Mafia's sweet addiction (Bร—B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
๐Ÿ”žMine๐Ÿ”ž
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
๐Ÿ”ž Love Affirmation ๐Ÿ”ž
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
๐Ÿ”žNever ending love๐Ÿ”ž
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
๐Ÿ”žBad luck๐Ÿ”ž
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

Moving in

5.7K 164 12
By Bts_stan98

I entered the cafe and headed to my locker to change the clothes. I reached cafe counter and greeted Jose and Sam with good morning.
"Are feeling better now?" Sam asked me holding my hand.
I smiled at him,"yes I am good now. But I want to talk to you about something very important."
"Yes sure I am all ears." He said
"It will take time. we can talk after our work while eating dinner."
"Ok as you wish Sweetie."Sam smiled.
Thank God it's just one day, after that it will be weekend. I started working as usual.
During lunch time, I got call from Jeremy.
Their phone conversation:-
"Hey baby."
"Hii, how are you?"
"I am fine angel. You tell me, anything happened?"
"No, everything is fine here."
" I am worried about you baby."
"Don't worry, I will be fine Sam and Jose are with me. They won't leave me alone even for a minute."
"Good angel. I will thank them later for taking care of you."
"You can't take their side."
"It's for your safety baby. We are worried about you."
"Umm okk. Have you eaten?
"Yes baby. You had your lunch?"
I will now,it's lunch break."
"Ok eat baby and yahh let me know what you think about moving in ok?
"Yes I will let you know. Take care.
"Bye angel. Take care and be careful. Keep your phone with you."

I slide my phone in my pocket. Jose called for me," Cal, come my mom send three of us some lunch dishes."
I sat down beside Sam feeling hungry watching tasty dishes.
(Spinach and cheese sandwich)👇

(Lobster rolls)👇

We ate out lunch talking about random things. The days goes by quickly. We were changed into our clothes and ready to go back to our apartment. I am really nervous how will Sam react. We called cab on Sam's insisting to not take any risk. I really feel grateful to have friend like him.
W

e reached our apartment. We headed to our room to freshen up. I came back to kitchen decide what to make for dinner. I decided on chicken stir fry. Sam came to help me and we started with dinner.
(Chicken stir fry with garlic)👇

We sat down to have dinner with bottle of beer. We have serious conversation to talk.
"What do you wanna talk about?"Sam asked curiously.
"Jeremy told me he have an idea who could have cornered me at cafe."I said.
"How could he know that?"
"He said it's someone from his rival gangs?"
He looked at me with confusion face.
I signed," Jeremy is the leader of mafia gang."
Sam chocked on his beer, I gave him glass of the water. He coughed and drank half of the water in glass.
"Oh my god! I never imagined it will be something like that."he said rubbing his head.
"That's why he thinks that someone is trying to use me to get to him. He suggested me to move in with him for some days so that he can protect me."
"It's too much to take."he said running hands through his locks.
"I know it was for me too. But I thought about it and I also don't want to put you in dangerous situation because of me. So is it ok if I move in with him for some days?" I asked him.
"First,never say that you are putting me in danger because of you. I am willing to take any sort of danger for you. You are my best friend. I think you safety is important so it will be best if you stay by Jeremy's side for a while so he can protect you. Don't worry about apartment, I will be here. You can come back anytime you want.

"Thank you so much. What do you think about Jeremy being a gang leader. Your reaction was not so great."I said rubbing my hands together.
"As long as he doesn't hurt you it's fine. As far as I saw he really cares about you or I could say he loves you."he said smirking.
I blushed and cupped my cheeks to cover my blush. Sam giggled and came to my side hugging me tightly.
"Take care of yourself Sweetie. I will always be there whenever you need me."he said kissing my forehead."
Tears gathered in my eyes and I kissed his cheek gratefully. He promised me to help in packing as it is weekend.
I wanted to surprise Jeremy with this news. I can make some lunch and go to his house to surprise him. I told Sam about my plan.
"Yes but I am coming to drop you off to his house."he said.
"But I can go myself."I whined.
"No, I am coming with you."he said firmly.
I huffed and cross my arms pouting. He and Jeremy are being really protective of me after that incident.
"Let's sleep now. We have lot to do tomorrow." Sam said taking our plates to sink. We cleaned up the kitchen and went to sleep.

Next morning
Jeremy's Pov:-
I got up in morning and took shower.
Today is day off due to weekend. David and Kyle still trying to find out the details about that gang. I hope we will find out about those fuckers then I will be relieved about my angel's safety. I hope he will agree to move in with me. Although I want him to move in with me permanently so I could keep him close to me. But I don't want force him. He can stay with me for few days till we catch that gang.
I sat down at dining table for breakfast.
(Ham and cheese croissant)👇

I finished my breakfast and decided work on some documents in my personal office in house.

I started working on documents. Bell on my desk rang indicating someone must have rang the doorbell. I checked my watch to see it's 12:00 pm.
I came downstairs to see who came, maid must have opened the door. My mood instantly lifted seeing my angel running towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I hold him close surprised  and happy to see him.
I instantly frowned realising he came alone. It's not safe for him.
"Baby, you should have told me to came pick you up. It dangerous for you to go anywhere alone." I said tightening my arms around him.
He pulled back slightly," I wanted to surprise you with lunch and don't worry Sam came to drop me off. I told him I can come by myself but he won't listen."he pouted.
I kissed his forehead," he is right angel. Your safety is important baby, we can't risk that. By the way you look adorable." I said looking at his outfit.

He blushed,"let's eat it's lunch time already. I made some dishes for you."he said pulling me towards sofa.
He opened the boxes.
( Garlic butter shrimp))👇

(Chicken meatballs)👇

"It looks amazing angel. I have my personal chef." I said pecking his lips.
He giggled and handed me fork and spoon. I smiled and we started eating, feeding each other and stealing kisses in between.
"I wanted to tell you something."he said softly.
"I am all ears baby." I said eating chicken ball.
"I decided to move in with you for few days."he said smiling.
I put down fork and pulled him on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him passionately. He threaded his fingers through my hairs kissing back. I bit his lip softly, he gasped and I immediately plunged my tongue in to his mouth. I suck his tongue in my mouth, he moaned tightening his arms around my neck.
I broke the kiss string of saliva attaching between our lips. I kissed his neck hugging him.
"Thank u so much baby. I will protect you. I will not let anything happen to you."I said softly rubbing his waist and pulled out to kiss his nose.
He cupped my face and rubbed our noses together.

I picked him up and carried him to my bedroom.
"Jeremy our lunch....." He said holding my neck.
"I want to cuddle with you."I said.
I lay him down and got into bed with him.

Callum's Pov:-
He wrapped hands around me and pulled me into fierce kiss.

I moaned softly in kiss. He tightened arms around me trailing kisses on my neck. I wrapped arms around his torso.
"Angel, you are becoming my everything."he said kissing my neck.
I wrapped hands around his neck hugging him as tight as possible.
"I am not any different. I feel safe and sound in your arms."I said softly.
"When you will bring your things here?" He asked.
"Sam is going to help me in packing so I think tomorrow. It's Sunday so no issues."I said smiling.
"I will come to pick you so we can bring your things."
"Ok. I will wait for you."
"Now let's take some nap."I said pecking his lips.
He nodded and snuggled against my chest. I kissed his cheek and smiled.
My angel will be living with me. I get to see his face everyday. I gave long kiss on his forehead. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 707 18
โsomething's not right with calum.โž โwhat do you mean?โž โhe's not acting like himself...that's not my calum.โž ...
4.7K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
112K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...
144K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...