Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain 🔞 so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (Jirosé)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosé)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (Jirosé)

Teasing Him (Jirosé)

21.1K 128 25
By Shu_Shu_19

Rosé POV

It's been five day and Jimin is in his gaming room playing games with Jin oppa, Taehyung and Jungkook. He promised me that we will spend time together because he's been busy with work and doesn't really spend his time with me, so he took two weeks off for us to spend time but looks what he's doing.

I had enough and I went to gaming room and said.

"Jimin let's watch a movie and cuddle" I said.

"Babe I'm busy right now" he said.

"Jimin you promise that we will spend time" I said.

"Babe later" he said and I walked out his room and went to the living room and played with my phone.

(Time skip because your author is just lazy)

It time for bed and I just finished my night routine and put my pajamas on and walked out the bathroom and saw no one and I got angry.

I walked to Jimin game room slamming the door open and yelled.

"Jimin when are going to finish that stupid game!" I yelled.

"Babe ten more minutes" he said still focusing on the game.

"That's all you keep saying" I said.

"Babe ten more minutes I promise" he said still focusing on the game.

"Fine" I said and stormed out and went to our room and sat on the bed and open my phone and went on YouTube and saw where this girl teased her husband and I decided I'm going to do the same to Jimin.

I went to the closest and found something sext to wear and I found the perfect outfit.

I went to his gaming room and said.

"Babe do you like my outfit?" I asked and then he look at me from head to toe.

"Babe what are you wearing?" He asked.

"Nothing much I'm just going to sleep" I said and smirk and I heard him gulp.

He trunned back to his game and continued playing and I walked up to him.

"Babe you look a little tense" I said rubbing his shoulders.

"Babe stop or your gonna make us lose" he said but I didn't and then I started kissing his neck and move my hand into his shirt rubbing his chest and then down his abs.

"Mhhhhh" he said moaning and then I smirked and then Jin oppa asked.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jin oppa asked and I whispered into his and said.

"Answer him" I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah hyung" he said sweating.

"Then focus" Jin oppa said and then I slid my hands into his sweatpants rubbing his dick to make him hard. After I saw his boner, I whispered into his ears.

"Have fun" I whispered and walked away and he yelled.

"Babe you can't leave me like this" he yelled and Taehyung asked.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing" he said and I left.

Jimin POV

Rosé left me with a boner and it hurts so much and then I said.

"Guys I'm leaving now" I said.

"Have have fun hyung" Jungkook said.

"Kook what are talking about?" I asked.

"We're not stupid Jimin we all know what Rosé was doing to you and whispering to you" Jin hyung said.

"You guys heard?" I asked.

"Yes we all heard now go have fun because I'm also going to have fun with Jennie later" Tae said.

"See you guys later" I said.

"You to Jimin" they said and I turned off the game and ran behind Rosé.

She was about enter our bedroom but I placed my arms around her waist and I asked.

"Do you think what you did was funny?" I asked and places my boner on her ass making her feel that I'm hard.

"So now you want to pay attention to me because I gave you a boner" she said.

"You caused it and your going to fix it" I said.

"No I'm not" she said and remove my hands and was about to walk way but I picked her up bridal style and enter our room and placed her on the bed and asked.

"Are you going to fix it or not?" I asked placing her hand on my hard dick.

"Fine let's do it" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Your going to regret rolling those pretty eyes at me" I said and smashed my lips on to hers and responded to the kiss.

The kiss was rough and I pulled away and started kissing her neck leaving hickeys on her neck.

Rosé POV

Jimin was leaving hickeys all over my neck and then he ripped my outfit into two leaving my breasts exposed and then he grabbed my left breast and sucked my right breast swirling his tongue on my nipple making me moan.

"Ahhh Jimin slowly" I said moaning and then he look at me angrily and asked.

"What did you just call me?" He asked as pulled down my underwear leaving my pussy exposed and I saw him bit his lips and spank my ass and said.

"I'm talking to you" he said and spank me again.

"Ahhh I'm sorry daddy" I said.

"Good girl now let daddy do his job" he said and down to my clit licked it.

"Ahhh daddy" I said moaning as licked my pussy.

"Babygirl your so wet and I like it" he said and licked my core again and started eat me out.

"Mhhhhh daddy it feels so good" I said moaning as he eat me and arched my back from pleasure and he pushed two of his fingers inside of me as he eat me out.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I know I'm gonna cum and I said while moaning.

"Ahhh daddy I'm gonna cum" I said moaning.

"Then cum for daddy let daddy taste your sweet cum Baby" he said as continue eat me out and fingering me at the same time and then I cummed all over his fingers.

"Fuck baby you taste so fucking good" he said as he licked his fingers that was full with cum.

"Now it's daddy's turn to be pleasured" I said and smirk and Jimin took off his shirt leaving him shirtless and I can see his hard toned abs and Jimin asked.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Of course because it's all mine" I said and he was about to take off his sweatpants but I stopped him and pulled him down onto the bed and got on top of him and I tease him a little more.

I started rubbing my pussy on his clothed dick.

"Ahhh baby stop teasing daddy or your really going to regret it" he said moaning.

"Oh really" I said and pulled down his sweatpants revealing his big hard dick that's dripping pre cum and then I grabbed his dick and started stroking it up and down.

"Ahhh baby put it in your mouth already" he said moaning and smirk and said.

"Will send time with me now" I said stroking his dick faster.

"Mhhhhh baby I'll do whatever you want just put my dick in your mouth so I can cum faster" he said moaning.

"Good boy" I said and placed his dick inside of my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his dick.

"Ahhh fuck baby girl you really know how to make daddy feel good" he said moaning and he pushed my head down further down on his dick making me gag on his dick.

I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth and I know he's going to cum soon.

"Fuck babygirl I'm gonna cum" he said as he cummed in my mouth and swallow it.

"Ride daddy huge cock" he said and I got on top of him and place my pussy on the tip of his dick teasing him a little and then he grabbed my waist and pushed me down on his dick.

"Ahhh fuck daddy your still huge" I said.

"And your still fucking tight" he said and I started bouncing up and down on his dick.

"Fuck daddy it feels so good" I said moaning.

"I know babygirl" he said as I kept bouncing up and down on his dick and then he grabbed my breasts and squeezed then.

"Ahhh daddy that hurts" I said moaning.

"Shut and let's me do my work" he said and the flip us over and now he's on top of me.

"I told you your going to regret teasing me today" he said as slammed his huge dick inside of me.

"Ahhh daddy" I said moaning.

"How can you still be so tight" he said and started thrusting roughly as I moaned out loud.

"Ahhh daddy your huge dick feels so good and I love it" I said moaning.

"I love how tight your pussy is it make me want to fuck it even more" he said and then he grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders giving him better access.

Jimin kept thrusting roughly and faster making my legs shake and making my both of us moan.

"Ahh slow down" I said moaning.

"Mhhhhh it's feels so good being inside of you" he moaning and I started to feel the same knot knowing I'm going to cum again.

"Ahhhh daddy I'm gonna cum" I said moaning.

"Mhhhhh with for me and let's cum together" he said moaning.

Jimin thrust started to become sloppy and he started slowing down meaning he's going to cum and he said.

"Cum he said" he said and both of us cummed and Jimin fell onto the bed beside me and hug me and said.

"I'm sorry for not spending time with as I promise you but tommorow let's go to the amusement park" he said and nodded.

"Let's sleep because I'm tried" I said and pecked his lips and Jimin pulled the blanket over us and we both fell asleep in each other arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...