THANK YOU! ༘ monoma neito

Par calffeinated

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹... Plus

『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『6』
『7』
『8』
『9』
『10』
『11』
『12』
『13』
『14』
『15』
『16』
『17』
『18』
『20』
『21』
『22』
『23』
『24』
『25』

『19』

15.2K 735 249
Par calffeinated

the final exams came and you have never felt so confident in answering a test before.

the new found confidence was of course, thanks to monoma for helping you out.

should i treat him lunch or

a date!

you smiled softly at the thought as you waited for the time to pass by. you were one of the few that finished the test early.

the exams for today came to an end, some of your classmates were planning to train together for tomorrow's exam which involves the use of your quirks.

"everyone! aizawa-sensei is heading here to announce something regarding tomorrow's exam!" iida says and you all went back to your seats.

aizawa stood in-front and began speaking. "as you all know, probably from the second years on what the exam is going to be, we decided to change it."

most of you groaned.

"it will be a joint exam with 1-b."

now that got your attention as you sat straight and listened to aizawa as if you were about to hear examination cheats.

"it will be by pair, a student in 1-a and a student in 1-b. since we're 21 here, there'll be one pair that will consist of two students from our class and one from class b. the pairings will be revealed tomorrow, that is all." aizawa said and left the room, leaving no space for questions from 1-a.

when aizawa left, you were grinning so widely at the thought of another joint activity with 1-b.

"oh no. look at her grinning like a cheshire cat."

"it's obviously because we're having a joint exam with monoma's class."

"she looks like an idiot."

"now now, leave her be. at least she's doing fine in the exams."

you whip your head to check who was talking about you as if you weren't there.

"puh-lease. i'm not an idiot like i was before since monoma helped me for today's exams." you wore a prideful grin.

"but that's because of monoma. imagine if you guys didn't talk at all, you'd probably fail again in (subject)." uraraka said and mina laughed.

"i don't know you anymore, ochako. let's go, mina. who are you laughing with anyway." you said as you completely ignored uraraka's presence and clung to mina.

"no no! i was kidding!" uraraka whines as she clings to you and you bite off a smile.

"WHY ARE MY ARMS SUDDENLY HEAVY?"

"YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE!"

"y/n?"

you and the girls whip your heads to the door and see monoma's head peek in the room.

your eyes widened. uraraka slings your bag on your shoulder and pushes you towards the door.

"what the-"

"oh no, i didn't mean it at all!" uraraka said and looked away with a whistle.

you glared at her and glanced back at monoma with a smile.

you exit the room to avoid the invading stares from your classmates.

"yes, monoma?" you ask and the two of you began walking through the hallways.

"how was the exam?" monoma asked you and briefly glanced.

"it was surprisingly easy! it was thanks to you, monoma!" you grin at him, feeling thankful.

he smiles at you too. "i'm glad i was able to help. you heard about tomorrow's exam?"

"yes! it was a joint exam right? we'll be meeting tomorrow then!" you said, not even hiding the fact that you were excited.

"i guess i can't say i'll be beating 1-a because of the pairings then." you giggled at his dismay.

"wouldn't it be great if we were partners?" you ask with excitement.

"i won't be of use to you or to our grades since the effect of my quirk can't even last an hour." he said.

you glared at monoma. "you're smarter than that, monoma."

monoma gulped as he felt that you were serious.

"are you trying to flatter me?" monoma asked, lifting up the mood.

"no. you are smart. if you weren't, i'd probably fail today's exam." you honestly said.

"oh and by the way." you added as the two of you were nearing the bus stop.

"hm?" monoma hums and looks at you.

"let's go on a date after tomorrow's exam." you said after a few seconds of having a pep talk with yourself.

you look away from him as you bite your lower lip out of nervousness.

"who am i to say no to you?"

your eyes gaze back at monoma's and see him softly smile at you.

you want to slap and punch him so bad for making you feel butterflies.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.3K 3.4K 13
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
65K 1.9K 12
(Y/n) (L/n) has never been interested in a romantic relationship, that is, until Neito Monoma begins to pursue her. (Reader is female and uses she/he...
25.1K 1.1K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
46.1K 1.7K 22
݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ. ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ...