From the bottom

ykwitdo21 által

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... Több

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

12

3.3K 121 13
ykwitdo21 által

i've been in my head for the last month about seeing kehlani again. she looked good really good at that. i was in the studio trying to finish my part on this song but my mind wasn't here.

i felt someone shake me and i looked at them.

"yeo you good" cliff asked looking at me.

" yeah.. yeah i'm good" i said standing up.

" i was asking if you wanna get food real quick"

" uh sure yeah" i said grabbing my phone and getting up.

we walked outside and went to his car. we got in and took off to go find food.

i turned on the radio and heard a song that sounded very familiar.

" But I don't gotta worry, put my hand on your mouth, Put my hands in your mouth, girl
We got plans at my house, you know the way up
It's the way you walk, the way you talk, babe
It's the way you love, the way you fuck, the way-"

i chuckled remember the funny shit we went through to make this song.

Flashback

" Kehlani" i said calling her.

she looked up from her song book and i hit her with a spit ball in the forehead.

" y/n i'm going to-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence before i hit her with another one.

" ima fuck you up" she said putting her book down and chasing me around the studio.

~~~

i don't remember falling asleep but i did and i wish i didn't have.

i felt something hit me hard in the face and when i went to hold the part i got hit and look at kehlani who was the only one in the room i felt something foamy on me.

" baby powder and shaving cream bitchhhhh" she said.

"ima kill you" i said getting up and going at her.

flashback over

we were fucking with each other the whole night trying to complete this song. i'm glad she kept it and released it but why is this my first time hearing it.

" soo" cliff said turning the music down a bit.

" yeah" i said back to him.

" what's been going on with you and before you say nothing remember who you're trying to lie to" he said.

i sighed thinking about if i should tell him or not.

" you remember the girl i have always told you about but never let you meet" i asked him.

"your imaginary buddy" cliff joked.

" cliff" i rolled my eyes.

" i'm joking i'm joking but yeah i remember her.. it was your bestfriend right" he asked.

" yeah... well you met her" i said.

" y/n when did i meet her? last time i checked you been all bummed out for basically two months now" he said pulling into the parking lot of (whatever you want).

" the girl shaina was with is her. the girls name is kehlani parrish if you think i'm joking search it up" i said.

you looked at me with this look of disbelief in his eye. he pulled out his phone and went to safari and searched kehlanis name.

his eyes went wide when he seen the girl we met at my house.

" she was the girl i was in love with throughout my high school and middle school... oh and now" i said looking out the window.

" and that was your first time speaking since?"

" since the argument years ago i told you about" i said.

" no wonder the room felt like it had tension in it.. it was because of y'all two" he said rubbing his forehead.

" cliff im hurting bro" i throwing my head back into the head rest.

" y/n it gets better" i heard him say.

" when tho cliff i heard people tell me that since my freshman year and it got better then immediately went to shit" i said looking at him.

" did you explain everything to her" he asked.

" she never tried to hear me out, i tried contacting her after the fight and then some but nothing" i sighed out.

" then try now"

" nigga how tf can i do that if she still ain't fucking with me" i said.

he looked at me and shook his head.

we went to through a drive through and get food. we drove back to the studio.

we walked in and gave everyone they food.

i walked to jay my producer.

" i'm freestyle the beat we been working on, ima keep the chorus but everything else will be off the top of the head" i told him.

" that's cool i got an artist coming in to help her with mixing the vocals to get with a song because her producer couldn't do it and she can't figure it out.. that's cool right" he said making sure it wasn't a problem.

" that's straight after we get this down i'll be out your hair" i told him.

i got in the booth and put the headphones on.

the music started playing then i waited for my part.

" Hey shawty what it do, what's happenin' ?, Peep the way you move I can tell you make it happen, I see you walking around like your feet don't hurt, Shawty just cold like the heat don't work, She independent, you be ballin' on the budget, She ridin' in the fly's all the real niggas love it, Money making mission she just steady chasin' duckets, Shawty, she ain't playin' she just ballin', Denver Nugget" i rapped into the mic.

i saw the door open and someone walk in

" G5 fly, lord oh ma, Can't help to stare, everytime you walk by, You got thang for a nigga I can see it in your eye, What I gotta do for a piece of a pie, Tell me you feelin' alright, I'm tryna get with you tonight, I'm with all the shit that you like, I'm with all the shit that you like, Tell me where you wanna go, Tell me what you wanna do, Baby, just be comfortable, I'll be right here next to you, Baby, just be comfortable, Tell me what you wanna do, Baby, just be comfortable, I'll be right here next to you" i sung into the mic.

i seen two bodies standing next to jay but couldn't see who it was.

" I ain't worried too much bout shawty, no Cause I know that she be workin', In the spare time shawty, just countin' dough, we all know she's important, Let me know if you gon' ride with a fella, Me and you together super fly like [propellers], I love to her hold her bag and I told her about whatever, Get it while's good 'cause nothing last forever"

" G5 fly, lord oh ma, Can't help to stare, every time you walk by, You got thang for a nigga I can see it in your eye, What I gotta do for a piece of a pie, Tell me you feelin' alright, I'm tryna get with you tonight, I'm with all the shit that you like, I'm with all the shit that you like, Tell me where you wanna go, Tell me what you wanna do, Baby, just be comfortable, I'll be right here next to you, Let's be real you know you're dealin' with a real one, Let's be real you know you're dealin' with a real one, Let's be real you know you're dealin' with a real one, Let's be real you know you're dealin' with a real one"

one of them sat in the chair next to jay while the other stood behind it.

" I ain't gotta say it all the pretty bitches want it, when I get the chance Imma fuck you like I own it, Feel good comin' from a real nigga, don't it, When we in the bed I just tell jump up on it, Remi all wet falling right down your spine, I ain't tryna front I just want it from behind, Hope you don't mind for the time girl you mine, Tell me one more time" i rapped.

i heard the music cut off and i took the head phone off and walked out the booth.

i saw the first person i saw was cliff.

he had this little smirk on his face.

i shook my head and went to jay not paying no mind to who i walked past.

" can we just play it back real quick" i said.

he nodded and played it back.

i was fucking with it.

" alright jay i'm out ya hair" i said chuckling.

i went to go move my foot but stepped on someone's shoe.

". oh shit my ba- Edward" i said looking at him.

he raised his eyebrow. " y/n" he said back in a monotone.

i looked in the chair and the girl who has been clouding my mind wasn't even giving me the time of day.

i sighed out and looked back at edward.

" it was nice seeing you but i have to go we should go for lunch" i said trying to get somewhere in this situation.

" i'll think about it" he said.

" it's better than no" i mumbled turning around grabbing all my things and looking at cliff.

" i want to kill you, ya know that right" i said as the door closed.

" why" he chuckled.

" you could've warned me you ass" i said smacking him.

" welll you wanted to see her so why warn you about something you wanted" he said.

" fuck you" i mumbled.

" love you too y/n now let's go visit some people"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.3K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
31.5K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
366K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...