My Baby Daddy

By bobsburgers247

Nalani and Taehyung were dating for a good 2 years. And broke up due to Taehyung's ex and anytime they would... More

Part 1~Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 21

3.8K 111 89
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. i wanted to skip through more stuff. y'all know i skip through a lot of shit to get to the point.

Nalani POV

1 Year Later

Caedon is 1 years old. He seems very smart. He walks a little, he'll stumble here and there. But he still walks a bit. Caedon and Taehyung are very close. Tae wants to do everything with him. And Caedon loves Taehyung. Not more than me. But he loves Tae.

Tae still doesn't live here, but spends most of his time over here. I'm talking 95% of his time over here.

Everything is great with us. I feel like our relationship get's stronger everyday. We tell each other everything down to the little things that we do in the day.

"Taehyung I'm going to work." I said getting my keys.

"You're not gonna give me kiss." He said coming to the door before I opened it.

"I'll give him a kiss." I said kissing Caedon's cheek.

"Nalani." He whined making me laugh and I kissed him.

"See you. Follow the schedule." I said opening the door.

"Babe. I know what do. This is my son." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Moving on. Take care of my baby." I said going out the door. I went to work and clocked and sat down and started taking all my phone calls and checking people in and making appointments and everything.

Taehyung POV

Some time later I looked at the clock and knew it was almost Nalani's lunch. And she always buys food and comes back with it home so I don't have to cook. And so she can make sure I'm taking care of Caedon right. She's such a helicopter parent.

I was bouncing him on my legs making him laugh and squeal. And I smiled looking at him. I'm starting to see him looking more and more like Nalani as he get's older.

As I was playing with him I heard the doorbell ring. And I know it's not Nalani because she never waits for me to answer the door. She says it's not because she's not on my time. But she's just fucking impatient.

I put Caedon is his bouncing chair and opened the door and saw Trina.

"Trina what are you doing?" I said confused.

"I just wanted to talk to you." She said walking right past me coming and I started panicking because I know Nalani is coming home soon. And she does not like Trina and she will have a fit if she knows she was in her house.

"Trina no. Go." I said.

"Oh relax. I'm not gonna try anything. I just wanna talk to you." She said going to the living room and I was looking all around not knowing what to do. But let the door go letting it close and I went over to Trina.

"Oh so this is the little baby." She said looking at Caedon.

"Yes." I said nervous.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Caedon." I said.

"Aww. That's cute. He looks like Nalani." She said looking closely at him.

"Trina you have to go." I said.

"Why are you in such a rush to get me out. Sit down. I just want to talk to you." She said pulling my wrist yanking me down on the couch next to her and I sighed annoyed.

"Trina. You have to go." I said getting up again.

"Before I go. Can you at least get me a cup of water?" She said.

"Is that all so you can go?" I asked.

"And then I'll leave. I swear." She said and I sighed and went to the kitchen and got a plastic cup and some faucet water. I'll be damned if I get in trouble for letting her drink off of one Nalani's cups and use up her bottled water. I know better.

Nalani POV

I walked up to the front door with some Chipotle because I didn't want to go far and that's closest to my job. I unlocked the door and I looked over into the living room seeing a girl sitting on the couch looking like she was bouncing something and I was dead confused.

I put the bag on the side table next to the door and walked into the living room and saw Trina holding my baby sitting on my fucking couch. And I saw Taehyung come in the room with a cup.

"What the fuck is this?" I said taking Caedon away from her.

"Baby no." Taehyung said.

"You let this bitch in my house and let her touch my fucking child?" I said getting pissed more and more as it started to sink in.

"Babe it wasn't even like that." Tae said.

"No it is. Both of you go. Before I do something crazy." I said trying to calm myself down. I put Caedon in his bouncing chair and rolled it into his room. Because if I did something I don't want him seeing.

"Babe--"

"Get out!" I yelled and Trina stood up walking to me.

"Nalani. I am so sorry you had to find out this way." She said.

"Find out what?" I said.

"Find out about the affair. Me and Taehyung have been having quite the ball. He never told you because he didn't want to hurt you." She said trying to put a sad look on her face. But we both know she was not sorry.

"Get the fuck out of my house Trina." I said and she chuckled before walking away. I could have just...killed her right then and there. I really could have. But then I would have to leave Caedon. And I'm not doing that.

She closed the door on her way out and I looked at Taehyung.

"You let her in my house...she sat on my couch...touched my son--"

"What she said is nowhere near true. I never touched her." He said coming over to me.

"You're just gonna sit here and lie in my face?! She was in my house! Touching my damn son! Are you forgetting what you and her used to be? Boyfriend and girlfriend. And now she's back." I said.

"Stop holding that over my head." He said.

"What do you mean don't hold that over your head. You're cheating on me aren't you? Just admit it. Just admit it." I said.

"There is nothing to admit to because I didn't do anything." He said.

"Are you kidding me? You didn't do anything? You're gonna lie to me. You're sleeping with her. Am I...Am I not good enough? Do I not do enough for you? Am I not giving you enough? To make you go to her." I said.

"Nalani what the hell are you talking about?" He said coming closer to me and I looked up at him.

"I'm telling the truth. You're always enough for me. Always." He said looking down at me. And I slapped him.

"You think I'm actually gonna believe that bullshit you think you're selling? Fuck you. Get out of my house." I said pointing to the door.

"Nalani please." Taehyung said.

"No! I can't keep doing this. You're making me think there is something wrong with me. It's not me. It's you. You just can't get over her. She must have something I don't because you keep going back to her. It's fine." I said going to the bedroom and gathering his things.

"Nalani she has nothing. She is nothing compared to you. Nothing." He said.

"You're lying. You're always lying." I said going to the door and throwing his things outside.

"When have I lied to you?" He said.

"Remember when you told me you wouldn't let that bitch come in between us? Remember? Do you remember?!" I yelled at him.

"Yes Nalani." He said.

"And what did you let happen. You let her come between us. And now you let her do it again." I said with tears daring to fall out of my eyes.

"But baby? What about Caedon?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"We'll be just fine without you." I said pushing him out and slamming the door.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. Don't Catch Feelings. And The Baby Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 22 21
{AMBW} {SMUT🔞} Choi Yeonjun and Kim Taehyung weren't the simplest brothers that Femi met growing up. Femi was the outgoing type that was intrigued w...
159K 5.7K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
5.2K 79 10
When her best friend asked her if she slept with Nick Jonas Kelli hadn't meant to say yes. And when her cousin asked her to cover for her by pretendi...
1.5K 39 17
BTS were sired by Greek gods but they do not know that. They know nothing about this since their now parents haven't told them and will never tell th...