Juvenility

_fangirl_account_ által

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... Több

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Guilt
Gone
Returned
You're Mistaken
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Lost In the Crowd
Hold hands
Rain
Thunder
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Remember
Date
Author's Note

The Park

933 25 0
_fangirl_account_ által

Katsuki couldn't believe what he had just heard. He couldn't believe how you were back in town and you forgot about him?

Could that be possible?

What happened to her?

Where did she go to?

Why is she back now?

Why is she acting clueless?

Did she forget about me?

A thousand questions swarm his head, yet there is no answer for them. He clenches his hands into a fist in frustration then kicks a rock flying a few meters away from him.

"Bakugou."

He glances over his shoulder and sees his red-headed friend behind him, he forgets that Eijirou was tagging along with him. "What was all that about man?" Eijirou asks.

Katsuki ignores him and continues to walk still feeling bitter that Eijiro stopped him from meeting you.

Eijirou bites his lip nervously knowing that he had made Katsuki mad. He wonders about Katsuki's relationship with the girl since it seems that Katsuki has known. The girl was confused and probably never met him before though. But Katsuki was very adamant that they knew each other.

He has never seen Katsuki almost sincere to someone and Katsuki Bakugou never shows mercy nor empathy to anyone- well not directly. He is not used to showing any empathy to others but he isn't some heartless monster because he still shows empathy and kindness in his own arrogant way.

Eijirou looks at Katsuki feeling sorry for him though as a man, he can't just stand around and watch a girl uncomfortable with a person even if it was his friend.

The redhead lets out a heavy sigh. "Hey man, I know you are mad but the girl is uncomfortable and it wasn't manly to—"

"You wouldn't understand." He clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Of course, I wouldn't!" He exclaims putting a hand on Katsuki's shoulder. "You just grabbed a random girl and acted creepily! That is not manly Bakugou,"

"I wasn't acting like a creep!" Katsuki turns to him and then looks away muttering to himself. "And she isn't just a random girl."

"Is she someone you know?" Eijirou asks curiously.

Katsuki purses his lips into a thin line not bothering to answer the question.

Eijirou sighs and just lets it go knowing that a man shouldn't pry deeply into someone's life.

"Ah hey, there they are!" Eijirou says waving to his other classmates.

"Where were you guys?" The electric blond guy named Denki asks.

"Ah, we're just playing some game at the arcade and got distracted," he replies.

"I can see that's possible, considering you have Bakugou with you."

Eijirou lightly chuckles brushing off the comment as he stares at Katsuki who has been deathly silent.

Everyone starts having fun except for Katsuki who still has an unusual scowl on his face.

"What's with the long face?" Denki asks.

"Tss, shut up," Katsuki says rising up from his seat and avoiding Denki's arms before he could wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Quitting already Bakugou?" Hanta asks.

"What? Come on dude, it's too early!" Denki says.

Katsuki didn't respond and walked away from the group. No one dared to convince him to stay since they all knew the ash-blond wasn't into their class' hangouts so it was expected from him.

Katsuki walks around and finds himself in a familiar place. The place where it all happened and where it ended.

Why did it have to be this way?

The heavens must've cursed him to feel miserable throughout his entire life. He has been carrying the guilt throughout his entire life and he just wants closure and a proper apology once for his whole life.

The feelings that have been pushing deep in his guts slowly resurface once again.

Katsuki inhales deeply and takes a sharp turn accidentally bumping into someone causing the person to lose their balance. He manages to stay on his feet as he stares at the person that he bumped into which was you.

You look at him frantically. "I-I'm very sorry!"

Katsuki feels rigid seeing that in front of him again.

It feels so surreal that you're here.

He internally panics wondering what he should do next.

Should I help her?

He can feel his palms getting sweaty trying to think of anything he can do. Could he even change the time that he had said all of those things?

You get up on your feet and ask him. "Are you okay?"

"Idiot, worry about yourself," he mutters causing you to give him a weird look. The twisting and weird pit in his stomach is slowly killing him. "Look, I'm really sorry..."

For everything I've done for you

The words seem to get stuck in his throat as he struggles to get the words out of him.

"Uhhh, apology accepted?" You say unsurely. "These things happen."

"No, I didn't mean this, you know what happened there I'm sorry!"

Your eyes lit up in realization. "Oh, back at the arcade? Yeah, those things happen. You do mistake some people with the people you know right?"

"It wasn't a mistake," he mutters to himself and holds your hand in front of you. "L-look!" He wants to grab your hand and apologize right here— but he's Katsuki Bakugou, there's no way he would just apologize to anyone that easily.

He slowly lets you go seeing your frightened look and mustering an apologetic face. He wanted to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness. But of course, even though he wanted that. Katsuki Bakugou is still as stubborn as ever.

"Sorry." Was all he could say.

In front of you is a guy who makes you remind someone but the question lingers in your head;

Who is this person that you feel comfortable with?

Who is this person?

You can't tell from the way that he looks at you as if there is something that he wants to say. You're not sure either you're just getting nit-picky.

The ash-blond boy lets out an irritated huff and turns in the other direction.

You didn't want him to leave, yet. There is something that is pulling you to talk to him even if you don't want to.

"A-ahh! Please wait!" You call out for him as he stops walking and turns his head.

"What now?" He asks.

"What's your name?" You ask.

Katsuki stares at you for a couple of of seconds debating almost hesitating to answer your questions. "Bakugou." He replies. "Bakugou Katsuki."

You smile at him stretching your hand at him. "Nice to meet you Bakugou-san," you say.

He purses his lips into a thin line. It feels strange when he hears you calling him like that, it feels foreign as if he is a stranger to you.

"Are you alright Bakugou-san?" You ask.

You can see the disappointment in his eyes when you spoke his name making you feel guilty.

Is it something I said?

You wanted to know what is hiding from the looks that he is giving you as if you are supposed to know. There was also a part of you where you speculated he was being creepy but there was something in your gut that it wasn't like that.

"It's nothing." He replies.

"Well, I'm (L/N) (Y/N)! I have lived around this neighborhood for a few weeks. We might be bumping into each other again, I think," you introduce yourself.

He murmurs a reply unable for you to hear but you just let out a small awkward chuckle.

"Well... I will be going now,"

"Yeah," was all he could say, and he walked away.

You stare at him while he walks as you continue to ponder what is going on in his mind.

Was it something I said? But I was being kind and polite.

He looked kinda sad though.

Is it because of me?

You let out a sigh trying to figure out what could've upset your new friend.

He's complicated, maybe he needs to sort out a lot of stuff himself.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

108 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
552K 25.9K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
1.9K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
67.5K 2K 27
" i got all the feels for you !" BAKUGO KATSUKI ╲FEM READER @orihimme › 2020 - 2022