3- Annihilation

U-Gin Genetics Research Lab
Seoul, South Korea

Helen Cho walked into the building of her work, conversing with some co-workers. After the event with the Avengers and Ultron she's tried to lay low and keep off of his raidar, just like Dr.Banner had told her too.

She took off her coat and walked into her personal lab, when the new and improved Ultron was already standing there along with four other versions of himself.

"Scream and your entire staff dies" He stated calmly.

Helen froze but complied, not wanting the death of her co-workers to be at her fault.

Ultron's face lifted to what it tried to be a smirk, and started talking "I could've killed you Helen, the night we met. I didn't".

"Do you expect a thank you note?"

"I expect you to know why" He replied, his voice nothing but serious.

Helen thought for a moment then looked at the regeneration cradle in the middle of her lab, when she suddenly realized why "The cradle..".

'This is the next thing Tony'

Helen realized that the voice recording Ultron played was her talking to Tony and Banner two days prior, about the exact cradle in her lab.

"This..." Ultron steps toward the cradle then puts his metal hand on top of it, looking up back at her "...Is the next me"

"The regeneration cradle prints tissue, it can't build a living body-"

"-It can, you can. You lack the materials" Ultron cuts Helen off, stepping toward her. One of his robots comes to them carrying a tube of vibranium

"Your a brilliant woman, Helen" Ultron said "But we all have room to...improve".

Helen turned around to see another robot carrying Loki's staff, she gasped before the tip of the staff touched her chest. Her eyes turned fully black before turning into a icy and glowing blue, showing that she was now under Ultron's control.

....

"Celluar cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now" Helen said, while plugging in a wire to Ultron's head that was connected to the cradle.

Inside the cradle the body was already beginning to form, blue scans that were creating each part of the body and connected together. Pietro and Nadia walked into the room to see what was happening, while Wanda had walked off to see the building.

Nadia was starting to look a bit better. Her cheeks weren't so sunken like before, and her paleness was beginning to gain back it's natural color. She was wearing a black shirt and and dark jeans, as well as a blue scarf wrapped around her shoulders and covered her arms. She was wearing the bracelet her father gave her for her fifth birthday and the necklace her mother had given her for her eighth, telling her it was a family heirloom.

Nadia suddenly started to feel a weird wave of energy rush over her coming from the cradle as she started to slowly walk towards it "I can read him, he's... dreaming".

"I wouldn't call it dreams, it's ultron's base consciousness; informational noise" Helen explained "Soon-"

"-How soon? I'm not being pushy" Ultron cut her off, seeing in the corner of his vision Nadia approaching the cradle slowly.

"We're implanting a physical brain, there are no shortcut's. Even if your magic gem-".

The surrounding voices began to fade out for Nadia as she placed her hands on the cradle and closed her eyes, trying to read the mind of the body.