Breaking The Chain ••• Fear S...

By MysticalCJ

Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's go... More

• Breaking The Chain •
• 1994 Cast •
• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
○ Camp Nightwing ○
○ 1978 Cast ○
○ One ○
○ Two ○
○ Three ○
○ Four ○
○ Five ○
KIANA APPRECIATION POST 😍
○ Six ○
○ Seven ○
○ Eight ○
▪︎ 1666 CAST ▪︎
▪︎ One ▪︎
▪︎ Two ▪︎
▪︎ Three ▪︎
▪︎ Five ▪︎
▪︎ Six ▪︎
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅 🎄
▪︎ Seven ▪︎
▪︎ Eight ▪︎
▪︎ Nine ▪︎
▪︎ Ten ▪︎
▪︎ Eleven ▪︎
I have another story 😁

▪︎ Four ▪︎

1.1K 45 0
By MysticalCJ

Selena woke up to a soft shake. The light was beaming through the window onto to her face so the second she opened her eyes, she was groaning in pain.

"Ugh my head." She sat up holding onto her head earning a chuckle from Solomon. "Are you really laughing at me?"

"Yes. It would appear so." He laughs at her reaction of diving her head into their pillows.

"Now come on love it is six." He helped her up with a smile. "Breakfast is ready."

They sat at the table eating their breakfast, talking amongst their selves. "Do you remember much of last night?" She shook her head no. It was all blurry.

"I remember Sara slapping someone then blank" she chuckles at the thought of her sister slapping someone.

Selena dresses herself for the new day as Solomon cleans their breakfast away. "My love it is getting on. Shall I come with you ?" He called out to her just as she walked out in her pretty white dress.

"No sol. I am okay to walk by myself. The sun is shining, best you get yourself a healthy crop." She kisses his cheek before walking out the door.

"I'll come visit later then my love. Be careful." He called out to her with a grin. She waved back before beginning he small journey to her village.

When she arrive back to her village, she noticed her sister standing next to other villagers. They were all standing near the villages well.

"What's going on sister?" Selena asked coming up behind her, getting a startled response.

"Sister. I was beginning to worry." Sarah held onto Selena's hand before looking at the well. "Somethings caught onto the bucket."

A women's voice screeches out shocking them fier twins. "Our water. It's poisoned." The look to see their family dog, Merry boy, dead tied to the wells bucket. The small animal who Selena had raised since he was born.

Selena gasps quietly as she stares at the animal she loved so dearly. Tear begin falling from the corner of her eyes.

"The devil has come. He has cast his darkness over us." Mad Thomas stares over at the fier twins, Morse specifically Sarah with his evil beady eyes. "There's a darkness growing inside of us."

"Let us go home sister. I've had enough of his talk." Sarah says to Selena loud enough for him to hear. Mad Thomas snaps his head towards the pair.

"What is that girl?" He questions about to rant about the devil again when he sees the innocent fier staring at the dog with tears in her eyes.

Mad Thomas decides to move onto another, as he stares into the sad eyes of Selena Fier. For some reason he couldn't bring himself to bother the innocent girl, it did him no good anyway.

As the girls walked away, Selena noticed how the towns people seemed to be in panic, everywhere. Chaos was everywhere.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Selena sat down, drinking some warm milk watching as Sarah swept the floor, cleaning it of the dirt.

"Sister. It will be alright." Sarah reassured her sister.

"Tell me sister." Selena was slightly worried about what she was about to ask. "Have you..."

"Have I what." She had stopped sweeping to giver her sister her full attention. Her nervous gaze on Selena.

"You and Hannah." Sarah held her breath, terrified. "Have you two been.." She trailed off moving her eyebrows up and down.

Sarah's eyes began to water slight answering all of selenas questions.

"Sister. I know you must feel ashamed but what Hannah and I have it.." Her voice quivers as she speaks.

"Is love?" Sarah was surprised at her sisters tone. It held no anger or disgust. "I was beginning to wonder if you had figured it out." She was smiling at her.

"You are not ashamed?" Selena scoffed at her.

"Me. Ashamed of you." She stood up walking in front of Sarah. "As if I could ever be ashamed of you Sarah fier." Sarah was her other half nothing she could do would hurt her.

"How did you know?" Selena starts chuckling at her. "What?"

"You made it quite obvious sister. To me at least." She wiped her sisters tears. "You look at her the way I look at Solomon. With nothing but love and adoration."

Selena then shook her head at her sister with a frown. "Sister you mustn't tell a soul. If anyone were to find out, you both would be hung." She held Sarah's face gently as the teared up more.

"I know." A knock at the door shocks them before Sarah answers the door while Selena begins sweeping the floor.

Sarah looks at her twin with a scared expression before answering the door. "Solomon." She let's out a relieved breath.

He walks in to see Selena cleaning with a frown. "My love." She gives him a small smile before walking and giving him a well needed hug.

He gifts Sarah a knife holder, almost identical to the one he gave Sarah when they first started courting.

"What is it?" He had noticed the pained expression on not only Selena's face but Sarah's as well.

The girls look at each other before Sarah began telling him what had happened, from the second they met lizzie till returning home. Selena was sure he was going to question everything when it were just the two of them.

"I saw a figure last night watching Hannah and I." Sarah walked back and forth looking at her sister and Solomon with a nervous expression.

"I though it was maybe Caleb or the widow. But now." She watched as Solomon wrapped his hand around Selena's shaky one.

"What?" They both questioned.

"Now we are tormented and the pastor is sick." She looked at her sister with desperation in her eyes "and I feel half mad. Now I wonder if perhaps something is wrong with me."

"Sarah." Solomon sighs out. He stares at Selena whose face held nothing but a frown.

"There always has been. I was never normal, father even said so." She looked towards Solomon. "Maybe I was born wicked. And strange. Maybe it was the devil in the woods."

Selena couldn't believe the words that exited her sisters mouths. If she was born wicked then that would mean she was too, after all they came out of the same womb.

"Maybe the devil is in me."

"Sarah stop. You're beginning to sound like mad Thomas." Selena scoffed out. She was starting to feel the unwelcoming feeling in her chest. Something she hadn't felt in months.

"Maybe Thomas is right." Solomon shakes his head at her. "Thomas is a mindless drunk nothing more."

"Sister. Solomon. There is blight everywhere."

"I'll grant you that but Sarah." He gripped onto Selena' s hand tighter. "Hannah was just a dalliance." Selena goes quiet which doesn't go unnoticed by Solomon. She held her breath looking at his reaction to Sarah's confession.

"And if it wasn't?" Sarah's eyes filled up with tears as she looked at the man she considered a brother.

"What do you mean?" He stopped and stared at Sarah with an expression that left the twins feeling even more nervous.

"That's why I am so afraid." Selena let go of Solomon's hand to grab onto Sarah's making him frown. "Do you understand? Because it was not just a dalliance."

Both Solomon and Selena lean into each other for support. Knowing this secret was horrible, because it could have them all killed.

"I see." He places his hand on top of the twins trying to relieve the both.

Sarah begins to struggle to breathe, seeing the look on Solomon's face was something she never thought she would ever see, at least not towards her. This slight disgust.

"Listen to me." His eyes locked onto Sarah's."Dalliance or not. One does not summon the devil by chance. Even the ones with the weakest, purest heart." His eyes go to Selena.

"The most innocent, corruptible soul. They must make the choice. They must extend their hand." He smiles at the fier twins, providing a small sense of comfort. "Which you did not do."

Sarah agrees with him, tears falling down her face. "You can always come to me Sarah. To us." He gestured to his love beside him. "You are to be my sister soon."

"My door is always open to you."

A loud terrified scream from upon their village startles them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 272 14
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬 ❞ ...
6.2K 164 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨...
130K 4.1K 41
❝ WHY DON'T WE TRY AND MAKE THIS SUMMER AS UNAWKWARD & AS UNMISERABLE AS POSSIBLE? ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ༊*·˚ 🏕 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 in which b...
3.6K 114 14
In 1994, after a series of brutal slayings in the local mall, a group of teenagers take on an evil force that's plagued their town for over 300 years...