Romeo

By miaaamiamia

Romeo Asher Wright was a real troublemaker. He was the captain of the basketball team and one of the most pop... More

Romeo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 17

13.6K 463 35
By miaaamiamia

Romeo's POV

"I will call you later. Bye." He said, sighing.

Without managing my anger, I stood up abruptly and rushed towards his door. In a flash movement, I opened the door and dragged him by grabbing his collar.

"What the fuck..."

"I will kill you." I cut him off and headbutted him across his face. "I will not let you hurt Sienna. I know your plan with that bastard, Robin." I added furiously and slammed my fist into his stomach.

He gave me a sarcastic smirk while his nose and lips were bleeding.

"Do it. You know Sienna will not believe you." He said mockingly.

Without managing to hold myself, I hit him again and again.

"Romeo! Calm down, dude!" Nathan shouted, grabbing my shoulder, and tried to pull my back.

"Nathan, don't intervene!" I ordered angrily and headbutted Justin again.

When Nathan pulled me back away roughly, I lost my grip, and the bastard fell down. I pushed Nathan back violently and kicked Justin again and again.

"Stop, Romeo! You will kill him." Nathan stated in panic.

"This is the plan." I commented mockingly and kicked the prick lying on the ground again.

"What is going on?" Lucca asked in shock as soon as he approached us.

"Help me to separate them, Lucca." Nathan said in a bossy tone while I was hitting Justin.

"Let go of me!" I demanded in frustration as Nathan pulled me back while Lucca stood between the prick and me, placing his hand on my chest, trying to hold me back.

"Calm down, Romeo!" Nathan exclaimed authoritatively.

"You will pay for it. And you know how." Justin threatened me, still lying on the floor, holding his stomach, and gave me a mocking smirk.

"You bastard!" I snapped furiously, trying to approach him, but Nathan and Lucca didn't let me.

"Bro, come on." Lucca said, and they dragged me away from the bastard.

"Let go of me!" I snarled angrily and pulled my arms away.

"What is going on, Romeo? What did he do?" Nathan asked firmly, placing his hands on his hips.

"Nothing!" I snapped, running my hand through my hair in frustration and kicked the tree angrily. I was still boiling with anger.

"Because of it, you were almost about to kill him." Nathan mocked and gave me an unconvinced look.

"And if you didn't intervene, that bastard would get what he deserved." I snapped.

He frowned, shaking his head.

"Guys, calm down." Lucca intervened.

I breathed deeply, closing my eyes. "Just leave me alone!" I demanded and walked away, pumping into Nathan's shoulder angrily.

***

I was lying on the sun lounger, staring at the sky, lost in my thoughts. My parents and Charlotte weren't home; they went to the restaurant to have dinner. I wasn't in the mood; so I lied to them saying I had to study. Of course, they were almost in shock after hearing it, but fortunately, my parents didn't insist.

As much as I tried to find a way to show Sienna that prick's true colors, nothing came to my mind other than beating the shit out of him till he admitted. I frowned in annoyance and shook my head, closing my eyes.

"How dare you!" I opened my eyes instantly as I heard Sienna's angry voice.

Here we go again!

I sighed, shaking my head and got up.

"Why don't you leave Justin and me alone? Why did you hit him?" She asked in frustration.

"I was protecting you." I replied honestly, running my hand through my hair.

"Go and take care of your own sister, not me." She said coldly and folded her arms over her chest.

"I can't ignore when I know you are in danger." I stated firmly.

"Why? Why do you care? Why the fuck do you want to protect me? I am nothing to you."

"I have tried so hard that you became nothing to me, but you are anything, but nothing to me." I confessed in annoyance.

"Yes, the same tune. You are my friend's sister, blah, blah. So it gives you permission." She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes, ruffling her hair. "What now?! I need your approval to date someone or what?! Leave me alone! Why do you want my unhappiness? What did I do to you?" She asked as her eyes welled up.

"I don't want your unhappiness, for fuck's sake! I don't want you to be heartbroken." I snarled, kicking the sun lounger and ran my hand through my hair angrily, closing my eyes.

"Why? Why the hell do you care?" She asked, taking a step towards me and looked in my eyes, waiting for my answer.

"Because I am fucking in love with you!" I blurted out angrily. Her eyes widened in surprise.

Shit! I cursed with my inner voice, closing my eyes as I regretted confessing it.

When I opened my eyes, she was still staring at me, frozen.

I ran my hand through my hair nervously without knowing what to do.

"What?" She mumbled.

I sighed, looking into her eyes and confessed. "I love you." I took a step towards her, closing the distance between us and cupped her cheek. "I love you so much." I said sincerely and gave her a nervous smile.

She opened and closed her mouth without saying anything while my heart was beating faster. This silence wasn't a good sign. Yes, it probably was a shock for her, but deep in my heart, I hoped for some happiness in her eyes or some positive emotions which could give me hope.

"I..." She bit her lower lip, averting her gaze. I pulled my hand away as sadness filled my heart.

"Sienna..." Without letting me finish my sentence, she ran away.

"Damn it!" I collapsed on the sun lounger, running my hand through my hair angrily, and gripped my hair, leaning my elbows on my thighs, closing my eyes.

***

I was leaning my head against the headrest while lying on the couch in the living room, lost in my thoughts. It had been a week since I confessed my feelings to Sienna. After that day, she kept on avoiding me. She hadn't even come to see Charlotte; they met outside or at her home. When I went to their house to visit Troy while hoping to see her, she wasn't always home.

In school, she avoided me at all costs; she left the classroom as soon as the class ended. And during class, she tried not to make eye contact with me. It hurt me deeply. I didn't know what to do. She acted like we were two strangers.

I regretted telling her about my feelings. I preferred she argued with me like before, not avoided. It was unbearable; my heart sunk every time she acted like I didn't exist, or when I saw her with that prick. I felt desperate.

"Hey, did Samantha catch you cheating on her again? Because of it, you didn't go to the party?!" Charlotte asked teasingly, interrupting my thoughts as she approached me.

"I am not in the mood." I mumbled and sighed, running my hand through my hair.

She raised her eyebrow. "What happened? Are you okay? Shouldn't you snap 'Don't talk bullshit, Charlotte!'? Where is my annoying brother?" She asked, resting her hands on her hips.

I sighed and sat up on the couch. "Nothing."

She looked at me in suspicion. "Something happened. Tell me!" Lottie asked, worried. "Did you knock up one of your conquests?" She teased me.

I heaved a deep sigh in annoyance. "Charlotte! Don't talk bullshit!" I snapped angrily.

"Finally. The reaction I have been waiting for." She gave me a wicked grin. "Good. Now I may leave. Sienna and I are going to the cafe." My heart sank when I heard Sienna's name. I looked away as sadness filled my heart. "Bye. And thanks for not making me an auntie at this age!" Charlotte said cheerfully, winking at me, and left quickly without letting me say anything.

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes, running my hand through my hair.

"Romeo, come on!" My father called me as he came from the garden, holding a ball and threw it to me. "We are playing basketball, and you will tell me what happened to you." He stated, determined and walked back, calling me with a hand gesture. I sighed, grabbing the ball and followed him.

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breath as I missed a shot again.

My father sighed and approached me, concerned. "What happened? And don't tell me there is nothing." He asked, looking into my eyes. "Did something happen between you and Sienna? Because of it, she doesn't come here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 155K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...
6.6M 37.3K 42
#1 in roommates tag 03|12|2018 #2 in new adult tag 12|12|2018 #3 in drama tag 23|06|2019 *Originally titled 'The Art of the Bartender's Heart'* "Can...
886K 28.2K 37
Tristan Sullivan was an untamed womanizer, the spoiled heir of billion dollars company and without any doubt a devilishly handsome man. He got everyt...
7.4M 149K 46
From Wattpad to your book shelf! My Brother's Best Friend is being published as Playmaker this Oct 22, 2024. Available to Pre-order now! Falling in l...