Tape Us Back Together- KKB FF

Por phanacc

"Are you crying?" "No." It all started from there, no became yes, questions became answers. One night, one... Más

Cast
1- Handcuffs & Proposals
2- Dances & Umbrellas
3- Girls & Talks
4- Superman & Superwoman
5- It can't be you
6- Give me a reason
7- I'm coming fairy
8- No one can fix it
9- Don't lose your tears
10- It shouldn't effect me
11- Forget just forget
12- I love that baklu
13- You were wrong
14- You don't know me
15- Are they here
16- We can't do this
17- Keep your deal
19- Diary of Kiara Singh
20- I should've trusted you
21- Another Cinderella Story

18- No one important

667 50 63
Por phanacc

"Shut that off!"

"No!"

"Either shut it off or I will throw it out of the window!"

"Try me!"

Riya sighs. "Why are you even here?"

Sunny shrugs. "I was bored, Mom went somewhere, and I wasn't going to stay with Dad and Chucks alone- by the way why did we break in here?"

Riya scowls. "It's not breaking in- it's just- who the hell keeps calling you?! Pick up or put it on silent!!"

Sunny looks at his phone, just letting it ring. "No one... now what were you saying, how is breaking the lock on a old abandoned storage room, not breaking in?"

"You-!"

"Miss Mehra, I think I found something." Says Parthiv from far away.

"Where are you?" Says Riya, it's hard to see in the dark, they're all using flashlights.

"We were looking for something?" Says Sunny, confused.

"Over here." Says Parthiv, but too late as Riya collides into him. Quickly moving away, but Parthiv gets closer putting a hand behind her head, the back of his hand hitting the steel shelf behind her, before her head does.

"Can't you be careful, Miss Mehra?" Says Parthiv, softly, they stand too close.

Riya smiles, softly too. "I don't need to be careful, you're careful for me- isn't that like the whole point of your job?"

Parthiv shakes his head. "What if I leave, then who's going to be careful?

Riya puts a hand on his shoulder. "Are you going to leave me soon?"

"No."

"Then why ask about something that won't happen?... You were saying you found something- what did you find?

"This."

(^)

"Through the swirly thing, into the hole and she scores!"

"Why are you being so happy, you're losing."

"Her victory is my victory."

"Our victory!"

"Oh hello, there are no teams allowed in mini golf."

"Stop being jealous Purab, it doesn't look good on you." Says Abhi, jokingly, Purab scowls, and Prachi chuckles.

"I'm winning and all but I still don't get why we need helmets, the ball is literally so tiny." Says Prachi, still confused, wearing a helmet too now, holding a golf club.

Purab is regretful. "There have been accidents in the past.-"

"Yes, accidents that required 7 stitches, and this is why I didn't want to be alone with you guys, Mom is so going to kill you." Says Sunny, smirking as he comes inside the house.

Purab scowls. "You said you knew how to play, how could I know that the ball was going to bounce off the wall, and come right back at your eye?"

"I still have the scar you know... Hi, Sunny Khanna, and you are?"

Prachi shakes his hand, smiling. "Prachi Arora, nice to meet you."

"Same, so you've already been forced to play this game with them?"

"No one forced her, she wanted to play, and she's naturally good at it, not like some people." Abhi says chuckling, looking at Purab.

"Like you're any better, Prachi just played today, and she already beat you highest score, and you already lose from your daughter every time."

Abhi chuckles. "You don't get it, even when I lose, I win, because she wins."

At Abhi's words, Prachi smiles, this is what he said about her too. She would like to think that he thinks of her as a daughter, because he is everything her father should've been.

"Oh Princess- come here make him lose." Says Purab chuckling, as Riya comes inside a few minutes after Sunny.

"I'm tired, Nunchucks, I'm just going to- where is our living room?- Why are you wearing- not mini- Momsi is going to kill you."

Sunny chuckles. "I said that too."

There is no living room anymore, the sofa and table are gone, all there is, is is a mini golf course.

(Just to visualize, kind of like this, but much crazier...)

Riya sighs. "Prachi visits you today, and mini golf is what you decide to do with her?"

Prachi is confused, but smiling. "Why are you being like that? I enjoyed it, I learned something new and had fun hanging out with your dad and chachu."

Riya raises a single eyebrow. "Are you making fun of me?"

Prachi chuckles. "No, just trying something different."

Riya smiles. "Ok, have fun I'll be in my- didn't I say put your phone on silent?!!"

"It's not me! Let go of me you violent person!!" Yells Sunny, as Riya holds his jacket tightly.

"Riya, what are you doing, let go of him." Says Abhi gently, Riya holds tighter, her anger on something else coming out on someone else.

Prachi chuckles awkwardly. "Oh- actually it's my phone- uh- no one important is calling."

Ranbir is calling, she won't pick up though, just let him wait a little more. He deserves it.

"Did you hear that? It's not me!" Says Sunny.

"My bad." Says Riya, letting go of his jacket, Sunny just scoffs.

"Ok so are we playing still, if not I win by default." Says Purab happily.

Abhi scoffs "Oh, how?! You have the lowest score."

"No... so we're still playing? This time with teams, ok? Princess you be with me."

"Nunchucks, I really don't-."

Abhi scoffs again. "First he says teams aren't allowed... Sunny you be in my team, Prachi you already are, aren't you?"

Prachi chuckles. "I am and I always will be."

"Now it's uneven- Parthiv come down here, play with us too." Says Purab, seeing Parthiv who's on the stairs.

"No he can't!" Yells Riya. "Because he- he's busy."

"Yes, really very busy." Says Parthiv, nodding.

"So? It's only going to take 20 something minutes." Says Prachi, confused.

"Oh you have no idea do you?" Says Riya, raising a single eyebrow.

"Yea... only 20 minutes- come on it's not that long." Says Abhi, smiling.

Parthiv just looks at Riya, silently talking, nodding coming down.

"Oh I don't care who wins or loses the end result will always be Mom killing you." Says Sunny laughing.

Purab scoffs. "How will she know? She's not here, I don't know where she is, and she doesn't know what we're doing here."

(^)

"Don't hug me."

"First you call me to meet up, and now you're being distant."

"You've been distant all these years."

"You know why."

Disha scoffs. "That's your excuse always."

Pragya sighs. "It's not an excuse."

"It is! You always use him as a excuse."

Slience.

They sit away from each other in the living room, on different sofas.

"She's not here." Says Pragya, Disha keeps looking everywhere, Pragya knows who she is looking for.

Disha is hurt. "You didn’t want me to meet her?"

Pragya sighs. "I didn't know- how to explain your existence to her."

"She doesn't remember me?"

"She was only 5, when you met her for the first time."

"But you didn't meet her- I said you could- but you didn't, why?"

Tears roll down Pragya's face. "You know why!"

Disha's crying too. "So- that's it-? You will never- meet her?"

Silence. Pain filled, heavy silence.

Tears becoming sobs. "Is she- happy?"

Every time, Pragya's asked, the answer has always been Yes. Not this time.

"I don't know."

"What?"

"You heard me, I don't know! I wasn't there for the last 2 years- somethings different. I feel it! She's not the same-."

Pragya is suddenly angry. "Why weren't you there, you promised me you would take care of her!!!"

Disha is more angry. "Why weren't You there?!!!! She's your daughter, she needed you, not me!!! I can only ever be her Momsi never her Mom!!! You could've come back anytime-!!"

"I couldn't! You know that!! He shattered me- I wasn't- even myself- you know that! When she- found me- I was- a living- breathing- Corpse!!! It took- so long- to feel- again- feel anything! Then- you came- my- daughter- what you- gave me- of hers- almost- shattered me- again. If- I had- met her- if I- left her- again- I don't- think I- would be- alive- today- I could've- but pain!! I didn't- I couldn't- do-."

Pragya's sobbing so much, it's hard to speak. Hug. They finally hug Disha pulls her in for the tightest hug, kissing her head, together they cry, for everything they did say, and did not say. A hug for only a minute. Pragya pushes her away.

"Di-."

"You shouldn't- contact me- anymore- I won't pick up- someone might- follow you to me- I don't want that- I don't- want you."

But Disha smiles, holding Pragya's face. "Liar, if you didn't want me- you would've at least changed your number over all these years."

Pragya scowls, Disha is just gently wiping off her tears, they both know she's right.

"And you messed up- now I even know where you live- I'll be coming here everyday."

Disha means it, it's a promise, Pragya's face is blank, she really did mess up. Disha only kisses Pragya's forehead, and leaves.

Pragya smiles, she did mess up, but it's a mess up she's ok with, though some else might not be.

(^)

End update...

Please vote and comment if this was interesting.

How was Disha and Pragya's reunion?

What could've Riya found?

How was the bonding between Abhi, Prachi, and others?

Are you excited for the next update?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.6K 570 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
63.3K 3.7K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊
28.7K 2.4K 26
Herr u won't be able to read whole story, just jump in...😊
138K 8.2K 64
after laksh and kavya marriage..