Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

55.

2.6K 188 116
By Writerbyheart01

*Sara's POV*

I was shattered

My condition was devastated

I loved Adnaan from all my heart and soul, I indeed was doubting on him for having an affair with Mansi, but I never expected him to distrust me because I had no involvement with any other guy.

I still can't forget the moment when I visit a doctor just to confirm my doubt regarding my pregnancy, and when she confirmed, I forgot every misunderstanding between us. I was only missing Adnaan's arms around me. His hard cheat against my head and his fragrance took me into a deeply soothing world. That's why I decided to make that night special. At first, I wanted to share the news about my pregnancy with him. But all my plans were ruined...

When I was hospitalised, I realised the need for someone to take care of me, that's why I decided to go to Nizamabad. I knew mummy would take care of me in this situation but things went beyond expectations.

When I reach my home...

My Home??

But I don't have a home...

When I reach my brother's home he was alone, mummy was out to attend the funeral of a relative. When he saw me in tears and with my bag, he didn't even let me enter the home.

"Are you coming after arguing with Adnaan?" That was his first question. And I shook my head.

"He throws me out of his home." I cried out with the thought that my elder brother must embrace me in a fatherly hug but... Conducting a fatherly role was far away he didn't even show brother like concerns.

"Why? What you've done this time? He is not mad to throw you out without any reason!" I just keep staring at him.  No words come to me to answer him.

"I... I haven't..." He didn't let me say a small sentence

"After a long time, everything is becoming fine, don't create problems for us and go back."

"Bhai where will I go?" I asked the same question which I asked my husband when he was kicking me out of his home.

"Go back to your home. And never come here after arguing with Adnaan. You're always welcome if you're coming happily but never expect that I'll let you live here if you come back like this"  Pointing out towards the exit he told me those harsh words. My eyes drop two more tears.

"Nabeel Bhai..." That was a helpless call for my brother.  "Next time come with Adnaan" and he slammed the door on my face. For few minutes I was standing on the same spot trying to conclude where could I go? And I went to the most peaceful and painful place for me.

My father's grave.

The only place where I could speak about my problems... I told him everything, I cried out but unfortunately, he wasn't able to answer me, nor could pat my head and wipe my tears like before.

After spending a long time in the graveyard, I started to feel fear when darkness started gulping the environment and I decided to come to my maternal grandparent's home.

Practically after getting married to Adnaan it's my in-laws home but what was the point of taking it as in-laws place when my husband already broke all the ties with me just because of what he saw. He didn't even listen to me what I wanted to say. Then with what right he's standing in front of me and claiming me as his wife?

Where was he when I came to Rizwi Mansion to ask for shelter?

Where was he when I visited the doctor for the first time and she asked the name of the child's father? Only I know how did I hold back my tears at that point.

Where was he when the doctor informed us that my baby is very weak, and I should stay happy?

Where was he when I needed the warmth of his arms around me?

Where was he when I left scared in the middle of the night?

Where was he when I was killing my midnight cravings as I never like to disturb other people's slumber...

I even lost my count, how many times I wanted him with me! No husband can share the discomfort and pain of pregnancy but at least can be together to soothes his wife, but Adnaan was missing from my life when I needed my husband's love and care.

Every moment I missed him, he gains an extra point of hatred. I hate him for what he did with me. I still remember I was pleading in front of him, but he didn't show mercy.

"Sara" I looked up at the already open door, Anzala bhai was standing there. Without my permission, he walked and sat down in front of me. He was again glaring at me with his fake anger

"Sara I'll slap you if I found crying again" His scolding wasn't harsh but filled with fraternal love. It made me realise that my eyes were dripping tears.

"I'm sorry " I hurriedly wipe my tears.

"Yaar Sara, I have to admit that you are giving away tough competition to Maizah in laziness." He again glares at me "Come on what are you doing other than sitting here and eating? Do some work... My lazy potato" He was trying to cheer me up by talking nonsense. It's not new he always does so.

"Anzala bhai I'm tired" I mumbled

"so what? I don't care if you're tired or not. Make three cups of tea and come to the lawn. Then you have to handle Bisma and Danish's homework" ordering me he left the room and I helplessly obey his order.

When I went to the lawn with tea, Anzala bhai was sitting on the green grass. Bisma was in his lap and Danish was sitting beside Maizah who was kissing his cheeks. 

"Tea" I placed the snacks and tea between Maizah and Anzala bhai then turn to go. I didn't want to disturb the sweet quality time of this Sweet family.

"Where are you going?" They both asked me in unison. "I wanna sleep" I lied

"Sit down here" They both ordered me and I did so.  "Anzu let's go somewhere," Maizah demanded.

"Get lost chudail, I don't have time for you" Anzala bhai got a glare from his wife then a slap on his arm and Anzala bhai started his overacting

"Pari your chudail Mumma is beating me and it's hurting" Anzala bhai fake cried and Bisma hugged Anzala bhai to protect her.

"Chudail Mumma, don't beat my dad'' Bisma kissed her father's arm and I smiled at her innocent love.

"Chudail Mumma? Anzu... You're so bad, you're letting her call me Chudail Mumma!" Maizah pouted.

"Dad you shouldn't call my Mumma as chudail, she is very sweet" Danish came in defence of his mother and kissed Maizah's cheeks.

"Huh... Shut your little mouth mumma's brat" Anzala Bhai scolded his son with fake anger and I felt unwanted at that place. I just decided to stand up to go back but Maizah whispered something to Danish.

"Sara Mami do you want to have an  ice cream?" Danish came to me and I shook my head but smiled after seeing the open window in between his front teeth.

"Please Mami" Danish held my hand and requested but I again shook my head. "You go beta, I'll go some other day" I spoke softly.

"Danish, Bisma if you wanna go for ice cream then it's up to you. It'll only take you there if Sara will come along us" Anzala bhai announced and I close my eyes for good two seconds. Both children started to hug me and kiss me to fulfil their demands. I knew Maizah and Anzala bhai were doing all those things to make me feel better. A few days back they both took me to Delhi just for a change but no change was giving me satisfaction.

"Mamiiii... You're my good mami... You're very sweet... I promise I won't trouble you while doing homework...please" Danish was as stubborn as his parents

"Mami please come with us, I'll share my ice cream with you." And little Bisma was so innocent and sweet.

"Sara... Not for us but at least think about these children" Maizah pouted and I smiled.

"Let's go, but I'll sit on the front seat of the car" I smiled at them and they all nodded happily.

"Go and get ready" Maizah ordered me and I stood up from the bed of grass. "Mamiiiiii..." I was going towards my room when Danish come to me while running and held my hand in his little one, we both keep walking towards the stairs  "Yes?" I nodded.

"Thank you, you're best" He chirped and again show his toothy grin from which two teeth were missing

It was funny, I started laughing at that.

"And you're better than best" I was stepping ahead but looking at Danish when bumped with someone. Before I could lose my balance unexpectedly an arm took hold around my waist

That soft yet firm touch

That manly fragrance

"Jangli Billi" That voice and especially that Byname.

Nothing was new, but a feeling. A feeling of odds. I didn't feel as blissful as before. When our gazes hit each other I noticed a spark of anticipation in his eyes, but a spark of hatred started burning my heart. I wanted to push his hand away and I did so as soon as I could.

"Sara" I ignored his call while taking a step ahead.

"Chamu we're going for ice cream, will you also join us?" Danish questioned Adnaan and I turned to saw them. "Danish I'll not go with you if he'll also join"

"You go beta, I'm not feeling well to well an ice cream with you" Gaze still fixed at me, Adnaan replied Danish.

"Abbu..." Adnaan looked at his father who was coming downstairs.

"Sara beta are you alright? You're looking pale" Ignoring Adnaan Mamu Jaan asked and I nodded and replied "I'm fine"

"Abbu forgive me, please. Sara, you also forgive me" I behaved like he was invisible and his presence wasn't affecting me.

"You're Sara's culprit, only she had the right to punish you or forgive you." I walked upstairs after glancing at him one more time.

=============

*Adnaan's POV*

I was tongue-tied. The way Sara glance at me before stepping upstairs was enough to kill me one more time. The amount of hatred she was holding for me was affecting me. I know very well my Jangli Billi can't be angry with me, her short-lived anger towards me couldn't last for long...

But here is a problem...

I'm unable to find my Jangli Billi.

This girl is not that Sara who always held a pure occasion of love in her eyes. She is holding a volcano of hatred for me.

Soon Sara went to have ice cream along with both kids, Anzala Bhai, and  Maizah aapi. My whole family was ignoring me, except Afnaan. He was disappointed but not rude.

"Ammi" I went to the hall, where my Ammi and badi Ammi were sitting together.

"Don't dare to call me ammi, I'm not your mother and you're not my son. I'm feeling ashamed to have a son like you" Those words were hard to swallow down. Ammi hadn't shown her this side ever. She was always a calm lady. Her silence was the only way to show her anger and disappointment but in my case, she was clearly showing her rage 

"Ammi, Badi Ammi at least you talk to me," I begged. But both ladies glared at me in response.

"Adnaan you've destroyed this girl, she is broken. She forgot to smile. Do you even notice her condition? Her face is pale yellow just like a dry leaf with no signs of life and happiness." I listened to everything silently.

"I wanna make everything fine. I love Sara and I wanna give her every happiness in this world. Please help me Ammi, please Badi Ammi"

-No response -

It hurt me. Deeply

"Ammi it was pre-planned work of those people, I just believe what I saw.  At least for once try to understand from my viewpoint too." This time I didn't beg like before but said a Little louder. No one was ready to understand me.

"Please try to understand me, I caught Sara and Qaleel in the same hotel room, they're standing near each other, and their clothes were not giving any good testimony of their relationship. What would anyone do at that time? How could I tolerate my wife with some other man?  We both were trapped in the plan of those evil-minded people. I love Sara and I can't live without her. Why you people didn't inform me that she is here over the months?"

I again got no response from both of them. Sigh, I stood up. But before I could turn to go Badi Ammi's call stopped me.

"Take care of her, you're going to become a father. Make this time beautiful for her. Try to find out how to win her heart again." I smiled at Badi Ammi's command and nodded. But Ammi's expressions changed.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing? Are you supporting him?"_ Ammi asked with disappointment.

" What do you want Gul? Do you want to separate them? I only want them to spend the rest of their lives together and happily." Badi ammi asked with little disappointment and I stay quiet

"I'm with Sara, Now I don't care about Adnaan. He is my son, but I can't support him for what he had done. Sara is broken down, her every tear work like a dagger in my heart. I feel guilty because my son is responsible for her this condition." Ammi's eyes pooled up and I felt guilt-ridden one more time.

"Ammi I promise I'll make everything fine" kneeling in front of my mother I hold her hands while trying to assure her but she pulled her hand away from my grip before wiping her tears

"I wish you could! But now it's impossible. Sara won't forgive you" Ammi mumbled.

"She will Ammi... She will. Just you all help me" I spoke softly. Badi ammi nodded, but my ammi shook her head. "I won't help you. I'm with Sara, I'll forgive you if she will forgive you" I sigh, but nod before going to Afnaan's room. We both were still sharing the same room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was almost midnight, everyone was sleeping but I couldn't. Taking cat steps I reached Sara's room. Afnaan informed me that Sometimes she sleeps in Danish and Bisma's room and sometimes in her room. That night she was in her room. Thankfully the door was unlocked. A smile crawled to my lips. My wife was sleeping peacefully. I took silent steps toward the bed and sat beside her. Placing a pillow under her legs She was laying on her back. 

A new life is coming into our life.

Only this thought came to my mind when I saw Sara's baby bump. I Softly pressed my lips on her forehead. I felt goosebumps appeared on my arms. I was amazed at my own. After a gap of four months, I was kissing her and this feeling was something different. Difficult to define in words.

"Queen of my heart" I again kissed her forehead then cheeks. She was fast asleep, so I did repeat my action one more time. I missed her so much. I wanted to hug her tight, hid her in my arms and kiss every single spot on her face.

No, it's not lust. It's my love. My true love.

It would be a lie if I say I love her since the beginning, I hated her for no good reason... But now I love her for a million reasons.

And the biggest reason was giving me a new feeling. "My baby" placing my hand on her belly I smiled. And suddenly I felt a soft movement. Sara wriggles a little in her slumber and my smile dropped.

Damn! I missed so many wonderful moments with my wife and this little one who isn't even entered this world.

Sara had already crossed five months of pregnancy without me, and now she had all rights to show her rude side. But She couldn't deny her love for me. I know she loves me maybe more than I love her.

Badi Ammi told me that tomorrow Sara had to visit her doctor for a routine check-up, and I'll make sure to take her with me.

I didn't want to go back to my room but I had to. I did not want to disturb her beauty sleep. Planting a tiny kiss on her belly I smiled.

"Dad loves to you baby and your mom too." Whispering that I pecked her belly again and without wasting time stepped out from he room. If I would stay in that room I wouldn't going to stop kissing her and might end up in waking her up, which was the last thing I wanted to do.

Going back to Afnaan's room I noticed the light of kitchen was on. With the thought that ladies forgot to turn that off I walked there.

"Oh you're here'' I muttered witnessing Anzala Bhai. He was pouring hot turmeric milk in a mug.

"Bhai I.." I was going to ask a general question but he grit his teeth and throw daggers from his gaze.

"Don't call me bhai... I'm nothing to you." First time ever I was seeing that angry side of Anzala bhai.

"Meri behen ka kya haal ho gya hai teri wajah se. Hasna bhul gayi hai wo. Kabhi kabhi to socha hu kaash uski shadi tujhse hoti hi nahi, kam se kam wo khush to rehti." I was tongue tied. Since childhood Anzala bhai shower his brotherly love over Sara.

(My sister is in this condition just because of you. She forgot to be happy. Sometimes I wonder if she wouldn't get married to you, at least she would be happy)

"Anzala Bhai I'm sorry"

"What sorry? And why are you saying this to me? Go and begged in front of her who was crying all day and night" Anzala bhai yelled I. Whisper. If it would be day time he might slap me and would shout loudly.

He looked down to his hands, in which he was holding a mug of turmeric milk and in other hand it was a packet of biscuits.  "It's for your sister. She is having a headache, she woke me up and asked for something to eat before taking medicine... Should I also leave her alone in this situation?" Not a single word of him was  wrong, I turned to go back from the kitchen when his voice again stopped me.

"And more thing"

"Yeah"

"Never repeat your past. For now no one knows about you and Mansi other than me and Maizah. But I won't leave you alive if I got to know anything still..." I didn't let him complete.

"I won't... All these things are happening because of my past only" Saying that I come back to my room.

===========

NOTE:

Badi Ammi - Paternal Aunty

Bade Abbu - Paternal uncle.

Mama- Maternal uncle

Mami - Maternal aunty

========

How is this chapter!!?!

Bye byr for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 697 23
RK is a hardened criminal when he meets the beautiful and chirpy Madhubala. He wastes no time in taking for her but she has a secret of her own.
34.7K 3.5K 37
"If anything happened to my baby in these 9 months then that would be the last day of us together ", Shivaay warned Anika when she was about to abort...
55.1K 2.5K 20
❝if you didn't fuck it up, we would still be together❞ ✎ hueningkai wants his yuna back π—§π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† π—Άπ˜€ π—½π˜‚π—Ώπ—² π—³π—Άπ—°π˜π—Άπ—Όπ—» I DONT...
76.9K 2.6K 44
One day you go to L.A with your best friend Madi. Only to find out what might have been a relaxing vacay for you, it appears there are signs everywhe...