░TEACHERS CHAT░

By st00pid_fics

What happens when fourteen year old Katsuki Bakugou is "accidentally" added to UA staff's chat? What happens... More

PRO HEROS!?
Adopted
Queer Chat
Exam Talk/Quirk Talk (1)
Midoriya's Kacchan?
Red-San~
Bye Bye Bucket
Number 27?
Whit3 Ho3??
More Buckets
💕Happy Fathers Day💕
Gimme kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Fucking Buckets
Something's Wrong
✨Jail✨
This is bs
~Mario Kart~
Wtf Todoroki?
what...?
Squish Squish
Stop fucking my dad!
Squish Squish Squish
I'm Bringing The Buckets Back
hey..remember that kid?
Operation-Save The Kids
Dad!
gay mf
Let's Do A Thing A/N MFS
crackheads
Puppy..?
Little Cuts
Toshinori
The babies..?
Soooooo
Dad's
Read Notes! VERY IMPORTANT!
Kiss me Kacchan
Holy shit...
Soft time
Being Replaced
♡Kith♡
Missing Part One
Missing Part Two
Missing Part Three
Something...something, idk
Shit-
Bullshit!
Help Wanted
Yuh Gæ
Mina?

DadZawa (1)

2.9K 124 59
By st00pid_fics

DadN2 & FavChild1

DadN2: Bakugou, are you doing alright?

FavChild1: Ankle still hurts a bit, but RG said I should be good to start walking and training again tomorrow! :D

DadN2: I think it would be best if you were to rest. We don't want you to get injured during training. That and, I really want Midoriya to pay attention in class and not mumble about how worried he is about you.

FavChild1: Lol, sorry Mister Aizawa. I'll say something to Izuku about that!

FavChild1: Oh yeah! 

FavChild1: Please don't kill All Might—

FavChild1: Izuku told me you guys were gonna kill him, please don't.

DadN2: Damn it-

DadN2: Alright, I won't do anything.

FavChild1: Thank you ❤

DadN2: Yeah, yeah, you're welcome, kid.

BumBitch & Problem.Thot

BumBitch: I'm out, Katsuki doesn't want me involved, sorry kid.

Problem.Thot: What a fucking sellout-

BumBitch: You do know I have a loud asf husband, right? Let me get him, he'll deal with it. Besides, I have to deal with Kaminari, Sero, and Iida.

Problem.Thot: What? Why?

BumBitch: Remember how a week ago we did the sparring with Mineta?

Problem.Thot: Yeah?

BumBitch: Well, while you went to RG, because of your arm, Kaminari, Sero, AND Iida all backed down from the fight. Mineta was not impressed by the way.

BumBitch: So NOW I have to figure out WHY the hell they did that. -_-

Problem.Thot: Lmao, good luck with that

Problem.Thot: I'ma go an get yo husband rlq

BumBitch: Have fun with that.

Shouta set his phone down on his desk, a sigh leaving his lips. First, Kaminari, Sero, and Iida are acting strange, then Katsuki gets hurt and now Enji is on bed rest from an attack on his way to work. Shouta let his bed back and closed his eyes, he really wanted to hurt Toshinori, but he couldn't. Quickly, his eyes shot open. He looked at his phone, someone was calling. He picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID; M. Aizawa's breath got caught in his throat. The only time that he called was when he wanted to go out or...Katsuki. Aizawa took a breath and pressed answer.

“What the actual fuck!? You could have fucking told me that he got hurt! Who did it and what happened??”

Shouta moved his phone from his ear, the other screaming like someone had just died. Pulling it back, the man sighed lightly. "He's fine. I didn't tell you because you would have lost it, like right now." he explained to the man on the other end. The raven haired man heard a string of curses leave the man, which, of course, didn't surprise Aizawa. He would have been just as pissed if someone had hurt his only child, or his children in general. Aizawa leaned back again, his eyes closed. "Don't sue the school, please. I need this job." he spoke softly. There was silence, shuffling, and then a soft sigh.

“I wasn't even planning on doing that anyhow.” Aizawa smiled lightly. “However,” the other spoke, making Aizawa drop his smile. “I will speak to Neddy. I'm tired of Katsuki getting the shit beat out of him. I understand how UA works, I do, but All Might is pissing me off. I mean, why the hell would you leave a fifteen year old kid on a sidewalk, with a broken ankle, in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!?” Izuku told him. Aizawa was going to have to talk with the boy about that later.

"I know, M, we're going to deal with it. Hopefully he listens to us this time. Even Midoriya is getting in on the issue." Aizawa explained, opening his eyes to stare at the plain ceiling. Shouta received a low hum in response. Smiling slightly, he sat up in his chair. "Want to come over to the dorms tonight?" Aizawa asked, a smirk came to his face. "I could tell Hisashi to deal with Toshinori and then we could watch some movies or something." he said with a shrug. The man on the other end laughed.

“Yeah, sure. Sounds fun.” the two of them talked more. Up until his phone began to go off and he had to put the other on hold. Doing so, he looked at his phone to see that everyone from the class was messaging him. He stood up and took the other off hold.

"Hey, I've got to go. Something came up." Shouta said quickly, leaving the classroom as fast as he could.

“Is everything okay?” the other asked him, worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's fine. I'll see you later, alright?" a hum came from the other and the two hung up the phone. Putting his phone away, he began to run down the hallways and out to one-A dorms. He opened the doors quickly, out of breath and a look of worry was on his face. "Oh come on! You left him there you dick!" a voice yelled. Shit. Aizawa quickly made his way over. Midoriya was yelling at All Might, who seemed to not care, and Katsuki was trying to get him to calm down. Aizawa stopped and looked around, some of the students seemed, scared? Looking back at the two fighting, he took a breath. "What is going on here?" he asked in a loud voice. Everyone looked to Aizawa, he held a bored look on his face. Izuku crossed his arms, annoyed, while Toshinori rolled his eyes. "Young Midoriya is getting mad for something that had happened yesterday." he too had crossed his arms.

Aizawa sighed. "Bakugou, take Midoriya back to his dorm." he instructed the blond. The boy nodded and began to drag the other over to the elevator. Midoriya was cursing the way to the elevator, but compromised and followed the male. Once they had left, Aizawa put a hand through his hair and glared at Toshinori. "You're going to make everyone loose their jobs!" he yelled, walking towards Toshinori, his finger pointed at him. "If I get another call from a parent about the shit that you're putting their children through, I'm going to commit a fucking felony!" the class had backed up from their teacher. Scared of what was to come next. "Katsuki's father called me earlier, him being pissed off is an understatement." the raven haired man said, crossing his arms and holding the same glare.

Toshinori rose an eyebrow. "And how exactly does he have your phone number?" he questioned the other teacher. Aizawa held his gaze. "I'm a teacher, having a student's parent's number is perfectly normal. Especially when they have a complaint about one of our own." the man's eyes bored in the blond. "Right, right, nothing else?" Aizawa kept his glare on the man. "The hell is that supposed to mean?" he said, gritting his teeth. "You know exactly what it means, Eraserhead." Toshinori spoke, keeping his gaze on the other as well. Shouta clicked his tongue. "Stay the hell away from my students, if I see you near them, I'll make sure you die this time." he hissed out. Toshinori huffed and left the dorms, leaving a pissed off Aizawa with concerned and worried children.

"Mister Aizawa?" Mineta spoke up. Aizawa took a breath and looked at his students. "Off to the dorms. Good night everyone." and with that, he left his students be. Everyone stood in the common room confused as to what had just happened. Up in Izuku's room, Katsuki was sat in the other's lap, Izuku hugging him tightly, his face in the boy's chest. Katsuki was busy messaging others to pay any mind to his current position.

DadN3 & BbyBoomBoom

BbyBoomBoom: Hey, do you know what happened?

BbyBoomBoom: With All Might and Mister Aizawa I mean

DadN3: Shou? I'm not exactly sure kid. He hasn't said anything to me yet.

DadN3: I could go and check on him, if that's what you want.

BbyBoomBoom: Yes please.

DadN3: Alright, you should get some sleep. Tell Midoriya I said goodnight.

BbyBoomBoom: Will do! Night Mic!

DadN3: Night kiddo.

Dad Trio

MTheBby: Zawa? Ya good?

MTheBby: Zashi? Is anyone there????

CatZawa: Sorry, M, was dealing with something. Everything's fine, just a fight.

BirdMan: You threatened to commit a felony-

CatZawa: If you don't shut the fuck up, we're going to fight.

BirdMan: Bring it.

MTheBby: You threatened to commit a felony? Why? What type of fight was it?

CatZawa: It was nothing, really.

BirdMan: It was All Might.

CatZawa: Aight. Pull up bitch, we fightin.

BirdMan: Bring it hoe, I'm ready for yo ass.

MTheBby: If you two don't stop I'm kicking both of your asses and sending you to the fucking moon. So shut the hell up and let me in the fucking dorm! I can't stay on the side of a dorm building AND type!

CatZawa: Holy shit! You could have told me that you were already here!!!!

MTheBby: OPEN THE WINDOW, DADZAWA!

BirdMan: Wait wait wait, what about Daddy Zawa? 👀

MTheBby: Would Daddy be just fine?

CatZawa: Please stop-

BirdMan: I mean, yeah, but I think I've heard some of the students saying Daddy Zawa, lmao.

MTheBby: Just say Daddy like a normal person!

MTheBby: Friggin kids coming up with weird names-

CatZawa: Yes, because you're very normal.

MTheBby: I am!

BirdMan: Definitely.

BirdMan: “Ah, Daddy, harder.”

CatZawa: “More Master.”

BirdMan: “Please Daddy, more.“

MTheBby: I fucking hate it here—

CatZawa: You brought this on yourself.

BirdMan: We've got blackmail for daaaaayyyyssssss

MTheBby: Can I be let inside now?

BirdMan: HE'S STILL ON THE BUILDING!?

CatZawa: SCREW YOU! I'M GOING UP THE DAMN STAIRS BECAUSE OUR POWER SUCKS ASS HERE!

BirdMan: HURRY THE FUCK UP! DAMN!

CatZawa: YOU DO IT YOU DICK!

MTheBby: Shut up and hurry up.

CatZawa: On my way, hold on.

MTheBby: I am not amused-

BirdMan: Shou- omfg- 😂

Hello everyone!!

Katsuki has three dads, cool yeah? 👀
Ima give y'all more DadZawa and my DKBK later, rn, I'm coming up with something to hurt y'all as best as possible. 🥰

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!🌸♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...
259K 7.6K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...
372K 13.1K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...
119K 2.8K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...