π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 π™΄πšœπšŒπšŠπš™πšŽ...

By taraelysia

[COMPLETE] "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" he praises, smirking down at her. "Yes... More

Before You Read... (A/N)
1 (S)
2 (S)
3 (S)
4 (S)
5 (K)
6 (S)
7(K)
8(S)
9(K)*
10 (S)
11(S)*
12(S)
13(S)
14(S)
π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πš•πšžπšπšŽ
16(S)- π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝙸𝙸
17 (S)
18 (S)
19 (S)*
20 (S)
21 (S)
22(S)
23(?)
24(S)
25(L)
26(S)
27(S)
28(S)*
29(L&S)
30(L&S)
31(L)
Perhaps, I do. (S)*
"It's Just Me." (L)
"Fuck you."(K)
Love you guys. (A/N)
"Yes, Master". (S)*
Okay, how the fu- (A/N)
"You, too, Mr. Merrell."(K)*
~Q&A~
"A little voyeur in you, huh?"*(S)

15(S)*

2.9K 70 30
By taraelysia

__________

My blood, sweat, and tears,

My cold breath.

Take it all.

__________

*Trigger Warning- Violence*

This is an event that had occurred between Sierra and Kayden around ten days before her escape.

"Why are you being punished, slave?" Kayden asks me, his hands in his pockets and his head held high.

"I yelled at you, sir," I reply, fidgeting.

"Sir? Oh, that's how it is. You are calling me 'sir', so maybe I should treat you as a slut, hmm?"

"No, s-master. I am sorry."

"But, I don't forgive you, slave. Why did you yell at me?"

"I-I don't know, master," I reply.

"Okay, so let me see. I asked you to accompany me to the living room to watch a movie. I gave you a privilege. Do you even know how people treat their slaves? You should be grateful, Sierra. And when I asked you to put on your collar before you go, what did you do?"

He's right.

"I refused, master."

"Right. And, how did you refuse, slut?"

"I-I yelled at you, master."

"At least you know what you did. Do you know that what you did was wrong?"

"Yes, master. I shouldn't yell at you."

"You should not yell at anyone, Sierra. It's wrong to yell," he says gently, tipping my chin with his fingers, "am I clear?"

"Yes, master."

"Good girl," he says, stroking my head. I smile unconsciously, leaning into his hand. "Now, kneel."

I drop to the floor without even registering his command. My body reacts to his words involuntarily, and I know what's coming. A punishment.

He clasps the collar on my neck, hooking a leash onto it. "Crawl to the black room."

"Yes, master." I crawl to the room where he punished me for the first time. The collar pulls backward, making my breath hitch and choke. I hope he doesn't leave me in the cold as he did before.

He opens the door in front of my knelt form. The inside is surprisingly warm and comfortable, making me relax.

"Stand up, slave." And I do, without a nanosecond of thought. "Choose, wood or leather?"

"Master...?" I ask, confused.

"Wood, or leather, slave?"

Leather could mean a whip. Wood would most probably be a paddle to spank me with. "Wood, master," I reply, my eyes trained on the ground, hence having no idea of his reaction.

"Good choice, slut," he says, the vile tone in his voice evident.

Bad choice.

But, it's master. He won't do anything that I don't deserve.

My thoughts are interrupted when my vision goes black with a blindfold around my eyes. "Undress, slave," he says. 

I slip out of my clothes, my naked body erupting in goosebumps as the air hits my bare skin. I feel master's arms around me, and he lifts me up, making me smile. He's so comforting.

Suddenly, he sets me down on a triangular wooden surface,  a pointy edge right between my vaginal folds and my legs hanging in the air, making it dig into the sensitive skin. I gasp in pain, detaching my hands from Master and trying to hold myself up with my arms. He grabs my arms, and locks them overhead, making me squirm and beg.

"P-Please, master, it hurts," I plead, the edge rubbing against the sensitive skin of my labia and my clitoris.

"You asked for wood, slave. It was your choice, wasn't it?"

"Y-Yes, master, I'm sorry. But, it h-hurts-" my words are cut off with a ball-gag being stuffed in my mouth. I squirm, a series of groans exiting my mouth. After what seems like an hour, I stop my protest, realizing that it hurt me all the more. I try to pull myself upwards with my arms, giving me temporary relief.

"Are you trying to escape your punishment, slave?" Master asks kindly, making me realize that he was there in front of my blind self the whole time.

I shake my head vigorously, my tongue trying to form incoherent words. My master tsks, chuckling. "Good thing I guessed your bad behavior, slut. Perhaps it's time to make your punishment worse after just three minutes on the horse. You know you have to stay there for an hour, yes? You just made it worse for yourself."

I feel my ankles being cuffed, heavy weights hanging down from them. The wooden edge digs even deeper into me, making me scream in pain as I feel something trickle down my legs.

Blood.

Or, sweat. Master won't make me wound myself in a punishment. 

My whimpers and groans of pain become more loud and frequent as time passes, streams of tears making my blindfold wet. I did not hear a single word from my master, but I did not hear his footsteps either, making me believe he was still here. As my leg moves involuntarily, a particularly painful shiver runs up my body, making me scream loudly. It hurts, it hurts so much.

I sob and scream, the pain radiating from my core. I beg through my gag, my words barely making any sense as I apologize and plead to him.

"It has been forty-five minutes, but I think you've been through enough, haven't you, slave?" he questions. I nod vehemently, more sobs echoing in the room. I beg, even more, making him chuckle, "Okay, I'll get you out," he acquiesces, making me sigh in relief.

He detaches the weights from my ankles and unbinds the arms that were holding me up. I sway and almost stumble down the painful contraption, but Master catches me in his arms. My body is sweaty and my eyes are teary, but the pain from my core has reduced significantly. He removes the gag and the blindfold, making me shut my eyes from the light. I sniffle, my body rattling in sobs as I seek approval from my master.

"Shhh, it's okay, slave. You're my good slave, aren't you? Your master is so proud of you. You took the punishment so bravely, and I am very impressed with you. I did this for your own good, you realize that, yes?"

"Yes, master," I rasp out, snuggling into his warm body.

"Good girl. Wouldn't you like a warm bath with me? I want you to know how much I care about you, slave. Would you let me bathe you?" he asks, his eyes kind.

"Yes, master!" I say, my lips stretched into a grin. He cares about me. 

Master chuckles and kisses my forehead, making me blush profusely. "Let's go, then."

Author's Note:

The worst part of this chapter was how many times Kayden called Sierra 'slave'. But, in case you haven't got it yet, I did it to reinforce Sierra's identity crisis. Kayden induced the idea of being his slave in Sierra's subconscious mind, which made her easier to deal with and made it easier for her to perceive Kayden as her master.

The contraption Sierra was on is called a 'Spanish Horse'. In case you guys wanna scar yourself but want to visualize what she exactly went through, feel free to search 'Spanish horse BDSM' on Google.

I apologize beforehand.

I wrote this chapter to help you understand why exactly Sierra feels so much for Kayden. When he exercises his authority more violently, or more sternly, she slips into a slave subspace, making her perceive Kayden as her owner, her master. She started relying on him more often, and she believed that Kayden had her best interests at heart.

Now.

QOTD: Is there anyone in the reader-base that actually wants Sierra and Kayden to end up together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 413 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
Dream By Lenour

Non-Fiction

244K 6.8K 45
"Oh, no." He sighed, cupping my tear stained face in his hands, "No, no. Don't cry." I was unable to tear my gaze away from the maniacal panic in his...
29.8K 1K 42
"What you're talking about is called Stockholm Syndrome." StockΒ·holm synΒ·drome: NOUN - feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnappi...
1.1M 37.8K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...