Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain 🔞 so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (Jirosé)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (Jirosé)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosé)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (Jirosé)

Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)

19.8K 84 20
By Shu_Shu_19

Jisoo POV

I work up and I didn't see Jin besides me and I just got up and sigh because it's been a week since he's been going to work early and coming home late.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and came out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me and went to Jin walk in closet and took one of his hoodie and put it on because when's he's not around I always wear his clothes because it smells just like him.

I walked out our bedroom and went downstairs to make breakfast and when I arrive at the kitchen saw that breakfast was already made.

I took my breakfast and went the dinning room and sat down and I started eating my breakfast.

After breakfast I went to the living room and started watching my favorite k drama Crash landing on you.

I just finished watching the show, I wipe my tears and look at my phone and saw the time was 11:30 am and I got up and decided to make Jin lunch because he doesn't really like outside food, so I decided to make him lunch.

After making Jin lunch, I went upstairs and took a bath and and got dressed.

(My outfit)

I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs and took Jin lunch and went towards the guards and the guards asked.

"Miss Kim where do want to go today?" The guards asked.

"Take me to Jin company" I said and they nodded.

I got inside the car and the guards drove off. We arrived at Jin company and I got out of the car and walked inside the company and all the employees bowed to me and I just smiled and bowed back.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the top floor button and I arrived at the top floor and started walking to Jin office and I saw his secretary Mina and I just waved and I pointed to Jin office telling her that I'm going to see him and she nodded.

I arrived at office and I opened the door without knocking and saw my handsome husband and he didn't look at me because he's busy with paperwork and I just walk to him desk and took a seat in front of him and said.

"Babe" I said and he finally looked at me.

"Baby when did you arrived?" He asked.

"I just arrived" I said.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Well it's lunch and I know you don't like really like eating outside food so I made you lunch" I said.

"Thanks babe" he said.

"Stop all that work and come and eat" I said and we both stood up and walked to his office couch and sat down.

I open my bag and took out the food and placed it on the table in front of us and gave it to Jin. Jin started eating and I was just looking at all the paperwork he has to finish and I asked.

"Babe do you have to finish all those paperwork?" I asked.

"No babe those are already finished" he said and I just sigh in relief because I thought he has to finish all those papers.

"What's wrong baby why did you ask?" He asked.

"Because you been coming home late and leaving early and your literally stressing yourself out" I said.

"Baby I'm doing all this for you and our future family" he said.

"You don't need to over work yourself so much" I said.

"Then how do you want to provide for you and our future kids?" He asked.

"Our future kids will be fine with what we have and your sister and my brother literally have big companies" I said.

"We don't need to bother Jennie or Taehyung because I will provide for our family and besides Taehyung need to take care off Jennie now" he said and I look at him.

"Babe Jennie is pregnant and she and Taehyung got married after us and we aren't even pregnant yet" I said.

"Baby do you want a baby?" He asked and I saw him smirk.

"Of course I do but your the one that literally said that you need to focus on your work before we have kids even if your company is the biggest company in Korea" I said.

"We'll talk about having a baby once I reach home" he said and I nodded and I looked at the time and said.

"It's time for me to go" I said and pack up all the dirty dishes and placed it back in my bag and we both stood up and I was about to leave when Jin asked.

"No good bye kiss?" He said and I walked up to him and Jin grab my waist kissed me and I responded to the kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and said.

"That's enough" I said and he nodded and I left the company.

Jin POV

I was in company finishing up my work, when I heard a knock on my door and I said.

"Come in" I said and Mina came in holding the files I gave her to complete and put it on my desk and said.

"Sir I've completed all the files you gave me" Mina said and I nodded.

"Sir are you going to stay late again or are you going to go home?" Mina asked and looked at the time and it's 8:30 and I said.

"I'll go home" I said.

"Well then I'll be leaving see you tomorrow Sir" Mina said and left my office.

I shut down my laptop and closed it and put it in my bag and grab my bag and left my office.

I got in my car and drove home, as I arrived in front of my house the guards open the gate and I drove in and parked my car.

I got out my car and walked and open the door and said.

"Baby I'm home" I said as I walk through the door and got no answer.

I walked to the kitchen and saw lunch on the tabe and then I walked upstairs to our bedroom and saw the bathroom door open and I heard water running.

I walked towards our bathroom and saw Jisoo showering and I couldn't stop staring at her body and I got an idea why not shower with her.

I quickly took off all my clothes and got in the shower with and I slowly walked towards her and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and Jisoo flinch and I said.

"Baby it's me" I said and she turn around and looked at me and asked.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Showering with my sexy wife" I said and looked at her body and licked my lips.

"You can take a shower after I'm finished" she said and shook my as no and said.

"No baby showering with you makes it a bit more fun" I said and smirk.

She was about to say something but I cut her off by kissing her.

Jisoo POV

Jin cut me off by kissing and me and I responded to the kiss was passionate and I felt Jin hands on my ass and then he grabbed my ass making groan and he inserted his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongue fought for dominance and Jin won and broke the kiss and said.

"Baby you know I will always be the dominant one" he said and started kissing my neck making me moan.

Jin grabbed my breasts and started squeezing them making me moan.

"Ahh Jin" I moan.

"That not my name baby" he said in between the kiss.

Jin pulled away from my neck and said.

"I have enough of the kissing I want pleasure baby" he said and pushed me on my knees.

I grabbed his dick and pushed it in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his big dick.

Jin grabbed my hair and started to push my head deeper down on his dick making my gag.

I kept on sucking his making him moan uncontrollably.

"Fuck baby can you take more of my dick in you mouth" he moan and pushed my head deeper on his dick.

Jin dick started twitch in my mouth and I know he gonna cum soon but pulled his dick my mouth and said.

"Baby if you want to have a baby let's not waste my cum shall we" he said and I nodded.

Jin help me stan up and pushed against the wall and pushed his big dick into me making moan out loud.

"Ahhh daddy it so big" I moan.

"Why are you still thight baby" Jin moan into my ears.

Jin started thrusting slowly making me moan and Jin grab my hair and whispered into my ears.

"Baby I'm satisfied with your moans" he whispered into my ears and and started thrusting roughly making me moan.

"Ahh daddy please slow down" I moan.

"Now I'm satisfied with your moans" he and still kept thrusting roughly making me moan out loud.

Jin stopped thrusting making pout and asked.

"Babe why did you stop" I asked and he smirk and said.

"Are you missing my huge dick so much baby and don't worry it's going back in I'm just switched out position" he said.

Jin lift me up and placed me on his dick and I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his head.

Jim started thrusting roughly making moan and I started scratch his back making him moan and said.

"Baby stop that you know I hate it when you that" he and Jin push me against the wall and grabbed my hands and pin it on the all and kept thrusting roughly.

I was moaning uncontrollably and Jin kissed me to shut me and up and then I pulled away from the kiss and said.

"I'm gonna cum" I said.

"Cum on my huge dick baby I love it when you cum on my dick baby" Jin said and cummed and Jin still kept thrusting making me moan.

"Fuck it feels so good" I moan.

"I know baby" Jin said and I felt his dick twitching and Jin said.

"I'm gonna cum baby" Jin said and cummed inside and and stop thrusting and placed me down safely and asked.

"How are you feeling" he asked.

"My legs hurt a bit" I said and Jin kissed my forehead and said.

"I sorry I shouldn't be that rough" Jin said.

"It's okay" I said.

"Let's finish shower and go eat" Jin said and we both showered and change our clothes and eat.

I'm so sorry for the long intro before I got to the smuts!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...