Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain ๐Ÿ”ž so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (Jirosรฉ)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (Jirosรฉ)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosรฉ)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (Jirosรฉ)

Angry Husband (Liskook)

24.4K 148 64
By Shu_Shu_19

Lisa POV

Jungkook and I were at the mall shopping because he promised me that we'll spend the day together because he's been busy with the company lately.

We just finished shopping and was about to leave, when suddenly I bumped into someone and I said.

"I'm so sorry" I said and looked at the person and I was completely shocked seeing the person and I said.

"BamBam" I said and he look at me completely shocked and said.

"Lisa" BamBam said and we hugged each other and then Jungkook cough and said.

"Mind introducing me to your friend" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook this is my best friend BamBam and BamBam this is my husband Jungkook" I said and they both shakes hand and BamBam said.

"Lisa I'm so sorry that I didn't attend your wedding" BamBam said and I punched his arm and said.

"Your lucky your my best friend" I said.

BamBam and I continued talking cathing up on stuff we missed.

We were talking for an hour and I  didn't even realize that Jungkook left and BamBam said.

"I think you should go but before you go here" BamBam said and handed me an envelope.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"It's my wedding invitation" BamBam said.

"Your getting married who's the unlucky girl" I said.

"Tzuyu" BamBam said.

"Jungkook and I will be there and tell Tzuyu I said hi" I said.

"I will" BamBam said.

"Then I'll be going now bye" I said and we hugged and I left and went back to the car.

Jungkook POV

I was standing listen to Lisa and BamBam talk and I had enough because today was supposed to be our day and she's completely wasting the day talking.

I had enough and walked back to our car, leaving her and BamBam there talking. I waited for an hour and then Lisa came and sat in the car.

I started the car and started driving and on our way back home Lisa tried talking to me but I completely ignoring her.

We reached home and I went upstairs straight to our bedroom leaving her behind.

Lisa POV

We reached home and Jungkook went upstairs towards our bedroom leaving me and I just sigh because I know he's angry.

I walked upstairs to our room and open the door and saw him on the bed  using his phone and I said.

"Jungkook" I said as I walked in our room and he just ignore me and continued using his phone and I just sigh and said.

"Kookie" I said and he just look at me and I walked over to him and he just kept looking at me.

I had enough of him ignoring me and then I sat on his lap and grab his phone and asked.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked gaining his attention.

"Give me back my phone Lisa" he said.

"Not until you tell me why are you ignoring me" I said.

"I'm ignoring you because today was supposed to be out day and you rather talk to your best friend than spend time with your husband" he said looking angry and I bit my lips and said.

"You know your sexy when your angry" I said and seductive way placing my hand on his chest.

"Oh really?" He asked looking at my lips.

"Yes daddy" I whispered into his Turing him on.

"Lisa stop what your doing or i might not contain myself" he said.

"And what makes you think I want you to contain yourself" I said and started to unbuttoned his shirt.

After I open all the buttons on his shirt, I took it off leaving him complete shirtless and I started to staring at his abs and Jungkook said.

"Like what you see" he said with a smirk.

"Of course because it's all mines" I said placing my hands on his chest.

"Lisa your starting to make me hard" he said and I smirk because I already feeling his hard members poking my ass.

"I know daddy's mad at me and I want to make it up to you" I said.

Jungkook wasted no time and pulled me into a kiss, the kiss was passionate and full with love and then I felt him grabbed me ass making me surprised and he took that chance and inserted his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue romed all over my mouth and then he pulled away and started kiss my neck leaving hickeys and talking off my top leaving me in my bra.

Jungkook grabbed my breasts and started squeezing them, making me hiss in pain and then he grabbed the middle of my bra and ripped it off leaving my breasts exposed and I said.

"Yah kookie you can't keep tearing my bra everytime we have sex" I said and he just look at me and said.

"We're fucking rich you can always buy more, now shut the fucking up and pleasure daddy" he said dominant voice making me wet.

I got off his lap and push him on the bed to lay down and then I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down and his dick sprung out because he wasn't wearing any underwear and I just giggle and asked.

"Daddy why aren't you wearing any underwear?" I asked as I placed my hands on his dick.

"I'm not wearing any underwear because after shopping I was going to fuck you whether you like it or not, now put my big dick in your mouth" he said and I placed his dick in my and started sucking him off.

I kept bobbing my head up and down on his dick and he started moaning.

"Fuck Lisa I love it when suck my cock" he said pushing my head deeper down on his dick making me gag.

I kept deep throating him and I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth, which means he going to cum and Jungkook said.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" he said as he cum in my mouth and then he pulled out his dick out of my mouth and said.

"Be a good girl and swallow daddy's cum" he said and I did what he said.

Jungkook POV

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and made her swallow my cum and I said.

"It's my turn to pleasure you" I said switch our position with me on the top hovering over her.

I pulled down her skirt Leaving her in her underwear which is already and I smirk and said.

"I see your already wet for daddy" I said and lick my lips seductively making her even more wet and then I used my mouth and pulled down her underwear.

I looked at her and I saw her blushed and saw her closing her eyes and I know she's waiting on me to either finger her or eat her out.

She open her eyes and saw me smirking and Lisa asked.

"Something wrong what's taking you so long" she said.

"I'm going to pleasure you but not like that" I said and then slammed my dick into her making her scream.

"Ahhh" she screamed and I wasted no time and started thrusting slowly so she can adjust to my size making her moan.

"Ahhh daddy" she moaned into my ears.

I kept thrusting slowly and then she whispered in to my ears.

"Faster daddy" she said making me smirk and said.

"As you wish my beautiful wifey" I said and thrusting faster making scream my name.

"Jungkook!" She screamed as I thrusting faster and I can feel her nails scratching my back leaving marks later.

"Jungkook is not my name" I said as I started thrusting roughly making tears ran down her face and I used my thumb and wiped it.

After a few more thrust, I switched out position into doggy style and I slammed my dick into her witch made her scream again.

I started thrusting roughly making her moan.

"Mhmm daddy can you please slow down a bit" she moan.

"No because you made me angry and you turn me on and this is your punishment" I said.

"I'm sorry kookie" she said and I slapped her ass making hiss in pain.

"That's not my name at the moment" I said.

"I'm sorry daddy" she said and I slapped her ass again making her scream.

"Pleas slow down and stop slapping my ass!" She screamed and I started thrusting even faster and I grabbed her hair and said.

"Don't ever yell at me when I'm fucking the life out of you and only I can slap you ass like this" I said and slapped her ass again and she just kept moaning.

I started to deep thrust making her moan even louder.

"Ah-hh da-daddy" she moan.

"I want to hear you say that you understand" I said as I grabbed her hair and whispered into her ears.

"Yes daddy" she said.

"Good girl" I said and I stop thrusting and said.

"Now ride me" I said as I lay down on the bed and then Lisa came and sat down on my dick.

She started bouncing up and down and her breasts were moving up and down which made me look at them.

I grabbed he breasts and started to squeeze them making Lisa hiss in pain and I just chuckle.

I grabbed the back Lisa head and pulled her into a kiss and started thrusting roughly.

We broke the kiss and I stop thrusting and Lisa continued bouncing on my dick, Lisa started to get sloppy and I know she's gonna cum and Lisa said.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" she still bouncing on my dick.

"Cum all over my huge dick baby" I said and she cummed all over my dick.

Lisa stop bouncing and I grabbed her hip and started thrusting upward roughly making her moan.

"Ahhh daddy it feels like heaven when you Fuck me rough" she said.

"I know baby" I said and continued thrusting and then I felt my dick twitch knowing I'm gonna cum and said.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" I said as I cum inside of her and lisa collapsed on top of me with my dick still inside of her and said.

"Kookie I didn't take my birth control pills" she said and started panicking because we both agree that we're not ready for kids and I kiss her forehead and said.

"Babe it's okay I'm ready to be a dad" I said and Lisa look at me and smile and said.

"If your ready then I'm ready and besides Jennie unnie and Tae oppa are  pregnant" she said.

"Nonna is pregnant and didn't even tell her own brother" I said.

"Babe calm down it's supposed to be a surprise but she told me" Lisa said.

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I love you" Lisa said.

"I love you more, now let's sleep" I said and pulled the blanket over us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...