π“π‘πž π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) 𝐈𝐯𝐲, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 3

285K 8.6K 7.3K
By omfg_af

Not edited- make sure to comment and vote sexy besties it makes me happy seeing all of your comments! And never forget to vote...

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I resist the urge to groan so fucking over dramatically that people think I am a crazy person as I sit here in a stupid class.

Why is it, that to become a doctor I have to learn biology?

"Is there a problem Ms. West, you look awfully bored" Mrs. Wilson asks turning the whole fucking classes attention to me, well great. That comment from her was so unneeded, I think she is holding a grudge against me. Not nice

I give her a tight lipped smile, "Sorry" There was no need to comment on the teach but ya did, why? Is it cause I pass all these classes with flying colors? Are you jellyyyyyy? 

She scoffs at me before continuing her lesson, bitch.

OKAY, I AM SORRY. PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME

HELLO?

PLE-FINE

BITCH, BUT YOU AIN'T EVA BEING A BITCH AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL DUMP YOU.

Deal.

Okay, so what was her problem again?

Don't know, Though I really hope she wasn't jealous of a god damn 24 year old..

PFT

About an hour later the class ends and I walk back to my dorm room, I have a dorm partner or whatever it's called. Her name is Abby, and we're friends. Kinda. I have a love hate relationship with her, so like frenemies?

I stand outside the door thanking the fucking lords that there is no red tie on the door, It basically means that she has a guy, or girl in there and they are doing the nasty or other stuff like so.

We made that rule after I walked in on her and her girlfriend, Abby is Bi and goes by the saying 'why chose one when you can have both' and I applaud her for that.

I smile and walk in thinking about how I am going to tell her about my day- I lied we're best friends and I love her.

I walk into the dorm and I gasp before turning around and slamming the door right away before walking out of the dorm, ABBY THERE WAS NO TIE, YOU BITCH NOW I'M SCARRED. AGAIN.

"SORRY IVY, GIVE ME A SEC" She yells and I roll my eyes, She recently broke up with her girlfriend Nina cause she found her in bed with another girl at some party. I mean I am happy she is getting back out there cause that break up was like a month ago, so not really that recent I don't know why I said it was.

The door opens and I give the random boy walking out a tight lipped smile before I'm yanked into the room by Abby who is now dressed.

"There. Was. No. Tie" I glare at her as she grins her famous silly grin showing her dimples, I wish I had dimples...

I roll my eyes at my best friend before sitting down on my bed, "Dude, I am not really sorry but I'll still say it. Sorry Ivyyyy" she sings and I glare at her before grabbing on of my shirts from the floor and chucking it at her.

Loser.

Both of you

Bitch

"You know you love me bitch" she sings laying down on her bed before putting her silver blond hair into a bun, My eyes fall to the ends of her hair and I chuckle. "Again Abby?" I ask signaling to the ends that are now darker, like not black but darker then they were when I left this morning.

She shrugs with a sigh, "Said Yolo and went for it"

I smile knowing that is exactly something she would do, and that too for fun.

"What's up" I ask looking at her sad face, "I saw Nina making out with the same girl she cheated on me with and she saw me and smirked at me before pulling her closer and shit" she sighs, damn that's not very fucking nice.

I get up and walk to her bed and sit beside her, "Are you going to cuddle me?" She pouts and I smile before pushing her to the side and laying beside her.

"So, you going home for Christmas?" She asks out of the blue and I laugh a bit, "Abbs, I have one person to go 'home' to and he lives not so far from here, but probably. You?" I ask, My parents died in a plane crash years ago. But speaking of Xander, that man hasn't picked up any of my calls for 2 weeks now, the last time I saw him was when I brought him coffee and embarrassed myself over and over again in front of the hot person.

"Maybe, But don't think my parents want me there. I mean they haven't since the day I came out" she laughs humorlessly and I hug her closer, "I love you loser" I whisper before she chuckles, "Love you more idiot"

We lay like that for a bit in a comfy silence before she suddenly gets up and looks at me, I raise an eyebrow- I mean or at least try. Like how do people raise one but not the other?

"You look really dumb raising both eyebrows right now"

I roll my eyes before she smirks and pushes me off her bed, I fall to the floor with a thud and I groan. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy" I groan laying on the floor holding my arm that I feel on.

She shrugs "I felt like it"

"I fElT LiKe iT" I mock her and she laughs a bit, I mean I am a bit happy she isn't sad anymore.

"I hate you" I mutter getting up, "And I love you bitch"

Okay, Xander if you don't pick up I will bomb your office. I press the call button and it starts ringing.

I glare at the phone taking it away from my ear when he doesn't pick up, Fucking idiotic dumb fuck.

But what confuses me is the text I get right after, 'Come to my office' 

Why?

No.

It's like 12 at night

We should be asleep

that's no fun

I start typing, 'No'  is all I answer with, fucker wants to ignore me for 2 weeks so I'll do the same.

Last time you said that you ignored him for 4 hours

I only talked to him cause I wanted him to do my homework

Shore

'Right now, hurry up' he replies and I roll my eyes at my arrogant asshole brother. 

'no, fucking loser'

'yes, NOW'

Who do you think you are yelling at me though text bitch?

'Did you just yell at me?'

'Yes, COME HERE RIGHT NOW'

'Fucking idiot, I am going to bury you alive motherfucker. Do it again, I dare you'

'What?'

'that's what I though'

'Ask nicely and I'll think about it'

'Please come to the office'

I leave him on read -loser- as I get off my bed and throw on a hoodie over my sports bra and black skimpy ass shorts, what? They make my butt look nice.

Abby is out at a party with her other friends so i just leave her a note saying I'll be back before morning.

I grab my dorm keys before quietly walking out and locking the door behind me, Shit I forgot my phone. I un lock the door and grab it before locking it again and walking out.

I will give you hell for yelling at me Xander.

A/N
Word count: 1311

Hey you guys! Please make sure to comment on the chapter cause the last one got like no comments and yeah, just tell me if i'm doing something wrong and I'll fix it!

But I hope you like the book so far!

See ya all soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
917K 36.5K 36
It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother goes behind her back and arranges an alli...
288K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...
471K 13.8K 35
Rome Alexander, 27 year Italian Mafia boss. Known for his violent behaviour and anger problems, he became well known in the underworld and the normal...