Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!

4.3K 111 138
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

AST BASE

3rd POV

All members of the AST including Origami Tobiichi were to be gathered in the meeting for a survey and review on the spirits that have encountered so far.

But of course they someone joining with them.

"Alright introduce yourself." The captain of the team named Ryouko said.

"I'm second lieutenant Mana Takamiya, Please to fight along side all of you." She smiled.

"Well now that's out of the way." She light slam the notepad on her head.

She approaches Origami and did the same.

"Honestly what's up with you destroying valuable equipment in a practice match?" Ryouko asked.

Both Origami and Mana apologized but then the other members started whispering among others.

"I heard she's one of the best fighter in the ground forces got." An AST whispered.

"Please don't do it again, Please take a seat we're about to rewatch the footage against Hermit and... tch Princess." She instructed Mana.

"Of course, Ma'am." Mana then took her seat next to Origami. "The captain seems to be quite stubborn."

The video footage then started playing as it showed their battle against Tohka and Yoshino. With Yoshino activating her angel as she summon her giant rabbit and Tohka transforming but both her Shield form and Katana form. In the background when she saw Tohka's Katana form she was pissed off.

"So I heard you killed a spirit before? Do you mind if I asked how?" Origami quietly asked Mana.

"Well words do travel fast around here, well no two spirits around here are a like so if you want to fight a effectively it is important to remember, you can't deal with them all the same way." Mana said. "Look how Princess changes from her Shield form to her Katana form. She switched forms the moment the others dropped their guard down which gave her the opportunity to strike. She fights very cautiously."

"Huh."

"Yeah with how things got hecktic lately, I think you'll figure it out what I mean soon enough that's why I was assigned here after all." Mana stated.

With the video shows Tohka slicing the other AST members' gear which got some of the victim quite embarrassed even Ryouko. The camera then zoomed on the rooftop as it showed Shido Itsuka standing.

"Wait, Onii~chan?" Mana asked.

Which brought a lot of attention to Origami.

...

The session finally ended with a bunch of very disappointed AST members walking out.

"We got destroyed, under half a minute... I swear that spirit Princess seemed over powered with those weapon forms she pulls."

"Well I guess, that a life of a back up... we might as well get used of it."

With one of them walking out. Mana was right behind them. Origami came around the corner to gave Mana a very interrogated look.

"Care to explain yourself? Shido never mentions he had another little sister."

"Oh, I'm sorry are you a friend of his?"

"We're not friends, We're together."

Mana just simply looked at the white haired kuudere with confusion.

Raizen High School in Classroom Year 2-4

Tohka's POV

After that eventful moment in the hot springs with the AST, I somehow managed to avoid suspision among us all of the members including my junior Mikie Okamine.

Origami was covering for the rest of us while we there. I really should thank her somehow. I think any Shido related thing she would gladly accept. Maybe take a bit of his stuff or something that is apart of Shido she'd take.

Class was about to begin with everyone seated in their desk.

Our homeroom teacher Ms Okamine has slid the door opened and was accompanied by someone who was asked to stay behind the door...

I sat there trying to circulate my brain and let me tell you. It was hard.

I had my entire body frozen and feared. I really shouldn't fear her but her presence is just overwhelming.

"Good morning everyone! Today we're a having a new transfer student joining our class!" The single teacher announced.

The whole class started muttering and whispering among others on this surprise. I hope my so called training paid off, otherwise It's game over. I've already encountered Miku and the fact that she hasn't showed up at my work which mean, she'd probably lost interest in me. I just really hope this first impression doesn't in go in a nutshell.

"Alright, you may come in now!"

The supposed transfer student slide the door opened revealing to be a young girl. She appears to be elegant. She has ivory skin and long, black hair usually tied in long twin tails. Her right eye is red-tinted while her left eye was covered by her bangs.

Dear god, It's Kurumi Tokisaki. The worst spirit. Not literally. Codename, Nightmare. Back in my world in my original body I had dream about her once, literally it was a nightmare. It wasn't anything like a heaven dream, to summarize it she basically betrayed me and left to rot in the dust.

As Kurumi entered the class, many of the guys started cheering except Shido who was just trying his best not to fall asleep. Origami was just staring at her. As for me I had a bored face.

Kurumi then went up to the board and wrote her full name.

"Hello guys, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki." She smiled and am I seeing some sparkles around her?

As soon as she said her name the cheering was now louder with a few dudes standing up, while the girls were somewhat disgusted on the boy's behavior.

"And just so you know I'm a spirit."

Everyone in the room then went silent and confused except for Shido and Origami which had their eyes widened. As for me I yawned.

Ah shit here we go again.

"Well umm... let's move on, that was uhh, unique introduction for the class has had." Ms Okamine nervously said. "You can take the empty seat next to Yatogami-san."

I raised my hand.

"Yes Yatogami-san?" Ms Okamine answered.

I quickly stood up from my desk surprising my other classmates around me, even Kurumi.

"Yeah, for Tokisaki-san actually, So a spirit? what are you? some kind of lady who's not actually a high school student but just some chunnibyou pretending to be who now? But if you really are then do you support #SpiritLivesMatter?!" I questioned with eager.

This might set up some flag but it should keep her guard down with the amount of question I asked about herself.

Everyone in the room even Kurumi was staring at me like I have lost my mind completely.

"Yatogami-san! What kind of question is that?!" Ms Okamine asked out of frustration.

"Oh It's a thing I go back home, and this tag? I would gladly support it." She smiles.

I raised both fist with victory. I then sat down.

Hell yah!

"Well anyways before I sit, could anyone do me quick favour?" Kurumi requested.

With some of the boys actually trying to volunteer.

"Oh do you need something?" Ms Okamine asked.

"Since I'm new, I'm afraid I don't know my way around the school that well, so would anyone be kind to show me around. I'm really sorry to trouble you but I promise I'll make it wild."

Suddenly Hiroto finally rose up from his seat with excitement.

"Oh pick me! I'll do it!"

"Not you, but thanks." She quickly responded.

Damn, talk about a quick rejection. Hiroto then glommed in despair for getting rejected.

Kurumi then started approaching Shido's desk and stopped in front of him. Origami kept her gaze on her while I was just casually watching this like it was from the anime itself but live action.

"Would you be interested in helping me? It's Shido, right?" She requested him.

Which surprised him a little.

"Oh, yeah okay."

Kurumi smiles.

"Hey, Shido if you're trying to recruit her for your harem, good luck with that and a little warning try to control your hormones around her and don't be looking like transient bum when you do." I blunt spat it all out. "Be careful with my dead beat relative, Tokisaki-san."

The whole classroom we're gasping at my conclusion even the boys were starting to get pissed off.

Shido quickly stood up from his chair and had his glare at me.

"Hey! that hurts you know! I'm not trying to form a harem and for the record I do not look like a transient bum and you will take that back!" He countered.

I simply gave him a smug and Kurumi was actually slightly amused at our little skit here. She then proceed her way to her desk which was a right next to mine to the right side.

With that Ms Okamine calmed down the class as we finally resumed.

...

With lunch finally on session I had my ear piece on as well as Shido, as we stood at the back of the class next to the window having a discussion with Kotori back at Fraxinus about our current situation about Kurumi's debut to school.

"Look I'm telling you, she was definitely sus from the beginning." I say.

'Sureeeeee, but we had to confirm it and you we're right about her being a spirit Tohka.' Kotori responded. 'But was it really neccesary for you to mention #SpiritlivesMatter?'

"Kotori, are you suggesting that human privileges are considered higher ups to be treated more luxurious than us Spirit people?" I accused her.

'Wah?! I didn't mean it like that moron!'

"Would you guys quit fighting and focus on the mission at hands! Kotori about that." Shido got us on back on track.

'I understand, focus and try to make her fall for you... I'll have Tohka monitor your back on her phone, that way when that spirit decided to pull something. Will have Tohka back you up.' Kotori finished planning.

With Shido turning his head towards me while I simply gave him a thumbs up.

Good luck buddy.

The plan was all set, the timing was also perfect as Kurumi walked up to us.

"Shido, shall we get going?" She closed her eyes and smiled.

Pure but yet brutal if you know what's behind that mask of her.

I immediately sat down on respective desk and turned on my phone and have it linked to the monitor back at fraxinus.

"Uhh, sure." He replied to Kurumi.

Both walked out of the classroom as Origami became alerted. She took a peek out of the doorway and had her gazed the two. I did the same with a blank expression.

"What are they doing?" Origami asked.

"He's just giving her a tour Origami," I boringly answered her. "Don't be worry wart."

"How are you calm at this situation?"

"Look, even if she's a spirit... I don't think at this level I could casually beat her." At least not yet.

Origami still had her gazed on them but then I quickly pulled my phone out as it showed the two. Origami didn't left her eyes on them as she followed them while I stayed. I'll wait for the opportunity to join.

Shido's POV

Okay, I can do this. Tohka and Kotori has put a lot of faith in me, that's right I can do this. I'm Shido Itsuka.

"Ara~ You okay?" Kurumi asked.

I snapped back to reality.

"You seemed to be spacing out Shido-san." Kurumi said with concern.

"Yeah I'm alright."

"Well then, which romantic get away should we head to first?" Kurumi asked.

"Oh uhh..."

'Alright Shido you heard the two! go with the cafeteria.'

The cafeteria? Alright I guess.

"How we head over to the cafeteria? sounds good?"

"Sure, lead the way." She said.

Both of us started heading there.

A few seconds earlier

Fraxinus

Kotori POV

Looks like everything is going smoothly. The huge monitor played in with my brother touring the supposed spirit Kurumi Tokisaki.

"Well then, which romantic get away should we head to first?" Kurumi asked.

Now our que.

1. Rooftop

2. Nurse Clinic

3. Cafeteria

"Alright everyone pick your choices!"

The choices we're decided with the rooftop being the most popular one, but the last one had some votes.

"heh, looks like the rooftop seems rather popular, my only wonder is who picked number 3?"

"We did." Both Reine and Tohka's voice were heard while Tohka was linked in to her own ear piece.

"Elaborate."

Reine went up first.

"Group process of elimination, the school nurse is in her office and the roof top is better to be chosen at a sunset. Just my two sense." Reine finishes.

"Who knew you be such romantic, alright Tohka! You're up."

She better not say anything stupid otherwise, she's going to receive another ass beating.

"To be it bluntly the two other options are just too general. Number 3 on the other had has that complexity to it. That is all in my opinion." Tohka stated hers.

Surprisingly she had very evaluated answer.

"Alright Shido you heard the two! go to the cafeteria."

Shido obeyed the request as he and Kurumi are now heading to the cafeteria. Something feels weird, what could this spirit possibly want with Shido?

"What the heck?! Origami what are you! ahhhhh!"

What the hell was that Tohka?

"Switch the monitor to Tohka's, now!"

The monitor then shows Tohka getting dragged by Origami Tobiichi as they were pursuing my brother and the spirit.

"Ehhh... what do you think?" I asked.

"It should be fine, Tohka will have to improvise as she proceed." Reine shrugs.

"Guys!! What do I do?!" Tohka began to feel anxious.

"Just stick to the plan and make sure Origami doesn't try to intervene with this tour... got it?" I stared at the monitor with Airhead spirit nodding her head.

Tohka POV

How did I get into this mess? Origami was it really necessary to drag me along with you?! I mean don't you want Shido all to yourself? Then why the hell did you brought me with you? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL ORIGAMI??!!! ORIGAMI?!

Look at this scenario a very lustful and creepy girl who likes to stalk her crush and a very innocent girl are now watching from an angle of two individuals. Specifically Shido and Kurumi. As Shido began showing her the menu. Luckily since the cafeteria is closed not mainly people are walking by. I do find it weird.

Origami wouldn't stop gazing at the two as her eyes were still glued to them. I was at my phone witnessing it all first hand, but the second I turned my head around to see live this happened.

Kurumi said that she zoned out for a moment until.

"Yeah, just zoned out there... You know its hard to concentrate with very handsome young man in front of me." Kurumi bold stated.

This got Shido's guard down.

"Excuse me?"

Geez, It wouldn't work if you fall for her! That would Vol 12's work!

"I should be the one telling Shido that." Origami in her voice had a tint of venom to it. With her hard grip to the edge walls almost budging it.

"Girl you need to chill, well I gotta admit that was smooth of her to say." I plainly responded.

'She seemed to be different from the other spirits." Reine said the obvious.

"Um no duh, Shido got step up with his game if he wants to seal her." I responded back to my ear piece.

Shido and Kurumi started proceeding there way through the stair case.

"I guess my work is d- AHHHH!"

Origami then took a hold of my collar and dragged me yet again. It seemed that we circled around the school hallways and was now by the stairs.

"Shit way the go to get us caught! Origami!" I shouted at her.

But a quickly glance at a near by locker she opened it and pushed inside of it, along with her coming in.

Great now I'm stuck her compacted inside a locker with Origami Tobiichi. If I was a dude again, my chunchunmaru would have evolved into an excalibur right about now. But noooooo... Mio took it all away from me. I wonder if it would be a different story if I was a male Tohka. hmm... I wonder.

'Huh, Kurumi what kind of panties are you wearing? how did that choice came in there?' Kotori said with her mic still on.

"Umm Kurumi what kind panties are you wearing?" Shido asked outside of the locker that I'm stuck in with.

Fucking idiot! You had one job commander and you blew it!

'AH!' She seemed to looking at her mistake. 'You idiot! Those weren't your instruction! You were suppose to ask about her being a spirit! Dammit just try to improvise or something Tohka would do!'

"You want to peek? I don't mind unless it's you..." I seemed to hear her foot steps going up by the stairs.

"You know I can hear ya? Shido... be a man and get a peek at those!" I quietly blurted it out. Origami seemed to be paying attention at the two rather than me. Which is good.

'EHHHHH!!!' Kotori shrieked.

I was glancing at my phone with a very sternly not keeping my eyes off from it as Kurumi was carefully lifting it but then...

"I cannot accept this." Origami declared as she was desperately trying to get out.

"Hey dammit watch it Origami!" I said. "Wooooaaahh--"

Shido POV

She seriously going to let me peek?

She was carefully lifting almost exposing her underwear.

"STOP!" I had my left hand palm cover it. "That's good enough, thanks"

I sighed with relief, I didn't want to make this situation worst or better be a misunderstanding. I suddenly was breathing faster with intense offer.

Dammit what is with this girl?

"Ara~ you so cute when you're shy."

"Whatever, moving on... so what did you mean by earlier today about being a spirit?" I asked.

"Ara~ you don't have to play dumb with me silly, besides I already know that you know about all the spirits. inside and out along side with Tohka Yatogami." She said.

What? Why Tohka specifically? I can take a guess on how she knows but why Tohka of all people?

"H-how do you know all of this?"

"Hmm? that's my secret..." She smiles. "There is one thing I can tell you about myself, ever since I first laid my eyes on you... I been deeply madly in love with you and was hoping you would notice me senpai... I'm so happy the two of us would finally be alone, this is exactly how i would dream this." She took her steps very carefully as she took my palm. "Hey are you still listening? Ara~ now that I got you attention, I want you to do a favor for me if you think you can handle it of course."

My eyes were still gazing on her gorgeous face. until...

"Hey dammit watch it Origami!" someone said. "Wooooaaahh--"

We turned our heads to find where it came up. It turns out Origami and Tohka came out of the locker together. Wasn't Tohka suppose to be at the classroom why did you she... oh probably Origami's doing.

"Uhhh..." I studered.

"Ara~ well this awkward. What are you two exactly doing here?"

"I-I uhh was looking for my... Light Novel that I lost yeah... Da-da... Date A Bullet emmmm spicy." Tohka nervously said.

Date a Bullet? There's a novel called that?

"Students are not permitted to hold hands at school." Origami pointed at the us. "So let go of him right now!"

Kurumi didn't listen as she had hold to my left hand tight.

"I'm pretty sure, you made that one up just now Origami." Tohka deadpanned responded.

"Silent you boob!"

"I'm sorry." Kurumi said. "But, I can't I have a crippling case of anemia... Shido is kind enough to offer his body so that I faint I'll simply land on his waiting arms."

Immediately Origami dropped down to her knees with defeat.

"My a-anemia." She responded.

What?

Tohka then approached Kurumi and flat out gave her a karate chop to head.

"GAWKK!" I had my jaw dropped,

'GAWWKK!' Even Kotori.

"Go to horny jail!" She simply demanded.

"Ara~ Horny jail?"

"Yes, Its where you and Origami's lust for Shido belongs to."

What is she doing?!

"Tohka, what the hell?!" I shouted.

"Woah! You see that."

I had my head turned and saw the trios. The one spoken first was Ai Yamabuki.

"Its like they're fighting over him."

"Man, this is intense! Is he trying to hook up with the transfer student? It hasn't been a day yet!" Mai stated.

"That is soooo lame!" Mii finishes it up.

I had my bangs cover my eyes as I summarize today's event.

Safe to say...

This is my life here...

What does Tohka usually say when you have a very unlucky day?

Oh right...

"DAMMMMNNNN MY STUPIIIDDDD ROTTENNN LUUUUCCKKKKK!!!" I shouted as loud as I can.

"It seems Shido has developed the misfortune of Touma Kamijou!" Tohka saluted.

Who the hell is Touma Kamijou?

Time skip

Tohka's POV

Finally the day is finally over, everyone has already went home leaving Shido, Kurumi and I at the school entrance.

"Thank you for showing me around the place today!" She happily smiled. "I would have been lost without you so Thank you!"

She bowed then went to Shido and whispered to his ear.

"But next time I want to do it with you alone." Is what I heard from her very mouth. "Well alrighty then, I guess I'll see you two class tomorrow."

She finally left.

Shido just had his gazed to where Kurumi left.

"So whats this about the next time you meet Kurumi, you'd be fucking her alone?" I bluntly said.

However this got Shido off guard as he took a step back with his entire face covered in red.

"What the?! Tohka what kind conclusion did that mind of yours has brought into?"

"Well I heard she said and I quote I want to do it with you alone, You expect me to believe that she meant something else?"

"Yeahhhh!" He awkwardly responded.

This guy is hopeless.

"Oh right where did Origami go?"

"Oh she left pretty early the moment the bell rang." God knows what she's doing right now... I don't want to know.

"Right well we should probably go to the super market today, I heard there's sale on stock." He requested.

Oh something just came up to me really quick.

"Shido how you go on ahead, once your done just text and I'll be there and carry the groceries  for you! I have to do something really quick."

Shido seemed confused at first but understood about my demand.

"Alright then, well I'm off!" He waved as she started heading his way to the super market.

Maybe Im not late. I had quickly turned off my ear piece to make sure, Kotori and the crew doesn't find out about this.

I ran and ran to a specific spot around the neighbourhood. Finally after 25 minutes of searching I'm finally here but seems that I was too late. This specific alleyway was already covered in blood. Man do these AST people clean this mess.

As I walked inside the alleyway I spotted the only single corpse. Ah yes this one belonged to Kurumi Tokisaki. It was lying there at the ground with a hole on her chest and the head was missing. Mana Fucking Takamiya decapitated her. Geez that's gruesome. Even for me.

As I continued to inspect the body this happens.

BANG

In an instinct I pulled out <SANDALPHON> Shield Form to block the incoming bullet.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted.

"Ara ara~ How rude of you say such vulgar language Tohka Yatogami." In the shadows was probably the original Kurumi Tokisaki as she had her astral dress on.

This sent chills done through my spine.

"You should learn to mind people's business next time Tohka!" She raised her flintlock and fired another shot.

I quickly took a step to the side and dodge it. I had my pointer finger held up with a charged spirit gun ready aiming at her.

"TAKE THIS! SPIRIT GUN!"

A radiant purple beam of energy was heading towards Kurumi but then...

"Ara~ So that's the famous spirit gun that I've heard about... hmm..." Kurumi had her flintlock aimed at her head. "<ZAFKIEL>: ALEPH!"

She fired as she disappeared before the attack even hit her. She gave herself a speed boost and dodge my spirit gun.

I don't know where she's going to appear...

Suddenly...

"Bleeeehhh!!" Kurumi popped out of nowhere behind but instead of frightening face, she received something better.

"AHHHH!! SPIRIT SHOTGUN!" I held up my palm hand with my 5 fingers emitting a radiant purple energy as it burst out finally landing a hit on Kurumi, directly to her face.

Actually that got her bruised up as she laid there on the ground seemingly dead.

I just looked at the new corpse and just... I don't know...

"Holy shit I just killed Kurumi Tokisaki?!"

"No you didn't." I looked to where the voice was heard and there was another Kurumi.

"Fuck, it was a clone."

"Of course, You see the moment I dodge your spirit gun... I made a quick choice to send a clone to finish you off but seems that she was finished." Kurumi just shrugged it off.

"So what are you going to do about this? With me involved?"

"To be honest, I don't have the slightest clue. But know this if you get in the way with Shido and I... I will personally kill you... For real... You got that?" She announced.

"Yeah, okay... I don't even know what the fuck I was doing..." I said. "You should clean the evidence out Kurumi-san."

Those were the last words I said to her before leaving Kurumi's marked alleyway. I'm never going to stepped on that... ever.

I get the feeling Kurumi just simply smiled behind my back after that small fight we had.

Man talk about pain.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I picked my phone. Shido called and it seemed that he's finish with the groceries.

"Tohka, I'm finish with the groceries. Meet me by the bus station near our place." He said before hanging up.

I waited for him at the bus station. As Shido finally got out was a handful with bags. I took the heavy ones and started walking home with him.

"Geez this is a lot."

"Well, you have a strong appetite, when it comes to food Tohka!"

"Shut up." I pouted.

We suddenly stopped as a girl with dark blue long hair and golden-brown eyes was standing in front of our way. Ah yes this is Mana Takamiya aka an actual Loli-baba. To put it short and a possible summary DEM has gave drugs to this young lady and gave her youth. so yeah.

Shido was just staring at Mana with a very awkward manner. I just deadpanned and kept my poker face up.

"Woah, I don't believe it... it's really you! So Origami was right! after all." Mana was surprised that her long lost deceased brother had just came back from the dead and is now back to redo life again.

"Do you kn-"

"If you asking If I know this shrimp don't even." I responded.

Mana then ran up to Shido.

"Hi!"

"Eh?" Shido was confused.

'Who's this?' Kotori asked through the ear piece. I had it back on the moment I arrived at the bus station.

"ONII~CHAN!" Mana quickly jumped into Shido's and dove in for a hug.

"Huh?!" Shido and Kotori said with me just keeping my poker face but eventually turned into frown.

To summarize things we just happened to invited Mana to Shido's home, as we finally arrived. After Shido learning about Mana's full name being Mana Takamiya, it sorta struck his mind at first but then suddenly ignores it. I think it was because I introduce myself as his own mother or is it his ex... man the Takamiya Family Tree is weird.

Don't question a Date A Live fan about the Takamiya Family Tree...

Ever...

"Woah! so this your place Onii~chan!"

"Please come in." I said.

Shido and I immediately placed the groceries down at the dining table. With Yoshino and Kotori already present.

Mana greeted Kotori as she shook her hand. Mana was smiling but Kotori was just staring at her with disbelief.

"It's very nice to meet you! I never though my brother would've with so many women!" She smiled. "Everyone is so pretty! Thank you for keeping an eye on him!"

"Oh, you wouldn't know the rest." I answered while taking out some of the foods from the bag.

[Aye sir!] Yoshinon salutes.

"Look! It's like I didn't know she existed, wait a minute what are Yoshino and Yoshinon even doing here?" Shido seemed to be rudely asking.

"Oh sorry, please forgive us." She bowed.

"Wow Shido that was rude of you to ask." I responded with a hint of obvious.

"Shut it Tohka, Don't worry Yoshino it's not a big deal to me."

As Shido and I finally finished putting away the groceries. I sat down at the couch next to Yoshino and with Shido, Kotori and Mana at the dining table.

[Woah! they really do look a like!] Yoshinon shouted.

Mana chuckled. "Well its no surprise there. We are related after all."

"Yeah its funny you should mention that." Kotori interrupted her with a hint of jealousy.

Wait if the family tree goes accordingly, would Mana be my aunt?

"I've been his little sister for as long as I can remember." Kotori was trying to get the advantage.

Mana perked up.

"Oh wow! what a coincidence, does that make you my big sister?"

Kotori popped a vein.

"WHAT?! Of course not!" Kotori continued. "We were both little kids when my family adopted Shido, so were the closes sibling as we can be."

Kotori had a smug to her face.

"You mean as in being actual siblings..." She said.

"Hey Mana, Little sis I got a question for ya?"

"Oh go ahead and ask away then."

Kotori puffed as she took a sip from her drink.

"Well, you know its just, not to sound like a broken record but I cant seem to remember you at all." Shido stated.

"Well doesn't surprise me, it's weird the past was weird that my memories were erased." She smiled.

Everyone in the room excluding me just huh at the situation.

"You've got to be kidding me! What the heck do you mean your memories has been erased?!" Kotori questioned out of concern and curious. It no surprise that the Commander of Ratatoskr would be alarmed about this.

"Well I only remember the past of two to three years ago but anything before that is all foggy hehehe." she rubbed her head with a nervous expression.

"Did your erased memories by any chance got involved with a long silver haired nun that eats a lot and has one hundred three thousands books stored inside her head?"

"Not that I'm aware off anyways here just a proof." Mana got a hold from her locket and shows it to the two Itsukas siblings.

"Wait that's me?"

"A lot of little boys look a like."

"No this is definitely Shido." Mana had the locket close to her heart.

Yeah more like Shinji Takamiya.

"Yeah, but like I said my memories were fuzzy but I do remember my older brother going off somewhere." Mana had a firm grip to the locket. "I was devestated that I spent my everyday worrying about him, that's why I'm so happy and now you're sitting right in front of me! I can't explain but I love you Onii~chan!"

Mana dived in for a hug which only lasted in second as Shido was met with Kotori's kick.

"Get away from him!"

"ACK!" Shido fell to his side.

"What was that for?" Mana asked.

"Yeah! WHAT THE HELL!

"SHIDO IS MY FAMILY! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME PERIOD!" Kotori demanded.

"I wasn't planning on doing that!"

"You weren't?"

"Ooooooh, someone's all jelly!" Yoshinon and I were teasing Kotori.

But this only pissed her off.

"SHUT IT YOU TWO!"

"Ahem, It's just I haven't seen him for a very long time and that I'm relief he's doing well and even now, he's got a cute little sister looking after him!" Mana smiled.

"Oh well you should have said that before I kicked him."

Oh God I feel a storm is about to approach.

"And besides at the end of the day there is no beating the real sister."

Kotori had her face stoned. Dammit now you've gone and done Aunt Mana!

"Aunt Mana?" Mana questions herself as I thought the last part out-loud, She then look at mr across the room with a confuse look. "I think I'm a bit too young to be one, Neesan."

Crap.

"Enough about that! Back to me! Funny, you are joking about the real sister part right?"

"Not even, I'm only stating facts here." Mana turns her head back to Kotori and had her face still smiling. "There is no bond stronger than blood that I know of."

"I think you mean better as a neighbour who is near than a sister who's far away." Kotori counters.

Damn was super effective. Mana's face then stoned.

"Hmm? no no an adopted sister is pratically a stranger, a real sister will always be closer like she share the same blood." Mana finish her statement.

I would be a honour of me to introduce you to an anime known as Oreimo.

"What's the point of emphasing with the blood part?" Kotori demaned.

"Geez talk about annoying. this entire arguement is so pointless." I said.

"Yoshinon do you know?" Yoshino asked her best friend.

[Wake up you two everyone knows a sister could drive men like forbidden fruit with sweet but the right amount of taste] Yoshinon finishes.

"I did not need to know that."

"Yoshinon quit giving Tohka some strange ideas!" Shido ordered to stop.

Kotori was about finish.

"Just how much is your blood worth? Big whoop! It's not like a real sister could marry him!"

Everyone in the room gasped.

"Oh uhh... umm..." Kotori began to blush.

"SWEET HOME ALABAMA!" I shouted. Which majority of the people in the room earned a confused look.

Kotori then have her fist land at the table.

"Never mind that! Point is only sister is me!"

"I don't think you would make as a great one. You don't seem stronger as you seem little sister." Mana stated.

I am laughing right now on the inside.

"That has nothing to do with you being a sister! You dummy!"

Shido had his hands up to ease the two sisters?

"Please stop!"

"Shido! Which do you like more?"

"An actual blood sister or a stupid adopted sister?"

"Woah umm... I."

I have enough with this shit. First of all I help Shido with Kurumi then I had to fight her and now this!?

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" I shouted as a loud echoes was heard.

All of their eye balls were gazing at me.

"Okay, since you can't get along with a simple argument, how about both of you try bond with each other by throwing out the trash! DO IT NOW!" I demanded.

Surprisingly Kotori was scared at my outburst. Kotori and Mana followed my instruction as one of them we're getting the trashes out.

Shido just simply looked at me along with Yoshino and Yoshinon.

"You're Weclome!"

I headed upstairs, and straight to my room. I can't deal with this anymore and plus I'm too tired!!

I wonder what's going to happened tomorrow.,,

Right is going to be a chad and asks out Kurumi and along with Origami demanding a date with him. I think I have work on that day.

Man, Such misfortune!!

End of Chapter 10

This chapter was not edit and was rushed :p

Hello yes I know it's been almost more than a month since I written a chapter. hate to say this but I been stacked up with exams and assignment for this school year and being a junior is pain. Anyways your queen Kurumi has finally made her debut on this chapter! Horayyy!!

(I forgot to mention throughout the story I will pull out some references that I'm currently into, for example: A Certain Magical Index or even Fairy Tail... But to be honest in all depends!)

I'll see you on the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
27.7K 1.5K 79
After Shido enjoys two cycles of daily dates with his lovely girlfriends, things will start to get dangerous. How? The reason falls under a certain v...
310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...