Revenge Gone Wrongfully Right

By -honeylee-

(Editing) Aria Blue is a only child. Living a life without a father figure was quite a struggle for her but... More

A/N
01| An innocent life
02| Hurt
03| Mysterious guy
04| The girl in the red dress
05| Stormy
06| Domenico
07| Edna & Chewbacca
08| Little Bear
09| For her own sake
10| Rawr
11| Holy fucking kazoonshits
12| Keep her safe
13| The whole menu
14| Grumpy Ari
15| Read to me
16| Dinner
17| Garden
18| Protective
19| The queen
20| Choose
21| Title
22| I'm in big trouble
23| Consequenses
24| Tell me your lying
26| Matter of time
27| Betrayal
28| I'll find you
29| Damn
30| Hollowness
31| I'm on my way, baby
32| My Angel
33| A broken queen and a troubled king
34| My girl
Epiloge

25| My queen

787 14 0
By -honeylee-

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

"Domenico, where the fuck is Aria?" I say as I watch as he walks through the door and closes it behind him.

"She's spending the night a Crew's. Enzo wanted a movie night." he says as he comes to a stop in front of me.

"Why hasn't she been answering my calls?" I ask as I feel a slight twinge in my chest that she chose to stay at Crew's while we had plans.

"Phone died as we were on our way over there." he says and I hear some different in his voice. Something I can't quite put my finger on.

I shake my head. "I want her here. There's not enough guards there to protect her if something happens." I say as I go to make my way past him.

He steps in front of me and blocks my way. "I already sent word to Matteo to station more guards over there. Leave her be she's been in this house way to long."

"Domenico, you are not the boss here. Get out of my way before you're moved." I say as my eyes harden on him.

"Last time I checked Dante, when it comes to, none of us are the boss. Now leave her be."

Before I can say anything, Matteo comes to my side. "Boss, we have a problem."

Sending Domenico a glare, I turn to Matteo and nod my head for him to continue. "The driver that was taking the last 2 crates down to Milan was shot and killed and all the crates were stolen."

My fist clench at my sides. "Who?"

"Russians. They carved their symbol into his chest."

I nod my head. "I want a meeting called in ten minutes." I say the walk off to my office.

As I close the door to my office, my phone begins to ring. Looking down, I see Aria's name pop out and I'm all to quick to answer. "Amore, are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm staying at Crew's for the night. Sorry, know we had plans but Enzo can be persistent. Talk to you later, bye." she says than cuts the line.

Her voice was...distant and she rushed out her words. That's not like her.

Did I push her?

Did I do something wrong?

I thought everything was okay.

I need a drink.

Walking over to my desk, I grab a glass and my bottle of whiskey before pouring myself a glass and downing it.

I do that with the next six glasses.

Theres a knock at the door as I place down my glass. "Enter."

Matteo comes in and says that everybody is ready in the meeting room.

Putting the glass of whiskey back into my desk, I make my way out of the room and head into the meeting room with Matteo on my trails.

"Take your seats." I say when I sit down at the head of the table.

Once they're all seated, I begin. "Russians shot and killed Boston as he was taking the last two crates down to Milan. They carved their sign into his chest before taking the crates and disappearing back into the night sky as they always do. Viktor is planning something and I want to get to the bottom if what it is. Whether his goal is to still come after La Regina or if he's now targeting me, I want to know. I want everybody searching nonstop for him. Put down the mission on Javier and get your asses working on Viktor. Somebody better have some news by the end of this week or someone is getting a bullet in the head. Am I understood?"

'Yes boss' goes around the room as I get up and make my way out and up to mine and Aria's room.

Walking in, I spot Stormy sleeping in Aria's spot as I walk over to the bathroom and start a shower. Checking my phone to see if my love had texted, I'm slightly disappointed when she hasn't and I walk into the shower.

He's going to attack. We all know it it's just a matter of when. And with Aria not by my side, my nerves are over the roof and I know I'm not finding sleep tonight.

Im not sure why she sounded so distant over the phone or why Domenico had a weird feeling on him earlier but what I am sure is that I will kill Viktor by the end of this month.

As long as he threatens my queen, I will stop at nothing to make sure he becomes one of Satan's prisoners.

Because anyone who dares come after my queen, comes after me and when you come after me, the only end is when you're dead.

And if I have to go to the ends of the earth to make sure of that, I will.

—————————————————————————————————
This chapter was shorter Im sorry, I just have a whole plan in my head and I needed Dante's POV.

Any thoughts on chapter 25?

Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 13
Single mom Emilia Lombardi, escapes from the clutches of her daughter's abusive father and is staying with her childhood friend until she can get bac...
Ruined By 11_naadira

Teen Fiction

1.1M 19.8K 40
18+ Edited and completed A toxic mafia romance novel Le Quelli Temuti basically owns the town Aria Samuels lives in, so when she gets kidnapped by...
2.9K 212 33
Hello my fellow readers this is in no connection to my other Mafia books. My Name is Aria Marie Cortez I am currently 28 years old , this story is ho...
182K 3.1K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...