Himiko's Love Spell (Saioma :...

By famousketchup

Description: Shuichi goes out to the store for his uncle and encounters Himiko at the front of the store with... More

Not a chapter but its something Ig.
Test Subject
A nerve racking first day of school.
Kokichi and Shuichi's school incedent.
Kokichi's card! :0
"Way to ruin the moment, ass hole!"
movie day!
The coincidence.

Welcome back Shuichi!

282 3 30
By famousketchup

This chapter takes place 5 weeks from last chapter so keep that in mind darling!💗

It's already been five weeks. My arm was finally healed so I was able to go back to school. I feel bad for leaving everyone. :(

As I thought about the possibilities of how today would go, I arrived at school and I hopped off of the bus, excited to see all of my friends!

I walked into the hallway and decided to go straight to Kokichi's locker but I accidentally ran into Kaede.

"Hey Shuichi! You're finally back!" She exclaimed while embracing me tightly.

"Ahaha, yeah. My arm is fully healed so I am now back in school. Sorry to leave you hanging" I apologized.
She gave me a confused look.

(Joke not intended 💀)

"Huh? Why are you sorry? Anyway, I'm glad your arm is better Shuichi! Also, I have something to ask you." She spat out words.

Woah woah! That's a lot of stuff. Geez Kaede..

"What do you want to ask me?" I asked full of curiosity.

"Are you and Kokichi dating?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned her, confused.

"I saw you two at the park" she snickered.

"Oh haha! Yeah, that was a little bit of a wild day." I replied.

All of a sudden, while Kaede and I were in the middle of talking, Kokichi suddenly appeared behind the both of us with a sly smile.

And without warning, he grabbed and pinned me against the wall.

I blushed and Kaede was just standing there watching the whole thing.

"K-kokichi?!" I yelled out

"Neeheehee! Hello my beloved! I've missed you~" he said in a seductive voice.

"U-uhm.. I missed you too Kokichi but this is a bit too fa-" and like that, I was cut off by Kokichi kissing me on the lips.

He then let go and started giggling "neeheehee! You're ad-" I cut him off by kissing him too.

"Haha! Now we're even." I chuckled.

"Aw man! You bitch!" He jokingly insulted me.

He then got off of me and I looked around the hallway.

Everyone. And I mean EVERYONE was starring at the two of us.

"Ahaha! I fuckin' knew it!" Miu cackled.

"Get a room you two." Maki snarled.

"Holt shit! My friggin sidekick did it!" Kaito hollered across the hall.

I blushed out of pure embarrassment.

"Kokichi. You could have at least did that somewhere else!" I wailed

"Neeheehee! You know I like to embarrass you. You look reeeeally cute."

I rolled my eyes and blushed at the compliment.

"Kokichi the bell is going to ring soon." I sighed.

"Aw man.." he whined.

So then, I navigated to my locker and got the stuff I needed for first period.

I went to Kokichi's locker and stood there talking to him, waiting for the bell to ring.

"So Kokichi, I have a question." I said out of nowhere.

"What is it? Hmmm????" Kokichi asked with an over exaggerated tone.

"Why *do* you like embarrassing me? I'm just a little curious." I replied.

He smirked and cupped my cheek in his hand.

"Because of how fucking cute you look! Neeheehee!" He answered my question.

I blushed and covered my face.

"Awwww are you flustered? You reeeeally need to work on that." He teased.

While he kept teasing me, the bell finally rang.

It was time to go to class.

"You must be-" I cut him off "Kokichi, it's time to go to class" I finished.

"Aw man." He said with a frown.

"Come on." I muttered, as I grabbed his hand and started walking to first period.

*time skip to in the middle of class*

It was the middle of class, it was sort of quiet. I could only hear a little bit of people talking.

And out of nowhere-

"Ah~ Hoya~" Kokichi jokingly moaned.

I tried to stop myself from laughing.
I was followed by other classmates giggling.

"Who was that?" The teacher looked in the back of the classroom, pointing a ruler at me for some reason.

I gulped nervously.

"U-uhm... it wasn't me. It was Miu." I blamed.

"What?! You fuckin' nut sucker!" She yelled at me from across the room.

"Is that true?" The teacher pointed the ruler at Miu

"N-no. It was Kokichi!" She growled.

The teacher pointed the ruler at Kokichi, as if the ruler was a weapon.

"You little shi- I mean- little brat." The teacher snarled.

"It's not me! Don't worry!" He lied.

"Who the fuck is it?!" The teacher snapped.

"It was me." Fin said with a convincing fake frown.

"Detention for 2 hours!" The teacher yelled with steam coming out of her ears.

"Sorry ma'am.." Fin sighed.

"Nyahaha! Atua knows who it is! And it is *definitely* not Fin!" Angie hollered.

The teacher rolled her eyes.

"Who is it?" The teacher sighed.

"It was...... Kokichi! Nyahahahaha!" Angie laughed.

"I should have known.." the teacher growled.

For a teacher, she fallen for a lot of obvious lies.

"Kokichi, you have detention for 2 hours, you will be staying after school for 2 hours." The teacher

Kokichi rolled his eyes and layed back in his chair.

"For a teacher, you're kinda dumb." Kokichi snickered.

"What?! Detention for 4 hours!" The teacher yelled and gave him a death stare.

"Woah! chill Mrs. girl." Kokichi joked.

"Go to the front office NOW!" The teacher threw the ruler at Kokichi by mistake and he dodged it.

"♪I'm gonna get you fired!♪" Kokichi sang as he joyfully skipped to the front office.

I was surprised about what happened.

The whole class was speechless.

We were *not* expecting that.

...

*time skip to the end of the day because I'm too lazy to write about the whole school day*

School was finally done for the day, and tomorrow was Saturday so, I have no school.

I started walking home, and all of a sudden, I accidentally bumped into Fin.

"Ah! Oh it's just you. Haha!" Fin laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I apologized while rubbing where I hit him.

"Nah, it's alright. Anyway, care to tell me how you and Kokichi are doing?" Fin quickly changed the subject.

I smiled.

"We are doing fine. He's such a sweetheart." I said while blushing.

"Aw, you two are fuckin' adorable." Fin said with puppy dog eyes.

"Haha... yeah. Mhm" I said awkwardly.

"Anyways, to conclude this conversation, I hope you have a nice day. Goodbye." Fin said as he walked away.

"Bye!" I yelled as I walked in the direction of my house.

So then I walked home and I bumped into Omega Gogy Wogy🥺-

I'm joking dw-

So then, I walked home from school and I bumped into my childhood bully.

"Hey bastard! Watch it!" She scolded me.

I flinched.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"An iM sOwWy won't cut it, you oppressed train conductor lookin' ass cunt!" She yelled, full of hatred.

Her vulgar words reminded me of old times... haha. Old times...

Her name was Arya. She didn't have an ultimate but if she did, it would be the ultimate ass hole.

We go way back. Back in elementary.
She would say weird sexual things, embarrass me in front of others, and even pants me in front of her friends.

She posted a picture of it and people still laugh at it to this day. I didn't like her at all. I still don't.

"Hey alfalfa! What ya thinkin about? Huh? You thinkin' about boobs? You perv!" She let out a nasty cackle.

I rolled my eyes.

"No. As a matter of fact, I'm gay." I chuckled.

"Oh.. well shit. I knew you were fruity. Anyway, you thinkin' about dicks? Wow what a twink. Hehehe" she laughed.

"No. I'm thinking about you. Why are you so mean to me? I've always been curious." I asked.

"Well to answer honestly, I don't fuckin' know! It just made me feel happier I guess." She admitted.

"It made me feel happier." It replayed in my head. No wonder she bullied me. She might have been picked on as well.

"We're you picked on as well?" I asked full of curiosity.

"Well, uh.... Yeah." She said nervously.

Hmm no wonder...

"What did they pick on you about? About your looks? Personality?" I asked, trying to help her become a better person.

"Well, they made fun of me for being chubby. And the fact that I'm not even fully human." She admitted.

"Wait, what?" I said out of shock.

"Yeah." She said, lifting the hood off of her head.

When she lifted the hood, it revealed long wavy strawberry blonde hair with a curly ahoge on the top of her hair, and cute little black horns.

Uhm... how is this even possible?

"How is this possible?" I asked her.

"Well I don't know. I was just born like this. There are plenty of hybrids like this across the world." She said, while smiling.

It seemed that she liked talking about that.

"Anyways, we cool?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. We're cool. But uh.. I should be going. Goodbye Arya!" I said while walking away.

"Bye bastard!" She said while walking towards her house.

As we parted ways, I felt accomplished.
I cant believe I just did that. Like... what?

So then I walked home with a proud smile on my face.

When I was close to being home, Kokichi tackled me to the ground. It looked like he pinned me there so it could easily lead to a misunderstanding which wasn't good at all.

"Hey Saihara-Chan~" he said seductively.

I blushed from the tone he spoke in.

"Ah- uhm.. hey Kokichi." I replied with an awkward smile.

He then started kissing me all over my face.

"K-Kokichi? What are you-" I was cut off by a kiss on the lips.

I kissed back and the kiss was held for awhile.

We let go and I started talking again.

"Kokichi? Wh-what was that for?" I asked, as my face started turning completely red.

"Well... I missed you~ neeheehee!" He giggled.

He never knows when to do this, huh..

Well, this is embarrassing. What if someone saw this?...

"Kokichi, you could have at least took me somewhere private or asked.

"Well, that would have been nooo fun. And besides, you're hot when you're embarrassed." He snickered.

I blushed once more.

"Kokichi, can you please get off of me?" I asked, covering my face.

"Hmph. Fine, fine. But only if you're a *good* boy~" he said seductively.

"O-okay." I said as he got off of me and helped me up.

"Now, can we have a sleepover?" He asked, as he jumped up and down like an excited puppy.

"Oh uh sure." I answered with a smile.

So then, Kokichi and I walked hand and hand to my house.

When we finally arrived, we immediately plopped on the couch. Kokichi lied on top of me while I hugged him close to me.

We were both exhausted from school today. Especially since he had detention for 2 hours.

He fell asleep on me and started snoring.
I fell asleep as well.

And when my uncle came home, he snapped a picture.

And to conclude, this was a very nice day back in school.

————————-

Thankyou for reading. I felt motivated enough to make a seventh chapter.

Anyways,

Word count: 1894

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 249 11
i really never know what to put here, im sorry-
49.9K 802 7
This is a smut with plot, pregame saiouma fanfic. Sadistic Shuichi x Innocent Kokichi Not toxic, just sadistic. [...] "You like Danganronpa too, don'...
18.7K 1.1K 38
❝ 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 ! 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 ! 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝙄 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 ?! ❞ † '''¯''¯''' 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐈 + 𝐕𝐀𝐌�...
33.1K 1.4K 25
Meet Shuichi Saihara: a detective who has been blacklisted from every possible agency in Japan after he screwed up big time on his last case. Now , n...