Steve Rogers Love and Tony St...

By DakotaNee

Talia Stark used to love her life when she was younger. she had loving parents, an I've protective big brothe... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

62 5 1
By DakotaNee

We went out to lunch after we gave Mavis her money then we went back to the tower. I've been in the training room practicing my powers and doing some simulators so I get the gist of what to do and how to do it.

I am in here with Steve, Natasha, Thor, Clint and Tony. We were at a Hydra base. We were at the the gate. "Ok what is the plan?" I ask. "Tony you will watch in the air, Clint you find someplace high so you can see everything, Nat Thor you both go first and tell us where the Hydra Agents are. Me and Talia will follow behind and help if we need to." Everyone nods. Tony flies up in the sky while Clint runs off around the base to find a good tree to climb.

Thor and Natasha walk behind a building. I hide next to the gate were we are covered because of the vines on it. "Everyone on comms?" Steve says.

Clear, clear, clear, clear everyone says. "Ok Natasha Thor what's the status?" "Maybe about 100 guys outside." "Clint?" "I see through a window and see to many to count." "Ok, Tony come join us down here. Let's all go at it together. Clint come back over here and we will join Natasha and Thor." I see Tony flying over and the Cling jogging.

I'm a minute we all were together. "Ok on a count of 3." Steve said. "1, 2, 3 go!" We all run head over. In a second they spotted us and stated to shoot. Steve pulls me behind a car. Fire comes out of my hands as I look at Steve. "Ready?" I take a deep breath and nod. I stand up and fire, hitting 5 men then ducking back behind the car. I grab 2 pistols and cock them.

I stand back up and fire at the same time as Steve throws his shield. He hits at least 20 men. The guns run out of bullets so I drop them grabbing 5 knives and throwing them hitting 5 different men. Me and Steve duck back down again. I hear more fighting then silent. I peak up and see all the men down. I come out and walk towards everyone. Then I hear something behind me I look and see 5 guys sneaking up with guns aimed.

I didn't have enough time to shoot them so I put a force field up in front of us all. I moved in front of them and when they ran out of bullets I blasted them with water knocking them unconscious. I take the force field down and bend over. "Good job." Steve said.

"Was that supposed to be a challenge or whatever?" Steve smiles "We need to rescue all the hostages in the building in under 2 minutes. We are going to plant a bomb at every exist besides this one. Try not to be detected, if you are then try and finish them as fast as you can. We all are goin going into pairs. Tony and Thor you go right, Clint Natasha go left, me and Talia will go straight. Be careful everyone." Steve said.

I look at everyone then we all quietly go in. Me and Steve sneak around until we hear noise coming our way. I look at Steve he was looking around, I grabbed his arm and floated us to the roof with air holding us there. We see 10 men walking down the hall. They pass us and once it's quiet again I float us back down to the ground. I was trying to control my breathing as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Come on." I grab his hand as we quietly jog down the hall. We come across a window so we peak inside and see Hydra men doing some experiments. Steve pulls me down below the window. We slowly move forward, when we are right in front of the door it opens. Steve pulls me back and covers my mouth.

I watch the Hydra man walk further down the hall and turn right down a hallway. I look at Steve as he uncovers my mouth. We quietly but quickly move down the hall to see one going left and one going right. I look at him, "You go left. I'll go right." I look at him, he puts his hand on my cheek, "You got this." Then he ran down the hall. I took a deep breath and begin walking down the hallway. When I come across a door I peak in and see 3 hostages, I don't see anyone in the room so I slip in.

"I got 3." I whisper in my comms. Ok lead them outside, can you teleport them out? Steve said. "I have to see where I'm going to teleport." Ok then just be quiet, remember to plant the bomb in the room. Is there anymore?

"No." I say I jog over to the 3 people. "Hey I'm with the Avengers. I need you all to listen to me ok?" They all nod. I help them free then I set up the bomb. "Ok follow me." We all slipped out of the room and headed back the way we came. On the way I encountered 3 men, I took them out easily then we began again. Talia you have 30 seconds. I heard Tony say, "Almost there." I said again.

I lead them down another hallway, when I saw 10 men. I moved back around the corner out of sight. "We got a problem, 10 men, about 15 feet." I say into my comms. My heart was racing, I need you to create one big fireball when you shoot it at them aim for the middle one that way you have a better chance at getting them all. Steve said.

I take a deep breath, feeling the heat in my veins. I then went all out with fire. My whole body in cased in it. I made the biggest fireball I could then shit it at them. I lead the hostages Infront of me. I could see the door. "Everyone through that door." I pointed they all broke out in a run to it. I looked behind me and saw Hydra men running at me. I knew I didn't have time, but I had to save the hostages.

I shot them with as much fire and water as I could, that gave me a few seconds to get to the door. I teleported to it and ran out as I heard the explosion. I jumped behind a car for cover. When it was over I looked and saw the whole base on fire. I smiled as I was pulled out of the simulation.

That's when I saw my friends. They all had headsets on and we're watching. "How long have you guys been there?" I asked, "Since we all split up." Steve answered with a smile he ran over and hugged me. "I did it." "You did it!" I squealed as I jumped up and down making everyone laugh. Tony came down in his iron man suit. "You did great." He stepped out of it and hugged me. I smiled at him.

"So you all were watching me?" I questioned. "Yeah and let's just say you are great with guns and knives." Nat said coming over to me. "I told you." She laughs and hugs me. "God I'm tired." "Yeah you were booking it." Clint said coming over with Thor and Bruce.

"If you weren't in the simulator how did you communicate with me?" "I went in but I was behind you." I nod. We all head up to our rooms to change out of our suits. When I was just getting done I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put on a shirt and walked over, opening it to see Steve in regular clothes. I stepped to the side and let him in.

I smiled at him as I went into my bathroom. "Hey, what are you doing?" He came in as wrapped his arms around my waist as I took out my hair from it's pony tail. "I'm so proud of you." I smiled at him looking at him I'm the mirror as I brushed my hair. "Thanks. And let me just say it was the first time I have actually seen you in your suit and damn, you have America's ass." He laughs hiding his face in my collarbone.

"You don't look to bad yourself in yours either." "I know I look sexy in it." I turn to look at him, he laughs and kisses me, "You look sexy in everything Doll." I smile and look back in the mirror. I lean back into him and close my eyes. "I love you, you know that right?" I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He hums as he kisses me.

I pull away after a minute, "What do you think will be my first mission?" He thinks for a minute, "Probably to scope out something. Not that hard most likely." "How can you be so good with this?" He looks me in the eyes, all playfulness gone. "Because I know that with one of us with you, you'd be safe. Fury won't have you doing such a dangerous mission like we did today in the simulation. And I know you can take care of yourself, and you know that if you need any help you just ask. I trust you, and I have faith." I smile at him, "You always know what to say to make everything better."

He smiles and kisses me. "What are we going to do now?" He shrugs. "Can we watch Twilight? You still haven't watched them yet." "Sure." He smiles at me as we walk into my bedroom, I turn it on beginning the first movie. By 1 am we were done with the movies. I look at him with a smile. "I thought that fight was real." He looked at me with a sad expression. "Ohh baby."

I sit up and pull him into my chest. "My favorite is Carlisle." "Yeah I figured." "Who's your favorite?" He asks me, "Don't get upset but Jasper is kinda cute and he is my favorite." He smiles at me, "Don't worry I don't care cause I know you love me." I smile at him and nod, "That I do."

He leans in and kisses me slowly. I bring my hand up, running it through his blonde hair. He pulls me up onto him, making the kiss deeper. I feel his hands on my hip and travel up my sides then back down, gripping my hips. My hands travel up his chest then back down, I could feel every crease and creavis of his body.

Just running my hand over them makes my core ache. He pulls away and looks at me, my hand stopped at on his abs. "Do you want it off?" I nod with a blush. He smiles and takes his shirt off. My eyes travel down his body which makes me blush deeper. I hear him chuckling. "Someone shy now?" I look down with a smile.

When I look back up I had a smirk. I quickly took my shirt off and watched this eyes travel down my body. "Someone shy now?" I mocked, he looks at me with a smirk. "Nope." Then he attacks my neck making me gasp. My head falls back as I feel him sucking on my sweet spot.

I moan quietly as his hands travel all over my body. I move my hands so they were on his back. He stops on my neck and pulls away. That's when I connect our lips again craving him more. He moves so I am laying down with my back on the bed.

We kissed with hunger evident on both of our bodies. Steve pulls away breathing heavily. "Jarvis sound proof the room and turn the cameras off." We didn't get a response but I knew he did it. Steve looks at me with one of his hands on the front of my sleep shorts. "May I?" He asks in a deep breath. I nod trying to control my breathing. He pulls them off, I help him as my hands go to his pants.

"Go ahead Doll." I untie them then slip then off with my feet, when they are at his knees he takes them off the rest of the way. His eyes travel all over my body. "Do you want to go on?" I push him down so our faces were inches apart. "Yes Steve." He nods with a smile as he kisses me again. This time his hands travel to my back, he unclasped my bra, I help him take it off. His eyes travel to my chest

Then his hand goes to my hips, then my stomach until he envelopes one boob into his hand has his head dips down and starts to lick and suck on it. I gasp at the feeling of it. He plays with one while he sucks on the other one. Then he switches after a few minutes I pull him up and kiss him with hunger.

My hand goes to the front of his boxers and pulls them down. He takes them off then without a second to spare mine were off. I look down and see he isn't small, then again what on him is small? He smirks at my reaction to it. "Still wanna go on?" "More then anything." He smiles as he kisses me. He goes lower and lower until his head reached my belly button. He spreads my legs wider giving him the fill view of myself.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers as his head dips down. I feel his tongue on my clit making me moan. Then I feel him move my folds as his tongue goes inside of me making me moan louder. I feel him put a finger inside me as he sucks my clit. I arch my back with a loud moan. His finger moved slowly then gets faster, he adds a second finger. He goes faster as he looks up at me, "Doll your so wet for me." He says in a husky voice.

I moan arching my back again, I was close. "Cum for me Doll." I moan as I release everything onto his fingers and mouth. He doesn't stop until my high was over. He cleaned me up then kissed me. "You still wanna go on?" I nod, "Are you on the pill?" I nod. He lines himself up and slides in slowly, I gasp and arch my back with a wince. He stops moving, "It's ok it won't hurt in a minute." He whispers to me. I look at him, my hand goes to his hair.

"Ready?" I nod slowly. He moves in more, this time all the way in. I grip his hair. His head was on my chest, I could feel him breathing heavily. He was holding himself back for me this made me smile. "Ok." I whisper. His head moves so he could look at me. He slowly sent almost all the way out then back in. He did this a few times before the pain was gone. "I'm good." I told him he starts speeding up, which makes me immediately moan.

He grunted as he moved back and fourth, "Oh Doll your so tight." He moaned out, he went faster making me moan in pure Bliss. He went hard making me moan loudly. He was now going to fast and hard it made me almost scream. "That's right Doll." His voice was low and husky in a whisper. I was getting close and I knew he was too. "Cum." I let it all go, "STEVE!!!" I screamed my back arched off the bed. "FUUUUCK!!" He moaned, making my orgasm 10 time better. It was always hot when he swore especially when he was upset, his voice would go so deep it could make me cum.

He rode out our highs. We were breathing heavily and sweating. I felt our juices mixed inside of me making me smile. "I'll be right back." He got off the bed and went in the bathroom when he came out he had a warm rag. He spreads my previously shaking legs and cleans me up. Then he comes back with boxers on and his t shirt he was wearing. He helps me into it then lays down next to me.

I cuddled into his chest, "That was amazing." I whisper to him "Yes it was." He agreed. I slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys had an amazing day, love you all. Sorry for the late update. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 72
My life has been anything but normal. HYDRA killed my father than took me captive. They tortured me for years before a group called the Avengers save...
129K 3.3K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
7K 269 53
Mia Stark shows up at the Avengers compound hoping to find her place in the world and help people. She built her own suit to resemble her dad's but h...
80.4K 1.6K 29
Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor flow 😂😂 Trigger Warnings- mentions and d...