Mafia's sweet addiction (B×B)

Autorstwa Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... Więcej

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
🔞Mine🔞
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
🔞 Love Affirmation 🔞
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
🔞Never ending love🔞
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
🔞Bad luck🔞
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

New Home

5.1K 149 20
Autorstwa Bts_stan98

Callum's Pov:-
Me and Sam packing my stuff in boxes. Jeremy is coming to pick me up in evening. We started packing in morning. We are almost done with packing my clothes and now we are packing my accessories. We decided to order some pizza.
( Classic pepperoni pizza)👇

We ate our pizza taking break on couch.
"I am already exhausted by all this packing."I said taking bite of my slice.
"We are almost done Sweetie."he said drinking his coke.
"I am little nervous. I am freaking going to live with him."I said biting my lips.
"Just take precautions."he said smiling mischievously.
"I am being serious here."I said smacking his arm blushing.
He laughed and hugged me.
"You will be fine Sweetie. He respects your wishes. He will not do anything against your wish."he said softly.
I know he will not but how I am gonna control myself, I thought.
"You are having naughty thoughts don't you?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"What? Noooo." I said blushing furiously covering my face.
He laughed hard. We started packing again with him continuously giggling.
I rolled my eyes, why I am even best friends with him?
I decided to make his favourite chocolate cream puffs before I go. I am gonna miss him.

I put tray of puffs in oven and started to make chocolate fillings and cream. Sam is already jumping in excitement hearing about his favourite puffs. It's almost 6 Jeremy will arrive soon. I told Sam to keep eyes on puffs and I decided to freshen up and get ready.
I took shower quickly and put on my clothes.
(Ignore the shoes)👇

I love wearing turtleneck sweaters. I reached kitchen and saw Sam already had put tray on kitchen counter. I started filling puffs with chocolate cream and garnish with chocolate sauce. I can see Sam drooling looking at puffs. I giggled," have patience."
"How can I? they look so yummy!!!he said with twinkling eyes.
I garnished all the puffs and took out some of them for Jeremy. I sat the plate in front of him. He took bite from his puff and exclaimed,"wow Cal, it is so delicious. It melts instantly in mouth."
I giggled and feed him one more. Doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door. I opened the door revealing smiling Jeremy looking damn amazing.

He scooped me in his arms wrapping hands around me. I wrapped hands around his torso. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"How are you angel?"he asked.
"I am good, come here." I pulled him with me and feed him chocolate puff.
"It is amazing baby."he said eating one more.
"I am done with my packing."I said.
Ok angel I have called some men for shifting so we can go and they will shift all your stuff in room. I nodded and stood front of Sam. I hugged him and said," I will miss you."
"I will miss you too."he said wrapping arms around me. Tears gathered in my eyes and I snifuled. 
"Don't cry Sweetie, you can come to meet me anytime and we will be meeting at cafe."he said softly.
I pulled out and kiss his cheek.
"I'll get going. We can have our movie night sometimes."I said smiling and waving at him.
"Anytime Sweetie. Take care of him." He said to Jeremy.
"With my life." Jeremy said and hold my hand.
I smiled at him and once again waved at Sam.
He smiled and blow me a kiss. We close the door and headed downstairs. We reached his car and drove off to his house.
We enter his house. We sat down on the couch and maid bring us glass of water.
"Baby, her name is Jenna. She work as maid here for 2 years.
(Imagine her as a maid)👇

She smiled at me. I don't know why but it feels like it's fake. I get up to shake hands with her. We shake our hands. I sat down.
"What do you want for dinner?"she asked.
"Jeremy can I make Tonight's dinner?"I asked him holding his hand.
"I love your food but baby you were packing all day. You are not tired?he asked caressing my cheek.
"I am not tired. I want to cook for you please."I say pouting.
He signed,"how can I say no if you ask me like that!"
"But I can cook dinner it will not take much time."Jenna said looking at me more like glaring at me.
I frowned looking at my hands. Jeremy hold my hand pulling me towards kitchen.
"Jenna, angel will make food for me today."he said.
My eyes lit up and I hugged him. He kissed my forehead. We reached kitchen.
"So what are you cooking today?"
I opened the fridge and smiled instantly knowing what to make.
Hands snaked around my waist.
"So what's the menu?"he asked kissing my neck.
"It's surprise."I said turning around kissing his cheek.
He frowned faking the pout. I giggled again kissing his cheek.
"You will know it."I said.
"I will be in living room then."I nodded.
I have decided to make steak and mashed potatoes.

Jenna's Pov:-
Where this bitch came from? I thought. He came few weeks ago and suddenly he is Jeremy's boyfriend and already moved in here. He is even cooking instead of me.
I wanted to make Jeremy mine from long time ago. That's why I applied for maid's job so that I can get his attention. I wear sexy clothes so he will notice me but he won't even look at me. I even tried to talk with him in sexy tone but nothing worked. I can't cross too much line or he will kill me for sure. He is mafia leader after all.
He is so sexy and handsome. I am sure he should be beast in bed. He can fuck me like no one. But now that little bitch came. But I won't give up he is mine. I gritted my teeth running hands through my hair. I have sexy body what that little slut of boy have.... Nothing. I stomped my feet wanted to slap that boy.
He cannot even pleasure the Jeremy as I can. I will make sure he will not come in my way to make Jeremy mine.

Author's Pov:-
Callum call for Jeremy. He came inhaling the aroma of the food.
"It's already smells heavenly. Oh steak and mashed potatoes. It looks amazing."he said pecking his lips.
Callum smiled and make him sit and sat down in front of him. They eat delicious dinner happily talking.
"Your room is ready baby. All your stuff is already shifted to you room."he said kissing callum's hand.
"Thank you so much Jer."Callum said smiling.
"Jer! I like that."he smiled.
Callum blushed taking bites of his food.
Jeremy cooed at his baby's cuteness.
"I will give you tour of house tomorrow."he said.
"Ok."he said taking both of their dishes to sink and started washing them
"Baby, Jenna can do it."Jeremy said wrapping hands around callum's waist.
"No jer, I made food it's my responsibility to wash the dishes."Callum said softly.
Jeremy awed at his angel's kind and sweet nature. He turned Callum by his waist and kissed his lips deeply. Callum gripped the counter not wanting to stain Jeremy's shirt with soapy hands. Jeremy swirled tongue around callum's making him moan softly. They kept making out feeling hungry for each other.
What they don't know someone is watching them with clenched fists and jealousy.

Hey amazing readers,
How is it?
Finally the move in together atleast for some days.
Lets see what will happen.
Enjoy reading and take care.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

227K 2.1K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...
144K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
69 1 22
A story set in the past between two people forced into a marriage. How will It turn out? Two rival mafias and a bond that breaks the line between inn...
1.6M 26.5K 100
When you fall in love, it's something that captivates you. They are your first thought when you wake up, they are the first person you want to talk t...