continued to clean the cut, not noticing their faces a only a few spaces apart. Once she was finish she was about to tell Steve before she realized how close they were.

They slowly begin to inch closer to each other, second by second. It seems like they were going to kiss-

-before the entire jet shook.

Nadia almost fell into Steve by the sudden movement but was steadied by him, his hands on her hips to hold her.

Steve looked toward Sam "What's going on".

"We're passing by a storm, so it'll get a little rocky" Sam replied, looking out at the waves of the sea crashing each other violently and the sound of thunder booming through the sky.

The two quickly put the medical supplies away, and went over to their seats. But before Nadia could sit down, she's shocked with a sharp pain in her head, making her stagger back.

Steve looked back at her concerned "Nadia, are you okay?".

Being unable to respond by the pain in her head, it suddenly stopped only for a blinding white image to appear in Nadia's head. It flashed as it made an explosion sound, emerging from the white light being six stones floating through space.

The glowing stones then levitated into a circle, around the palm of a hand. Nadia winced as her mind flashed another picture of a female figure flying from the bright light. She couldn't figure out who the person was, only to see two glowing eyes form from the light.

'Beware....'

"Nadia!" Steve exclaimed in worry, seeing the young girl nearly scream in pain. But before he could touch her, a glowing blue circle appeared, and she was sucked right into it.

Sam, Nat and Steve all stood frozen; unable to process what just happened.

Steve was the first to break out of his shock, his eyes widening as he shouted

"Nadia!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.3K 100
A book on any Marvel characters helping y/n with their mental health BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (30.3.2021-10.10.2021) I am in no way the best writer I...
95.6K 3.6K 98
"𝐈𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨...
70.5K 3.2K 26
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 ❝𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪...
230K 9.5K 122
~~~~ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯... 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴. ~~~~ Multiverse Series: Book 1 ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ Lok...