Back In Time

Від AuthorSvH

Harry James Potter had a long life with endless struggle, betrayal and heartache, he figured out that Dumbled... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 32

10.6K 393 32
Від AuthorSvH

HADRIAN'S POV

I stared at Tom with my mouth agape, "Wh... What?" I asked with a slight quiver to my voice, Tom's gaze never left me as he stared at me with an intense gaze. "Bond with me," he said again, I blinked, then blinked again, "Tom... bonding is extremely serious, are you sure? Have you even really thought about it?" I asked with a raised brow, Tom didn't even blink, "Yes, I've even looked up bonding ceremonies. I found one that will fit us perfectly,"  I gulped.

"I can't except Tom. Not because I don't want to, believe me I want to but I... I haven't told you everything," I said with uncertainty. His eyes narrowed slightly, "Then tell me," he said in a slight growl. I just chuckled nervously in response, "It's not that simple Tom there are things that I can't explain... I would have to show you," he sighed as he gently caressed my face, "Fine, but one day you will show me. Then we will bond," his voice held no room for argument making me shiver within his grasp. I nodded biting my lower lip slightly, Tom watched me before leaning in and gently kissing me. "You will tell me one day," I nodded as we pressed our foreheads together, "I'll tell you on our summer break," Tom hummed in affirmation. 

DUMBLEDORE'S POV

I was in the Great Hall with the rest of the staff and students, checking on everyone just to be sure, most of the students were Gryffindor's and Hufflepuffs, I looked around for the Peverell boy but he was no where in sight and neither was Tom, I glanced at Charlus Potter to see him speaking with the Headmaster and Professor Higgles. I walked up to the group catching the last bit of detail that Charlus gave of the event, "Tom took Hadrian to get help... at least that's what he told me," the boy looked panicked, Dippet however looked as calm as could be, "Don't worry Mr. Potter I'm sure Mr. Peverell is fine," Dippet said with a soothing smile. I placed my hand onto the shoulder of the Gryffindor to try and provide a bit of comfort for my student. The boy sighed as he shrugged me off. 

I walked back to my office with my mind filled with theories which all stopped once I entered my office, there on my desk was an elegant raven holding a black envelope. I felt my blood freeze with dread as I slowly approached the raven, it croaked at me as I gently took the letter before flying off through the window. My hands trembled as I carefully opened the envelope, it read; 

My Dear Albus,

It has come upon my attention that a certain Peverell attends Hogwarts, do not worry I have also sent a letter to the dear Headmaster, though I highly doubt he will meet my standards and fulfill my request, but you my dear Albus, you are different. Here is my proposition, hand over the Peverell boy and I will leave your precious school alone, if not than not only will I destroy your school but I will also destroy all of Britain. I will give you until a fortnight from now to give me the Peverell boy with all his possessions.

Sincerely, Grindelwald

P.S. I have heard of what people want you to do Albus and just know that if you were to join my side once again all would be forgiven. 

As I read the letter it was as if I could hear Grindelwald whispering in my ear. I shivered and quickly threw the letter in the fire, I glanced at the growing pile of unopened letters from people all across Europe begging me to take down Grindelwald. I sighed and ran my hands down my face as I tried to think, why would Grindelwald want the Peverell boy? I sighed as I plopped down onto my desk chair allowing myself to get lost in thought.

TOM'S POV

Hadrian was neatly tucked against my side as we both laid in the dormitories, I sighed as I inhaled his sent, I could get used to always laying with Hadrian. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed the top of his head. 

Suddenly there was a harsh knocking at the door causing Hadrian to jump awake, I sighed as he whined in protest to me getting up, I opened the door to see Professor Slughorn looking distressed, "Tom is Hadrian in there with you?" he asked slightly panicked, "Yes Professor, but he is currently sleeping, would you like for me to wake him?" I asked in response, "Yes, thank you," I turned around and made my way back to Hadrian, softly kissing him to wake him, he fluttered his eyes open before groaning and turning around, "Hadrian, love Professor Slughorn would like to see you," I said softly as I rubbed his back soothingly, he made a noise extraordinarily like a growl as he tried to wiggle away from me, I huffed before ripping the covers off of him, "Up now," I demanded. He startled awake as he rolled off the bed from my harsh yank, "Ok, ok I'm up," he said as he picked himself up off the ground, "Slughorn is at the door waiting for you," I said as I went and sat on the bed to read, he huffed before walking to the door. 

I could hear them murmuring at the door, "Tom, come with me?" I looked up from the bonding book to look at Hadrian, his eyes were pleading as he stood by the professor, I sighed and got up joining them at the door, *Always *  I hissed before wrapping my arm around his waist.

We followed Slughorn through the corridors heading towards the Headmasters office, Hadrian was clinging to my hand desperately as we walked, I brought his hand up to my lips and gently brushed my lips across the back of his hand. His hand trembled slightly as we approached the griffin statue, once Slughorn muttered the password we all stepped onto the moving stairs and walked into the Headmasters office. 

HADRIAN'S POV

I was nervous, as we sat in the headmaster's offices, Slughorn and I sat in the two chairs in front of the desk, Tom stood behind me with a protective hand upon my shoulder. I held his hand as Dippet came in and sat down too, he sighed before rubbing his eyes in stress. He pulled a letter out of his robes and set it on the desk pushing it towards me to read. I picked it up and started to read knowing that Tom was reading from over my shoulder. 

Headmaster Dippet

Although I personally have never met you, I write to you with a request, a bargain if you may. One of your students has something that belongs to me, bring this student to me and I will leave not only your school but all of Britain alone... well that is until the inevitable happens. You and I both know that I will conquer this world, so make this simple. Send Hadrian Peverell  to me. Send him to Paris and one of my men will take him from there, send him to me with all of his possessions. If you do not give me the Peverell boy then I will destroy your precious school, then make you watch as magical Britain burns to the ground. 

Think carefully, I will be expecting the boy in Paris in a fortnight. 

- Grindelwald

Tom's grip on my shoulder tightens, I sighed as I set the letter back down on the desk, "What do we do?" I asked, the Headmaster shook his head, "I don't know. I will not let him get his hands on you again. It is my duty to protect all of my students," Dippet said seriously, "Sir if I may?" Tom spoke. We all looked at him quizzically, "Allow Hadrian to come with me during the summer, Grindelwald won't think to look in a muggle orphanage," I felt myself get slightly sick, muggle Britain was going through a war, bombs were being dropped everywhere. Dippet rubbed his chin in thought, "Alright..." Dippet said with a sigh. "Though I think you should know sir that I have inherited a manor and do intend to claim it this summer," Dippet nodded at what Tom said, "Alright, just promise me you two will stay for a week before heading to the manor?" Dippet suggested desperately, both of us agreed albeit reluctantly, "I'll take them to the orphanage," Slughorn finally said, we all turned to him in varies of shock, "I have a feeling that Grindelwald will try to get to you after the train has landed. We'll use the floo network to get to Diagon Alley then from there walk, I haven't been to the orphanage so I can't apparate us," Tom and I nodded as a form of agreement, "Thank you Professor," Dippet inclined his head before dismissing us to dinner. 

TIME SKIP

I tightly held Tom's hand as we made our way towards Slughorn's office with our trunks shrunk in our pockets and my familiars kennels floating behind us, we had filled in the others on what was to happen, I had promised to write them as soon as we got to the manor, which wouldn't be for another week or two. Tom wore a blank facial expression as we continued down the corridor, "Tom I don't want to go to muggle London," I said, allowing the dread within me to fill my voice, Tom let out a sigh before stopping and pulling me into a tight embrace, "Don't worry my little imp, I'll be with you, I won't let anything happen to you no matter what," he said soothingly as he gently rubbed my back, gently kissing my head as he did so. 

We finally made it to Slughorn's office to see him already impatiently waiting, "Let's go boys," he said as he held out the floo powder towards us. Tom grabbed a handful first before stepping into the fireplace, he spoke the destination before being enveloped into the green flames, I took the powder next and repeated the process. I stumbled out as Tom quickly caught me, I smiled up at him as Slughorn stepped out of the floo. "Alright come along boys let's make haste, Tom I'll need you to give most of the directions if you don't mind," Slughorn gestured for us to continue. 

We followed Tom's direction around London, mostly using the back ways... or what was left of the back ways. Most buildings had sand sacks in front of them with windows boarded up too, some rubble littered the ground as we continued to briskly walk through London. I clung to Tom as we made our way through a quiet street, there was children running about but they didn't make a sound, almost as if they feared that if they were heard they would be hurt. Finally we arrived.

I looked up at the gate in front of me, Wool's Orphanage, I felt dread fill me as I clung to Tom. 

1869 Words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

198K 4.6K 37
Harry Potter Fanfiction Note: Harry Potter is not my property, it's the beautiful creation of J.K. Rowling's Its been 3 months since the war. All tho...
6.1K 282 12
Harry James Potter...The- Boy-Who-Lived has died... "Master.." a gaunt cool but oddly comforting voice calls. "Where am I? Who are you-" The boy stop...
41.6K 1.7K 13
After the war, Harry finds out that Dumbledore had decided how his life would be until his death. He also found some heart shattering facts about his...
81.2K 2.4K 41
Hermione finds herself thrown in to 1940's after a terrible loss in the battle of Hogwarts. Not knowing how she ended up there, nor how she will retu...