My Energetic Baby | Taehyung...

By MinaARMY353

Jung Hami is a 22 year old girl who is the opposite of her brother Jung Hoseok who is 23. Social isn't a word... More

Must READ (Updated)
Mini Hybrid Guide
•◇• 1 •◇•
•◇• 2 •◇•
•◇• 3 •◇•
•◇• 4 •◇•
•◇• 5 •◇•
•◇• 6 •◇•
•◇• 7 •◇•
❤❤ Q&A Pt.1 ❤❤
•◇• 8 •◇•
°♡° 9 °♡°
•◇• 10 •◇•
•◇• 11 •◇•
•◇• 12 •◇•
•◇• 13 •◇•
•◇• 14 •◇•
•◇• 15 •◇•
•◇• 16 •◇•
•◇• 17 •◇•
•◇• 18 °♡°
•♡• 19 •♡•
•◇• 20 •◇•
•◇• 21 •◇•
•◇• 22 •◇•
•◇• 23 •◇•
•◇• 24 •◇•
•◇• 25 •◇•
•◇• 26 •◇•
•◇• 27 •◇•
❤Q&A Pt.2 & More❤
•◇• 28 •◇•
·♡· 29 ·♡·
•◇• 30 •◇•
•◇• 31 •◇•
•◇• 32 •◇•
•◇• 33 •◇•
•◇• 34 •◇•
💜 Thank You 🥺
•◇• 35 •◇•
•◇• 36 •◇•
•◇• 37 •◇•
•◇• 38 •◇•
Sneak Peak of Chapt. 39
•◇• 39 •◇•
•∆• 40 •∆•
•∆• 41 •∆•
👻🧛🏾‍♀ HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🧟‍♀️🍬
•∆• 42 •∆•
•∆• 43 •∆•
•∆• 44 •∆•
•∆• 45 •∆•
•∆• 46 •∆•
•∆• 47 •∆•
•∆• 48 •∆•
•∆• 49 •∆•
•◇• 51 •◇•
•◇• 52 •◇•
•◇• 53 •◇•
•◇• 54 •◇•
•◇• 55 •◇•

•◇• 50 •◇•

205 8 2
By MinaARMY353

Previously On My Energetic Baby:

"What is this place?" Hami asked turning to Tae and Jin.

Jin's eyes were glowing teal and his panther ears were showing, while Tae's eyes were glowing light blue and his wolf ears were showing.

"What used to be home.." Jin said.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"What do you mean?" Hami asked.

"As you could tell, I can create portals only in my spirit's past but it only creates the place not people." Jin said.

"He's saying that this is Alex's Kingdom, the forest." Tae said.

"Hyung, why is this familiar to me?" Kook asked standing near the closest tree.

"Right.. Have you ever had your spirit come forth?" Jin asked Kook, now standing near him.

"No..?" Kook sounded worried.

"Figured." Jin looked directly and seriously at Tae.

Tae had his arm wrapped around her waist protectively while standing behind Hami.

'Hami, remember what I told you about JK?' V was now present and asked through the bond.

'Yes, how when a demon of any kind dies, it turns into the opposite of what it was as a pure demon.'

'Good... Jin's going to motivate JK to come forth and you going to come with me to the mountain.'

"What do you mean?" Hami softly asked V.

"You're little red riding hood remember that." She could practically see the smirk on V's face.

"Ready, Jin-hyung?" V asked.

"Yep."

V grabbed Hami and ran the opposite direction of where Jin was. V transformed mid run and pulled me on his back, so he could run faster.

After 5 minutes, I heard some distant rustling behind us and looked back to see another dark wolf behind us.

"Is that JK?"

'His first form? Yes.'

"He's identical to you."

'I know but difference between us is that I'm faster, stronger, and bigger in true form than he is.'

"But he's catching up to us!?"

'Keywords, I'm faster, stronger, and bigger in true form than he is in any form.'

"Well!?"

'What? He's not going to kill you or catch up as quickly.'

"Um V?"

'You ask too many questions and don't listen.'

"He's in his true form.."

'Shit.. Hold onto my neck firmly.'

V grew two times the size he originally was in his first wolf form, his side where his ribs are were open on both sides and had fire present where the openings are.

He ran very fast through the forest to the point that JK wasn't in view. They got to the start of the mountain and he stopped.

'Which way do you want to go? The short way or normal way?'

"Short way?"

'Make sure you're holding on.'

"I am."

V walked back away from the mountain and got real low like he was hunting something.

Hami knew what he was about to do so she his her head in his fur.

A loud distant howl was heard before V jumped up the mountain to the first ledge before continuing up to the other four ledges.

They got up to the top and was a small castle. Covered and surrounded in some light snow and a couple of trees.

Hami lifted her head and was blasted by the cold air to her face but she was amazed by the sight in front of her.

'It's going to take him a while to get up here. Let me bring you inside and show around.'

"Okay... Wow."

'Hmm impressive, I know.'

V walked inside the castle with Hami on his back.

If you were literally watching this in 3rd person you would've been able to hear V's paws softly echo throughout the place along with the cool air blowing throughout.

Hami got off his back and sat on the main hall's floor.

V wandered off to a room in the castle, while Hami was admiring the space.

"Why is he chasing us?"

V came out of the room in his human spirit form.

"He's chasing you.. This form still needs getting use to." He mumbled.

"Why!?"

"He's a demon in his true form." V spoke.

"That doesn't exp-" She was cutoff.

"But it does, Hami. He's a demon specially feeds off of humans fears."

"Why is he allowed up here then?"

"Don't you see, technically you're in my territory which is shared with him because we're family..." He said.

"You think Suga's scary, I'm the asshole, and Alex doesn't like you?" He added while looking at her amused.

V scoffed. "You haven't meet JK."

"Are you going to protect me?"

He suddenly got serious. "Yes it's my job... He's close, go into the first room on your left."

Hami got up went to the room V told her to.

'Bond communication perk, I can allow you to hear my conversation. This may not be the most pleasant one to hear but just know Tae owes you and the twins ice cream.' V said.

'Noted.' Hami said.

"Where is she?"

"My mate is safe in my hands."

"How do you have a human as a mate, Vincent Jr.?"

"JK, do not.. You know that name isn't butterflies and sweets to me."

"Why would I listen to you have a weak human as a mate?"

"Well, at least my mate doesn't have to kill 4 deer in 30 min to "qualify" being my mate. Also, at least I'm not living my spirit life as a bunny for most of it."

JK growled at V as a challenge and he growled back.

Hami knew they weren't in human form anymore she heard a lot of growling. She heard V growl loudly like the night he almost tried to hurt her, which was followed by JK whimper.

"NO matter what my mate is, YOU will respect her and treat her the way she treats your mate."

"Yes V." JK said softly.

They were both in human form now.

"Respect her or I'll hurt you myself."

She heard footsteps come closer to the room she was in. The door soon opened V & JK walked in.

"Hami.." JK bowed his head.

JK looked exactly like he does normally just more mature. Hami got up and hugged him. It caught him off guard, he hugged back awkwardly before getting more comfortable with ease. It showed a sign of trust and it reminded him of how V's sister used to greet him.

"구세주..." He said with a light smile.

"Savior?.." She said.

Her middle finger stung slightly. But continued to hug him because She suddenly had a sudden urge to care for him.

"S-she really is your first m-mate!" JK started to get emotional and continued to hug me.

V cleared his throat. JK moved away from the hug and apologized. Hami slightly pouted in confusion.

"V relax, JK is just overwhelmed by the remembering things and his rush of feelings." Jin patted his shoulder before continuing into the room.

"Ready to go back, Hami?"

"Yeah.."

"Chat and then get in your normal forms, while I talk to Hami." He continued.

V and JK left the room as Jin walked in and closed the door behind him.

"A lot is on your mind I know.. I'll have Joon explain the other things because personally I don't know why the was process activated now but I'll explain what I know about these words."

*°* To Be Continued *°*

*°* Vote *°*

*°* Share 😊 *°*

*
°°°
°°°°°
°°°°°°°
°°

(A/N: Happy Holiday's Everyone!🎄🎆❄

P.S.: I want to inform you next 2 chapters may be shorter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.7K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
27.8K 1.3K 42
Min Yoongi is a young man who finds himself alone a lot. He decides to get a hybrid but wasn't prepared for what happens next
138K 7.8K 33
♡ ―"ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ" 02 24 18- 07 04 18 ©-Imyourangelhope
698K 32.8K 41
What happens when you gain ownership of not just your brother's house..but also his hybrid. Hybrid AU Jimin ff Started 3-16-2020 Completed 10-7-2020...