Family Ties || book 1

By ShanayJones629

First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not eve... More

Introduction
Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19?
20
21πŸ”₯
22πŸ”₯
23
24
25
26
27
28πŸ”₯
29
30
31πŸ”₯
32
33
34πŸ”₯
35
36
37
38πŸ”₯
39
40?
41
42πŸ”₯
43
44
45
Leon's story/ Book two
Other stories

12

181K 4.4K 3K
By ShanayJones629

As promised here's an update. Enjoy 😊😉

Growing tired of his screams I shot him several times until his screams died down and his movement stopped.

"What a pussy," his daughter whispered and both Ace and I smirked.

"What's your name," I asked catching my hair into a high bun since it was getting very hot in here

"My name is Olivia," she said and I nod

"I'm Liliana," I said and Ace look at me.

"Now we're going to have to kill her," Ace said and all the life drain from her face.

"Kill me" she repeated

"No one's going to kill you," I said while glaring at Ace.

"Come on Liliana, if she knows your name and have seen your face and the most good looking guy in the world she must die we can't take any risk," he said

"Then she's coming with us," I said and Ace sighed before walking towards the car.

"Are you ok with that?" I asked and she nodded quickly.

"Well then let's go Olivia," I said with a smile.

We were halfway home when a cop stopped us.

"I think you should put away your guns," Olivia said and Ace pulled on his poker face while rolling down the window.

Our guns were laying on your laps and the cop looked at Ace.

"Goodnight Mr. Valentino," the cop said before walking away and Ace drove off.

"Who are you guys?" Olivia whispered but we heard. Without answering we just smirked.

The car stopped and we got out.

"Wow," Olivia gushed at the mansion.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" we could hear Leo yelling the moment we entered the house.

"What's with all the yelling," I said upon entering the room. Leo's face was red and his veins were at the brim of popping out. He seemed very angry and frustrated

Well I'm gonna go to bed then

The moment he saw us he was out of his seat. Storming towards Ace he grabbed his shirt collar.

"I thought I fucking told not to bring her anywhere" he yelled at Ace

"You should know neither of us would have listened to you little bro," Ace said plainly. Leo formed a tight fist and I stepped towards them.

"Hey calm down will you. I'm back and Ace made sure I was safe. We are back now so what's the big deal" I said and he looked at me.

"The big deal is that your fucking brother is trying to kill you along with my enemies that wants my queen dead. Instead of staying safe you go out there making it so fucking easy to kill you" he yelled at me and I stepped away

"Who cares if I fucking die-"

"I do. I fucking care if you die Liliana, can't you fucking see that" he yells.

I became speechless and he looked away before running his fingers through his hair

"Take her guns, her knives, ammos, everything from her gun room" Leo yelled at his men and they nod

"No one's touching my stuff" I said while glaring at Leo

He walked towards me and grabbed my gun.

"Whatever I fucking say it goes and I swear to God I'll kill you if you disobeyed me again. And trust me sweetheart I won't hesitate to pull the trigger and face the fucking consequence" he spat and I couldn't help the shiver that run down my spine.

"I'm not a child Leo"

"Then stop acting like one for fuck sakes" he shouted

"I hate you," I said after he threw my gun to one of his men.

"Well wifey guess what. The feeling is fucking mutual" he said before walking out, his men trailing behind him like lost puppies.

"Well that went better than I thought it would," Ace said unaffected by Leo

While I was fucking angry at Leo. I fucking hate him

Taking a deep breath I tried calming down

"Fuck" I screamed before throwing the lamp across the room.

"Calm down sweetheart don't let my little brother get the best of you" Ace said while taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

Running my fingers through my hair I looked at Olivia.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," I said and she nodded but it was evident she was still scared.

"Ace get someone to get her room please," I said and walked away.

"What am I your..." looking back at him he stopped talking.

"Anything for you sweetheart," he said and I nod before walking out. Upon reaching my room seven guys walked out with my guns and other things in duffle bags.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I said and Leo walked out of my room.

"What are you my fucking dad who takes away my things when I disobey him," I asked storming towards him.

He shoved his hands into his pocket and just stared at me

"Fucking asshole" I yelled at him before turning around.

Seconds I was turned back towards him before being pushed against the wall. His right hand was around my neck as his left hand gripped my waist tightly.

He stayed there studying me before looking into my eyes. I swear I could feel something inside me but I tried ignoring it along with keeping a straight face.

He bit down on his bottom lip and my eyes trailed down to them. Suddenly the urge of kissing him filled inside me.

What the fuck Liliana. Snap out of it

No!! My subconscious shouted at me.

He began to lean in and I closed my eyes waiting for our lips to touch but it never happened.

"Fuck" he groaned

Opening my eyes he pulled away before walking away.

Does my breath stink?

Checking my breath. Mints and whiskey

Am I unattractive to him?

Why didn't he kiss me?

Is something wrong with me

Liliana stop!! My subconscious screamed

Fuck I was an emotional mess and horny as
fuck

Snapping out of it I went into my room. After taking a long shower I got dressed and went to bed.

••••••••

Opening my eyes I turned on my back before getting up. Since I didn't get to eat dinner last night my tummy started to growl the moment the sweet aroma from the kitchen met my nose.

Walking to my bathroom I took a shower and brushed my teeth before getting dressed

Walking out I closed the door behind me.

The dining room was already packed and the only seat available was beside Ace and Leo.

After taking a seat Ace looked at me with a smirk as his eyes trailed down my chest.

"Eyes up here," I said

"Don't you own a fucking shirt?" Leo asked and I looked at him.

"Honey I am wearing a shirt," I said in annoyance

"That's a fucking mosquito net wrapped around you not a shirt," he said while turning to look at me

"Don't worry bro she'll catch something in it and by the eyes of it she has a lot of options. But don't worry she'll pick me" Ace said and Leo glared at him before looking up. All eyes that were on me were now somewhere else.

"Get up," Leo said and I crossed my arms

"No," I said and before I could do anything he wrapped his arms around me before lifting me up and placing me over his shoulder.

"Leo stop. Put me down now" I yelled as he walked out with me on his shoulder

I hit him in his back and he smacked my ass. My eyes widened and my mouth opened

"Did you just spank me?" I said

"I did, and I'll do it again too" he said

Opening my room door he walked me inside before throwing me on the bed

"Asshole," I said while getting up

"Watch your fucking mouth Liliana" he growled

"Or what Leo" I challenged him and he started to walk towards me as I took steps back before falling on the bed.

"Or I'll punish you," he said looking down at me.

Rolling eyes I looked away.

"Don't roll your eyes either" he said grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him.

"I can do whatever I want," I said and he smirked

"Let's see how long that stays for princess. Now go and change" he ordered his voice getting huskier by the minute.

I was about to disagree but he gave me a look that was warning me against it.

Getting up I walked to my closet as he sat on my bed. Grabbing a shirt that had more laced than this one I changed into it.

I walked out and smirked

"Ok I changed now let's go I'm starving," I said and he got up from the bed.

"I'm not playing with you Liliana" he said while grabbing my arm

"I'm not playing either Leo. For one I despise games" I smirked.

"Go take it off" he ordered before releasing my arm

"Why I love it"

"Take. It. Off"

"Ok" I said before grabbing the hem

"What are you doing," he asked while looking down at me.

"Isn't it obvious I'm doing what you asked?" I said before pulling the shirt over my head.

His eyes left mine and trailed down to my breast.

"I bet they are the best you have ever seen," I said and he snapped out of his daze before smirking

"Nah I've seen better with a bra and I'm sure yours still wouldn't be the best even if you took the bra off," he said and my smirk dropped

"I'll go change," I said before practically running into the closet. My cheeks flush in embarrassment and I closed the closet door before changing.

Congratulations Leo you have lowered my confidence and lower my self-esteem

After changing I walked into the room but Leo was gone.

I went to the dining room but he wasn't there either. Taking a seat I began to eat with the others.

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
202K 3.8K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
2M 52.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...