Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain πŸ”ž so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (JirosΓ©)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (JirosΓ©)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (JirosΓ©)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (JirosΓ©)

Dance Teacher (Moseok)

13K 75 7
By Shu_Shu_19

Momo POV

I was getting ready for my dance class all alone because my all my friends were busy with family problems.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag and went towards my car.

(My outfit)

I got in my car and started driving to the dance studio and I was really nervous because I have a crush on the choreographer Mr Jung and my friends weren't here to help me.

I arrived at the dace studio and parked my car and started walking towards the entrance of the building and I wasn't looking where I was going because I searching for my phone, when I bumped into someone and I said.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I said and look up and saw Mr Jung friends Mr Jin, Mr Min, Mr Kim, Mr Park, Mr Taehyung and Jungkook and Mr Min said.

"It's okay" Mr Min said and Mr Jin asked.

"Where are your friends?" Mr Jin asked.

"Their busy with family" I said.

"So your all alone today?" Mr Park asked and I nodded and I saw them smirk.

"Well I'm be going in now" I said and bowed and left.

I walked into the room and saw everyone stretching and they all looked back and saw me and bowed and I saw Mr Jung looked at me and smile and I can feel myself blushing.

I put my bag down and started stretching like everyone else and then Mr Jung started teaching the choreography.

After two hours of learning the choreography, Mr Jung said.

"Can everyone partner up with a boy" Mr Jung said and everyone partner up and I was the only one who didn't have a partner and I was okay because I didn't mind dacing by myself and Mr Jung asked.

"Momo do you have a partner?" Mr Jung asked.

"No" I said and Mr Jung smile at me which made me blushed.

"Then I'll be your partner" Mr Jung said.

"Y-yes M-Mr Jung" I said stuttering and I literally can't believe I just stutter and I saw Mr Jung chuckle.

"Momo and I will go first" Mr Jung said and we all nodded, I walked over Mr Jung in the middle of the dancefloor and position myself.

We started the choreography and I was literally blushing especially when Mr Jung came over me, we finished the choreography and before Mr Jung release me from the back hug he wishpered into my ears and said.

"Your really cute when your blushing" Mr Jung said and I widen my eyes and Mr Jung release me and everyone started cheering and Mr Jung and I bowed.

Class ended and everyone left except me because I want to rehearse my solo dacnce so I stayed back and practice.

Hobi POV

I was in my office thinking about how I finally got to dance with her, when suddenly my office door open revealing my friends and I asked.

"Where have you guys been?" I asked.

"Well her friends weren't here so why would we stay" Jin hyung said and I noticed Jungkook wasn't with them and I asked.

"Where's Kook?" I asked and then the door open revealing Jungkook with a burger in his hands.

"Why didn't you confess to her, she was all alone today without her friends here to get in the way?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Are you guys talking about Momo because she all alone in the dance room" Jungkook said.

"No she's not everyone already left" I said.

"I just passed by the dance room before I came here and she was there stretching" Jungkook said.

"Here your chance to confess and tried to get her friends number for us" Taehyung said.

"Then we'll be leaving you guys all" Namjoon said and they all left.

I walked towards the dance room and saw her grabbed a chair and connect her phone the speaker and started to dance.

The first half of her dance literally turned me on and I almost got a boner and the second half was well executed and when she finished I started clapping, making her look back and saw me and she looks shocked and I slowly walked up to her and said.

"You were amazing but there's one little thing you did that I didn't like" I said and walking up to her and she asked.

"A-and w-was tha-that?" She asked stuttering making me chuckle and then I slowly pinned her to the wall and said.

"You turned me on" I said making her widen her eyes looking at me.

Momo POV

I was pinned to the wall by my dance teacher and I literally turned him on by dancing.

I looked at Mr Jung and I was about to say something but Mr Jung cut me off by kissed me making me shocked.

I didn't respond to the kiss making Mr Jung pulled away and said.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kiss you" Mr Jung said and looked down and was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand and kissed him making him respond to the kiss immediately.

Mr Jung grabbed my ass making me moan and enter his tongue into my mouth and his tongue romed all over my mouth and then Mr Jung grabbed my legs and placed them around his waist.

We didn't break the kiss and Mr Jung left the dance room and took me to his office and locked the door and placed me gently down on his couch and broke the kiss and pulled out the couch turing it into a bed.

Mr Jung broke the kiss and started kissing my neck leaving hickeys and then Mr Jung took off my top and my pants leaving me in only my underwear and bra.

I pulled Mr Jung back into the kiss and took off his shirt leaving him shirtless and I couldn't believe my eyes, Mr Jung was well built and I couldn't take my eyes off his abs and I felt Mr Jung smirk between the kiss and asked.

"Like what you see?" Me Jung asked and broke the kiss and took off his pants leaving him in only his boxers.

Mr Jung unclip my bra and tossed it to the side, leave my breasts exposed and I quickly used my hand and cover them but Mr Jung grabbed my hand and asked.

"Why are you hiding them there beautiful?" Mr Jung asked and grabbed my left boob and started sucking my right making me moan.

"Ahh Mr Jung" I moaned.

Mr Jung started to leave hickeys on my breasts and on my stomach and kept going down until he reached my pussy.

Mr Jung pulled down my underwear making me blushed and look away and Mr Jung said.

"Look at me" Mr Jung said and I looked at and Mr Jung and he pushed three of his fingers into me making me moan out and he just chuckle and said.

"Look at your face it's so cute when my fingers are in you so when my huge dick is inside you what face are you going to make" Mr Jung said and kept fingering me.

Mr Jung ketp fingers making me moan his name and then pulled out his finger making me whine and look at and then he take his tongue and started eating me out making me moan.

"Mr Jung just like that" I moan and ran my hand through his hair.

Mr Jung ketp eating me out and then I felt I was gonna cum and I said.

"Mr Jung I'm gonna cum" I said.

"Cum baby let me taste you" Mr Jung said and then I cummed on Mr Jung face and he just licked all cum and said.

"You taste delicious" Mr Jung said and licked my pussy clean and stood up making me see his boner and I couldn't stop staring at it and Mr Jung said.

"I see you want to see Hoseok Jr" Mr Jung said and started laughing and pulled down his boxers making huge dick sprung out.

I literally gulp because his dick is literally huge and  it look like ten to nine inches and then Mr Jung brought it close to my face and said.

"Suck me" Mr Jung said and I looked up at him and he just smiled at me and I grabbed his huge dick and started stroking it up and down making Mr Jung through his head back and said.

"Put my huge dick in your mouth" Mr Jung said and I placed his dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his huge dick.

Mr Jung grabbed my hair and started to push my head deeper down on his dick making me gag.

I kept sucking him and then I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth and then Mr Jung said.

"I'm gonna cum baby" Mr Jung said and cummed in my mouth and he said.

"Swallow my cum baby" Mr Jung said and I swallow his cum and Mr Jung said.

"Good girl" Mr Jung said as kissed me and pushed me down on the couch bed and asked.

"Is this your first time?" Mr Jung asked and I nodded.

"I'm honored to be your first baby" Mr Jung said and I looked at him and asked.

"Are sure it's gonna fit?" I asked because way to huge to fit inside of me.

"Don't worry just look at me and everything will be okay" Mr Jung said and started to enter me.

"As he enter my eyes started to tear and my tears were falling and Mr kissed me trying to make the pain go away.

Mr Jung huge dick was fully inside of me and then Mr Jung started thrusting slowly making me moan.

"Umm it hurts" I moan.

"Do worry it will fade so" Mr Jung said and after a few more thrust, I want more and I said.

"Faster" I said making Mr Jung looked at me and smirk and said.

"As you wish baby" Mr Jung said and started thrusting roughly making both of us moan out loud.

"Fuck baby your so thight" Mr Jung moan.

"Ahh Mr Jung" I moan and Mr Jung said.

"It's daddy" Mr Jung said and placed his hands on my neck choking me as he thrust roughly.

Mr Jung pulled out and switch our position into doggy style and and slowly entered me making me moan.

"Ahhh daddy your so huge" I moaned.

Mr Jung started thrusting making me moan and then Mr Jung grabbed my hair and pulled my head back towards him and said.

"You don't know how long I've been dreaming about this" Mr Jung said as he kept thrusting roughly, making me moan.

Mr Jung kisses me as he kept thrusting roughly making tears run down my face and then Mr Jung broke the kiss and asked.

"Baby do you want to ride?" Mr Jung asked and I nodded and Mr Jung slapped my ass making moan even louder because he literally thrusting roughly and slapping my ass is to my pain and Mr Jung said.

"Use your word baby" Mr Jung said.

"Y-yes D-addy" I said and Mr Jung stop and lay down on the couch bed and I got on top of him and slowly pushed myself down on him making both of us moan.

"Your so fucking tight and I love it" Mr Jung moan.

"Fuck it's so huge" I moan and I bouncing up and down on his huge dick making me moan.

"Fuck" I moan and Mr Jung grabbed my breasts and squeezing them making me moan.

"Ahh daddy" I moan and kept bouncing up and down on Mr Jung huge dick and I felt another knot in my stomach and I said.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" I said.

"Cum baby cum all over daddy huge dick" Mr Jung said and I cummed all over his dick and the Mr Jung switch our position again with him over me.

Mr Jung slammed his dick into me making me scream and he started thrusting roughly making me moan.

"Ahh Fuck it feel so good daddy" I moan.

"Do you love how my huge dick Fucks your tight pussy?" Mr Jung asked.

"Yes daddy I loved it" I moan and then Mr Jung said.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Mr Jung said and pulled his dick out and brought it to my face and pushed his dick into my mouth and cummed.

Mr Jung pulled his dick out and look at me as I swallow his cum and said.

"Fuck baby your so beautiful" Mr Jung said and lay down beside me and wrapped his hands around me and said.

"Iv been wanting to say this for a while now Momo I love you and  would you be my girlfriend" Mr Jung said.

"After this how could I not say yes" I said.

"Mr Jung why were you so rough I can hardly feel my legs" I said and he started laughing.

"Call me Hobi and I'm sorry but that dance just turned me on" Hobi said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's sleep now baby after I'll take you home and I need a favor from you" Hobi said.

"What favor?" I asked.

"My friends like your friends" Hobi said and I started laughing and said.

"Of  course I'll help the guys" I said and Hobi kiss my forehead and we both fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...