J E L O U S E | Rafe Cameron

By Alivian5

• UNDER HARD CORE EDITING RIGHT NOW • "A HERO WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO SAVE THE WORLD, THE VILLAIN WILL SACRIFIC... More

Chapter One: "I Saved You."
Chapter Two: "Rafe Cameron?"
Chapter Three: "I Love You."
Chapter Four: "We Need To Talk."
Chapter: Five "Is that a body?"
Chapter Six: "I Found The Cross"
Chapter Seven: "Are you going to Kill Me?"
Chapter Eight: "I Could Change That For You."
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter Ten: "Pougelandia!"
Chapter Eleven: "Is This A Dream?"
Chapter Twelve: "You Changed."
Chapter Thirteen: Lucky Charm
✍️ Chapter Fifteen:
✍️ Chapter Sixteen:
✍️ Chapter Seventeen:
✍️ Chapter Eighteen:
✍️ Chapter Nineteen:
✍️ Chapter Twenty:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-One:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-Two:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-Three:

Chapter Nine: The Coastal Venture

3.2K 33 6
By Alivian5

"C'mon, y/n." Rafe grabs me and shoves me out the door.

"I already have somebody cleaning up the mess you made." Rose states, grabbing wheezie and holding her hand.

"Rafe." I say, stopping. "I don't want to go."

"You have to." Rafe says.

"But I don't want to. You have to let me go." I plead.

"I thought you wanted to be with me?" Rafe questions, his eyes squinting in confusion.

"Rafe, I want to go home."

Rafe grabs me softly by the throat, I gasp. "I'm your home." He breaths out, "You're mine." He smiles, "Forever." He says, caressing my hair.

I can't speak.

"C'mon Rafe!" Rose says, already down the stairs, wheezie standing next to her with a scared look on her face.

Rafe drags me down the stairs and out the door, he opens the car door for me.

"What are you going to do about the cross?" Rose asks in a whisper.

"I'll take care of it, just make sure y/n gets on the ship Rose." Rafe instructs. "If she doesn't comply, force her on it. I don't want to come back and not have my girl there." Rafe warns. He takes a quick peak at me and smirks.

"I'll make sure she gets on safely." Rose says, driving off after Rafe moves his body from the car window. I look back and see Rafe getting in the car.

What the hell?

Who-who the?

Is that Pope?!

Why?

I turn around to face the front. "Holy shit." I say slowly.

___——___

"Alright come on you two." Rose says, urging me and wheezie to hurriedly get out of the car.

"What's going on Rose?" I ask.

"C'mon." Was all Rose said.

I followed her onto a ship, called the Coastal Venture.

"Take her and Sarah to the room." Rose demanded.

The guys all nodded to her and grabbed me.

"Yo, big fella get those hands off of me!" I yell, trying to pry myself free of his strong grasp. "Yo!" I yell again.

I look behind me and see another guy carrying Sarah, she's unconscious? "Rose what did you do to Sarah!"

"She was having a panic attack, she begged me for some anti anxiety pills." Rose answered.

And just like that I was swooshed away, taken to a shabby room, cluttered with random papers. At least I had Sarah, well an unconscious Sarah.

"Sarah?" I ask, slowly shaking her awake. "Yo, Sarah?" I ask again, but a little more louder and with a little more force.

She opens her eyes and gasps. "Y/n?" She asks.

"Thank god you're awake." I smile, hugging her tightly.

"Where are we?" She asks.

"A ship." I answer.

"A ship!?" Sarah repeats me. "Why are you here?" Sarah asks.

"Rafe." I answer. "He says he needs me."

"For what?"

"He said he just needs me." I answer.

"Does Rafe... like you?" She asks.

"I don't think he's capable of liking anyone, Sarah." I answer her many questions.

"We-we have to get out of here!" Sarah says, standing up.

But she starts to fall back down, "Woah woah, lets take an easy okay?" I ask, helping her sit back down. "We have to come up with a plan, Sarah. We can't just storm out there."

"Okay, so what's your plan?" Sarah questions.

"Wait till someone comes in, attack, run and hide. We need to get to a life boat and sneak off this ship." I say.

"That's sounds like a horrible idea. I'm in." She says with a smile.

"Now we wait." I say.

Twenty minutes went by and me and Sarah heard the door unlocking. "Get ready." I whisper.

Sarah nods her head, a knife in her hand and a crow bar in my hand. I lift my arm up, ready to mad-dog anyone that comes in through this door.

The door opens.

"Dad?" I hear Sarah whisper.

"Ward." I say, with a distasteful grin, "Of course you're still alive." I scoff.

"Honey, sweetheart." Ward says, looking at Sarah with sorrowful eyes.

"You're-you're alive?"

"Ah shit." I whisper to myself.
____________________________________

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to tell you. As soon as I was safe I wanted to call you but I couldn't." Ward breaths out, attempting to reach for Sarah's hand, Sarah pulled away. "But I had to make sure Rafe was safe. I promised him he wouldn't go down for this." Ward sighed.

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

"Thank you dad." Rafe says, "At least one of us is grateful."

"Grateful? Are you serious!" Sarah was ready to kill Rafe.

I zoned out, thinking, plotting how to get out of here. I feel Rafes hand through my hair. "Don't get any ideas." He whispered to me.

I nod my head.

He kissed me on my forehead.

"Me and Rafe have to go do something important-"

"Can I call my friends? Can I at least call my boyfriend to tell them I'm okay?" Sarah asked.

Ward looked at her for a second and you can see behind his eyes a light bulb flicker on. "I wouldn't."

Sarah huffed, "I need to. They're probably worried about me and y/n."

"He's not worried about you Sarah. Because I traded the cross for you." Ward said.

What?

"I don't believe you." Sarah sighed.

"John B was very happy."

Sarah shakes her head, crossing her arms, "And John B was just okay with that?" She challenged.

Ward shrugged his shoulders, "With a billion dollar cross, he seemed perfectly fine with the trade."

I looked at Rafe and saw him tilting his head, confused.

"I don't believe you." I say.

Ward looks at me. "You don't have to."

"My brother isn't that type of person. You're lying."

Sarah looks at me, "I want to call him." She demands.

Ward looks at Rafe then stands up. Rafe looks at me for a second then walks out of the room with his dad, locking the door behind him.

"Bastard." I whisper under my breath. I face Sarah, "Now we wait again."

A couple minutes went by and Rose came in here with wheezie.

"Do you guy wanna play a game?" Wheezie asks.

"Did you being cards?" I ask.

She nods.

"Sure." Sarah says, smiling.

"I'll go get them." Wheezie smiles, leaving the room.

So now it's just me, Sarah, and Rose. I notice the door is slightly open, I look at Sarah and she that she noticed the same thing.

Sarah stands up and starts fake tripping.

"Woah, Sarah are you okay?" Rose asks.

"I'm just a little sea sick." Sarah answered.

"I have just the thing for that." Rose says, standing up.

"What? Sleeping pills?" Sarah retorted.

Rose sighed deeply, "C'mon Sarah you that killed me to do that. But I had no other choice." Rose says, walking into a different room to get the medicine.

Sarah looks at me and I slowly get up, we both quietly walk out the door and down the hall.
____________________________________

"Y/n!" Rafe calls out to me, "Please don't leave me!"

Why does my heart hurt? I was about to step out of the shadows but John B pulled me back.

John B pulls to the life boat. Everyone gets in.

"Where's Kie and JJ?" Sarah asks.

I hear Kie yell, "John B!"

"She's over there on the other side of the ship." I say.

"Oh shit, shit, shit." John B says, going towards Kie and an unconscious JJ.

"JJ!" I yell. I grab Kiara up and help her on the life boat, then JJ.

"Wake up JJ." Kiara pleads, holding him tightly against her chest.

"JJ." John B whispered softly.

JJ chokes up water and opens his eyes, his gaze falls onto Kiara and he smiles. "That was fun." He jokes.

Kiara rolls her eyes and everyone else laughs.

I think back to the cross. How did Rafe hold it for so long? I thought his arms were going to rip off his body. But I couldn't help feeling a little...

I look back at the ship and see Rafe with a gun, pointed directly at us. "Guys." I say.

The engines turns off.

"John B?" Sarah asks.

"Fix it John B!" Kiara yells.

"I'm trying!" John B says back.

I look at Rafe. I can feel his intense stare.

John B finally gets the thing to start up.

I don't take my eyes off of Rafe. This may be the last time I ever see him again, and I honestly don't know how to feel about that.

I see Rafe put down the gun and watch us float away.

An hour goes by and we finally see land.

I plop down on the sand and close my eyes.

"Pougelandia!" JJ yells.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...